Brutal attack/Russian youth female game

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
zero
Extra Member

Brutal attack/Russian youth female game

Postby zero » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:54 pm

I don't know when that exactly happened, but as I can read in today's Croatian sports media,
it's youth game between Rostov and Moscow, for players born 2001. and younger.

https://youtu.be/Ppu3GQ6xHHM
(0:07 at video)

What to say on something like that?
What is an adequate punishment?

Croatia - land with 1000 islands !

Derp
Regular

Re: Brutal attack/Russian youth female game

Postby Derp » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:10 pm

zero wrote:I don't know when that exactly happened, but as I can read in today's Croatian sports media,
it's youth game between Rostov and Moscow, for players born 2001. and younger.

https://youtu.be/Ppu3GQ6xHHM
(0:07 at video)

What to say on something like that?
What is an adequate punishment?

I saw this days ago.
The punishment will depend on how many times similar unsportsmanlike behavior is on her account. It can be either a few matches or forever ban too.
The ban is definitely deserved but if you have played any sports you must know that the brain works a bit differently under such pressure and also we haven't see any potential preliminary events either so let's do not judge in advance.
We are talking about young ladies.
:shock:

vlad_impaler
Extra Member

Postby vlad_impaler » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:23 pm

This was probably a revenge for something. Women are unfortunately like this everywhere. There was a beat out in my country and the girl filming was malefic, and it all happened because of her. She was not smoked like the protagonists and was completely laughing.

This only happens in women's sports and women's world. You can swear me, but the men don't argue that much. This was really brutal and worse than some punches. I mean generally.

OMG, I hope the lady is fine! This was really bad. Moreover her teammates did NOTHING. If this would have happend to us, there would have been a general fight or close to.

What is amazing me, is the k**f referee, that tall Russian [***] without mercy. I would have been the first to help the little girl.
Last edited by mikh on Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Foul language

vlad_impaler
Extra Member

Postby vlad_impaler » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:27 pm

Look in what cruel world you live if you keep getting brainwashed by Putin. The comments are as bad as the referee. And the referee is almost as bad as the aggressor.

Nation with no reaction because of sport! It's k**f sport, wake up people, these are ladies.

vlad_impaler
Extra Member

Postby vlad_impaler » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:49 pm

The punishment could also be penal, she is between and 14 and 16, theefore she can get a criminal file (the act was with discernment). If this applies to Russia.

Criminally speaking, I think she needs to get a warning which is unfortunately many times equal to 0. Going to a psychologist and community work isn't enough at all, but (plus) a long-term suspension is heavy for a sportsman. If she really cares about life.

Although a decision should be taken by a committee. But at all these 3 at least are necessary: ban, community work and visits to a psychologist until she graduates. Of course, in this case the community service will be mandated by school, not by criminal justice sanction. If she wants to graduate. For the ban, there should be a sports committee.

Plus the Russian state to stop educating juniors like this, including the referees. Too much wrong passion for a game, there is no mercy from the people involved, on that ground. They don't look too happy. Yesterday Romania U-19 also didn't look happy at all. What kind of sport is this? These are kids. k**f all the communists, this comes from communism! In China the gymnasts are completely humiliated and abused.

Trefilov and Tadici are the best examples. So what they have results? It's more than severity. I totally agree with strictness, if a a teacher wants to be like that. But not with abuse.

I want to see joy, not coaches that are screaming, teammates without big reaction and lousy referees that forget they are whistleling girls (kids in general). FOR A k**f GAME! Or for money, for anything to risk lives...

Shelvin85

Postby Shelvin85 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:37 pm

Jesus Christ!

](*,)

Return to “Female Handball”