Mens EHF EURO 2016 Poland - Final Tournament

Talking about MALE handball in the World
kleber
Handball Fan-atic

Re: Mens EHF EURO 2016 Poland - Final Tournament

Postby kleber » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:30 pm

what is the difference between Kulechov and Torgovanov?

the worst part for russia is that in the next generation russia will start to miss even the euros.

all the best players are old.

Portugal is in the euro 2008,finaly!!!!!

kleber
Handball Fan-atic

Postby kleber » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:14 am

i bet russian clowns will lose by one against Spain. :lol:

karel
Handball Fan-atic

Postby karel » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:18 am

Kleber, I think you are to cruel to Russians. They lost one point against Sweden in stupid way and didn't use their chances against Germany, but this is definitely the best Russian team in last few tournaments - it is nice to watch them play and such players like Dibirov, Zhitnikov or Kireev showed class in many moments.

Picek
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Picek » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:23 pm

karel wrote:Kleber, I think you are to cruel to Russians. They lost one point against Sweden in stupid way and didn't use their chances against Germany, but this is definitely the best Russian team in last few tournaments - it is nice to watch them play and such players like Dibirov, Zhitnikov or Kireev showed class in many moments.

agreed.
how they played some of previous tournaments this one is like they have their team from the 90's.
©Picek. All rights reserved

Ivar

Postby Ivar » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:34 am

Dissinger and Weinhold are injured and will not play anymore. :shock:

I don't think I've ever seen a team as badly hit by injuries as this Germany.

karel
Handball Fan-atic

Postby karel » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:50 am

Macedonia fought great against Norway and took one point from them. So, now we will have France-Norway battle for semifinal place. I will cheer for Norway, cause if the win we don't even need to beat Croatia. :) But I think France will overcome Norway - if they don't they might be eliminated. It should be a great match, because both teams play for everything. I just wonder if Norway handle the pressure: yesterday they were close to defeat.

Poland beat Belarus with no problems. Rutenka's injury at the beginning of the game was a real disaster for this team. Without Rutenka they are like boxer with only one hand. Shilovich showed class, but his team mates were much worse. We should have won higher, but last 10 minutes we were somewhere else, definitely not in the venue... :roll:

kleber
Handball Fan-atic

Postby kleber » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:54 am

karel wrote:Kleber, I think you are to cruel to Russians. They lost one point against Sweden in stupid way and didn't use their chances against Germany, but this is definitely the best Russian team in last few tournaments - it is nice to watch them play and such players like Dibirov, Zhitnikov or Kireev showed class in many moments.

If they don't beat spain tomorow it doesn't matter.

so sweden last two minutes against russia and denmark might give them in the end the olympic tour qual....they got 2 points basicaly coming from the dead in both games.

karel
Handball Fan-atic

Postby karel » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:59 pm

I have nothing to say... The rest is silence and darkness. Congratulations to Norway, Germany and Croatia.
Today Polish handball died. I feel humiliated. I don't give a s**t abot their 5th place game or something.
Good night and good luck.

kleber
Handball Fan-atic

Postby kleber » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:16 pm

Spain-Russia 25-23

as expected russia lost,9 th place in the euro,now good luck norway.

karel
Handball Fan-atic

Postby karel » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:23 pm

One more thing: today I feel a litlle bit like Brazilians against Germany in WC in 2014...

Picek
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Picek » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:41 pm

karel wrote:One more thing: today I feel a litlle bit like Brazilians against Germany in WC in 2014...
I know I shouldn't feel like that but I really feel sorry for you guys.
still, it was nice to see the hall signing the entire game..
don't think anyone expected this.
©Picek. All rights reserved

Mr. 007
Men's WC 2011 Fantasy game winner

Postby Mr. 007 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:01 am

Crushed France to pieces :)

New Norway is indeed a true team of hardworking heroes, that really believed they could do it, following their gameplan regardless who the opponent is. Well that is a good thing ofc, but we are talking France...and they even needed to win too to get to semifinal...shouldn't that count for some minor adjustments perhaps? Nope :)

Hehe, when meeting the best teams, our players perform at their best too, and this New Norway is simply unbeatable when they perform at their best :)

Congratz boys, the world is yours and nobody can stop u now :)

gergő
Handball Fan-atic

Postby gergő » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:07 am

karel wrote:I have nothing to say... The rest is silence and darkness. Congratulations to Norway, Germany and Croatia.
Today Polish handball died. I feel humiliated. I don't give a s**t abot their 5th place game or something.

well its always a problem if its still ok if you'll lose with some. because you cannot manage this situation mentally. or can but its really really hard.

Mr. 007

Postby Mr. 007 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:13 am

karel wrote:I have nothing to say... The rest is silence and darkness. Congratulations to Norway, Germany and Croatia.

Even more bad than anyone could have imagined...feel sorry for you...unreal, but they couldn't handle the pressure from 15.000 at home.

Croatia deserve huge credits for their outstanding performance no matter how bad Poland was, what fantastic comeback, biggest surprise today, of many surprising results :)

Poland shall fight for seventh place. The fifth place battle is between France and Denmark...hehe, unbelivable :) Hrmmm...good luck, and may the best team win...hehe :)

fmj
Extra Member

Postby fmj » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:06 am

We beat France We beat France We beat France We beat France WE BEAT FRANCE!

karel
Handball Fan-atic

Postby karel » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:33 am

Mr. 007 wrote:feel sorry for you...unreal, but they couldn't handle the pressure from 15.000 at home.

I would understand that, if this team would have ben young and unexperienced. But the main players in this team are professionalist, who are closer than farther to the end of their careers (Bielecki, Jurecki, Wiśniewski,Szmal, Grabarczyk etc.), who won medals and used to play in the best club teams in Europe! Will the have a new chance to play for medals at home? They won't. WCh in Poland will take place in 2023...
I'm not angry and sad because they lost (it happens) - I'm pissed off because they didn't play handball at all. It was circus...
Bigler will probalby resign, but we still have OG qualifications in spring, so somebody have to lead us to the new goal. I have no idea who could it be and I'm affraid of near future.
I don't care about the game against Sweden. 7th or 8th place - who cares. Not after such disaster.

Norway and Germany are big surprises of this tournament and have achieved a lot already, but they still capable of doing great things. I cheer for Norway, cause this team amazed me. Croatia? I don't know if they can play another great match, but on the other hand - they are Croats... Spain don't convince me in this competition. However, I wouldn't be surprised seeing them in the final.

zorix1
Rookie

Postby zorix1 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:46 am

Hi Handball Fans!

Have got two tickets for the finals to sell- top quality seats- maybe some of U will be interested- not that they are wasted :(

ZRK Vardar
Extra Member

Postby ZRK Vardar » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:56 pm

Results Norway is very strange. Something is very wrong here you can sense it. Most of the players plays in leagues where tempo is poor. So how can they have so much energy to run that much 6 matchec in 10-11 days ? How can the players recover so fast.

handball has no doping controle or very slim one. Time to bring the subject to public. I mean this is just ridiculous even i kid can see something is wrong.

Its some sort of blood doping. More oxygen in the blood make you recover faster. you can also take pills that makes it hard to track it during a controle.

miso.lfc
Rookie

Postby miso.lfc » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:36 am

I play with graphic before today's matches... sorry it's in slovak language, but I dont know what doing with pics when I was done and want to post this somewhere :)

Mr. 007

Postby Mr. 007 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:09 pm

miso.lfc wrote:I play with graphic before today's matches... sorry it's in slovak language, but I dont know what doing with pics when I was done and want to post this somewhere :)

Cool :)

Mr. 007

Postby Mr. 007 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:33 pm

ZRK Vardar wrote:Results Norway is very strange. Something is very wrong here you can sense it. Most of the players plays in leagues where tempo is poor. So how can they have so much energy to run that much 6 matchec in 10-11 days ? How can the players recover so fast.

handball has no doping controle or very slim one. Time to bring the subject to public. I mean this is just ridiculous even i kid can see something is wrong.

Its some sort of blood doping. More oxygen in the blood make you recover faster. you can also take pills that makes it hard to track it during a controle.

Germany doped as well with even more energy than Norway????

Mr. 007

Postby Mr. 007 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:26 pm

Jesus, Germany playing with 2 gk in the end. That is 2 minutes, and loss of ball. Only Norway had the chance to win, not Germany, they could only have prayed for extra time! Scandal!!!!!!! We should have WON!!!!!!

In fact picture showed they had no less than 8 players on the field!!!! Totally crazy!!!!!

Marco Aurelio
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Marco Aurelio » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:51 pm

Mr. 007 wrote:In fact picture showed they had no less than 8 players on the field!!!! Totally crazy!!!!!

The situation was even worse for FTC in Rostov.
Looks like EHF is unable to learn from anything.

Mr. 007

Postby Mr. 007 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:20 pm

Norway withdraw the protest based on fair play that the match should be decided on court and not behind closed doors afterwards...it would be a mess anyway...

Yep, u can't take this sport seriously, judges can see whatever they feel for, and officials payed for watching almost one thing: -not too many players on court, are busy cheering for Germany or whatever instead...go figure.

It shouldn't be legal to bet in this sport, and players should only play for fun and not getting payed for playing such a stupid sport that is just crap anyway...

Big day tomorrow in the world of handball, but who cares, I don't anymore that's for sure. This sport is close to die for me...make some rules that actually mean something, and not just some crap on paper trying to make this sport some kind of serious. I don't know of any other sport that is so k**f up as handball regarding possibilities to fix a winner...and Germany fixed it for sure. Congratz...

Ivar

Postby Ivar » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:13 pm

Mr. 007 wrote:Norway withdraw the protest based on fair play that the match should be decided on court and not behind closed doors afterwards...it would be a mess anyway...

Yep, u can't take this sport seriously, judges can see whatever they feel for, and officials payed for watching almost one thing: -not too many players on court, are busy cheering for Germany or whatever instead...go figure.

It shouldn't be legal to bet in this sport, and players should only play for fun and not getting payed for playing such a stupid sport that is just crap anyway...

Big day tomorrow in the world of handball, but who cares, I don't anymore that's for sure. This sport is close to die for me...make some rules that actually mean something, and not just some crap on paper trying to make this sport some kind of serious. I don't know of any other sport that is so k**f up as handball regarding possibilities to fix a winner...and Germany fixed it for sure. Congratz...

LOL

OF COURSE it's impossible that your team may have lost fair and square, the refs must have been bribed! Get a grip...

Return to “Male Handball”