EHF Champions League 2017-2018

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
User avatar
bajkalb
Extra Member
Posts: 416
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:38 pm
Location: Hungary
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: EHF Champions League 2017-2018

Postby bajkalb » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:08 am

Veselin wrote:
tavy oltchim wrote:Let's make a TOP with the best 7 players from each CL team:
For me is:
1. CSM= Mehmedovic-Neagu-Gullden-Kurtovic-Hagman-Frafjord-Ungureanu
2. Gyor=Gorbicz-Amorim-Groot-Mork-Bodi-Broch-Grimsbo
3. Rostov=Dembele-Barbosa-Rodrigues-Bulatovic-Vyakireva-Makeeva-Pessoa
4. Vardar=Kuznetsova-Penezic-Lekic-Lacrabere-Radicevic-Cvijic-Leynaud
5. Bietigheim=Woller-Naidzinavicius-Kudłacz-S. Muller-Malestein-Schulze-Wester
6. FTC=Schatzl-Pena-Kovacsics-Van der Heijden-Lukacs-Snelder-Biro

Vyakhiereva will be more used on right and middle back position than as right wing.Rostov has Managarova who is probably the best right wing now and Sudakova who is also in great form.Sedoykina can also be first choice.I think that Gabor will not use Van der Hijeden a lot,he doesn't like left handed backs,he prefers Pena on right back,Anyko on middle and Jovanovic or Zacsik on left back position.Iinina in Rostov can be first middle back.She is recovering now and she can repet 15-16 season when she was the best back shooter.


There is no need to dispute this comment as it's only a newer "CSM is the best" mantra, I assume :-)



User avatar
gergő
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1008
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:46 pm
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: EHF Champions League 2017-2018

Postby gergő » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:17 am

Veselin wrote:I think that Gabor will not use Van der Hijeden a lot,he doesn't like left handed backs,he prefers Pena on right back,Anyko on middle and Jovanovic or Zacsik on left back position.

she (lvdh) will play a lot. in the absence of szucsánszki pena going to play in the middle.
anyway how do you know he doesnt like left handers seriously? :) pena wanted to be in the right back position. she doesnt like the playmaker role. ;)

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Extra Member
Posts: 644
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 91 times
Been thanked: 45 times

Re: EHF Champions League 2017-2018

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:35 am

tavy oltchim wrote:Let's make a TOP with the best 7 players from each CL team:
For me is:
1. CSM= Mehmedovic-Neagu-Gullden-Kurtovic-Hagman-Frafjord-Ungureanu
2. Gyor=Gorbicz-Amorim-Groot-Mork-Bodi-Broch-Grimsbo
3. Rostov=Dembele-Barbosa-Rodrigues-Bulatovic-Vyakireva-Makeeva-Pessoa
4. Vardar=Kuznetsova-Penezic-Lekic-Lacrabere-Radicevic-Cvijic-Leynaud
5. Bietigheim=Woller-Naidzinavicius-Kudłacz-S. Muller-Malestein-Schulze-Wester
6. FTC=Schatzl-Pena-Kovacsics-Van der Heijden-Lukacs-Snelder-Biro

The "national" players : CSM 2 , Gyor 2, Rostov 2, Vardar 0(?), Bietigheim 3 , FTC 4. (according to this list)

User avatar
jensm
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:58 pm
Location: Bergen/Trondheim
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: EHF Champions League 2017-2018

Postby jensm » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:56 pm

How will the Kastamonu Belediyesi squad look like? Does anyone know? Thanks in advance.

User avatar
Faith
Super Member
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:24 am
Location: Central City
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 39 times

Re: EHF Champions League 2017-2018

Postby Faith » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:44 pm

jensm wrote:How will the Kastamonu Belediyesi squad look like? Does anyone know? Thanks in advance.


Most likely it will look like this, if we can believe in Wikipedia :D
GK:
Ljubica Nenezić (MNE)
Anca Rombescu (ROU)
LW/RW:
Yasemin Güler (TUR)
Katarzyna Kołodziejska (POL)
Nataliya Kotsina (BLR)
LP:
Andrea Šerić (CRO)
Elaine Gomes (BRA)
LB:
Elif Sıla Aydın (TUR)
Anastasia Sinitsyna (RUS)
Esma Muratović (MNE)
CB:
Serpil İskenderoğlu (TUR)
Kristina Elez (CRO)
Patricia Batista da Silva (BRA)
RB:
Yeliz Yılmaz (TUR)

A few transfers are announced here: http://hentbolhaber.net/kastamonu-beled ... am-ediyor/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kastamonu ... s_handball)

swarthofole
Extra Member
Posts: 402
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:55 pm
Location: Bucharest
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: EHF Champions League 2017-2018

Postby swarthofole » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:38 am

anyone who knows if this list of players is accurate? thank you in advance.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GTPR_Gdynia
I thank you in words, not in upvotes.

User avatar
HB9
Extra Member
Posts: 735
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:01 pm
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 75 times

Re: EHF Champions League 2017-2018

Postby HB9 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:51 am

Qualifying matches take place this afternoon and tomorrow and I am sure you all know that it's live on ehftv, as always.

Lucy
Regular
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:52 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: EHF Champions League 2017-2018

Postby Lucy » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:47 pm

Two of the players of Kastamanou didn't get visa to Norway.

Anastasia Sinitsyna and Nataliya Kotsinaya

http://hentbolhaber.net/norvecten-etik-disi-hareket/

User avatar
Shelvin85
Super Member
Posts: 146
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:11 pm
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: EHF Champions League 2017-2018

Postby Shelvin85 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:35 pm

Vipers Kristiansand - HC Gomel 41-19 (27-10)

As expected. I think they'll beat whoever they meet in the final.
Against Buducnost, Metz and Bietigheim anything could happen.

I think main round and QF for Vipers, but probably stops there.
F4 only if they avoid Györ, Bucuresti and Rostov in QF, which I don't see happening.

Thüringer - Mecalica Atletico Guardes 31-21
H 65 Höörs - Hypo Niederösterreich 32-19.

Will be pretty shocked if Thüringer doesn't win the final. They will be, IMO, favorites against Larvik.

Lucy
Regular
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:52 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: EHF Champions League 2017-2018

Postby Lucy » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:21 pm

Shelvin85 wrote:Vipers Kristiansand - HC Gomel 41-19 (27-10).


43-19

Lucy
Regular
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:52 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: EHF Champions League 2017-2018

Postby Lucy » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:22 pm

Vipers Kristiansand will meet Podravka (after Podravka won 21-17 against Kastamano)

Hope Vipers will make it

User avatar
jensm
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:58 pm
Location: Bergen/Trondheim
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: EHF Champions League 2017-2018

Postby jensm » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:40 pm

Soo Vipers and Thuringer in to the group phase, with zero problems. Vipers group was a joke :lol:

Anyway, I think Vipers have a good chance to go the MR, their group is pretty blanced (Vipers, Bietigheim, Metz & Buducnost)

While Thuringer will most likely fight for the last spot with Larvik HK. (Vardar and FTC takes the two other spots, I guess)

User avatar
Corbantis
Extra Member
Posts: 572
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:01 am
Location: Budapest (HU)
Been thanked: 7 times
Contact:

Re: EHF Champions League 2017-2018

Postby Corbantis » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:35 am

jensm wrote:Soo Vipers and Thuringer in to the group phase, with zero problems. Vipers group was a joke :lol:

Anyway, I think Vipers have a good chance to go the MR, their group is pretty blanced (Vipers, Bietigheim, Metz & Buducnost)

While Thuringer will most likely fight for the last spot with Larvik HK. (Vardar and FTC takes the two other spots, I guess)


IMO Budu and Larvik will end up 4th in their group

User avatar
jensm
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:58 pm
Location: Bergen/Trondheim
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: EHF Champions League 2017-2018

Postby jensm » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:12 am

Corbantis wrote:
jensm wrote:Soo Vipers and Thuringer in to the group phase, with zero problems. Vipers group was a joke :lol:

Anyway, I think Vipers have a good chance to go the MR, their group is pretty blanced (Vipers, Bietigheim, Metz & Buducnost)

While Thuringer will most likely fight for the last spot with Larvik HK. (Vardar and FTC takes the two other spots, I guess)


IMO Budu and Larvik will end up 4th in their group


Buducnost is usually very strong home regardless which squad they have, so I guess they will be it this year too. But let see, Bietigheim maybe favourite?

User avatar
Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 3260
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: Podgorica - MONTENEGRO
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 42 times

Re: EHF Champions League 2017-2018

Postby Bo$ko » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:33 pm

BBM and Vipers are debutants in CL, don't forget it.
BBM showed already in EHF Cup last year, how inconstant they are. Not to mention their coach as the weakest link.
Budućnost has rivals that are beatable in Morača for sure, so I guess they can have 3 wins.
Who will lose point(s) at home field, probably won't survive the group.
And please don't overrate Vipers with 1 line of players. :roll:
Image

User avatar
Shelvin85
Super Member
Posts: 146
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:11 pm
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: EHF Champions League 2017-2018

Postby Shelvin85 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:42 pm

I don't think anyone overrates Vipers. Nobody is saying they will win, but they have a good chance of going to the MR along with the three other teams in their group. Pretty open.

GK: Lunde/Hauge - Lunde is very experienced and Sakura Hauge is a good GK. Excellent pair, with young Fagerheim.
LW: Jonassen/Olsen - big talents/Andersen is also a major talent, but not sure if she's going to play.
RW: Aune/Skaug - Aune is the main RW (and the future of NT-RW's also), Skaug is a very decent backup.
LP: Brattset/Kristensen - Brattset should have been on the NT for a while. Kristensen is also a decent player.
RB: Sulland/Nørstebø - IMO, probably the weakest link. Sulland, when she hits is amazing. When she doesn't? Oh man. Nørstebø is currently only available in defense, don't know why and for how long.
LB/PM: Kristiansen/Hegh Arntzen/Refsnes/Lunde-Borgersen/Jensen - Jensen probably won't play a lot (young talent). Lunde-Borgersen might contribute in defensive play (old veteran). That leaves Kristiansen, Hegh Arntzen and Refsnes. All depends on how they can deal with the number of matches. When they are in form, these three are high quality players.

Also the coach, Kenneth Gabrielsen, really knows what he's doing and now he's got the money to play.

IMO Vipers are not among the favorites. They do, however, have a decent chance of going to the MR. Neither of their rivals in the group stage are anywhere close to F4 level, so it's the only really open group.

Larvik.. Man, they will struggle.

ugf
Rookie
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:28 pm

Re: EHF Champions League 2017-2018

Postby ugf » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:29 pm

swarthofole wrote:anyone who knows if this list of players is accurate? thank you in advance.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GTPR_Gdynia



The list of players - http://www.vistalreczna.pl/pierwsza-druzyna/ ... so list from wikipedia is accurate ;)

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1301
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Location: Belgrade-Podgorica
Been thanked: 78 times

Re: EHF Champions League 2017-2018

Postby John » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:08 pm

Bo$ko wrote:And please don't overrate Vipers with 1 line of players.


And BBM has only 4 backs. Naidzinavicius, Muller x2 and Kudlacz. Let's not forget that Nina Muller is 37 and Kudlacz returned from a long break.

User avatar
Corbantis
Extra Member
Posts: 572
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:01 am
Location: Budapest (HU)
Been thanked: 7 times
Contact:

Re: EHF Champions League 2017-2018

Postby Corbantis » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:27 pm

ugf wrote:
swarthofole wrote:anyone who knows if this list of players is accurate? thank you in advance.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GTPR_Gdynia



The list of players - http://www.vistalreczna.pl/pierwsza-druzyna/ ... so list from wikipedia is accurate ;)


http://www.ehfcl.com/en/women/clubs/014 ... tal_Gdynia

swarthofole
Extra Member
Posts: 402
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:55 pm
Location: Bucharest
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: EHF Champions League 2017-2018

Postby swarthofole » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:13 pm

Corbantis wrote:
ugf wrote:
swarthofole wrote:anyone who knows if this list of players is accurate? thank you in advance.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GTPR_Gdynia



The list of players - http://www.vistalreczna.pl/pierwsza-druzyna/ ... so list from wikipedia is accurate ;)


http://www.ehfcl.com/en/women/clubs/014 ... tal_Gdynia


thanks, guys!
now I am sure I am completely in the dark when it comes to this squad. :roll:
I thank you in words, not in upvotes.

User avatar
Veselin
Super Member
Posts: 116
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:27 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: EHF Champions League 2017-2018

Postby Veselin » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:52 am

John wrote:
Bo$ko wrote:And please don't overrate Vipers with 1 line of players.


And BBM has only 4 backs. Naidzinavicius, Muller x2 and Kudlacz. Let's not forget that Nina Muller is 37 and Kudlacz returned from a long break.

Bietighem has 5 really good back players:Susann Muller,Nina Muller,Naidzinavivicius,Maura Visser and Karolina Kudlacz and for sure they have the best team on the paper in this group.Metz will miss a lot Tamara Horacek,they have good first back line,but rotation is very poor.I think that this season Visser will be first middle back in BBM like last season.They had ups and downs,but against Rostov in the final they showed quality,especially in the second match of the final.And don't forget top players such as:Wester:Malestein,Smits.Line player-Schulze is also very interesting.Vipers can beat every team in this group when their best players-Jeanett Kristiansen and Emilie Arntzen are in shape.

User avatar
Faith
Super Member
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:24 am
Location: Central City
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 39 times

Re: EHF Champions League 2017-2018

Postby Faith » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:12 am

Veselin wrote: I think that this season Visser will be first middle back in BBM .


Maura Visser is pregnant.

User avatar
Corbantis
Extra Member
Posts: 572
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:01 am
Location: Budapest (HU)
Been thanked: 7 times
Contact:

Re: EHF Champions League 2017-2018

Postby Corbantis » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:47 am

swarthofole wrote:
Corbantis wrote:
ugf wrote:

The list of players - http://www.vistalreczna.pl/pierwsza-druzyna/ ... so list from wikipedia is accurate ;)


http://www.ehfcl.com/en/women/clubs/014 ... tal_Gdynia


thanks, guys!
now I am sure I am completely in the dark when it comes to this squad. :roll:


The Polish Superleague result from last weekend tells everything about this new Polish team in CHL:
Zaglebie Lubin-Vistal Gdynia 28-21 (14-13)

swarthofole
Extra Member
Posts: 402
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:55 pm
Location: Bucharest
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: EHF Champions League 2017-2018

Postby swarthofole » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:20 pm

Corbantis wrote:
The Polish Superleague result from last weekend tells everything about this new Polish team in CHL:
Zaglebie Lubin-Vistal Gdynia 28-21 (14-13)

so this is valid also for Rostov? 8:) :-"
I thank you in words, not in upvotes.

User avatar
Corbantis
Extra Member
Posts: 572
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:01 am
Location: Budapest (HU)
Been thanked: 7 times
Contact:

Re: EHF Champions League 2017-2018

Postby Corbantis » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:31 am

swarthofole wrote:
Corbantis wrote:
The Polish Superleague result from last weekend tells everything about this new Polish team in CHL:
Zaglebie Lubin-Vistal Gdynia 28-21 (14-13)

so this is valid also for Rostov? 8:) :-"


Come on, do no compare Rostov with Gdynia... :)


Return to “Female Handball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests