2019 Women's WCh (Japan)

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Mr. 007
Men's WC 2011 Fantasy game winner

Re: 2019 Women's WCh (Japan)

Postby Mr. 007 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:25 am

The handball Gods have not left us after all :)

Norway - Slovenia 36:20 (13:12)

Ana Gros scored 8 goals in first half, and seemed unstoppable against our wrecked team of missing NT regulars. We have so many new debutants, it's crazy, but luckily they look to be born, living and breathing for handball only :)

One of these debutants are Ingvild Bakkerud, 24 years old, and she was send in 2nd half to take care of Gros...and she did...and scored like a non stop handball machine too with 6 goals and many nice assists :) A pure diamond, thank God, as we needed it too. Gros got totally neutralized, and Bakkerud changed this match on her own :)

Wow, I am impressed how newcomers just fit in our team, and give their best when they get a chance to prove themselves...like it is normal, hehe :)

We are no longer a title holder of anything this WC, and it didn't look like we could do much about it either...but now there is hope for a really fun ride :)

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:21 pm

The handball Gods ?

May be the handball (german) referees ...at 26-24 they refused Serbia 7m and immediately they sent off Cvijic in a perfect 50%-50% decision...not talking other decisions 4 min Brnovic ...etc... [-X

Mr. 007

Postby Mr. 007 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:49 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:The handball Gods ?

May be the handball (german) referees ...at 26-24 they refused Serbia 7m and immediately they sent off Cvijic in a perfect 50%-50% decision...not talking other decisions 4 min Brnovic ...etc... [-X

Yep, agree, that was a disgrace from the referees.. Still, Serbia would have lost I guess, but with one goal instead of three..tough match indeed :)

Edit: seems like it was a compensation for an incident before they didn't react on...

Mr. 007

Postby Mr. 007 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:43 pm

Tough match :)

Norway - Serbia 28:25 (13:12)

It was WAR, tough physical match with a lot of beating, pain and blue marks...and lots of suspensions too :)

After getting knocked down, our captain Stine Oftedal came back as our very best player and paved the way for our team to take yet another scalp on the road of hell to gold :)

Well done girls :)
Last edited by Mr. 007 on Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr. 007

Postby Mr. 007 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:28 pm

Hmmm...seems like Denmark must beat both France and Brazil to move on...so...looks like an early exit?

HammerA
Regular

Postby HammerA » Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:55 am

Mr. 007 wrote:Hmmm...seems like Denmark must beat both France and Brazil to move on...so...looks like an early exit?

Which will result in the NT coach finally stepping down.

https://sport.tv2.dk/haandbold/2019-09- ... ndstraener

Mr. 007

Postby Mr. 007 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:04 pm

HammerA wrote:
Mr. 007 wrote:Hmmm...seems like Denmark must beat both France and Brazil to move on...so...looks like an early exit?

Which will result in the NT coach finally stepping down.

https://sport.tv2.dk/haandbold/2019-09- ... ndstraener

Not yet though :) Friday will be really exciting :)

Kangaroo
Regular

Postby Kangaroo » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:38 pm

:lol: Romania C sends Hungary A home =D> =D> =D>

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/

I wanted draw to leave the tournament, in order not to get more humiliations, because we had a lot of banned players plus even Tirca and the others couldn't have been called up. I was thinking Romania home and Hungary with just 1 point.

Ryde's selection is still bad, even with all the suspensions we had much better players home, than Vizitiu & Co. Also so many permutations on the 9-m line. I thought Dache should be regular and no Perianu. And Polocoser to step in when Neagu was resting. Polocoser can't as a RB. On the right back flank can play Pristavita, Perianu or Udristioiu. I was right that Seraficenu could be better than Udristioiu. Udristioiu left Chiper home, not Sonia.

But this was good, derby is derby! And we also stopped their dream. :lol:

Marco is blaming the refs, but Romania even had double elimination(s) plus I think more eliminations.

Thanks God we don't play at the President Cup on Sunday!
Last edited by Kangaroo on Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

medicinalis
Regular

Postby medicinalis » Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:24 pm

Hungary kneeled neagu last year,today karma was a bitch,neagu buried hungary!congrats girls,we love you =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:49 pm

Sorry, I didn't get the chance to watch the game HUN - ROU and I don't think I will in the next few days.
I've read Kim Rasmussen's statement after the game and he blamed the refs for this defeat.
Now I am sure the refs were bad, cause most of the time I watched the games they were absolutely crazy, but what I am trying to find out is if they were bad only one way. Thanks!
Live long and prosper.

mikh
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mikh » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:05 pm

^ Here's my 2 cents.
Refs today were decent for most of the match. And you know how critical I am about them. But, and it's a big but, they took 2 decisions that HUN can definitely complain about:
1. the 2 mins suspension against Rasmussen in min 56, when HUN was at +2 I think. Apparently he said something. But, and it's another big but, it seems this decision was demanded by the observer;
2. the penalty for Pristavita was clearly not a penalty. She is fouled at 9m and she is travelling (about 5 steps) at the same time. That's a classic 9m throw, with a little more than 10s left on the clock. Instead, they let her continue her action until it finally looks like a penalty. That's on them and that's one of the most annoying occurrences in women's handball for years, when players benefit from taking too many steps.

