Transfers and... (08/09)

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Domen

Postby Domen » Thu May 08, 2008 5:43 pm

Kleber, where is Dmitrieva going?

kleber
Handball Fan-atic

Postby kleber » Thu May 08, 2008 5:47 pm

Domen wrote:Kleber, where is Dmitrieva going?

:?

She left Lada in 2004 for buducnost and was there till 2006,though being one of the best players never had a chance in the rus nt.
Portugal is in the euro 2008,finaly!!!!!

Stefan_MNE
Champions League 2010/2011; 2011/2012 and European Championship 2012 Fantasy Game Winner

Postby Stefan_MNE » Thu May 08, 2008 6:07 pm

kleber wrote:She left Lada in 2004 for buducnost and was there till 2006,though being one of the best players never had a chance in the rus nt.

What do you mean? How can Turey and Suslina play in Russian NT, since they are playing in Danish clubs?

kleber
Handball Fan-atic

Postby kleber » Thu May 08, 2008 6:11 pm

Stefan_MNE wrote:
kleber wrote:She left Lada in 2004 for buducnost and was there till 2006,though being one of the best players never had a chance in the rus nt.

What do you mean?? How can Turey and Suslina play in Russian NT, since they are playing in Danish clubs?

Suslina? :? she played already in the rus nt before leaving the country,turey left astrakhan who was not even a top five rus club.....mochalina leaves without having a place in the nt.

Stefan_MNE
Champions League 2010/2011; 2011/2012 and European Championship 2012 Fantasy Game Winner

Postby Stefan_MNE » Thu May 08, 2008 6:26 pm

kleber wrote:Suslina? :? she played already in the rus nt before leaving the country,turey left astrakhan who was not even a top five rus club.....mochalina leaves without having a place in the nt.

Oh, I see now-for a moment I just got an impression that you meant anybody who leaves Russia is not allowed to play in NT... :D

You actually meant that she didn't get a chance to prove herself enough, but again, I've always found Dmitrieva pretty unstable-sometimes she thrills me, and sometimes she really gets on my nerves with her playing (missing).

kleber
Handball Fan-atic

Postby kleber » Thu May 08, 2008 6:39 pm

Stefan_MNE wrote:
kleber wrote:Suslina? :? she played already in the rus nt before leaving the country,turey left astrakhan who was not even a top five rus club.....mochalina leaves without having a place in the nt.

Oh, I see now-for a moment I just got an impression that you meant anybody who leaves Russia is not allowed to play in NT... :D

You actually meant that she didn't get a chance to prove herself enough, but again, I've always found Dmitrieva pretty unstable-sometimes she thrills me, and sometimes she really gets on my nerves with her playing (missing).

Well i don't think Trefilov and less Krokhin will look at players playing outside unless they are on the level as turey or bodnieva.

Btw,why didn't Dmitrieva played for Montenegro? :?

Joana
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Joana » Thu May 08, 2008 6:57 pm

kleber wrote:

She didn't. And she's not much of a player IMO.
Women's World Volleyball Championship
20.10.2018, Yokohama (JPN)
1. Serbia 2. Italy 3. China
The history is made. Thank you, girls!

kleber
Handball Fan-atic

Postby kleber » Thu May 08, 2008 7:02 pm

Joana wrote:
kleber wrote:

She didn't. And she's not much of a player IMO.

She is playing well since vyakhireva injurie..... but no chance to play in the olympics.

Domen

Postby Domen » Thu May 08, 2008 8:20 pm

I must say i liked her performance very much when I watched match Zvezda-Györ. Her shots were routine, she fought for every ball (how she ''took'' it from Bradeanu's hands) and she seemed to be very inteligent player in defence. Maybe I exaggerate, but I have to say I liked her performance.
I wanted her, Mochalina (when Bodnieva retires) and Gruzdeva in Krim (I'd like Postnova/Bliznova too of course but I know Krim would never have enough money to buy her).

Joppe

Postby Joppe » Thu May 08, 2008 10:30 pm

Mouna Cebbah from Besancon to Team Esbjerg i think they have made a scoop! She is the new Yeliz Ozel!

Joppe

Postby Joppe » Thu May 08, 2008 10:34 pm

Esbjerg has also signed with Heidi Flaatnes (pivot from Larvik) and Betina Andersen (RW from Randers). Heidi Flaatnes is a very good pivot in her best days, but she's rather unstable from match to match. Although a good reinforcement for Esbjerg! Will definitely miss her in Larvik :(

Joppe

Postby Joppe » Thu May 08, 2008 10:48 pm

Inger Sofie Heieraas quits in Larvik HK, she has not descided if she will retire or play for another club.

Transfers till now:

Out:
Ingrid Ødegård (to Ikast),
Heidi Flaatnes (to Esbjerg),
Karen Foyn Asmyhr (to Njård)
Inger Sofie Heieraas (to?)

In:
Heidi Løke (from Aalborg)
Emile Stang sando (from farmer team)

Some roumers say that they are negotiating with right wing Alette Stang who turn them down last year. (So is Ikast!) and they also look for a 2nd pivot after Heidi Løke.

Romero
Regular

Postby Romero » Fri May 09, 2008 6:35 am

Mouna Chebbab....how good she is......?can somebody tell me littel bit about french league....i here that is not so strong......?

timus
Handball Fan-atic

Postby timus » Fri May 09, 2008 11:39 am

ETO's president told Postnova won't come to Győr next season for sure. :( :(

omak
Extra Member

Postby omak » Fri May 09, 2008 3:11 pm

Joppe wrote:Mouna Cebbah from Besancon to Team Esbjerg i think they have made a scoop! She is the new Yeliz Ozel!

She deffinitely has the skills od Ozel, but it's gonna take some time to reach her level.

cskaresz

Postby cskaresz » Sat May 10, 2008 7:28 am

timus wrote:ETO's president told Postnova won't come to Győr next season for sure. :( :(

She will join Zvezda. Russian NT vs CL-victory 1:0
MKB Veszprém...forever and ever!

Gemini
Extra Member

Postby Gemini » Sat May 10, 2008 9:46 am

cskaresz wrote:
timus wrote:ETO's president told Postnova won't come to Győr next season for sure. :( :(

So Zvezda will be next season one of the top favourites with a top goalkeeper and another backcourt player! :cry:

So if Hypo don't win this year, they never again will win CL, because money rules!
*********!!! Hypo never ever !!!***********
***!!! They won't win CL titles in future !!!****

haandballstroll
Handball Fan-atic

Postby haandballstroll » Sat May 10, 2008 10:30 am

Gemini wrote:
cskaresz wrote:

So Zvezda will be next season one of the top favourites with a top goalkeeper and another backcourt player! :cry:

So if Hypo don't win this year, they never again will win CL, because money rules!

But u will not see that, right? :lol:

meteo
Handball Fan-atic

Postby meteo » Sat May 10, 2008 10:33 am

Well, is it a joke that someone should be in a disadvantage who gets paid by a bank? I know all players at Hypo are playing on a volontary base, just for the breeze of fresh air in Vienna ;)
Greetings from Germany

"The best is yet to come": Barack Obama (06.11.12) quotes Holly Lam-Moores (30.07.12)

kleber
Handball Fan-atic

Postby kleber » Sat May 10, 2008 12:47 pm

Gemini wrote:
cskaresz wrote:

Never say never. :lol:

doomark
Handball Fan-atic

Postby doomark » Sat May 10, 2008 2:12 pm

meteo wrote:Well, is it a joke that someone should be in a disadvantage who gets paid by a bank? I know all players at Hypo are playing on a volontary base, just for the breeze of fresh air in Vienna ;)

That´s true, but they live in Maria Enzersdorf, Niederösterreich, where the air is much fresher! ;-)

red and white
Handball Fan-atic

Postby red and white » Sat May 10, 2008 6:31 pm

According to this link - http://www.bt.dk/article/20080510/sport05/80510001/ - Chao Zhai will make a come-back for Viborg in the upcoming season. She has had a child with her Danish Husband and have worked as an instructor at Viborg handball college.

Zhai will be 37 when she returns to the handball court. I have no further comments :roll:

Gemini
Extra Member

Postby Gemini » Sat May 10, 2008 6:53 pm

red and white wrote:According to this link - http://www.bt.dk/article/20080510/sport05/80510001/ - Chao Zhai will make a come-back for Viborg in the upcoming season. She has had a child with her Danish Husband and have worked as an instructor at Viborg handball college.

Zhai will be 37 when she returns to the handball court. I have no further comments :roll:

Fantastic news, Fridrikas also was 37 and won with Slagelse CL and OH from Hypo also will be aged 36 this year!

So i must correct my statement, Viborg is now clear favourite to win next year CL title and not Zvezda!!!

Gemini
Extra Member

Postby Gemini » Sat May 10, 2008 7:00 pm

doomark wrote:
meteo wrote:Well, is it a joke that someone should be in a disadvantage who gets paid by a bank? I know all players at Hypo are playing on a volontary base, just for the breeze of fresh air in Vienna ;)

That´s true, but they live in Maria Enzersdorf, Niederösterreich, where the air is much fresher! ;-)

To remind you "meteo", Popovic's salary is as high as all Hypo players earn together in one season :!:

Yes, the little and desolate mountain country Austria with it's underdeveloped infrastructure don't have so much funds or wealthy investors to invest in different sport disciplines like Russia or Germany, except the alpine skiing sector! :oops:

Return to “Female Handball”