TESTIMONIAL MATCH FOR INDIRA (7TH OF JUNE)

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Goran

TESTIMONIAL MATCH FOR INDIRA (7TH OF JUNE)

Postby Goran » Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:15 pm

Our queen of handball, Indira Kastratoviќ will have her testimonial match on 7th of June...

It will be well organized (to every little detail), and according to the plan this will be the best testimonial match ever organized. Well SHE DESERVES EVEN MORE CREDITS

Here is what is published in MKD Sport today...

They will invite these players to participate on the match:
ALL STAR TEAM

Goalkeepers:
Cecilia Leganger (Norway, Slagelse)
Valerie Nicolas (France, Viborg)
Tatjana Alizar (Rusija, Krim)

Left wings:

Maja Savikj (SCG, Slagelse)
Bernadet Ferling (Hungary, Dunafer)

Left backs:

Bojana Popovikj (SCG, Slagelse)
Tanja Logvin (Austria, Hypo)
Natalija Derepasko (Slovenija, Krim)

Central backs:
Kamila Andersen (Denmark, retired)
Rikke Horlike (Denmark, Slagelse)
Jeliz Ozel (Turcija, Kometal GJ. P.)

Right backs:
Bojana Radulovikj (Hungary, Dunafer)
Steluta Luca (Romania, FC Kopenhagen)
Grit Jurack (Germany, Viborg)

Right wings:

Olena Jacenko (Ukraine, Krim)
Cristina Varzaru (Romania, Viborg)

Pivots:

Ljudmila Bodnieva (Rusija, Krim)
Deja Doler (Slovenija, Krim)

Coach: Anja Andersen (Danska, Slagelse)

On the other side, the team will be formed of all players that played in Kometal in the past years, as well as her friends and teammates from her previous clubs. (Dinu, Budimir, Medved, Pavlov, Bujanova, Maja Bulatovic, Damjanac, Naumovska, Filipovska, Georgievska, Abramova, Svetlana Kitic, Ferzalieva and more that i can't remember now + all players from Kometal, curent or former) They will also invite Kjersti Grini!

From the coaches, they will invite all her coaches during the years of pro handball (Popovic, Istvan, Kastratovic, Nisevic, Kamenica, Makovej, Panov, Petkovic, Milatovic :evil: and Portnoj as well as NT coaches Radic and Boskovski)

Man, we need that new hall NOW. But, this match will suite well for closing (?) of Kale :)

Is this great or what? 8:) :D :D :D

doomark
Handball Fan-atic

Re: TESTIMONIAL MATCH FOR INDIRA (7TH OF JUNE)

Postby doomark » Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:27 pm

Goran wrote:Left wings: Maja Savikj (SCG, Slagelse), Bernadet Ferling (Hungary, Dunafer)

Yeah, it's a great initiative, but since when is Ferling a left wing?!? :shock:

Goran

Postby Goran » Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:36 pm

doomark wrote:
Goran wrote:Left wings: Maja Savikj (SCG, Slagelse), Bernadet Ferling (Hungary, Dunafer)

Beats me :))
Anyway, I think she should be delighted to be invited in this team. I think being on Indira's testimony match can be considered a big credit for every player. I mean, she chose to invite you of all stars of handball in those 20 players. I hope everyone who will be invited will accept the invitation.

doomark
Handball Fan-atic

Postby doomark » Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:48 pm

Goran wrote:Anyway, I think she should be delighted to be invited in this team. I think being on Indira's testimony match can be considered a big credit for every player.

I think she is, though I believe (not 100% sure) in this period Ferling, and Hungary will be in a training camp in South America playing test games against Brazil...

Milica
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Milica » Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:10 pm

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

SHE DESERVED IT!!!!!
ZRK BUDUCNOST T-MOBILE

Ricci

Postby Ricci » Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:24 pm

doomark wrote:

She is planned like a left wing, also like Ausra Fridrikas who is not on published list. Zao Chai, Lotte Kjerskoy and Olga Assink are on list also.
We are the Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

doomark
Handball Fan-atic

Postby doomark » Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:41 pm

Ricci wrote:She is planned like a left wing, also like Ausra Fridrikas who is not on published list. Zao Chai, Lotte Kjerskoy and Olga Assink are on list also.

By whom, if I may ask? I doubt that she ever played that position in her career?!?

red_queen
Extra Member

Postby red_queen » Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:50 pm

Milica wrote:=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
SHE DESERVED IT!!!!!

so so true :D \:D/ \:D/
Image!The proud viking of Oreo Army! Image

euskadi commander
Kometal Fan

Postby euskadi commander » Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:03 pm

doomark wrote:
Ricci wrote:She is planned like a left wing, also like Ausra Fridrikas who is not on published list. Zao Chai, Lotte Kjerskoy and Olga Assink are on list also.

By whom, if I may ask? I doubt that she ever played that position in her career?!?

Ok doomark, it’s a farewell match, not a WC final. She will play as a goalkeeper if needed.

This topic if for INDI MAJSTORE so let’s keep it that way!

martinmk
Handball Fan-atic

Postby martinmk » Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:04 pm

Yes she is a legend of the handball game and she is great person a complete sprtsman. She deserves this show and much more. I hope all players will accept the invitations and this show will be the biggest one in the handball till now.

Mads W
Extra Member

Postby Mads W » Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:12 pm

What can I say, Indira is one of my favorite players through the last decade. Wonderful player, fair attitude and charismatic personality. I will miss Indira.
Please could someone tell me if there is any possibility of seeing the match streamed of in "other ways".
Where do I find a Danish version of Andryushina?
Pytlick please choose the talents 88/89

Astherion
Extra Member

Postby Astherion » Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:08 pm

Wow, she really deserves that hommage. I wish I could watch this game.so many stars in the same court looks surreal ...
La saviesa ens arriba quan ja no ens serveix de res.

red and white
Handball Fan-atic

Postby red and white » Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:19 am

According to TV2 Indira will get a visit from Denmark in June. http://sporten.tv2.dk/haandbold/article ... 67051.html

Camilla Andersen has agreed to participate in Indira Kastratovic´s testimonial.

The coach for the team will be Anja Andersen who will bring the Slagelse players Maja Savic, Cecilie Leganger and Rikke Hørlykke with her.

Goran

Postby Goran » Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:59 am

red and white wrote:According to TV2 Indira will get a visit from Denmark in June. http://sporten.tv2.dk/haandbold/article ... 67051.html

The coach for the team will be Anja Andersen who will bring the Slagelse players Maja Savic, Cecilie Leganger and Rikke Hørlykke with her.

Thats great to hear... Thanks for posting it here :)

Hey, what about Bojana Popovic, did she refuse? :shock: (I know its not mentioned in the article, but still wanted to ask :), someone might know)

P.S. Anja accepting the invitation just ranked her much higher on my list of respected handball workers.

Ricci

Postby Ricci » Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:06 am

Does anybody know where is or how to make contact with Kjersti Grini?

Ricci

Postby Ricci » Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:10 am

Goran wrote:
red and white wrote:According to TV2 Indira will get a visit from Denmark in June. http://sporten.tv2.dk/haandbold/article ... 67051.html

Hey, what about Bojana Popovic, did she refuse? :shock: (I know its not mentioned in the article, but still wanted to ask :), someone might know)

P.S. Anja accepting the invitation just ranked her much higher on my list of respected handball workers.

Only offical so far is that Popovic and Savic has agreed to come to Skopje (from all star team)

martinmk
Handball Fan-atic

Postby martinmk » Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:20 pm

Great news that Camila will participate on the match.

Mads W
Extra Member

Postby Mads W » Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:44 pm

Goran wrote:

Glad to hear that Goran :wink:
Anja Andersen has made a statement which defines Indi as one of the greatest players ever. Anja admires the things she sometimes lacked and she finds those things in Indi. Hey, it's fair enough, because she is one of my favorite players.

TheDane
Handball Fan-atic

Postby TheDane » Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:06 pm

Ricci wrote:Does anybody know where is or how to make contact with Kjersti Grini?

Try to find her at a poker tournamnet, she does that for a living now I beleive. I think she still lives in Denmark, but I'm not sure.
She is participating in a big telvised poker tournament called "Bet24 Nordic Poker King" at the moment, where she received a wildcard.
Next program is shown tommorow: http://www.internetpokerportal.com/poke ... rogram.asp
Program beskrivelse:
TV3 og Bet24 præsenterer Nordic Poker King. En pokerturnering, hvor spillerne hver måned kæmper om 15.000 euro og kvalifikation til den store årlige finale, som indbringer vinderen 150.000 euro og titlen som Nordic Poker King. Spillerne kvalificerer sig løbende via BET24, eller har modtaget et wildcard. Af wildcardmodtagere kan nævnes den tidligere norske håndboldstjerne, Kjersti Grini, samt den danske europamester i 7 cards stud, Theo Jørgensen.

Rea more here: http://nordicpokerking.com/index.php?s=b24p
» BECOME THE NORDIC POKER KING
...one online tournament and 4 live-games to the crown

...one online tournament and 4 live-games to € 150.000!

Every month 15 players qualify through tournaments on www.bet24.com and together with three invited wild cards they are divided in to three heats. From each heat the final two at the table qualify for the monthly final where the winner gets € 15.000 and a ticket to the Grand Final.

In the Grand Final the 12 monthly winners compete to become Bet24 Nordic Poker King and win the first prize of € 150.000.

Become a TV-star!

All the live-games are broadcast throughout Scandinavia to a potential audience of more than 10 million viewers. Every week of the year, a heat, a monthly final or the Grand final are broadcast on Ztv, Sweden, Tv3, Norway and Tv3+, Denmark.

Can you stand the pressure from opponents and the TV-cameras?

If so… JOIN BET24 NORDIC POKER KING – and play some poker!

martinmk
Handball Fan-atic

Postby martinmk » Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:37 pm

Mads W wrote:Anja Andersen has made a statement which defines Indi as one of the greatest players ever. Anja admires the things she sometimes lacked and she finds those things in Indi. Hey, it's fair enough, because she is one of my favorite players.

What did she exactly said for Indi? I respect Anja and her work and I want to hear her opinion for Kastratovic.

Joana
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Joana » Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:09 pm

TheDane wrote:Try to find her at a poker tournamnet, she does that for a living now I beleive.

Yes, I saw her on Eurosport a few days ago. She lost pretty early though. :(
Women's World Volleyball Championship
20.10.2018, Yokohama (JPN)
1. Serbia 2. Italy 3. China
The history is made. Thank you, girls!

HEX77

Postby HEX77 » Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:36 am

Joana wrote:Yes, I saw her on Eurosport a few days ago. She lost pretty early though. :(

It was the ending stage of the tournament, although it seems early in the TV broadcast :). So in real, it wasn't an early lost... she is a great poker player! Unfortunately she was so less chips in this stage :-(

Mads W
Extra Member

Postby Mads W » Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:55 pm

martinmk wrote:
Mads W wrote:Anja Andersen has made a statement which defines Indi as one of the greatest players ever. Anja admires the things she sometimes lacked and she finds those things in Indi. Hey, it's fair enough, because she is one of my favorite players.

What did she exactly said for Indi? I respect Anja and her work and I want to hear her opinion for Kastratovic.

Well, all I heard was a comment on the tellie. Anja Andersen clearly acknowledge Kastratovikj as a great player showing fairness and sportmanship throughout her carrier. I agree of course 8:)
She is most likely one of the best right backs ever.

Ricci

Postby Ricci » Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:35 pm

Tatjana Logvin and Valeri Nikolas has agreed to participate. Together with Popovic, Savic and Ozel now there are 5 players that officialy accepted offer. This days the rest of the players including Camila and Anja Andersen should make their decision.

martinmk
Handball Fan-atic

Postby martinmk » Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:52 pm

Ricci wrote:Tatjana Logvin and Valeri Nikolas has agreed to participate. Together with Popovic, Savic and Ozel now there are 5 players that officialy accepted offer. This days the rest of the players including Camila and Anja Andersen should make their decision.

I am sure that Anja and Camila will officialy agree to come in Kale, I am so happy for Kastratovic she is a legend.

Return to “Female Handball”