Danish League 2016/2017

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
User avatar
masch1
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1541
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:51 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: Danish League 2016/2017

Postby masch1 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:04 pm

Team of round 13

GK: Cecilie Greve, Randers HK A/S (1)
LW: Freja Cohrt Kyndbøl, Silkeborg-Voel KFUM (1)
LB: Anne Sofie Hjort, SK Aarhus Byens Piger (1)
PM: Mathilde Neesgaard, TTH Holstebro (1)
RB: Maja Jakobsen, Odense Håndbold (1)
RW: Charlotte Lund Mikkelsen, SK Aarhus (1)
LP: Mette Bjorholm Gravholt, Nykøbing F. Håndboldklub - NFH (3)



User avatar
heavenly
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 962
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:24 pm
Location: France
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 42 times

Re: Danish League 2016/2017

Postby heavenly » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:56 am

Some people may appreciate the Mannequin Challenge from Silkeborg-Voel :p
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wGlW8V79hH0

What is Stephanie Andersen doing between Stine Skogrand and Freja Cohrt ? :lol:

costermani
Regular
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:53 pm

Re: Danish League 2016/2017

Postby costermani » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:42 pm

Is there a link to watch the replay of Odense x Nykobing?

User avatar
masch1
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1541
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:51 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: Danish League 2016/2017

Postby masch1 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:53 pm

costermani wrote:Is there a link to watch the replay of Odense x Nykobing?


If you mean the match from today, there was no broadcast.

User avatar
maz
Extra Member
Posts: 303
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:33 am
Location: Aarhus
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Danish League 2016/2017

Postby maz » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:39 pm

I am a broken record on this topic, I know and I'm sorry, but I just do not understand why Esbjerg doesn't want to add a youngster from their u18-team to their squad, when all they got is Nanna Friis as their playmaker right now. Friis, who is playing well, is just not enough and she is still not 100% in league-rhythm. Kathrine Lange is killing it right now as the PM on their u18 and they are undefeated in the u18-league while the senior-team is losing, losing and losing although they managed to beat a spiritless SK-team.

Lærke Møller will probably return soon but I don't get Esbjerg's scared mentality towards using young players. Look at FCM. It's not killing them when Ellebæk have to play. Lange or other Esbjerg-youngsters won't save Esbjerg right now but they could bring some fighting spirit and give them some experience.


Good to see Juncker find a good situation in Randers. It will be interesting to see her going forward. If Ernstrøm also finds a new team and there is a SK Aarhus after summer, then Stine Broløs would be a great addition to have with Lærke Sørensen. Those two would be an extremely talented duo.

User avatar
heavenly
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 962
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:24 pm
Location: France
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 42 times

Re: Danish League 2016/2017

Postby heavenly » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:02 pm

Well, Maz often talks on the danish young players. :) So I tried to search some videos on internet.

I found 3 matches concerning the Norden Cup 2016 (a competition for the youth scandinavian teams).

Norden Cup 2016 A final F00/01 EA FC Midtjylland - Sorunda IF, 1st & 2nd half:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYo0o2z0Hsk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrTytIUOAkc

Norden Cup 2016 F00/01 EA Nærbø IL - Ajax/TIK København, 1st & 2nd half:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3GIu7opNlg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=US2G1Dkjq-8

Norden Cup 2016 F00/01 EA Kungälvs HK - Skanderborg Håndbold, 1st & 2nd half:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mQqsXFPVNo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsV1OGuuhmc

Maybe we will see some of those talents playing the next U17 Euro. :)

User avatar
maz
Extra Member
Posts: 303
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:33 am
Location: Aarhus
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Danish League 2016/2017

Postby maz » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:07 pm

Good find, heavenly! Interesting to see them matched up against Scandinavian opponents.

On the two teams you will for sure see, if injuries doesn't occur, Emilie Steffensen #14 and the Skanderborg-goalkeeper Anna Kristensen at the championship. Although I was kind of interested to see Steffensen not in the "test"-category during the last NT-gathering while some of the other "safer" players were.

Others will of course also be selected from especially the FCM-team that is supremely talented. A player like Michala Elsberg, who's not in the starting line-up for FCM, could go to the championship. Personally I really like her as a player and would like to see her go. Her and Faartoft are two very different players.

Right back #15 Maria Holm from Skanderborg is also an interesting player.

I think a starting backcourt for the u17s with Steffensen, Elsberg and Emma Laursen would be ideal. That's just with my knowledge of only players from Jylland.

