Re: 2018 European Championship - France

Postby swarthofole » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:34 pm

Live long and prosper.

Mr. 007
Men's WC 2011 Fantasy game winner

Postby Mr. 007 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:20 pm

dydiana wrote:
Mr. 007 wrote:Christ...they didn't even try :) Let's see if it backfires, and Romania loses to both Spain and Hungary...because they really deserves it :)

Why do we deserve that? Because we beat Norway and let them with such small chance for the semis? That shows frustration.
And what do you imply? That it was a plan to lose? That we didnt play like before because we wanted that? Let me assure you that it wasnt the case, not 1%, trust me.

The girls really wanted to play as good as in the first group and stay undefeated, but it wasnt a good day at all and Netherlands was simply better. I was sure we will have a really bad day in this EC as we had in every competition so far, and I am so glad it was now and not later. Nothing worked, no defense, no attack schemes, no solid goalkeeping.

So you might think what you want, but we didnt lose intentionally. And I am sure we will show good handball again.
Its actually so funny to see the norwegians hanging loose on the fingertips of other teams. Maybe its time to learn something from these two defeats and not find lame excuses, like I saw the players do. But I doubt they will step a bit lower from their sky-high attitude and actually give respect to the ones who beat them.

Tomorrow we face Spain, another chance to prove our strength. But for today I bet on Montenegro and Russia. Have a good day :)

At least 2 players had decided Romanias faith...Pintea and Neagu. I guess they knew they would beat spain and hungary easily, so a draw would be perfect. But then Grooth got injured, and Netherlands played s**t, so it began to look very strange and like a matchfixing (illegal), so in HT Neagu and Pintea probably said the hell with it, lets get 0 points, it doesn't matter anyway...

In an interview right before match started, the norwegian commentator asked Pintea if Romania would help Norway? Answer: "Why should we help Norway? Would Norway helped us in such a situation? Have Norway helped us before perhaps? I don't know..."

So regarding that these 2 players wanted to help Romania to win and secure a semi final place? NO!!

I cheer for spain and hungary now, to send these 2 and Romania home from ec in shame... Because they could have secured SF yesterday easily...but chose not to...

mikh
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mikh » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:50 pm

@Mr. 007, are you one of our long lost trolls? I can't believe the ridiculous things I'm reading :shock:
I thought @dydiana wasted her time explaining you all those things, because I thought you were joking/trolling, but reading your rant... where do you take your stuff? Breitbart? Infowars?

BTW, can you show me that interview with Pintea? In the end, you can cheer/love/hate for whoever you want. Handball is not played based on supporters' emotions. But playing for a draw?! :)))) As if they're so easy to fix :D And to accuse Neagu who probably is the biggest match winning junkie, sometimes putting so much pressure on the rest because she doesn't like to lose. Get real, man!

What about Ambros? Or our doctor... maybe he poisoned the key players! I guess Buceschi was also fixing the match in the first half, but in the second half received a call from Larvik for a possible contract and decided to score 8 goals! I hear Hagman also fixed the match with Denmark and France! :lol:

dydiana
Extra Member

Postby dydiana » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:55 pm

The players are NOT robots. And these two especially (Neagu and Pintea) would have NOT put themselves to the wall and wait to be hit with reproach,offense and blame after such a weak game. Not for anything. Because whats important for them is their own play, their own TEAM and their own career. So after reading what you just wrote, I will stop here because its just funny and sad at the same time seeing such sour behavior.

HAI ROMÂNIA!

dutchfan

Postby dutchfan » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:08 pm

Mr. 007 wrote:
dydiana wrote:
Mr. 007 wrote:Christ...they didn't even try :) Let's see if it backfires, and Romania loses to both Spain and Hungary...because they really deserves it :)

Why do we deserve that? Because we beat Norway and let them with such small chance for the semis? That shows frustration.
And what do you imply? That it was a plan to lose? That we didnt play like before because we wanted that? Let me assure you that it wasnt the case, not 1%, trust me.

