EHF-Cup 2007/2008

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
123123
Extra Member
Posts: 531
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:43 am
Has thanked: 3 times

Postby 123123 » Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:39 pm

From europamester.dk

Yeliz Ôzel var i særklasse Milli Piyango's bedste

Translation: Yeliz Ôzel was at a level of her own, Milli Piyango's best
Or (either they forgot a komma or they sloper danish)
Translation: Yeliz Ôzel was by far the best player of Milli Piyango



jarmusch
Extra Member
Posts: 413
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:34 am

Postby jarmusch » Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:40 pm

I just followed the update on Europmamester dk.

http://europamester.dk/news.htm

Ikast-Bording - Milli Piyango 36-22
Last edited by jarmusch on Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
red and white
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1881
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 3:05 pm
Location: Århus, Denmark
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Postby red and white » Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:46 pm

jarmusch wrote:I just followed the update on Europmamester dk.

http://europamester.dk/news.htm

Ikast-Bording - Milli Piyango 36-33


It was actually 36-22 for Ikast ;)

jgomsi
Super Member
Posts: 184
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:10 am
Location: Elda, Spain
Contact:

Postby jgomsi » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:51 am

HC "Motor" Zaporozhye - Orsan Elda Prestigio
10.02.2008 12:00 (11:00 CET), 1/8 Final / 1st Leg


11-9 HT

jgomsi
Super Member
Posts: 184
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:10 am
Location: Elda, Spain
Contact:

Postby jgomsi » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:53 pm

RESULTS
HC "Motor" Zaporozhye - Orsan Elda Prestigio 25-22
Itxako-Navarra - Cornexi-Alcoa-Auto-Bahn 27-21
Ikast Bording Elite Handbold - Milli Piyango SK 36-22
HC Dinamo Volgograd - IUVENTA Michalovce 29-20
U.S. Mios Biganos HB - SPR SAFO Lublin 26-26

Kelon
Super Member
Posts: 194
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2003 11:47 pm
Location: Lublin

Postby Kelon » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:57 pm

U.S. Mios Biganos HB - SPR Safo Lublin 26:26 (12:12)
Mks Montex 4 ever !!

User avatar
AalborgDH-fan
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1211
Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 2:58 pm
Location: Aalborg
Contact:

Postby AalborgDH-fan » Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:19 pm

Good results by Elda and Lublin

But also I am a little desapointed by Volgograd and Cornexi

kleber
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 4053
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:21 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 11 times

Postby kleber » Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:44 pm

AalborgDH-fan wrote:Good results by Elda and Lublin

But also I am a little desapointed by Volgograd and Cornexi


So Volgograd should win by 20? :? :lol:

I already ask but isn't juventa the slovakian nt? :?
Portugal is in the euro 2008,finaly!!!!!

User avatar
AalborgDH-fan
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1211
Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 2:58 pm
Location: Aalborg
Contact:

Postby AalborgDH-fan » Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:48 pm

kleber wrote:
AalborgDH-fan wrote:Good results by Elda and Lublin

But also I am a little desapointed by Volgograd and Cornexi


So Volgograd should win by 20? :? :lol:

I already ask but isn't juventa the slovakian nt? :?


No not 20, "just" +10

kleber
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 4053
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:21 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 11 times

Postby kleber » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:39 pm

AalborgDH-fan wrote:
kleber wrote:
AalborgDH-fan wrote:Good results by Elda and Lublin

But also I am a little desapointed by Volgograd and Cornexi


So Volgograd should win by 20? :? :lol:

I already ask but isn't juventa the slovakian nt? :?


No not 20, "just" +10


Last year they played for the cl qual round,dinamo won on aggr by 1 goal.

06/07

Juventa-dinamo 31-33
dinamo-juventa 23-24
Portugal is in the euro 2008,finaly!!!!!

User avatar
AalborgDH-fan
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1211
Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 2:58 pm
Location: Aalborg
Contact:

Postby AalborgDH-fan » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:07 pm

kleber wrote:
AalborgDH-fan wrote:
kleber wrote:
AalborgDH-fan wrote:Good results by Elda and Lublin

But also I am a little desapointed by Volgograd and Cornexi


So Volgograd should win by 20? :? :lol:

I already ask but isn't juventa the slovakian nt? :?