I think they were quite decent overall. WAY BETTER than those who destroyed ROU-MNE for example. I get why the HUN team feels like this. But to say that they were bad the whole match, it's a bit of a stretch.

Anyway, take a look at the match and make up your own idea. I think that's the best.

mikh
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mikh » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:07 pm

medicinalis wrote:Hungary kneeled neagu last year,today karma was a bitch,neagu buried hungary!congrats girls,we love you =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

A bit overly dramatic, don't you think? HUN had nothing to do with Neagu's injury last year. Her knee is just popping when she lands. This is the kind of injury that builds up over time.

Kangaroo
Regular

Postby Kangaroo » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:41 am

mikh wrote:
medicinalis wrote:Hungary kneeled neagu last year,today karma was a bitch,neagu buried hungary!congrats girls,we love you =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

A bit overly dramatic, don't you think? HUN had nothing to do with Neagu's injury last year. Her knee is just popping when she lands. This is the kind of injury that builds up over time.

With German refs I will never forget Schulze & Tönnies and how they pushed Czech Republic back into the game against in the 2017 World Championship 1/16 phase. Biggest German crooks! Also I think that the Bennanis of Sweden at Euro 2018 pushed more Hungary than these 2 new Germans pushed Romania. In fact they didn't push Romania in my opinion.

swarthofole wrote:Sorry, I didn't get the chance to watch the game HUN - ROU and I don't think I will in the next few days.
I've read Kim Rasmussen's statement after the game and he blamed the refs for this defeat.
Now I am sure the refs were bad, cause most of the time I watched the games they were absolutely crazy, but what I am trying to find out is if they were bad only one way. Thanks!

Hardly the refs were against Hungary, but I must say in the last 10 minutes there were many decisions pro-Romania. Previously I think we received a lot more eliminatons (at the end we had 6 eliminations and Hungary had 4; Rasmussen received one more at the end so 5). Except one attack of Hungary which was whistled as foul in attack, if I remember well, all the others were fair. Including the last seconds penalty. Plus the elimination on Hungary was reported by the EHF delegation, not by the German referees (for wrong change).

Romania indeed was penalised from 7 m only 6 times and Hungary 9 times.

mikh wrote:
1. the 2 mins suspension against Rasmussen in min 56, when HUN was at +2 I think. Apparently he said something. But, and it's another big but, it seems this decision was demanded by the observer;
2. the penalty for Pristavita was clearly not a penalty. She is fouled at 9m and she is travelling (about 5 steps) at the same time. That's a classic 9m throw, with a little more than 10s left on the clock. Instead, they let her continue her action until it finally looks like a penalty. That's on them and that's one of the most annoying occurrences in women's handball for years, when players benefit from taking too many steps.

I think that was 2 minutes for the wrong change. Rasmussen might have received for the swearing after the final whistle.

mikh wrote:

I don't agree. But the fans can make own idea, yes. Please watch the replay, first Kova pushes her than she pulls Privastiva's shirt! No way it was travelling, Kova was simply defending bad one-on-one.

Kangaroo
Regular

Postby Kangaroo » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:45 am

Nobody bothers to say France was kicked by Denmark and goes to the President Cup, and that Norway was finally defeated by Nederland.

kleber
Handball Fan-atic

Postby kleber » Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:23 am

Very good defense by russia yesterday even with only one keeper,hopefuly kalinina had nothing serious.

Frolova played her best senior game,sen was awful in attack and makeeva is a joke as pivot.

France eliminated even being in the group of death no one expected them to finnish below 12 place,lol.

Holland finaly beating norway and romania send hungary home

Now the main round and eveything is quite open.
Portugal is in the euro 2008,finaly!!!!!

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:48 am

That last 7m from HU-RO was 50-50% but I must recognize if I was a referee I shouldn't whistled it ...Were not the same referees who compromised Nor-Serb, in the end ?

I'm not sure to be glad or not...Russia waiting for us ....a new humiliation ...? (in fact , every match in this tournament was an ordeal to RO players and also to us )

Congrats to girls for the fight !
https://www.telekomsport.ro/cm-handbal- ... e-19191994 :-k
Last edited by Doru Delavale on Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Marco Aurelio
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Marco Aurelio » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:10 am

Kangaroo wrote:
mikh wrote:

With German refs I will never forget Schulze & Tönnies and how they pushed Czech Republic back into the game against in the 2017 World Championship 1/16 phase. Biggest German crooks! Also I think that the Bennanis of Sweden at Euro 2018 pushed more Hungary than these 2 new Germans pushed Romania. In fact they didn't push Romania in my opinion.

swarthofole wrote:Sorry, I didn't get the chance to watch the game HUN - ROU and I don't think I will in the next few days.

