Liga Națională (Romanian League) 2018/2019

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Re: Liga Națională (Romanian League) 2018/2019

Postby Doru Delavale » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:15 pm

CSM lost the supercup against Valcea....or should I say Valcea won it deservely. (Valcea lead 2 goals at ht, 21-21 after final whistle,then 2 prolonging times 2X2 and then Valcea won).
Fraga,Glybko,Vasileuskaia(first ht), Lopez,Petrovic(match's final),Bacauanu,Dumanska,Khouildi as defenders

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:32 pm

Congratulations to Vâlcea, they played with heart and made a fabulous game =D>. I'd like to applaud the whole team, but Iryna Glibko & Alicia Fernández were the players of this game in my opinion.
Anyway, excellent decision of Vâlcea's management to sign with coach Pera. He created very fast a very tight team displaying nice collective play and also built a great defense.

wossen
Regular

Postby wossen » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:48 pm

The game on YouTube in very good recording quality:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McjwGQqZVpM

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:09 pm

That's still bad for my taste, Wossen, no real HD from a HD television. Still better than nothing! TVR not many replays like Digi.

Anyway, how did Samara da Silva play? I warned about her, that's a great transfer for them and I totally think she should play in a top team after watching her in Bundesliga. :) But she dealed with a lot of injuries.

So Vâlcea is back, thanks to Berbecaru! It got stronger year by year. He was right about Fraga, but with Ambros Martin recommendation. Glibko also doing well for the moment. He brought 2 injured players from Spain, who are great now. Marta Lopez the same. Dumanska, chapeaux!

This loss isn't good for the CSM record. Only Neagu, Lekic and Radicevic have been solid. Kurtovic, shame on you, Majda the same!

And btw, Pera with this English? :)) But great match though. Vâlcea can totally do well in the EHF Cup. Măgura is another strong team but the bench is that not great and even some of the regulars are poorer.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:48 am

I was totally amazed by Fraga ,she changed a lot her play ...last season she looked fragile and very uninspired ...probably she was not full recovered after injury. Because of that poor performance I didn't like her (shame on me !)...another one transferred here with big drumms but nothing special , I've said.Probably is a coach matter too in this changing....but Pera must learn a lot of english and how to manage a sober behaviour during the matches .

From CSM I liked Lekic,Lazovic and Neagu. Ungureanu (pale) Omoregie( I expect more from her in atack) Amanda (weak) Cvijic and Manea(poor )....CSM need urgently a class defender and also a GK.

Teams for TOP 5 this season :CSM,Valcea,Craiova,Cisnadie,Brasov. A possible surprise will be Buzau. Capable of unexpectable results : Bistrita and Roman .

jensm
Handball Fan-atic

Postby jensm » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:08 am

Very suprising, and not good enough CSM.
Scores?

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:14 am

jensm wrote:Very suprising, and not good enough CSM.
Scores?

33-31

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:59 am

@jensm: It's in Romanian only but I hope it will give you an idea.

jensm
Handball Fan-atic

Postby jensm » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:11 pm

thanks both of you.

Now I have seen the match, and Valcea played really well. High speed and played as a team. Great mix of quality players.
As for CSM it was basically Neagu and Lekic who played the game, sometimes Jovanka Radicevic. Maybe CSM should have more traning matches (and against stronger teams) before playing matches that matters?

dydiana
Extra Member

Postby dydiana » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:15 pm

So, first of all, congratulations for Vâlcea's team! They played well together, strong on both ends and their coach was doing all he could to help them! A bit too much sometimes, but he got his yellow and in the end he stuck up for his players! Congrats!

For CSM, what I am most worried about is exactly the coach..it was just the first, first game of the season but what I saw on the spot was not something I was glad about. M.Johansson doesnt seem to be able to impose himself as the leader of the pack. He was too soft, too mellow in the decisive moments, in defense I mean, he was on the side of the court without saying anything at times. He seemed overwhelmed when the girls couldnt break the opponent and had no reaction. I am having doubts about how long will he stay with this team already..I hope I am wrong and he will step up his skills, for his own sake..I actually feel bad for every coach that comes to CSM because it truly is a team hard to manage.

Now, for the good things I saw..LEKIC IS A BEAST. I loved her attitude, her hunger and her display. She definitely is my favorite transfer this year. Dragana was not herself, she even looked a bit injured and annoyed about it. Radicevic was ok, she has a good attitude too (we know the balkan girls are like this) but I expect her to be better and Im sure she will. Omoregie was good, I liked her defense, very steady on her feet and just as aggressive as needed. Lazovic was a bit disappointing on both ends.
Amanda was not used enough and when she was, it was not her night. Majda had her head in the clouds, Cris was too concerned and annoyed about the referees.
Oana played well defense and in attack the backs didnt see her much on the line. Curea was dreaming on court. Paula and Gruba were ok-ish, but I expect much more.
Johansson didnt use at all Hagman, Bazaliu, Udriștioiu. Not to mention the newcomers Ion and Marin.

So yeah, not a good game for us but we shouldnt make a drama out of it. Its just the first game of the season and even us have our minds on vacation. I was so tired in the extra minutes, yawning and stuff...wasnt ready for such a long night :lol:

Congrats to Vâlcea, again!

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:36 pm

So who will be the next fool? Mayonnade? :D
in CSM's management defence though: I don't know what this guy trained before, but when you are -1 and the others have the ball with 30 seconds to go, you call for a 1 on 1. He will vanish even earlier than Thomsen. Maybe he thinks the players already know this, but really? No reaction at all? :lol:
then maybe Neagu's 12 goals look impressive, but imo she was disconnected from time to time (and let's not get fooled by the ton of goals scored from 7m). she made a lot of mistakes: attacking fouls, missed passes (maybe that's ok at the beginning at the season, not blaming her) and the "coach" should have seen that. Bazaliu was benched all game long.
Radicevic playing all minutes. REALLY? nobody does that!!! then what is the purpose of having Hagman and Udristioiu, if they can't replace her even for 5 minutes?? #-o just stupid, if you ask me...
the wingers were all off, but maybe it's not only them. I think they didn't have good balls.
Kurtovic should have warmed the bench, she did nothing but complaining. again, not blaming the player...
Cvijic was successfully being replaced by Manea and that's good.
the goalkeepers: two clowns.
Lekic - the best for CSM. Lazovic did well also. Omoregie, very good defence.
Live long and prosper.

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:05 pm

@ Dy

It's a highly proven coach, just because he's calm on the interviews especially doesn't mean anything. The team is new and I have seen some improvements already. Vâlcea on the other hand was hungry, full of good players and played fast handball and as a linked team.

What's bothering me is that he lost a trophy. They loved a trophy.

swarthofole wrote:So who will be the next fool? Mayonnade? :D

There is no such thing. You have or you don't have value, simple like that. With such a dream team, there is no room for failure.

Of course you don't know about him, if he wasn't on the English Wikipedia, he has no recognition. Lol. Magnus trained the best players in the history of Sweden (NT Men with several World and Euro titles). Did you hear about Redbergslids? It's basically his creation. He also formed Savehof.

It's the most proven coach that CSM ever had. Just have little patience. This guy is a perfectionist.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:27 pm

Magnus J. the most glacial swedish type coach ( Signell,Sivertsson,Ryde,Per J.) he looked like a lamb in the middle of a tempest...I wish he succed but the premise seems to be rather dark.
And who is to blame CSM has only 2 prepare matches(quality !) and Valcea 11. Is this an ideea from coach,players or money managing staff ? Magnus asumed this in a previous statement .

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:36 pm

It's only a cup, a supercup, if you remember it also happened the same in 2015 in the start of the winning season in the Champions League.

What's good is that many teams play good handball in Romania.

mimi
Regular

Postby mimi » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:33 pm

The Best thing was Neagu speaking in serbian At the team to. Poor coach he wanted to Say someting but Neagu didnt let him

The Best coach for Csm is the eternal second coach vasile

dydiana
Extra Member

Postby dydiana » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:37 pm

I dont mind him being calm on interviews, I dont care much about that. But I do want to see the coach like really involved in the match, really focused and into every detail of the play...you just cant be mellow when its a trophy on the table..when we will be in CL its a similar situation, but the players already know it, regardless of the coach.

I just want a coach to click with the team, to form a team, to make the players stick like glue on court and enjoy the matches. Up until now, I only had this feeling with Kim and Per. I miss their characters. Lets see what happens though..

dydiana
Extra Member

Postby dydiana » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:42 pm

mimi wrote:The Best thing was Neagu speaking in serbian At the team to. Poor coach he wanted to Say someting but Neagu didnt let him

The Best coach for Csm is the eternal second coach vasile

She did that to explain a certain thing to Lazovic. I think its better this way, than not to understand what she has to do. The coach needs to be stronger, otherwise we will see the players talk..Cris, Lekic, Joka, Majda, Oana.

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:36 pm

vlad_impaler wrote:
Of course you don't know about him, if he wasn't on the English Wikipedia, he has no recognition. Lol. Magnus trained the best players in the history of Sweden (NT Men with several World and Euro titles). Did you hear about Redbergslids? It's basically his creation. He also formed Savehof.

hold your horses, vlad. you are the only one here relying on wikipedia. the rest of us prefer some trustworthy sources like memory, perhaps. who he was it doeasn't really matter right now, but the current performance it sure does. ;)
ask Luca about that, I am not the coach slayer here, I am just a poor forum user.
Live long and prosper.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:25 pm

CSM-Zalau 02.09 (Sunday)
Brasov-CSM 09.09
CSM-Galati 16.09
Braila-CSM 20.09
CSM-Valcea 07.10

Magnus J. has some not very harsh matches(except may be Brasov) to prepare "revanche".

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:22 pm

if my memory is still good, it's Zalau - CSM. Zalau lost a team, but they still have some players and we might see a good fight there.
Live long and prosper.

dydiana
Extra Member

Postby dydiana » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:46 am

vlad_impaler wrote:Magnus is totally different in trainings. What's the click with Per? :lol: 2 failures. Replace him with Mette Klit.

Have you seen M.Johansson in trainings?! You like to reply without a solid basis..

Per was a charismatic coach, he knew what to say spot on, he was totally involved in what he was doing and I hope he will show it with Montenegro NT at the European Ch! And I dont think 2 bronze medals in CL are failures. Especially in the conditions he had, like 2 weeks or less to prepare the quarters and then meeting the finalists of each year in the semis! Neither Vardar nor Gyor were easy opponents. They were the hardest to get. Anyway, Im not going to state the obvious any further.

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:29 am

dydiana wrote:

Have you seen M.Johansson in trainings?! You like to reply without a solid basis..

Per was a charismatic coach, he knew what to say spot on, he was totally involved in what he was doing and I hope he will show it with Montenegro NT at the European Ch! And I dont think 2 bronze medals in CL are failures. Especially in the conditions he had, like 2 weeks or less to prepare the quarters and then meeting the finalists of each year in the semis! Neither Vardar nor Gyor were easy opponents. They were the hardest to get. Anyway, Im not going to state the obvious any further.

Yes, I have seen him 100%, I give you my word.

Regarding Per, charisma is not similar with performance. Huge failures at the semifinals. "Neither", but he wasn't even close and the team played so badly everytime. :lol: Of course, Per is also not just a demagogue. There are many people with charisma who are demagogues.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:34 am

Kisvarda won "Minaur Trophy" Gloria Bistrita II Minaur Baia Mare III Juventa Michalovce IV

Aneta Benko (goalscorer,20);
A.M.Mazareanu(best GK)
Isabel Guialo (best player)

First match of LN 01 september Saturday CRAIOVA-BRAILA 17.30
02 september Sunday ZALAU - CSM B 17.30

Unfortunatelly less handbal this season on TV....TVR has two maches on round exclusevely (instead of 4 last season TVR,RDS,Telekom)

Buzau-Valcea is also an interesting,hot match...more interesting then Craiova-Braila for instance.
Attachments
sylwia_lisewska  Baia Mare.jpg
sylwia_lisewska Baia Mare.jpg (160.86 KiB) Viewed 460 times

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:48 pm

Can we please start a single season without a team going bankrupt ? :lol:

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:37 pm

Final LN's 2018/19 ranking by Tadici point of view :
1. CSM
2. Craiova
3. Valcea
4. Cisnadie

and some surprisingly considerations concerning Craiova's present squad.
http://arenavalceana.ro/gheorghe-tadici ... -florilor/

Return to “Female Handball”