The girls really wanted to play as good as in the first group and stay undefeated, but it wasnt a good day at all and Netherlands was simply better. I was sure we will have a really bad day in this EC as we had in every competition so far, and I am so glad it was now and not later. Nothing worked, no defense, no attack schemes, no solid goalkeeping.

So you might think what you want, but we didnt lose intentionally. And I am sure we will show good handball again.
Its actually so funny to see the norwegians hanging loose on the fingertips of other teams. Maybe its time to learn something from these two defeats and not find lame excuses, like I saw the players do. But I doubt they will step a bit lower from their sky-high attitude and actually give respect to the ones who beat them.

Tomorrow we face Spain, another chance to prove our strength. But for today I bet on Montenegro and Russia. Have a good day :)

At least 2 players had decided Romanias faith...Pintea and Neagu. I guess they knew they would beat spain and hungary easily, so a draw would be perfect. But then Grooth got injured, and Netherlands played s**t, so it began to look very strange and like a matchfixing (illegal), so in HT Neagu and Pintea probably said the hell with it, lets get 0 points, it doesn't matter anyway...

In an interview right before match started, the norwegian commentator asked Pintea if Romania would help Norway? Answer: "Why should we help Norway? Would Norway helped us in such a situation? Have Norway helped us before perhaps? I don't know..."

So regarding that these 2 players wanted to help Romania to win and secure a semi final place? NO!!

I cheer for spain and hungary now, to send these 2 and Romania home from ec in shame... Because they could have secured SF yesterday easily...but chose not to...

Norway got themselfs in this situation and no one else, so stop blaiming others

scipio
Regular

Postby scipio » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:15 pm

Mr. 007 wrote:
dydiana wrote:

CZE and GER altmost made a comeback against ROU, while NOR was trashed by ROU. At the same time NOR trashes CZE and HUN. In conclusion: NOR threw the game vs. ROU.
My explanation makes more sense than yours.

OltchimRmValcea
Extra Member

Postby OltchimRmValcea » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:38 pm

Come on, Mr. 007 ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Norway just don't deserve to be in semifinals afeter defeats with Romania and Germany, deal with it. Neither Romania if they will lose to Hungary...
L. Hutupan-Dinu, V. Ardean-Elisei, Cristina Neagu, O. Manea, I. Stanca, M. Jovanovic, Y. Ozel, R. Maier.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyKvP63kFHw

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:47 pm

1,2 million watchers for TVR (Holland-Romania)....

SF scenario : 5 teams (in some conditions) can make same levell of points ....6 !
https://www.gsp.ro/sporturi/handbal/rom ... 55026.html

Mr. 007

Postby Mr. 007 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:01 pm

Listen, I was not going to say anything about this, but Dydiana asked me to eloborate, and I only did. I watched the match, at least 1st half, and some of second. Neagu shoots wide on purpose, and Pintea is shooting at wester on purpose. Those two also shoot to make sure attack gets wasted, and give netherlands another chance to score...because they really needed it badly...

Interview was on TV, probably tv3 of viasat4 and those sites suck, except advertising for coming programs. It's hard to find, but trust me, I didn't make it up, and all norwegians saw it too :) Pintea had no intention to help norway...meaning any intention to win that match...

I know we can thank ourselves...but what we saw was matchfixing in female handball, and the rest of Romania team might not even know about it either...2 was more than enough to sabotage the match...

dutchfan

Postby dutchfan » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:04 pm

Mr. 007 wrote:Listen, I was not going to say anything about this, but Dydiana asked me to eloborate, and I only did. I watched the match, at least 1st half, and some of second. Neagu shoots wide on purpose, and Pintea is shooting at wester on purpose. Those two also shoot to make sure attack gets wasted, and give netherlands another chance to score...because they really needed it badly...

Interview was on TV, probably tv3 of viasat4 and those sites suck, except advertising for coming programs. It's hard to find, but trust me, I didn't make it up, and all norwegians saw it too :) Pintea had no intention to help norway...meaning any intention to win that match...

I know we can thank ourselves...but what we saw was matchfixing in female handball, and the rest of Romania team might not even know about it either...2 was more than enough to sabotage the match...

Still norway k**f up themselfs and not romania....

Mr. 007

Postby Mr. 007 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:10 pm

Karma is a bitch...it may backfire :) But seriously...no...romania will go on ofc, and not lose to spain and hungary...

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:20 pm

Mr. 007 wrote:Listen, I was not going to say anything about this, but Dydiana asked me to eloborate, and I only did. I watched the match, at least 1st half, and some of second. Neagu shoots wide on purpose, and Pintea is shooting at wester on purpose. Those two also shoot to make sure attack gets wasted, and give netherlands another chance to score...because they really needed it badly...

Do you think RO didn't want to be solved and relaxed on last 2 matches ? I don't want even to think and comment some decisions of Bonaventura's referees ....just a very bad day that I predicted (I must confess I feared this match,typical for RO teams )

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:30 pm

See the analysis of RO defeat in front of Holland on Eliza's Buceschi interview :
https://www.gsp.ro/sporturi/handbal/ana ... 55003.html

AB10
Regular

Postby AB10 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:04 am

That was very Hergeirsson of you. Blaming the situation Norway's in on anyone but your own shitty games :lol:

No, but surely this post is a joke, right? Going by your logic, who's to say Norway playing like s**t against Germany and Romania wasn't matchfixing as well? "Pintea had no intention to help Norway" – why should Pintea or any other Romanian player have any intention to help Norway? Pintea and her teammates' only intention should be to help Romania.

Besides, if you've been watching anyone but Norway play for the past many years, I think the Netherlands game was very symptomatic of Romania's usual tournament-form. (With all due respect to Romania and their fans,) they usually play promising in the beginning of the tournament and then can't manage the pressure on their shoulders. So maybe instead of passing blame on everyone but yourselves, you shouldn't put yourselves in a situation where you're dependent on other nations to k**f up their chances to unfuck yours.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:45 pm

Spain was defeat today but I'm already older 5 years...awful play,... Ro players seems incapable to play handball ...as a romanian ,it's a torture to watch....HAI RO ! 8-[

medicinalis
Regular

Postby medicinalis » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:54 pm

You're deluded!did norway help us over the years??think not...they crushed every team when they got the chance,so why would we?

Mr. 007

Postby Mr. 007 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:31 am

Killing Machine :)

Netherlands - Norway 16-29 (7-15)

Polman have had nightmares about Norway, and wanted so badly to finally get a win...and timing looked kind of right...or?..

Not...hehe :)

Yet again, it became a walk in the park...and match didn't cost much either as Netherlands gave up and rested players 2nd half, and so did Norway, much thanks to this woman, Katrine Lunde, saving over 51% of what Netherlands could offer :)

38 years old and better than ever, proving that God must be a woman, hehe :)

So Spain next already at 1600 tomorrow, giving our girls 17 hours rest... That will not be a quality match like today, but with players getting very tired during the match for both sides. That's pretty facked up to say it as it is...

On the bright side, that goes for Romania too, but Hungary had one more day of vital rest, and could in fact produce the miracle we have been waiting for, since Romania challenged the handball gods against a poor Netherlands :)

Hehe, oki, so Romania can be real s**t in handball, without suspecting matchfixing, and boy, they was real s**t too against Spain. Still Spain couldn't even pass a ball, so it was impossible for Romania to lose that match no matter what...Jesus, that match was all time low regarding pro handball players, with so many TF, you lost counting after a short while :)

As a side note, Norway made a record for our NT with only 3 TF during the whole match against Hungary :)

If Spain play like that against Norway, then they will get some nightmares too...for a very, very long time :)

Good luck girls :)

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:19 pm

so winning the group is rewarded by playing 2 games in 2 consecutive days. this is just brilliant. what the hell is wrong with those people? and for NOR is even worse!!!
this is absolutely a non-sense! EHF should explain why all this happen. I don't see any reason for not granting same conditions to compete for every team.
Live long and prosper.

Flash

Postby Flash » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:13 pm

swarthofole wrote:so winning the group is rewarded by playing 2 games in 2 consecutive days. this is just brilliant. what the hell is wrong with those people? and for NOR is even worse!!!
this is absolutely a non-sense! EHF should explain why all this happen. I don't see any reason for not granting same conditions to compete for every team.

It’s shameful that after 12 days of competition, 4 national team have to play 2 matches in 24hours. This is unfair and not the way to prevent injuries. ROU and NED were the winners of their groups and they play their crucials games in 24hours and the last match against two rested teams.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:03 pm

Congrat Hungary ! Hungarians fans should kiss Kiss hands (and legs !).
We fight but ... our wings not of hungarians wings quality.

All the best wishes to RO nat team,whatever would be the conditions, DON't GIVE Up...!!! [-o<

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:12 pm

it's just a shame. any player could be Neagu after those games. the competition is tough anyway, they shouldn't add some extra.
now I can only hope for her speedy recovery. [-o<
Live long and prosper.

Kiddo
Extra Member

Postby Kiddo » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:14 pm

swarthofole wrote:so winning the group is rewarded by playing 2 games in 2 consecutive days. this is just brilliant. what the hell is wrong with those people? and for NOR is even worse!!!

What's up with EHF? Not just should they give the teams the same conditions, but the risk of injuries to the most exposed players such as Neagu? This is their fault... I'm terribly sorry for Neagu fans, not to mention CSM(!), just hope nothing will happen in the match Germany vs Netherlands, some profiles are quite exposed especially on the dutch team. It seemed though Helle rested Abbingh and Polman when she realised the loss to Norway was a fact.

Marco Aurelio
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Marco Aurelio » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:18 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:Congrat Hungary ! Hungarians fans should kiss Kiss hands (and legs !).
We fight but ... our wings not of hungarians wings quality.

All the best wishes to RO nat team,whatever would be the conditions, DON't GIVE Up...!!! [-o<

Wishing Neagu a fast recovery, but it is hard not to mention that Ambros Martin is all about success, nothing really matters to him on the path to glory, the players health is not in the bag of his main priorities.

Romania is half way through, only needs Germany not to win big, or a Holland point. We are keeping fingers crossed for Holland too, for at least collecting the 7th spot, that can be a valuable thing for the Olympic Quali Tournaments.

Congrats to the "Monster" Éva Kiss, and to our young team for winning a "classic battle". A bitter taste one, considering Cristina's injury and the fact that Romania did not have to win it at any cost (this -2 is 90% enough) + the idiotic match order

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:23 pm

Kiddo wrote:

What's up with EHF? Not just should they give the teams the same conditions, but the risk of injuries to the most exposed players such as Neagu? This is their fault... I'm terribly sorry for Neagu fans, not to mention CSM(!), just hope nothing will happen in the match Germany vs Netherlands, some profiles are quite exposed especially on the dutch team. It seemed though Helle rested Abbingh and Polman when she realised the loss to Norway was a fact.

playing two consecutive days exposes the players to injuries. they simply can't recover in that short time. ;)

PS: not saying we lost because of this and I apologise for not mentioning that I truly congratulate HUN for their game, it was a deserved win.
Live long and prosper.

Marco Aurelio
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Marco Aurelio » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:37 pm

swarthofole wrote:
Kiddo wrote:

playing two consecutive days exposes the players to injuries. they simply can't recover in that short time. ;)

PS: not saying we lost because of this and I apologise for not mentioning that I truly congratulate HUN for their game, it was a deserved win.

it was certainly a factor.
It makes our victory a bit less precious.
I just can not understand why couldn't be 3 matches in all rounds on the same days, jut like it happened today. What was the reason for this?

Return to “Female Handball”