Transfers 2017/2018

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
mikh
Handball Fan-atic

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby mikh » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:38 pm

swarthofole wrote:So a team like Bucharest is unstoppable here and the rest are far behind. This could be a big problem for CSM itself.

With very few exceptional years, this has always been the case with our championship. Before (and I am only referring to the post-1993 era, when the ChL moved towards the pro type of competition it is today), we had Chimistul/Oltchim, then briefly Baia Mare and now Bucharest. This is also the case in most important European leagues: Montenegro, Macedonia, Slovenia (with the exception last year), Norway, Austria and to some extent Hungary, although the gap between FTC and Gyor does seem a lot smaller than in other cases and the same goes for the gap between FTC and certain other teams.

Denmark, Germany and France do seem to have the most balanced leagues, whereas Russia just changes the flagship team(s) every year. However, until recently even Russia was in the same situation, with some power-house team taking all the NT players, whether it was called Istochnik Rostov, Zvezda, Lada or Dinamo.

For now, this is the model in women handball and Romania certainly makes no exception. So, no panic in this respect. For now...
But teams have to become financially more reliable and depend less on public money if they want to move forward. There are some successful examples in men's handball, but the question is how long it would take to replicate this in women's handball. Bucharest seems to be trying something in that direction and this could help their finance, but I wonder how this would look if the political backing would suddenly disappear and the club management would genuinely have to provide for the team.

swarthofole

Postby swarthofole » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:01 pm

CSMthenewpower wrote:You are talking bull shits when you say "is not 100%". That is proving that you have no information beside the anounce who was made at prosport. She will play in Bucharest 100%. If is not STILL anounced in a press conference that's not meaning that she's not 100%.

If my posts are based only on official info it doesn't mean I am talking crap.
I don't know what your source is and I really don't care. Just put an end to this "I know all" attitude, you are not the God of handball.

swarthofole

Postby swarthofole » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:07 pm

mikh wrote:
swarthofole wrote:So a team like Bucharest is unstoppable here and the rest are far behind. This could be a big problem for CSM itself.

With very few exceptional years, this has always been the case with our championship. Before (and I am only referring to the post-1993 era, when the ChL moved towards the pro type of competition it is today), we had Chimistul/Oltchim, then briefly Baia Mare and now Bucharest. This is also the case in most important European leagues: Montenegro, Macedonia, Slovenia (with the exception last year), Norway, Austria and to some extent Hungary, although the gap between FTC and Gyor does seem a lot smaller than in other cases and the same goes for the gap between FTC and certain other teams.

Denmark, Germany and France do seem to have the most balanced leagues, whereas Russia just changes the flagship team(s) every year. However, until recently even Russia was in the same situation, with some power-house team taking all the NT players, whether it was called Istochnik Rostov, Zvezda, Lada or Dinamo.

For now, this is the model in women handball and Romania certainly makes no exception. So, no panic in this respect. For now...
But teams have to become financially more reliable and depend less on public money if they want to move forward. There are some successful examples in men's handball, but the question is how long it would take to replicate this in women's handball. Bucharest seems to be trying something in that direction and this could help their finance, but I wonder how this would look if the political backing would suddenly disappear and the club management would genuinely have to provide for the team.

I agree mostly. But my point was that in the years to come we will not have anymore a decent contender like Baia Mare or Rulmentul or Braila in the past (Braila is arguably a serious contender cause they drowned too early due to financial problems).

Shelvin85

Postby Shelvin85 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:10 pm

Any confirmation at all that Bulatović, Neagu, Irman and Batinović are all leaving Budućnost?

swarthofole

Postby swarthofole » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:17 pm

Neagu confirmed she will leave Podgorica, but her future destination is still unknown. CSM Bucharest seems to be in pole position.
John knows better than me what will happen with the others and he will sure give us a hand.

Veselin
Regular

Postby Veselin » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:05 pm

swarthofole wrote:Neagu confirmed she will leave Podgorica, but her future destination is still unknown. CSM Bucharest seems to be in pole position.
John knows better than me what will happen with the others and he will sure give us a hand.

Batinovic will stay I think.

vlad_impaler

Postby vlad_impaler » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:11 pm

Fantastic! Neagu signed with CSM Bucharest. It will be soon announced. Also, contracts prolonged for Martin and Gullden. =D> =D> =D>

Till now...

Ungureanu/surprise

Mehmedovic - Neagu - Gullden - Surprise/Joergensen - Martin

Manea

+ new coach

Veselin
Regular

Postby Veselin » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:39 pm

Shelvin85 wrote:Any confirmation at all that Bulatović, Neagu, Irman and Batinović are all leaving Budućnost?

Katarina will make contract with Rostov-Don.

Veselin
Regular

Postby Veselin » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:56 pm

Lotte Grigel From Rostov to Debrecen.

swarthofole

Postby swarthofole » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:20 am

Veselin wrote:Lotte Grigel From Rostov to Debrecen.

This is already old news. Someone posted this info some days ago. :D

Faith
Regular

Postby Faith » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:04 am

This is what Győr's going to announce today (according to article):

Kiss Éva prolonged her contract
Görbicz Anita prolonged her contract
Stine Oftedal singed contract with Győr
Anne Mette Hansen signed contract with Győr
Tomori is leaving
Also Korsós' future is questionable

http://www.nemzetisport.hu/kezilabda/ke ... ik-2552641

We'll see within a few hours, because they have press conference today.
They won't announce everything about next season's team, as it is written in the newspaper "there are not answers for all the questions". They still have to negotiate about some cases.
Last edited by Faith on Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

John
:::Handball Expert:::

Postby John » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:14 am

Tomori signing for Gyor was a step back in her career.. Gyor has a really interesting team for next season Stine and AM are really good additions.

heavenly
Handball Fan-atic

Postby heavenly » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:06 am

Kira Schnack signed a 2-year contract with Blomberg-Lippe:
http://www.hbf-info.de/o.red.r/news.php ... schlecht=w

gyms
Handball Fan-atic

Postby gyms » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:41 pm

John wrote:Tomori signing for Gyor was a step back in her career.. Gyor has a really interesting team for next season Stine and AM are really good additions.

Why? She went from FTC to a better club. Why is it a step back?
She had an injury, and won't be the old as she was.

John
:::Handball Expert:::

Postby John » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:21 pm

gyms wrote:
Signing for a better club doesn't mean you will progress or be on the same level as you were before. Many examples for that one of them being Tomori. What did she achieved by signing for Gyor? From top scorer, goal machine and star in FTC to bench warmer, injured player, and not a goal machine player. Even when she was not injured it wasn't Tomori from FTC. So, a wrong career decision.

Karpich
Regular

Postby Karpich » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:35 pm

http://24rakomet.mk/%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B7% ... %82%D0%B0/

According to 24rakomet.mk (which I think is a reliable source) Lazovic, Penezic, Klikovac (which was announced already) and Lekic prolonged their contracts with Vardar.

Still there isn't official announcement from the team management, but these decisions were very obvious.
I'm not surprised that Lazovic prolonged her contract too (due her bad performance) because the RB are deficient on the transfer market. I hope that Lacrabere will prolong her contract too.

Creamyboy
Regular

Postby Creamyboy » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:41 pm

Here it says something different to 24 rakomet. Who to believe?

http://sportmedia.mk/rakomet/domashna-l ... -od-vardar

bajkalb
Extra Member

Postby bajkalb » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:42 pm

Official:

Hansen comes to Győr.

http://www.hetmeteres.com/2.0/?p=53574

bajkalb
Extra Member

Postby bajkalb » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:43 pm

Görbicz and Kiss Éva prolonged

vardarfan
Regular

Postby vardarfan » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:45 pm

Now it's official for Khmyrova, Lazovic and Klikovac.

http://zrkvardar.mk/vesti/hmirova-kliko ... -na-vardar

It's only the time of confirmation for Lekic and Penezic.

gergő
Handball Fan-atic

Postby gergő » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:37 pm

John wrote:From top scorer, goal machine and star in FTC to bench warmer, injured player, and not a goal machine player.

hmm ehhm in my p.o.v. ferencváros looks like more liberated without her in the last two season. :)

bobix
Rookie

Postby bobix » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:41 pm

John wrote:
gyms wrote:
Signing for a better club doesn't mean you will progress or be on the same level as you were before. Many examples for that one of them being Tomori. What did she achieved by signing for Gyor? From top scorer, goal machine and star in FTC to bench warmer, injured player, and not a goal machine player. Even when she was not injured it wasn't Tomori from FTC. So, a wrong career decision.

Have to agree with you. I would love to see Zsuzsa coming back to FTC, maybe we can relaunch her once more. Even if there are currently plenty of options in that position, she's still only 29 years old, if healty and gets her confidence back, could be definitely a valuable addition to the team (especially in defence).

lopesthiago1992
Rookie

Postby lopesthiago1992 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:02 pm

Anne Mette Hansem join with a Gyor. Nothing about Stine oftedal.

http://www.gyorietokc.hu/hu/hirek/view/ ... csapataban

Veselin
Regular

Postby Veselin » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:03 am

vardarfan wrote:Now it's official for Khmyrova, Lazovic and Klikovac.

http://zrkvardar.mk/vesti/hmirova-kliko ... -na-vardar

It's only the time of confirmation for Lekic and Penezic.

Damnjanovic will leave club?I hope that she will not stay.She was so better player in Podravka,and especially in Viborg than now in Vardar.

Veselin
Regular

Postby Veselin » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:07 am

bobix wrote:
John wrote:
gyms wrote:

Have to agree with you. I would love to see Zsuzsa coming back to FTC, maybe we can relaunch her once more. Even if there are currently plenty of options in that position, she's still only 29 years old, if healty and gets her confidence back, could be definitely a valuable addition to the team (especially in defence).

I wouldn't like to see her in FTC.FTC plays so beautiful handball with this small,fast and so smart back court:Peña,Kovacics and Szucanszki,but in all cases Tomiri can find very good club.

Return to “Female Handball”