Questions from a football fan

Anything But Handball Here
Rookie

Questions from a football fan

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:55 pm

Hello and greeting from Germany.

First off I should say that I personaly am utterly appauled about how the German team got to play at the handball world cup. The way Australia was kicked out and how we were offerd a place.... I believe the only right course of action would have been to reject the offer. What really annoyed me was how the public and media in Germany all started to enthusiasticly support the team despite the controversy. Only few people and media outlets had the guts to point out how wrong this process was.

I am interested in your thoughts on what this Qatari world cup means for the future. Mainly the 2018 and 2022 fifa world cups.

Will we see mercenery national teams, fake fans and bribed referees in 2018 and 2022?

CSM Bucharest

Re: Questions from a football fan

Postby CSM Bucharest » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:11 pm

We will not see national team of mercenaries, I doubt so, and the referees cannot be bribed anymore like some years ago when Germany won the World Championship (or I just hope). The referees are fair and are not a big problem anymore, I hope it stays like this for the future years. Then it was a problem, in 2007, not now. Still, I would like to mention that the Bonaventuras have no world class value and need eyeglasses.

Additionally, it sucks even more that IHF once again awarded wildcards for the losers Germany Women and Serbia Women.

rustYmorRis
Rookie

Re: Questions from a football fan

Postby rustYmorRis » Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:28 am

The biggest problem in German handball in the recent decades was that the most important positions in the top clubs had been occupied by foreign players. Almost none of the highly successful juniors ,two times World champions in this age category have made it to the top flights,

Return to “Off Topic”