EHF champions League 2016-2017 Quater Finals

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Re: EHF champions League 2016-2017 Quater Finals

Postby Silviu » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:49 pm

Can you all please stop this dispute? It's still Easter, you know...

vlad_impaler
Extra Member

Postby vlad_impaler » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:20 pm

Silviu wrote:Can you all please stop this dispute? It's still Easter, you know...

Yep, it's the matter of the EHF now, although 1 liter of urine on your head and the report of Johansson.. and still, Paula is "instigator" and Per guilty of anything! :) :lol: Awesome judgement. And full appellations were completed by words like "animals" and "orphans".

We don't have anything with nobody, we just want club FTC to be punished for organisation, normally those fans should also be identified and banned from the arenas. Imagine there were also at least 10 coins and 3 lighters according to EHF observer, Tatjana Medved. And the most we didn't like it's the attitude of some Hungarians that defend these real animals.

Marco Aurelio
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Marco Aurelio » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:56 pm

danr wrote:
FTC has to be suspended, that kind of gestures have no place in any sport.

Per Johanson should be suspended too, the things he said are unacceptable and very close to be under the territory of criminal law.

CSMthenewpower

Postby CSMthenewpower » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:09 am

=D> 8:)
CSM Bucuresti Tigers
ImageImage

settembrini
Regular

Postby settembrini » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:30 am

settembrini
Regular

Postby settembrini » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:57 pm

According to Ferencváros's announcement, the club definitely deny the prosecution of Per Johansson who is the head coach of the CSM Bucuresti handball team. If it is necessary, Ferencváros will bring the case to the court.
http://www.nemzetisport.hu/kezilabda/no ... it-2564453

HB9
Handball Fan-atic

Postby HB9 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:37 pm

settembrini wrote:According to Ferencváros's announcement, the club definitely deny the prosecution of Per Johansson who is the head coach of the CSM Bucuresti handball team. If it is necessary, Ferencváros will bring the case to the court.

Per Johansson speaks: http://www.aftonbladet.se/a/1loKl

vlad_impaler
Extra Member

Postby vlad_impaler » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:47 pm

settembrini wrote:According to Ferencváros's announcement, the club definitely deny the prosecution of Per Johansson who is the head coach of the CSM Bucuresti handball team. If it is necessary, Ferencváros will bring the case to the court.

Ferencváros have no shame. You can't say anything about their fascist supporters. At some moment almost whole hall was doing this.

Hajas
Extra Member

Postby Hajas » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:05 pm

vlad_impaler wrote:

Ferencváros have no shame. You can't say anything about their fascist supporters. At some moment almost whole hall was doing this.

Adolf Hitler and the nazis does not have patent on that salute

eduardsson

Postby eduardsson » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:31 pm

What a sick world we're living in.
Instead of apologising for what part of their supporters did (which was CAPTURED ON TV, btw), they accuse and threaten the man that condemned those supporters' practice. No words.

vlad_impaler
Extra Member

Postby vlad_impaler » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:34 pm

eduardsson wrote:
What a sick world we're living in.
Instead of apologising for what part of their supporters did (which was CAPTURED ON TV, btw), they accuse and threaten the man that condemned those supporters' practice. No words.

This is really something unbelievable. Premiere in the world, I have never but never saw a Romanian club of any sports doing such a thing instead of accusing its own fans for such scenes. And if you do that, you also write a communique about your apologises for their behaviour.

I guess the board of FTC is also fascist. Even the worst leading person of the word, a real hater, would admit that such scenes are very bad.

bajkalb
Extra Member

Postby bajkalb » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:07 pm

Guys, what have you expected? Confession by Ferencváros, like "yes, our fans are nazis" or what?

Every coin has two sides and it was a bit boring to me to hear the opinion of only one side. CSM has its version, just like Ferencváros. I think it's quite obvious.

What some FTC fans did, I think tere is no excuse for. But, it's about them and not about the whole audience or generally the FTC community (or the country itslef).

I hope that FTC will be punished due to the behaviour of some renitents, but please find the right measure and stop extrapolating and generalizing after one game. I think the last interview with Johansson was a step toward the right direction.

So let's wait and see, I hope that there will be a proper and detailed investigation and we'll stop accusing the other

vlad_impaler
Extra Member

Postby vlad_impaler » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:20 am

bajkalb wrote:Guys, what have you expected? Confession by Ferencváros, like "yes, our fans are nazis" or what?

Every coin has two sides and it was a bit boring to me to hear the opinion of only one side. CSM has its version, just like Ferencváros. I think it's quite obvious.

What some FTC fans did, I think tere is no excuse for. But, it's about them and not about the whole audience or generally the FTC community (or the country itslef).

I hope that FTC will be punished due to the behaviour of some renitents, but please find the right measure and stop extrapolating and generalizing after one game. I think the last interview with Johansson was a step toward the right direction.

So let's wait and see, I hope that there will be a proper and detailed investigation and we'll stop accusing the other

Like yes, it's regrettable. All is on the video EHF will watch it. Not like blaming Per Johansson. Ok, they could have also done that if they wanted (I don't deny it was harsh to say that about all). But there should have been an official letter of FTC with excuses.

Honestly, they should have mentioned the Swedish coach of CSM, but not to sue him or something like that. It's pathetic.

FTC should ban those 300 or how many they are in that stands. Surely not more than some hundreds. But after this message, they will not risking losing some bums.

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:29 am

No team in the world will ever ban its most dedicated fans. In fact, they are the ones who follow the team when it plays away.

@bajkalb: this will be my only post here, as it is not the appropriate thread and I don't want to pollute it further :). In my opinion your club has a problem, since this was not the first time. I went to many Oltchim games in Râmnicu Vâlcea and the only times I feared for my safety was at the games against FTC and Budućnost. Despite being a minority and isolated by two rows of stewards, the ~100 Hungarian or Montenegrin fans were a real threat for the people seating close to their corner, some of them accompanied by their families. I myself was one time sprinkled with beer (or at least I hope it was beer :D), as I was unlucky to have the seat just next to them. I don' know if FTC fans still follow this pattern, but at every game they pulled out their t-shirts, turned their backs to the court and start kicking their asses with their palms during presentation of the Romanian team. And throughout the entire games they yelled, threw up beer and made ugly gestures against the Romanians sitting in the vicinity.

I don't think that waiting for an illusory EHF reaction is enough. The Hungarian Federation should start its own investigation based on the real fact that the game was interrupted for ~10 minutes. Maybe the Romanian side has exaggerated the facts and there is no violation to the rules to be found. Or maybe not. But this is my opinion. :) Following the alleged racial incidents in Zalău last year against Allison Pineau, the Romanian Federation made its own (unfortunately failed) investigation. Isn't "Cigányok!" yelled at every single game against a Romanian team (including at Vâlcea) xenophobic or racial enough?
I didn't write this long post (sorry about it!) because I have something against the team of FTC. On the contrary, I like it very much and I think the rest of its fans are among the best, if not the best in the entire EHF Champions League.

power
Regular

Postby power » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:16 pm

Just reading the posts... Oh boy...so many dumb comments.

1. What happened during the match should have never happened.FTC needs to make sure those people who caused trouble will never get a ticket again.Wherever this group appaers they are making trouble.

2.Johansson must apologize about his statement ,anyway FTC must take it to the court.You can't just f.cking walk around and make these kind of dumb statements. What he said is basically that all FTC fans are extremists and half of the country is like that too. ](*,) That hand movement got nothing to do with the nazi salute but if someone wants it to be, out of frustration or whatever reason,there is no point to explain them.
Some FTC fans happened to be jewish so according to Johansson they are nazis too.

If you were upset because of the behaviour of some fans(rightfully) then you should also be upset about Johansson utterly stupid statement.

A few years ago Varvari rearranged the chairs of the Papp arena they also wanted to throw a chair in the field but it landed earlier and hit an EHF official.So maybe Ambros Martin should have said after the match that All Montenegrin fans are barbarians( :) )and also half of Montenegro is the same? I don't think so.Of course Martin is a smart person he would never say such lies unlike Mr. Johansson.
Not long ago there was that incident with Zalau supporters so according to him all Zalau fans are racists and also half of Romania is like that.Would you be happy about a statement like that? (and I don't want to bring examples from football,there are many and much more serious).

As I wrote after varvari refurbished the Papp arena I can write the same again:the cameras recorded everything you need to punish only those who are responsible for the trouble not all the fans or the whole club and they need to be sure something like that will never happen again.

eduardsson

Postby eduardsson » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:25 pm

power wrote:Just reading the posts... Oh boy...so many dumb comments.

1. What happened during the match should have never happened.FTC needs to make sure those people who caused trouble will never get a ticket again.Wherever this group appaers they are making trouble.

2.Johansson must apologize about his statement ,anyway FTC must take it to the court.You can't just f.cking walk around and make these kind of dumb statements. What he said is basically that all FTC fans are extremists and half of the country is like that too. ](*,) That hand movement got nothing to do with the nazi salute but if someone wants it to be, out of frustration or whatever reason,there is no point to explain them.
Some FTC fans happened to be jewish so according to Johansson they are nazis too.

If you were upset because of the behaviour of some fans(rightfully) then you should also be upset about Johansson utterly stupid statement.

A few years ago Varvari rearranged the chairs of the Papp arena they also wanted to throw a chair in the field but it landed earlier and hit an EHF official.So maybe Ambros Martin should have said after the match that All Montenegrin fans are barbarians( :) )and also half of Montenegro is the same? I don't think so.Of course Martin is a smart person he would never say such lies unlike Mr. Johansson.
Not long ago there was that incident with Zalau supporters so according to him all Zalau fans are racists and also half of Romania is like that.Would you be happy about a statement like that? (and I don't want to bring examples from football,there are many and much more serious).

As I wrote after varvari refurbished the Papp arena I can write the same again:the cameras recorded everything you need to punish only those who are responsible for the trouble not all the fans or the whole club and they need to be sure something like that will never happen again.

DUDE, stop tripping. Indeed this case should end up in the court. For the racial slurs and gestures your fans did.

Unbelievable the level of the persecution mania. Unbelievable.

vlad_impaler
Extra Member

Postby vlad_impaler » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:15 pm

Zalău has 5 ultras boys, and they are peasants Power. FRH investigated the matter by their own.

settembrini
Regular

Postby settembrini » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:09 pm

eduardsson

Postby eduardsson » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:33 pm

settembrini wrote:Per Johansson apologize to FTC :lol: 8:)
http://www.nemzetisport.hu/kezilabda/no ... ol-2565021
http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/a ... l-tranaren

Per, Per, you fool, think before speed [-X :D

Heartbreaking.
Now when will the club apologize for the racial slurs, to Paula for having her aggressed and to Niombla for the ape gestures?
Or do they consider those are normal behavior?

settembrini
Regular

Postby settembrini » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:09 pm

Ha-ha, bro, you wrote, Johansson said the truth... Image
„5000 fascister var inte korrekt för det stämmer inte, säger Johansson.”
Sticky... :roll: ;)

bajkalb
Extra Member

Postby bajkalb » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:54 am

Silviu wrote:No team in the world will ever ban its most dedicated fans. In fact, they are the ones who follow the team when it plays away.

@bajkalb: this will be my only post here, as it is not the appropriate thread and I don't want to pollute it further :). In my opinion your club has a problem, since this was not the first time. I went to many Oltchim games in Râmnicu Vâlcea and the only times I feared for my safety was at the games against FTC and Budućnost. Despite being a minority and isolated by two rows of stewards, the ~100 Hungarian or Montenegrin fans were a real threat for the people seating close to their corner, some of them accompanied by their families. I myself was one time sprinkled with beer (or at least I hope it was beer :D), as I was unlucky to have the seat just next to them. I don' know if FTC fans still follow this pattern, but at every game they pulled out their t-shirts, turned their backs to the court and start kicking their asses with their palms during presentation of the Romanian team. And throughout the entire games they yelled, threw up beer and made ugly gestures against the Romanians sitting in the vicinity.

I don't think that waiting for an illusory EHF reaction is enough. The Hungarian Federation should start its own investigation based on the real fact that the game was interrupted for ~10 minutes. Maybe the Romanian side has exaggerated the facts and there is no violation to the rules to be found. Or maybe not. But this is my opinion. :) Following the alleged racial incidents in Zalău last year against Allison Pineau, the Romanian Federation made its own (unfortunately failed) investigation. Isn't "Cigányok!" yelled at every single game against a Romanian team (including at Vâlcea) xenophobic or racial enough?
I didn't write this long post (sorry about it!) because I have something against the team of FTC. On the contrary, I like it very much and I think the rest of its fans are among the best, if not the best in the entire EHF Champions League.

Silviu, I think we're at the same page :-). So yes, something should have happened with these kind of groups.

P.s.: "Cigányok" is unfortunately a common rhygm, and is not just against Romanian fans.

Faith
Extra Member

FTC got punished

Postby Faith » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:56 pm

"The Court of Handball has released its decision in a case opened against the club FTC-Rail Cargo Hungaria following incidents having taken place during the Women’s EHF Champions League 2016/17 Quarter-Finals second leg match: FTC-Rail Cargo Hungaria (HUN) vs. CSM Bucuresti (ROU) played on 15 April 2017."

More details: http://www.eurohandball.com/article/029 ... o+Hungaria
http://www.nemzetisport.hu/kezilabda/no ... tt-2581331

Return to “Female Handball”