Hardly the refs were against Hungary, but I must say in the last 10 minutes there were many decisions pro-Romania. Previously I think we received a lot more eliminatons (at the end we had 6 eliminations and Hungary had 4; Rasmussen received one more at the end so 5). Except one attack of Hungary which was whistled as foul in attack, if I remember well, all the others were fair. Including the last seconds penalty. Plus the elimination on Hungary was reported by the EHF delegation, not by the German referees (for wrong change).

Romania indeed was penalised from 7 m only 6 times and Hungary 9 times.

mikh wrote:

I think that was 2 minutes for the wrong change. Rasmussen might have received for the swearing after the final whistle.

mikh wrote:

I don't agree. But the fans can make own idea, yes. Please watch the replay, first Kova pushes her than she pulls Privastiva's shirt! No way it was travelling, Kova was simply defending bad one-on-one.

The German refs clearly decided the outcome of this match.
Rasmussen was not doing anything special on the level he (or rather US) losing the ball in the 1st half as a result of a yellow card, and losing the match via the 2 minutes in the endgame.
These 2 decisions ialone would be enough to try to get rid off this nonsense duo from any international competitions.
But they did a lot more, especially in the last phase, many wrong decisions favoring Romania alone, in succession /like a 7m on Schatzl, when she was clearly outside and it was an offensive foul, or offensive foul on Tomori not given, Schatzl getting the ball clearly, etc./
I can name only one decision through the whole match favoring Hungary, when Tomori used a shorter way from inside to get the ball, and we could keep it./ Clear 2 minutes not given against Romania, like when Pintea pushed Kovacsics with hands in the mid-air, clear red card (or even 2 min) not given against Perianu when she hit the shooting hand of Háfra when a breakthrough + I would have given one for a wrestling match like event when Szabó scored, but was held by the back.
For those who say, Hungary got more minutes playing man up: exactly what do you wish for? Same amount of exclusions regardless of what happens on court?
Rasmussen chose an approach to have the clearest defense possibe. I haven't seen our match against Kazakhstan but on the others Tomori did not have a single 2 min, only whan when after attack not giving back the ball properly. We chose to rather try to defend with footwork + blocks, steals.

Gojira
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Gojira » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:22 pm

kleber
Handball Fan-atic

Postby kleber » Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:36 am

Very bad news for russia.....

If kalinina doesnt recover for the semi finals you can forget the world title.

Kangaroo
Regular

Postby Kangaroo » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:10 am

Argentinian referees on Russia-Romania? Are they serious? They are not bad but they lack experience. I counted 6 decisions pro-Russia and 0 for Romania. Otherwise Romania would have led in the 45th minute, not losing in pressure. Bloody Argies, really.

Rostovfan
Regular

Postby Rostovfan » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:34 am

Great win Russia! No chance for Romania. =D>

kleber
Handball Fan-atic

Postby kleber » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:39 am

Rostovfan wrote:Great win Russia! No chance for Romania. =D>

Bobrovnikova mvp,malashenko also good

Sen and frolova awful,frolova to the bench against montenegro.Sen will start in defense.

Sedoykina good in the last 20 min when romania got tired but russia needs kalinina fit.

Rostovfan
Regular

Postby Rostovfan » Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:00 am

kleber wrote:

Bobrovnikova mvp,malashenko also good

Sen and frolova awful,frolova to the bench against montenegro.Sen will start in defense.

Sedoykina good in the last 20 min when romania got tired but russia needs kalinina fit.

As far as I know Kalinina is ok, she got one match of rest. I hope with Montenegro she will be ok. Happy birthday, Kalina!

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:44 am

I would believe you if you had have sent this "hurrey" until the min 45 when your carrot was very big and visible . Handball proved once again how slippy is ...some consecutive referees mistakes on russian team favour when we had 1 goal in advance and were in atack,there was the turning point....after RU went 3 goals RO had a mental crash, this corroborated to russian mental reborn. Unfortunatelly we are a mental case.

This Russia ,of course is better than THIS RO,but not much better.RU has also a lot of problems.(including mental,please review the faces of your players btwn min 20-40 )
Not look to me like a championship winner.

I congrat RU for win and wish good luck further ! :)

Rostovfan
Regular

Postby Rostovfan » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:14 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:

I would believe you if you had have sent this "hurrey" until the min 45 when your carrot was very big and visible . Handball proved once again how slippy is ...some consecutive referees mistakes on russian team favour when we had 1 goal in advance and were in atack,there was the turning point....after RU went 3 goals RO had a mental crash, this corroborated to russian mental reborn. Unfortunatelly we are a mental case.

This Russia ,of course is better than THIS RO,but not much better.RU has also a lot of problems.(including mental,please review the faces of your players btwn min 20-40 )
Not look to me like a championship winner.

I congrat RU for win and wish good luck further ! :)

It's very strange to argue on referees from match with Russia, when your players use 5 steps to shoot like in the last attack from match with Hungary. Handball is a game of 60 minutes, not 45. Good luck for 7-8 place on WC, it gives easy Olympic qualification group. Thank you for your support.

Return to “Female Handball”