No not 20, "just" +10


Last year they played for the cl qual round,dinamo won on aggr by 1 goal.

06/07

Juventa-dinamo 31-33
dinamo-juventa 23-24


Okay, I still think Dynamo is a way better team, so I still think they should win by a clear margin

kleber
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 4053
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:21 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 11 times

Postby kleber » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:17 pm

AalborgDH-fan wrote:
kleber wrote:
AalborgDH-fan wrote:
kleber wrote:
AalborgDH-fan wrote:Good results by Elda and Lublin

But also I am a little desapointed by Volgograd and Cornexi


So Volgograd should win by 20? :? :lol:

I already ask but isn't juventa the slovakian nt? :?


No not 20, "just" +10


Last year they played for the cl qual round,dinamo won on aggr by 1 goal.

06/07

Juventa-dinamo 31-33
dinamo-juventa 23-24


Okay, I still think Dynamo is a way better team, so I still think they should win by a clear margin


The coach said Levina and Kochetova are injuried and didn't play very well.
Portugal is in the euro 2008,finaly!!!!!

User avatar
doomark
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2004
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:26 pm
Location: Vienna, Austria
Been thanked: 3 times
Contact:

Postby doomark » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:33 pm

AalborgDH-fan wrote:Okay, I still think Dynamo is a way better team, so I still think they should win by a clear margin


Come on, aren`t 9 goals a clear margin?!? :shock:

User avatar
AalborgDH-fan
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1211
Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 2:58 pm
Location: Aalborg
Contact:

Postby AalborgDH-fan » Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:25 pm

kleber wrote:
AalborgDH-fan wrote:
kleber wrote:
AalborgDH-fan wrote:
kleber wrote:
AalborgDH-fan wrote:Good results by Elda and Lublin

But also I am a little desapointed by Volgograd and Cornexi


So Volgograd should win by 20? :? :lol:

I already ask but isn't juventa the slovakian nt? :?


No not 20, "just" +10


Last year they played for the cl qual round,dinamo won on aggr by 1 goal.

06/07

Juventa-dinamo 31-33
dinamo-juventa 23-24


Okay, I still think Dynamo is a way better team, so I still think they should win by a clear margin


The coach said Levina and Kochetova are injuried and didn't play very well.


Okay, that could be a reaon then, did he say what was wrong with them?

User avatar
AalborgDH-fan
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1211
Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 2:58 pm
Location: Aalborg
Contact:

Postby AalborgDH-fan » Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:27 pm

doomark wrote:
AalborgDH-fan wrote:Okay, I still think Dynamo is a way better team, so I still think they should win by a clear margin


Come on, aren`t 9 goals a clear margin?!? :shock:


Yes it is, but I still think Dynamo is +10 goals better than IUVENTA, at least in Volgograd

User avatar
Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 3681
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: Podgorica - MONTENEGRO
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 115 times

Postby Bo$ko » Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:40 pm

AalborgDH-fan wrote:
doomark wrote:
AalborgDH-fan wrote:Okay, I still think Dynamo is a way better team, so I still think they should win by a clear margin


Come on, aren`t 9 goals a clear margin?!? :shock:


Yes it is, but I still think Dynamo is +10 goals better than IUVENTA, at least in Volgograd


OK , you think this one, kleber other... please give a break for change :roll:

kleber
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 4053
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:21 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 11 times

Postby kleber » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:34 pm

AalborgDH-fan wrote:
kleber wrote:
AalborgDH-fan wrote:
kleber wrote:
AalborgDH-fan wrote:
kleber wrote:
AalborgDH-fan wrote:Good results by Elda and Lublin

But also I am a little desapointed by Volgograd and Cornexi


So Volgograd should win by 20? :? :lol:

I already ask but isn't juventa the slovakian nt? :?


No not 20, "just" +10


Last year they played for the cl qual round,dinamo won on aggr by 1 goal.

06/07

Juventa-dinamo 31-33
dinamo-juventa 23-24


Okay, I still think Dynamo is a way better team, so I still think they should win by a clear margin


The coach said Levina and Kochetova are injuried and didn't play very well.


Okay, that could be a reaon then, did he say what was wrong with them?


Kochetova ill,Levina problem with the hand.
Portugal is in the euro 2008,finaly!!!!!

kleber
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 4053
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:21 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 11 times

Postby kleber » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:35 pm

Bo$ko wrote:
AalborgDH-fan wrote:
doomark wrote:
AalborgDH-fan wrote:Okay, I still think Dynamo is a way better team, so I still think they should win by a clear margin


Come on, aren`t 9 goals a clear margin?!? :shock:


Yes it is, but I still think Dynamo is +10 goals better than IUVENTA, at least in Volgograd


OK , you think this one, kleber other... please give a break for change :roll:


Well from what i know juventa is the slq nt,they are not so bad like that.
Portugal is in the euro 2008,finaly!!!!!

User avatar
Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 3681
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: Podgorica - MONTENEGRO
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 115 times

Postby Bo$ko » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:49 am

kleber I agree with U completely that Iuventa is good team,and I am suprised with good result of Dinamo, but how to explain it to ADHfan :? :lol:

kleber
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 4053
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:21 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 11 times

Postby kleber » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:58 pm

Bo$ko wrote:kleber I agree with U completely that Iuventa is good team,and I am suprised with good result of Dinamo, but how to explain it to ADHfan :? :lol:


Well i don't know. :? :lol:
Portugal is in the euro 2008,finaly!!!!!

jarmusch
Extra Member
Posts: 413
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:34 am

Postby jarmusch » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:52 am

Milli Piyango - Ikast-Bording .... Live on the nett, saturday :D

According to the Milli Piyango website: http://www.millipiyangosk.com/ the Turkish channel TRT3 will broadcast the game on Saturday. And TRT3 is free-to-air on the official website of TRT http://www.trt.net.tr/wwwtrt/canli.aspx?k=TRT3.

PS: 4 p.m. Turkish time is 3 p.m. CET.

http://www.trt.net.tr/wwwtrt/TvAkis.aspx?gunler=6&kanal=3&akistur=1&tdgun=3

Ikast-Bording left without Ragnhild Aamodt (Right Wing), Line Fruensgaard (Left Wing) and Louise Svalastog (Pivot). Because they all gotthe flu. :(

User avatar
yvon
Extra Member
Posts: 583
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:06 pm
Location: All over the world
Contact:

Postby yvon » Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:23 pm

1st round, 15/02/2008

Dinamo Petrohemija Pancevo (Ser) - HB Metz Moselle Lorraine (Fr) 24 - 29 (14-15)

User avatar
Jessen
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1283
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:31 pm
Location: Denmark
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Postby Jessen » Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:40 pm

jarmusch wrote:Milli Piyango - Ikast-Bording .... Live on the nett, saturday :D

According to the Milli Piyango website: http://www.millipiyangosk.com/ the Turkish channel TRT3 will broadcast the game on Saturday. And TRT3 is free-to-air on the official website of TRT http://www.trt.net.tr/wwwtrt/canli.aspx?k=TRT3.

PS: 4 p.m. Turkish time is 3 p.m. CET.

http://www.trt.net.tr/wwwtrt/TvAkis.aspx?gunler=6&kanal=3&akistur=1&tdgun=3

Ikast-Bording left without Ragnhild Aamodt (Right Wing), Line Fruensgaard (Left Wing) and Louise Svalastog (Pivot). Because they all gotthe flu. :(


Aamodt took a late flight all alone to Ankara after the other players left Denmark. She felt cured ond healthy enough to play the match in Turkey...

polpol
Regular
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:45 pm

Postby polpol » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:23 pm


User avatar
Jessen
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1283
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:31 pm
Location: Denmark
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Postby Jessen » Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:46 pm

Milli Pyango - Ikast/Bording 18-13 :shock: :lol: (30 min)

Weird match - i guess the referees are just as bad as Ikast are... :)


Return to “Female Handball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests