Best goalkeeper Lukovic
Best scorer Barbosa

martinmk
Handball Fan-atic

Postby martinmk » Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:02 pm

emil_krstev wrote:Best player Ozel
Best goalkeeper Lukovic
Best scorer Barbosa

I'm not surprised for Ozel, but I hope Lukovic will proceed with great games for Kometal.

BTW congrats to the girls.

Milica
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Milica » Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:10 pm

Podravka won The 'Josip Samaržija - Bepo' tournament. They beated Krim after the 7m shots, when Stancin saved the shots to Siti and Vergelyuk, and Pasičnik, Franić, Gaće and Horvat didn't miss any...

PODRAVKA VEGETA - KRIM MERCATOR 28:26 (24:24, 13:11)
PODRAVKA VEGETA: Stančin (3), Jelčić (4), Hrgović 2, Kožnjak 2, Palčić, Todorovska 1, Zebić 2, Gaće 4, Horvat, Franić 5, Šerić 2, Pasičnik 6(3), Tarle.

KRIM MERCATOR: Stefanišin (5), Palinger (5+1), Iatsenko 3, Vergelyuk 3, Siti 2, Sotler, Bodnieva 1, Oder 7(2), Kurent, Kliukaite 3, Argenti, Kindl 5, Hrnjić, Irman

Player of the game : Barbara Stančin (Podravka Vegeta)

Match for the third place : DEBRECEN - GYÖR AUDI 27:22 (13:9)
DEBRECEN: Kiraly (7), Vorozscova (2), Kiss (4+1), Latakaite 3, Benyats 2(1), Suto, Kazai, Kovacs, Stuparicova 5, Csaki 3, Soprony 5(1), Orban 4(1), Racz 3, Szabo 2

GYÖR AUDI: Oross (1+1), Petroczi (13), Guiu, Bognar 3, Juhasz 1, Đokić 4, Kovacsicz 4, Temes 2(1), Bradeanu 4, Gogirla 2, Hornyak 2, Radulović.

Player of the game : Annet Soprony (Debrecen).

Match for the fifth place - TVIN TRGOCENTAR - CORNEXI ALCOA 33:39 (13:16)
TVIN TRGOCENTAR: Avram (3), Bračko (4+2), Smiljčić, Batelka 1, Uđbinac, Hrg 9(1), Lovrak 2, Ma. Begović 4, Maloča 3, Pavić 1, Vrkljan 3, Obžetić 1, Zečević, Noveska 5, Hanciuc 4

CORNEXI ALCOA: Đerić, Trimmel, Fekete (21), Kordyuk 1, Trishchuk 3, Virag, Szrnka 10(1), Tilinger 5, Kenyeres 8, Valova 3, Ori 1, A. Tapai, Lima, Vijunaite, Balogh 6(2), Padar 2.

Player of the game : Csilla Fekete (Cornexi Alcoa).

1. Podravka Vegeta
2. Krim Mercator
3. Debrecen
4. Györ
5. Cornexi Alcoa
6. TVIN Trgocentar

BEST PLAYER : Anita Gorbicz (Györ).
BEST GOALKEEPER : Barbara Stančin (Podravka Vegeta).
BEST SCORER: Andreja Hrg (TVIN Trgocentar)
ZRK BUDUCNOST T-MOBILE

doomark
Handball Fan-atic

Postby doomark » Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:41 pm

carrera wrote:red queen and me finally meet doomark, a simpatic ultra gyor fan!

Well, I wouldn't call myself an ETO fan, I prefer enjoying players, and not teams, Carrera. ;-) However, I did find many interesting players to watch in every team, even at TVIN!! :)

Indeed it was nice to get known someone in real life from this forum, give my regards to red queen (hope she's pleased with the photo...), we'll hopefully keep in touch, and meet again in Koprivnica, or somewhere else...

Horia
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Horia » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:12 pm

C.Stanculescu Memorial:

Oltchim - Naisa Nis (Serbia) 37-23 (19-9)

HC Zalau won with Buducnost, I don't know the score.
:p

Milica
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Milica » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:28 pm

Horia wrote:HC Zalau won with Buducnost, I don't know the score.
:p

I suppose it wasn't too hard to won if you know that it was the first match of Buducnost this season...and after 5 trainings "with the ball" 8:) ;) Anyway, that is nice for Zalau :)
ZRK BUDUCNOST T-MOBILE

Horia
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Horia » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:53 pm

Very nice after they've lost Gatzel, Valeria Motogna Bese, Ramona Farcau Maier, Tereza Tamas, and the NT coach, Gheorghe Tadici ...

Anyway, these results don't count, only for training.

At Sika Cup, the match for 3rd place:

Rulmentul - Hypo 23:18

mikh
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mikh » Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:36 pm

Zalau won at 5 goals. They lead the game from the beginning and the nearest Buducnost got to Zalau was -1. I'm sorry but I don't have the exact score. The moment I'll get more details, I'll post them.

It still remains an odd result, even if Milica explained us some of the reasons. Zalau has a very young team, with many new players and I can't believe game relationships could have been established this quick. :-?

Milica
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Milica » Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:51 pm

mikh wrote:Zalau won at 5 goals. They lead the game from the beginning and the nearest Buducnost got to Zalau was -1. I'm sorry but I don't have the exact score. The moment I'll get more details, I'll post them.

It still remains an odd result, even if Milica explained us some of the reasons. Zalau has a very young team, with many new players and I can't believe game relationships could have been established this quick. :-?

I'll tell you the result. It was 29:23 (15:10)
These are the scorers I know : Dmitrieva 13, Radovic 3, Tanase2, Radicevic 2, Damjanac 2, Jovovic 1
The best scorer for Zalau was Krapbanikla 13 (I'm sorry if this is not spelled well, but it sounds like that in our lanuguage)

I'm not underestimating the win of Zalau at all!!! (if you understood me like that). I'm just saying that Buducnost plays bad at the beginning ALWAYS, as they like to say "legs are too heavy, and the strings are not bounded" 8:)
ZRK BUDUCNOST T-MOBILE

Horia
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Horia » Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:16 pm

It's Daniela Crap, one of the players "forgot" by Tadici at Zalau.

Now, Oltchim - Tomis 9-3. Strange thing, Luca is playing as playmaker... a big blow for them the suspension of Gatzel.

Gabriela Tanase (Buducnost): "Oltchim has 99% chances of winning Cup Winners Cup". :roll:

Oltchim - Tomis 20-9. HT. Our champhionship will be verrry crazy with only two teams beating everything that stands in their way ...

Oltchim won with 15 goals.

Buducnost won with Oltchim B, i've lost the last minute :lol: , one or two goals. They won't play the final. Anyway, with ten minutes to go, Oltchim B had 4 goals infront, don't understand what happened ...

V-Man

Postby V-Man » Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:33 pm

My photos about last weekend's 'Josip Samaržija - Bepo' tournament can be viewed at: http://v-man.borda.ca
(unfortunately the site is only in Hungarian language, click for "Fotók" to see the pictures)

Milica
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Milica » Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:22 am

ZRK Buducnost MONET- Oltchim B 34:32

All the girls from Buducnost played in this match.
The scorers : Dmitrieva 9, Radović 6, Damjanac 5, Radičević 4, S.Jovović 4, Tanase 3, Burmistrova 1, Jovanović 1, Vasiljeva 1

Today, they play with Naisa Nis
Match for the first place is between Oltchim A and Oltchim B
ZRK BUDUCNOST T-MOBILE

Horia
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Horia » Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:44 pm

OMG, a girl from Tomis, 2.01 :lol: Ana Maria Stoica. Tomis has a 9 goals lead against HC Zalau, in the battle for 3rd place. If they won with Buducnost ... :roll:

Final: Oltchim B - Oltchim A 31:27 What the ... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Two very good teams? That's great ... Tereza Tamas & Adina Meirosu, best players for Oltchim B. They led even with 19-8. :lol: Tadici started without Dinu, Lecusanu, Gâlca and Bese, for the first team ... they entered in the court later.

For 3-4, Tomis - Silcotub 34:21.

For 5-6 place, Naisa Nis - Buducnost 28:25.

Best GK: Tereza Tamas
Best player: Narcisa Lecusanu
Best Goalscorer: Elena Dimitrieva (29g.)

red_queen
Extra Member

Postby red_queen » Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:53 am

V-Man wrote:My photos about last weekend's 'Josip Samaržija - Bepo' tournament can be viewed at: http://v-man.borda.ca
(unfortunately the site is only in Hungarian language, click for "Fotók" to see the pictures)

thx very very much for the photos... in croatan sties you cam't find any picture about any podravka game...that's sad :(

zero
Extra Member

Postby zero » Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:41 pm

red_queen wrote:
V-Man wrote:My photos about last weekend's 'Josip Samaržija - Bepo' tournament can be viewed at: http://v-man.borda.ca

thx very very much for the photos... in croatan sties you cam't find any picture about any podravka game...that's sad :(

LOOK AT THAT PICTURES FROM FINALS, HOW YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL ARE PODRAVKA'S GIRLS. BUT VERY POWERFUL AT THE HANDBALL COURT.

maybe that pictures belong to "beauties in handball" topic ;))
Croatia - land with 1000 islands !

Goran

Postby Goran » Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:55 pm

Kometal won twice over GAS Artas in greece.... 31-23 and 32-26...

(Source)

zero
Extra Member

Postby zero » Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:49 pm

ŽRK LJUBUŠKI-TRGOCOP - PODRAVKA VEGETA 25:38 (11:17)
LJUBUŠKI - Gradska sportska dvorana. Gledatelja: 300. Suci: Zdravko Petković i Slaven Tomić (obojica Ljubuški).
ŽRK LJUBUŠKI-TRGOCOP: Bijelić (2), Strunje (9), Primorac (1), A. Prusina 2, Sarajlić 3, M. Prusina 3(1), Matutinović 6(2), Šuvak, Ljolje 7, Boras, Zovak, Ilić 4, Čolak, Puljić, Pehar, Kovač, Tomić. Trener: Zlatko Josić.
PODRAVKA VEGETA: Stančin (6+0), Jelčić (8+0), Tarle 1, Hrgović 7, Kožnjak 3, Todorovska 11, Zebić 5, Gaće, Horvat 2, Franić 5, Šerić 1, Pasičnik 3. Trener: Josip Šojat.
7M THROWS: ŽRK Ljubuški 4(3), Podravka Vegeta 0. 2 MIN.: ŽRK Ljubuški 0 minuta, Podravka Vegeta 4 minute (Pasičnik 4).
PLAYER OF THE MATCH: Natalija Todorovska (Podravka Vegeta)

LJUBUŠKI - U Ljubuškom: ŽRK Ljubuški-Trgocop - Podravka Vegeta 25:38 (11:17).
Croatia - land with 1000 islands !

Milica
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Milica » Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:35 pm

The traditional tournament Vinko Kandija (the big Kandija!!!) in Ljubljana will be played tomorrow and the day after (September 15. and 16.)
The participants and schedule of the tournament :

Group A
RK KRIM MERCATOR
RK HYPO NIEDEROESTERREICH(AUT)
RK OLIMPIJA PLK(SLO)

Group B
ŽRK BUDUĆNOST MONET(CRG)
RK KOMETAL GJ. PETROV(MKD)
DRŠ INNA DOLGUN

Schedule:
Friday, 15.09.2006
10.00 DRŠ INNA DOLGUN-ŽRK BUDUĆNOST
12.00 RK KRIM MERCATOR-RK HYPO
14.00 ŽRK BUDUĆNOST-RK KOMETAL GJ. P.
16.00 RK HYPO-RK OLIMPIJA
18.00 DRŠ INNA DOLGUN-RK KOMETAL GJ. P.
20.00 RK KRIM MERCATOR-RK OLIMPIJA

Saturday, 16.09.2006
14.00 MATCH FOR THE 5TH PLACE
16.00 MATCH FOR THE 3RD PLACE
18.00 THE FINAL

BTW seems like Dijana Golubic from Krim is going to be out of the court until January (by the best scenario). She suffered the knee ligaments' injury and had an intervention a few days ago. Hope she'll be ok for the CL group matches...

We'll know tomorrow if Sanela Knezovic is going to play on this tournament (although I think she won't play :( ).
ZRK BUDUCNOST T-MOBILE

carrera
Extra Member

Postby carrera » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:39 pm

If i understud you, Diana had a knee operation. i mean, medical surgery?
bad girls kick ass!!!

doomark
Handball Fan-atic

Postby doomark » Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:01 pm

carrera wrote:If i understud you, Diana had a knee operation. i mean, medical surgery?

Here is the "official" info from the CL site, text by Maja Mastnak:

It seems as if luck has abandoned the Slovenian club Krim Mercator at the moment. After feeling the weight of the injuries sustained by key players Nataliya Derepasko, Tatiana Alizar and Liudmila Bodnieva, yet comes another blow to the team - Croatian national player Dijana Golubic suffered injury to her knee ligaments and has already undergone surgery.

Dijana Golubic, who transferred from Podravka to the club in Ljubljana, damaged her knee during a tournament in Schmelz, Germany. At first the newcomer did not feel any pain in the affected area, but over the course of a few days, the pain became progressively worse after the training sessions with the team. It was after a training session when Dijana went for a check-up in Zagreb when the distressing news was announced.

Even with two valuable wing players on the right - Olena Jacenko and Neli Irman – this is really bad news for Krim's coach Robert Begus, who has already been informed that in the best case scenario, Dijana Golubic will not be training until January at the very least.

It looks like history might just be repeating itself. Last year, Krim suffered without Katya Nyberg who also before the begining of new season succumbed to injury. Right now, all at Krim are hoping that the same will not happen with Golubic.

Text: Maja Mastnak

red_queen
Extra Member

Postby red_queen » Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:19 pm

Milica wrote:BTW seems like Dijana Golubic from Krim is going to be out of the court until January (by the best scenario). She suffered the knee ligaments' injury and had an intervention a few days ago. Hope she'll be ok for the CL group matches...

well... we have no luck... man i think that i'm gonna cry... she is such a good player and she doesn't deserve that... first miradna tatari off with EC in sweden,and now dijana.. i realy doubt if we gonna pass the group...
we have no luck...

Milica wrote:We'll know tomorrow if Sanela Knezovic is going to play on this tournament (although I think she won't play :( ).

thx God that she is ok... i hope she gonna be fit in very short time...

Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Bo$ko » Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:04 pm

Results from Vinko Kandija tournament ... ??? ;)

doomark
Handball Fan-atic

Postby doomark » Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:52 pm

Bo$ko wrote:Results from Vinko Kandija tournament ... ??? ;)

KRIM won against HYPO 30-27, half time score was 17 - 12 for KRIM.

Return to “Female Handball”