User avatar
masch1
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1541
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:51 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: Danish League 2016/2017

Postby masch1 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:13 am

Usually I'm not so interested in first division but this year Ajax København has taken a quite solid lead: http://tophaandbold.dk/stillinger/1-div-damer

I find it quite exciting to see what will happen, if eastern Denmark gets another team in the league (and one of the teams that Copenhagen handball usually cooperates with). Some local derbys would be fun, but maybe it would also be a problem on account of sponsors, since it isn't easy to get big sponsors already in Copenhagen?

Team of the round 14
LW: Mie Augustesen, FCM (1)
LP: Mette Gravholt, NFH (4)
RW: Annika Jakobsen, Skanderborg (1)
LB: Line Haugsted, Viborg (1)
PM: Kristina Kristiansen, NFH (4)
RB: Stine Skogrand, Silkeborg (1)
GK: Mette Iversen, NFH (1)


Team of the round 15
LW: Maria Mose Vestergaard, Esbjerg (2)
LP: Louise Svalastog, Copenhagen (1)
LB: Trine Bach Troelsen, Silkeborg (6)
PM: Anette Jensen, TTH (1)
RW: Louise Lyksborg, Silkeborg (2)
RB: Nathalie Hagman, NFH (4)
GK: Emily Stang Sando, Esbjerg (2)

User avatar
maz
Extra Member
Posts: 303
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:33 am
Location: Aarhus
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Danish League 2016/2017

Postby maz » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:20 pm

It's great for handball in East that there will be a league-alternative to KBH. That should do wonders for the talents, and that is probably what Ajax will sell to the biggest talents. Get some playing time in the league instead of being mainly on the bench at KBH. Ajax already have a good, young core to build around.

In terms of sponsor-money I don't think it will change much from this year. Most will go to KBH and Ajax will have enough to function as an amateur-team.

User avatar
masch1
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1541
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:51 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: Danish League 2016/2017

Postby masch1 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:14 pm

maz wrote:It's great for handball in East that there will be a league-alternative to KBH. That should do wonders for the talents, and that is probably what Ajax will sell to the biggest talents. Get some playing time in the league instead of being mainly on the bench at KBH. Ajax already have a good, young core to build around.

In terms of sponsor-money I don't think it will change much from this year. Most will go to KBH and Ajax will have enough to function as an amateur-team.


I hope you are right :) Personally I would also really like to see Ajax in the league. Especially I hope to see Cecilie Woller and Ida-Marie Dahl in the league (again). It would also mean a further advantage for CPH (and NFH): 1 match fewer where they have to travel long distance :-"

User avatar
maz
Extra Member
Posts: 303
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:33 am
Location: Aarhus
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Danish League 2016/2017

Postby maz » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:27 pm

I agree. I really hope and think Ajax will get promoted to the league. They deserve it. I like Ajax, EH Aalborg, Horsens and Vendsyssel from the 1st division, and really only Ajax is performing :)

User avatar
maz
Extra Member
Posts: 303
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:33 am
Location: Aarhus
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Danish League 2016/2017

Postby maz » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:21 pm

This season is a pretty good season in terms of u19-players getting playing time in the best league. In terms of mostly getting experience on the bench or actually gaining valuable minutes, it definitely seems like most teams want to include young players in their squads.

FCM: Louise Ellebæk, Emma Friis
Viborg: Nicoline Lundgreen, Josephine Nordstrøm, Clara Høgh-Poulsen
KBH: Esther Boysen
Randers: Louise Søndergaard, (actually not sure if Filtenborg has gotten her league-debut yet. She might have)
Skanderborg: Kristina Jørgensen, Sarah Stougaard, Sofia Deen, Nicoline Olsen, Caroline Svarre
TTH: Line Hougaard, Mathilde Hylleberg
SK Aarhus: Lærke Sørensen, Katja Ryesberg, Kamilla Bruus

I've definitely forgot somebody on the list.

Then you also have players like Camilla Degn in Randers, Emma Navne in NFH, Laura Christensen in Silkeborg, who are just an inch too old for being in this category but still gaining good experience on their first teams.

And the players in the 1st division or abroad, looking at Nicoline Olsen, Ida-Marie Dahl, Mette Brandt, Line Larsen and many more. This generation is getting plenty playing time on a senior-level. Then it doesn't matter much whether it's the 2nd division, 1st or the league.

User avatar
Flying Dutchman
Rookie
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:13 pm
Location: London, UK
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Danish League 2016/2017

Postby Flying Dutchman » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:03 pm

Hey there Danish handball experts!

As I have a growing interest in Danish handball, could you tell me, if there's a site where I can follow the matches (as much as possible) live online? Here I think about a video site/channel or something similar. Probably the handball federation or the league runs such kind of page? I'm totally fine with paid subscription as long as it's available in the UK. Same goes if matches can only be watched later, like in a video database,

Thank you for your help ;)

User avatar
maz
Extra Member
Posts: 303
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:33 am
Location: Aarhus
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Danish League 2016/2017

Postby maz » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:42 pm

Flying Dutchman wrote:Hey there Danish handball experts!

As I have a growing interest in Danish handball, could you tell me, if there's a site where I can follow the matches (as much as possible) live online? Here I think about a video site/channel or something similar. Probably the handball federation or the league runs such kind of page? I'm totally fine with paid subscription as long as it's available in the UK. Same goes if matches can only be watched later, like in a video database,

Thank you for your help ;)


Livescore from the League and 1st division is available here: http://tophaandbold.dk/livescore

Unfortunately there is no video-service available from outside Denmark. We have tv2play but for some reason they have made it geo-blocked which makes no sense at all and streams are very, very hard to come by.

User avatar
Flying Dutchman
Rookie
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:13 pm
Location: London, UK
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Danish League 2016/2017

Postby Flying Dutchman » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:36 pm

maz wrote:
Flying Dutchman wrote:Hey there Danish handball experts!

As I have a growing interest in Danish handball, could you tell me, if there's a site where I can follow the matches (as much as possible) live online? Here I think about a video site/channel or something similar. Probably the handball federation or the league runs such kind of page? I'm totally fine with paid subscription as long as it's available in the UK. Same goes if matches can only be watched later, like in a video database,

Thank you for your help ;)


Livescore from the League and 1st division is available here: http://tophaandbold.dk/livescore

Unfortunately there is no video-service available from outside Denmark. We have tv2play but for some reason they have made it geo-blocked which makes no sense at all and streams are very, very hard to come by.


Aww, thank you! It's more than nothing. Do you know if there are occasional streams from other sites (club website, etc.)?

User avatar
masch1
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1541
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:51 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: Danish League 2016/2017

Postby masch1 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:04 pm

Flying Dutchman wrote:
maz wrote:
Flying Dutchman wrote:Hey there Danish handball experts!

As I have a growing interest in Danish handball, could you tell me, if there's a site where I can follow the matches (as much as possible) live online? Here I think about a video site/channel or something similar. Probably the handball federation or the league runs such kind of page? I'm totally fine with paid subscription as long as it's available in the UK. Same goes if matches can only be watched later, like in a video database,

Thank you for your help ;)


Livescore from the League and 1st division is available here: http://tophaandbold.dk/livescore

Unfortunately there is no video-service available from outside Denmark. We have tv2play but for some reason they have made it geo-blocked which makes no sense at all and streams are very, very hard to come by.


Aww, thank you! It's more than nothing. Do you know if there are occasional streams from other sites (club website, etc.)?


As far as I know, it's not permitted for the Danish clubs to broadcast league matches due to TV deals, but for the EHF cup and training matches, you can be lucky to find something here:

-Randers EHF cup home matches are uploaded here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4fgs3 ... kg0CwbSHsg
-NFHs EHF cup matches was on very rare occasions streamed here: https://livestream.com/tifosport/events ... /142261176
-In summertime and at trainingmatches/friendly matches (since they don't play EHF cup this season) Copenhagen handball often post links for streams on periscope in their twitter account: https://twitter.com/KBHBolddk

Oh, and ofc you can be lucky to find some uploaded or older matches on youtube such as here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQVXnM1ljZg

User avatar
maz
Extra Member
Posts: 303
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:33 am
Location: Aarhus
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Danish League 2016/2017

Postby maz » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:48 pm

http://skaarhus.dk/2017/02/15/sk-aarhus ... yste-plan/

This is great but it doesn't really matter if the sponsors don't show up. Thankfully I know that there are a few decent-sized sponsors who at least have given some sort of agreement to support the team. Just need more now. I'm pretty sure a managing director is also still needed.

The best thing is that I've heard that Hommelhoff have said that there will be a league-team in Aarhus in next season (if relegation doesn't happen) and it won't be an amateur team. Let's see what happens but it's all good news.

User avatar
Flying Dutchman
Rookie
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:13 pm
Location: London, UK
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Danish League 2016/2017

Postby Flying Dutchman » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:10 pm

masch1 wrote:
Flying Dutchman wrote:
maz wrote:
Livescore from the League and 1st division is available here: http://tophaandbold.dk/livescore

Unfortunately there is no video-service available from outside Denmark. We have tv2play but for some reason they have made it geo-blocked which makes no sense at all and streams are very, very hard to come by.


Aww, thank you! It's more than nothing. Do you know if there are occasional streams from other sites (club website, etc.)?


As far as I know, it's not permitted for the Danish clubs to broadcast league matches due to TV deals, but for the EHF cup and training matches, you can be lucky to find something here:

-Randers EHF cup home matches are uploaded here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4fgs3 ... kg0CwbSHsg
-NFHs EHF cup matches was on very rare occasions streamed here: https://livestream.com/tifosport/events ... /142261176
-In summertime and at trainingmatches/friendly matches (since they don't play EHF cup this season) Copenhagen handball often post links for streams on periscope in their twitter account: https://twitter.com/KBHBolddk

Oh, and ofc you can be lucky to find some uploaded or older matches on youtube such as here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQVXnM1ljZg


I'm a bit late, but thank you! A very good base to start from! :)

User avatar
masch1
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1541
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:51 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: Danish League 2016/2017

Postby masch1 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:14 am

Team of round 16

LW: Freja Cohrt, Silkeborg (2)
LP: Louise Svalastog, København (2)
RW: Daniela Gustin, Randers (1)
LB: Trine Troelsen, Silkeborg (7)
PM: Kristina Kristiansen, Nykøbing (5)
RB: Stine Skogrand, Silkeborg (2)
GK: Mette Iversen, Nykøbing (3)

User avatar
gergő
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1005
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:46 pm
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 26 times

Re: Danish League 2016/2017

Postby gergő » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:36 pm

sorry for the offtopic, but can somebody translate what is am hansen saying in the second video? maybe the whole conversation... :-" :)
http://sport.tv2.dk/haandbold/2017-02-1 ... k-storklub

User avatar
maz
Extra Member
Posts: 303
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:33 am
Location: Aarhus
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Danish League 2016/2017

Postby maz » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:48 pm

gergő wrote:sorry for the offtopic, but can somebody translate what is am hansen saying in the second video? maybe the whole conversation... :-" :)
http://sport.tv2.dk/haandbold/2017-02-1 ... k-storklub

Which video? The only videos I can see in the article are the Györ ones where everybody is talking English :)

User avatar
HB9
Extra Member
Posts: 721
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:01 pm
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 75 times

Re: Danish League 2016/2017

Postby HB9 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:51 pm

I think he meant the video at the bottom.

User avatar
maz
Extra Member
Posts: 303
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:33 am
Location: Aarhus
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Danish League 2016/2017

Postby maz » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:54 pm

HB9 wrote:I think he meant the video at the bottom.

We might not see the same things. The medical check video? That's in the bottom of the article for me :D
If it's the interview with the Danish journalist, then I can translate it. That's just a different article for me

User avatar
gergő
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1005
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:46 pm
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 26 times

Re: Danish League 2016/2017

Postby gergő » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:00 pm

maz wrote:The medical check video?
If it's the interview with the Danish journalist, then I can translate it. That's just a different article for me

yes that one. thank you! but imho is in the same article. :)

User avatar
maz
Extra Member
Posts: 303
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:33 am
Location: Aarhus
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Danish League 2016/2017

Postby maz » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:05 pm

gergő wrote:
maz wrote:The medical check video?
If it's the interview with the Danish journalist, then I can translate it. That's just a different article for me

yes that one. thank you! but imho is in the same article. :)

I found it nonetheless! :D


AM: "I'm very excited about this. This is going to be big. The day has been very exciting. I've been looking forward to finally signing the contract and it's like a full stop. Now I can just begin to feel excited about it.

Journalist: "Do you really just want to start in Györ now?"
AM: "Nah. I really want to finish what we have started with KBH and then I can just go around and be excited about next season but I really want to finish strong in Copenhagen and see if we can write some history there.

Journalist: "Why have you said yes to this offer?"
AM: "I think it kind of speaks for itself. It's Györ, world class players on all positions, Champions League and everything is just top professional. That is the next step in my development as a player and as an individual so that's why I've said yes."

Journalist: "What are your thought about the fact that Györ has world class players on all positions in terms of your playing time?
AM: "Of course I'm not going to play 60 minutes in all matches but it's a tough schedule they have and you know they will need all players. I'm ready to give my all and see how much playing time I will get. And then I want to be the starter long term. I just need to work and learn from the experience."

Journalist: "Have you been promised anything?"
AM: "No. I'm back-up as a start and I'm very content with that and then we will see if I can't be the first choice at some point"

Journalist: "It's one of the biggest handball clubs in Europe you are going to play for. How is it knowing you will play for a final4 contender every year?"
AM: "It's crazy. It's a girls dream. That such a big clubs wants me, it's fantastic. It also motivates me to get better and I'm just excited.


Return to “Female Handball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests