2017/18 Champions League - Group Phase - Round 1

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
John
:::Handball Expert:::

Re: 2017/18 Champions League - Group Phase - Round 1

Postby John » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:57 pm

Cool, enjoy those quality games, we will enjoy our games :D
And listen to you complaining :D
No one in the history of CL can say that teenagers won again much experienced team with NT players.
That's why we will always be one of the BEST :D

HB9
Handball Fan-atic

Postby HB9 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:04 pm

John, funny you chime in. Are you two inseparable? :). Thought you were boycotting your team because they don't play handball like you want them to :?: (whatever that is supposed to mean).

Bo$ko wrote:Only who can be heartbroken and sad is you, when BBM was humiliated in Podgorica and your NT almost lost a match from Lithuania few months before hosting WCh. :lol: :roll:

Not really. Womens handball may be the biggest thing happening in your neck of the woods, but here it has the status of cricket in the grand sheme of things. But if it makes you happy, good for you. We all need something to be really happy about. You enjoy your 'game' - I won't. 8:)

Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Bo$ko » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:09 pm

HB9 wrote:Not really. Womens handball may be the biggest thing happening in your neck of the woods, but here it has the status of cricket in the grand sheme of things.

I didn't mean German people are heartbroken and sad, but you... :roll:
Don't discuss about popularity of sports in two countries. :roll:

Anyway, I don't see you have answered me about Albertsen's career successes? :?

John

Postby John » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:12 pm

HB9 wrote:John, funny you chime in. Are you two inseparable? . Thought you were boycotting your team because they don't play handball like you want them to (whatever that is supposed to mean).

Yes we are :D
I am boycotting Adzic and his atacking tactics, i never had a problem with the defense, unless it's like swiss cheese.

HB9 wrote:You enjoy your 'game' - I won't.

You can enjoy your "game", we will enjoy "our" game :D It's that simple :D

guesthand

Postby guesthand » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:19 pm

John wrote:
HB9 wrote:I doubt you enjoy this too and you are secretly ashamed and wished things would be different. You must be heartbroken and sad when you see the Norwegians and Dutch on the national teams side play with style and panache and still keep on winning. The same with CSM, Gyor and Metz (to name just a few) on the club side of things.

That's handball most people like to watch. If you feel you just have to follow and defend a team because you are 'from there' then fine. But don't believe for a second that the majority of people enjoys this in any sort of way or form.

Funny you mentioned Metz and Gyor since some players there are real sweethearts. ](*,) ](*,)
If you enjoy a game where the result is 37-33 that's your thing. You shouldn't watch men's handball then. Watch THC-Larvik since that's more of your thing.
Everyone has their own style of playing why would anyone be heartbrboken about that? Norwegians and Dutch will never play as the south-east european teams and vice versa.
And to be honest i like a when a team is having a challenge scoring and not scoring from fast breaks all the time, or passing through the defense like it's swiss cheese.
BBM is just a ridiculous team that lost to teenagers and their coach is a bigger joke than them.
Too bad Cvijic and Lazovic are not in the team i would've loved to hear about them.

Don't be too pretentious, it's just the first round. Maybe Buducnost will more look like "teenagers" the next round in Norway.

John

Postby John » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:30 pm

guesthand wrote:Don't be too pretentious, it's just the first round. Maybe Buducnost will more look like "teenagers" the next round in Norway.

I'm not pretentious, the result speaks for itself. It's a proof. And yes they will maybe look like teenagers in Norway, but a +8 win against BBM will stand there forever. And it's normal for them to have ups and downs.
When did a team in CL play with players of average age of 21? Never. This is the first time.
Albertsen must be embarrased, i know i would be knowing that this Buducnost lost easily to Krim -10, Vardar -10, CSM -10, they barely beat Slovakia (yes i know it's Montenegro but Buducnost is Montenegro) who has worse players than BBM (sorry Wbk) :D
They didn't just win they humiliated BBM and Albertsen must find an excuse.
Before the match i was writing about how Buducnost will lose. And now i'm really happy that they proved me wrong.

HB9
Handball Fan-atic

Postby HB9 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:39 pm

Bo$ko wrote:I didn't mean German people are heartbroken and sad, but you... :roll:

Yes, Bosko, I am completly emotionaly drained, shocked, disheartened and didn't sleep at all in the last 10 days. Can you immagine how terrible time this has been for me. Just imagine, how unfavourable results in women handball completly crush me! :)

Bo$ko wrote: Anyway, I don't see you have answered me about Albertsen's career successes? :?

Why should I answer - am I his spokesperson? :-k He may have had zero success, a bit of success, more success than many others, or something else. Go ahead and blame him for saturdays failure, if you think so, or don't. Either is fine by my and I couldn't care either way. :-k

John wrote:You can enjoy your "game", we will enjoy "our" game :D It's that simple :D

:thumleft:

guesthand

Postby guesthand » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:43 pm

John wrote:
guesthand wrote:Don't be too pretentious, it's just the first round. Maybe Buducnost will more look like "teenagers" the next round in Norway.

I'm not pretentious, the results speaks for itself. It's a proof. And yes they will maybe look like teenagers in Norway, but a +8 win against BBM will stand there forever. And it's normal for them to have ups and downs.
When did a team in CL play with players of average age of 21? Never. This is the first time.
Albertsen must be embarrased, i know i would be knowing that this Buducnost lost easily to Krim -10, Vardar -10, CSM -10, they barely beat Slovakia (yes i know it's Montenegro but Buducnost is Montenegro) who has worse players than BBM (sorry Wbk) :D
They didn't just win they humiliated BBM and Albertsen must find an excuse.
Before the match i was writing about how Buducnost will lose. And now i'm really happy that they proved me wrong.

Great result for Buducnost, enjoy it. But a +8 and 2 points against very very bad BBM, don't mean Buducnost is a strong team.

About Albertsen you don't know what he said to players behind de camera, so...

PS : I hope Buducnost is going to learn in Norway how to support your team without booing the opponent ;).

John

Postby John » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:01 pm

guesthand wrote:Great result for Buducnost, enjoy it. But a +8 and 2 points against very very bad BBM, don't mean Buducnost is a strong team.

About Albertsen you don't know what he said to players behind de camera, so...

PS : I hope Buducnost is going to learn in Norway how to support your team without booing the opponent .

I don't think Buducnost is a strong team :D But they played an amazing game yesterday, Susan Muller was invisible, BBM looked like amateurs.

Can we just accept that people are different? Some will boo some will say "Norge, Vipers, Norge". If you like that ok, i like when supporters use drums, sing songs and boo. It makes the atmosphere interesting and not boring. And most of the players said they like to play in Moraca because of the atmosphere the supporters make ;) If i can accept your way of cheering (even if i find it boring and funny) you should accept mine. You don't have to like it :D Just as i don't like the norwegian/swedish players trash talk about the opponents but i get that that's part of their culture also. And when Buduncost loses no matter what opponent Adzic and the players never say bad thing about the opponent they rather criticize their own game.

Different people, different style of playing, different style of cheering, different emotions after the game.
Accept it :D

Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Bo$ko » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:13 pm

HB9 wrote: Go ahead and blame him for saturdays failure

I blame him for being sore loser, while his team was embarrasing.

Still don't understand the point of your posting... :roll:

Anyway, enjoy watching CL in cricketland.

Synchrony
Regular

Postby Synchrony » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:12 pm

While you are fighting over the match I'm sad that I can't find Djurdjina Malovic on any social network. :D

Stefan_MNE
Champions League 2010/2011; 2011/2012 and European Championship 2012 Fantasy Game Winner

Postby Stefan_MNE » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:21 pm

Bo$ko wrote:[b]Sore loser BBM's coach Martin Albertsen furious after the match...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

How pathetic are you on a scale from 0 to...the coach who gets pissed off in the 59th minute of the game, starts screaming at the public announcer in the arena and gets a yellow card, only because the announcer had just informed the spectators that it was less than 2 minutes to the end of the match and invited the audience to applaud the home team? :|

Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Bo$ko » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:44 pm

Sore loser... Nothing more to add... :-"

John

Postby John » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:51 pm

I totally forgot about that :lol:

Domokos Pál
Rookie

Postby Domokos Pál » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:49 am

Bo$ko wrote:Sore loser BBM's coach Martin Albertsen furious after the match...

"Congrats to the winning team, we all knew that we have to be better for 10 goals in order to win here. Girls were not prepared for this war. I don't like how women's handball is playing, same as men's, but it's obviously allowed in Champions League. In Germany people want to watch beauty, flattery and nice goals, and not this kind of war".

OMG this guy is crazy... :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Better teach your team to play defense... ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

So what happened in the game? Did somebody get hurt?

dydiana
Extra Member

Postby dydiana » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:07 am

Hello everyone, nice to see you here at the start of this new season :)
I didn't have time to watch all the games but of course I attended my team's match, so I will write down some of my impressions.

• Helle is a very motivated coach, she has achieved to put together this team of great players in a short time, she is studying close every player, every chance in attack, every thing to improve in defense and then she manages to make good changes in the heat of the game, and every girl gets a fair amount of minutes on court

• the girls work well together, it is still short time so not everything is on point but it is perfectly normal, but what's important is that I cannot see broken links between them, they seem to genuinely enjoy themselves which is very pleasant

• Hagman is one of the stand-out players, very well connected to every single phase of the game; Bianca Bazaliu has improved quite a bit and Helle seems to put pretty big hopes into her qualities; Marit is a hard-working player on both sides of the court, a pleasure to have her

Must say I am surprised that Rostov had a hard time against Brest, they looked good in the prep-games but I've heard they have trouble even in the russian league so I don't understand what's happening there. Also FTC were coming back in the last minutes, but Vardar managed to finish the game with a shaky scare. Congrats to Buducnost girls for the impressive domination over BBM, they for sure got a nice boost for the next game :)
ONE CITY, ONE TEAM, ONE DREAM! :queen:Image

swarthofole
Extra Member

Postby swarthofole » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:25 pm

dydiana wrote:Also FTC were coming back in the last minutes, but Vardar managed to finish the game with a shaky scare.

I am pretty sure nobody from Vardar was scared. I think all the FTC fans are happy with this defeat mostly because FTC was very close to a -10 gap.
Maybe the right thing to say is that Vardar is a bit scary. :lol:
I thank you in words, not in upvotes.

guesthand

Postby guesthand » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:06 pm

dydiana wrote:Hello everyone, nice to see you here at the start of this new season :)
I didn't have time to watch all the games but of course I attended my team's match, so I will write down some of my impressions.

• Helle is a very motivated coach, she has achieved to put together this team of great players in a short time, she is studying close every player, every chance in attack, every thing to improve in defense and then she manages to make good changes in the heat of the game, and every girl gets a fair amount of minutes on court

• the girls work well together, it is still short time so not everything is on point but it is perfectly normal, but what's important is that I cannot see broken links between them, they seem to genuinely enjoy themselves which is very pleasant

• Hagman is one of the stand-out players, very well connected to every single phase of the game; Bianca Bazaliu has improved quite a bit and Helle seems to put pretty big hopes into her qualities; Marit is a hard-working player on both sides of the court, a pleasure to have her

Must say I am surprised that Rostov had a hard time against Brest, they looked good in the prep-games but I've heard they have trouble even in the russian league so I don't understand what's happening there. Also FTC were coming back in the last minutes, but Vardar managed to finish the game with a shaky scare. Congrats to Buducnost girls for the impressive domination over BBM, they for sure got a nice boost for the next game :)

Great team, great players, great coach (because a woman :p ). I enjoy watching them play together.
The weakness in front of top level is going to be the goalkeper. Bring back Pessoa (gyor nightmare)

CSMthenewpower

Postby CSMthenewpower » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:58 pm

2017/18 Champions League
After this first round we can say that we have a big difference between the first 3 ,4 teams and the others.

CSM Bucuresti and Gyor seems to be the main contenders for the trophy this season. The plenty of high quality players are just too strong for the others teams. On 3rd place I see Vardar which can stay close of the first two. I still have some doubts about the power of Rostov but the time will tell us if they are a very big team or just a promise like every year untill now. After this group we have some good teams, not for top 4 but powerful teams who can make surprises: Metz, Brest, Ferencvaros, maybe Vipers or NFH. Of course, like every year we have "the pleasure" to see some teams with no chance: Vistal Gdynia or Larvik are looking very weak.

Final 4 2018: CSM, Gyor, Vardar, Metz :) 8:)
CSM Bucuresti Tigers
ImageImage

guesthand

Postby guesthand » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:57 am

Final 4 2018: CSM, Gyor, Vardar, Metz :) 8:)

Metz loool. If they play final4 it will be a huge satisfaction for french media:).

There is CSM and Gyor>>>>>Vardar>>>>>>others

Doru Delavale
Extra Member

Postby Doru Delavale » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:42 pm

Is she the " first lady " of Vistal Gdynia ? Will find it tomorrow on Vistal Gdynia - CSM Bucuresti ( I wrote the entire word in order that everybody be "happy"....) on 2 round .
Attachments
m b.jpg
m b.jpg (25.2 KiB) Viewed 918 times

vlad_impaler
Extra Member

Postby vlad_impaler » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:43 pm

The attendances in Podgorica and Larvik were absolutely bad. Shame on result fans! I bet John didn't go, only Mr. Boskovicescu.

And the Norwegians should keep supporting LHK, this means fan-membership.

Stefan_MNE
Champions League 2010/2011; 2011/2012 and European Championship 2012 Fantasy Game Winner

Postby Stefan_MNE » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:07 pm

Domokos Pál wrote:So what happened in the game? Did somebody get hurt?

Unfortunately, yes. RBs Malović and Premović both suffered injuries against BBM's defence, but hopefully there won't be major consequences.

John

Postby John » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:39 pm

Stefan_MNE wrote:Unfortunately, yes. RBs Malović and Premović both suffered injuries against BBM's defence, but hopefully there won't be major consequences.

Sanja Premovic won't play against Vipers because of the injury. :-" :-" [-X
Malovic will play but her muscle still hurts from the kick she got.

Domokos Pál
Rookie

Postby Domokos Pál » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:49 am

Stefan_MNE wrote:
Domokos Pál wrote:So what happened in the game? Did somebody get hurt?

Unfortunately, yes. RBs Malović and Premović both suffered injuries against BBM's defence, but hopefully there won't be major consequences.

Thank you.

Return to “Female Handball”