CL 07/08 - Final, Zvezda - Hypo

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Stefan_MNE
Champions League 2010/2011; 2011/2012 and European Championship 2012 Fantasy Game Winner

Postby Stefan_MNE » Sat May 24, 2008 6:19 pm

Go Zvezdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :lol:

Oltchimfan

Postby Oltchimfan » Sat May 24, 2008 6:27 pm

Neo wrote:
AalborgDH-fan wrote:
jensm wrote:Great day, first Larvik and Zvezda!

Totally Agree :D

oh yeah :D

And Monday evening,will be in heaven,agree Neo? :)

Oltchimfan

Postby Oltchimfan » Sat May 24, 2008 6:30 pm

Congrats Zvezda!They really deserved that!Great tem,great coach,great spirit!Well done! =D> =D> =D>

Stefan_MNE
Champions League 2010/2011; 2011/2012 and European Championship 2012 Fantasy Game Winner

Postby Stefan_MNE » Sat May 24, 2008 6:44 pm

Woohooooooooooo!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Way to go devochki! =D>

Congratulations! :thumright:

polpol
Regular

Postby polpol » Sat May 24, 2008 6:51 pm

Andrushina the best! I like this player, always giving lessons of how to play handball. Simply amazing! Come to Spain please

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stefan_MNE

Postby Stefan_MNE » Sat May 24, 2008 7:04 pm

I'm just sorry for Hypo girls, I think Prokop will teach them a lesson, because he seemed extremely furious!!! He just went silently to the locker room, but he was burning inside himself...

Lada fan
:::Site Admin:::

Postby Lada fan » Sat May 24, 2008 7:06 pm

Stefan_MNE wrote:I'm just sorry for Hypo girls, I think Prokop will teach them a lesson, because he seemed extremely furious!!! He just went silently to the locker room, but he was burning inside himself...

Sorry for hypo girls....NEVER :!:

kleber
Handball Fan-atic

Postby kleber » Sat May 24, 2008 7:07 pm

First Champions league title for Russia.

Zvezda was formed in 2005 and in their first two years in european cups they won the ehf and the Cl.........no doubt Trefilov is the most sucessful coach nowadays.
Portugal is in the euro 2008,finaly!!!!!

Lada fan
:::Site Admin:::

Postby Lada fan » Sat May 24, 2008 7:08 pm

kleber wrote:First Champions league title for Russia.

Zvezda was formed in 2005 and in their first two years in european cups they won the ehf and the Cl.........no doubt Trefilov is the most sucessful coach nowadays.

haha TREFI RULES!

kleber
Handball Fan-atic

Postby kleber » Sat May 24, 2008 7:11 pm

Lada fan wrote:
kleber wrote:First Champions league title for Russia.

haha TREFI RULES!

:| ,today he was better then Nemeth but Gumyanov is better as Akapyan 8:)

emil_krstev
Extra Member

Postby emil_krstev » Sat May 24, 2008 7:26 pm

Zvezda Yessssssssssssss :D

Well deserved :D :D

aeiou
Rookie

Victory comes, victory goes

Postby aeiou » Sat May 24, 2008 8:59 pm

I'm very sad that Hypo didn't clinch the ninth title. Congrats to Zvezda, it's a well deserved victory. Hypo wasn't capable to stop the Russian backcourt players. But what really annoys me is the fact, that some underdeveloped East-Europeans and some ridiculous Danes can't cope with the fact that Hypo is by far the most successful team. Okay, so we lost the final. Big deal. What about Skopje, Viborg and Valcea?? Never heard of them to participate in this year's CL-finals. And even if Hypo won't claim a CL-trophy in the future, it's a pleasure to kick Skopje, Lada, Viborg, Valcea and Co. out of the competition.

PS: Please stop whining about the refs. The Germans helped Zvezda a lot but I accept Hypo's defeat. That's a big difference between civilised fans and the likes of you

kleber
Handball Fan-atic

Re: Victory comes, victory goes

Postby kleber » Sat May 24, 2008 9:11 pm

aeiou wrote:I'm very sad that Hypo didn't clinch the ninth title. Congrats to Zvezda, it's a well deserved victory. Hypo wasn't capable to stop the Russian backcourt players. But what really annoys me is the fact, that some underdeveloped East-Europeans and some ridiculous Danes can't cope with the fact that Hypo is by far the most successful team. Okay, so we lost the final. Big deal. What about Skopje, Viborg and Valcea?? Never heard of them to participate in this year's CL-finals. And even if Hypo won't claim a CL-trophy in the future, it's a pleasure to kick Skopje, Lada, Viborg, Valcea and Co. out of the competition.

PS: Please stop whining about the refs. The Germans helped Zvezda a lot but I accept Hypo's defeat. That's a big difference between civilised fans and the likes of you

People just don't like Hypo that's all because they have so many foreigns,almost no austrians and especialy Prokop figure,that's why they only see the ref's helping them but against Lada is was too obvious.

About the ref's today, in the two minutes suspensions they were on hypo side,as for the rest they were ok.......zvezda didn't collapse like lada did in the first minutes and that was the key factor alongside Zvezda player more experience players,hypo was too nervous in the last min.

Hypo neess better wingers and one more back court player next year.And prokop should not be in the bench,let nemeth do his work or then fire nemeth and gunnar can be again the head coach...today prokop help zvezda a lot.

Englert and Ho have place in any european team. ;)

AalborgDH-fan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby AalborgDH-fan » Sat May 24, 2008 10:08 pm

aeiou wrote:I'm very sad that Hypo didn't clinch the ninth title. Congrats to Zvezda, it's a well deserved victory. Hypo wasn't capable to stop the Russian backcourt players. But what really annoys me is the fact, that some underdeveloped East-Europeans and some ridiculous Danes can't cope with the fact that Hypo is by far the most successful team. Okay, so we lost the final. Big deal. What about Skopje, Viborg and Valcea?? Never heard of them to participate in this year's CL-finals. And even if Hypo won't claim a CL-trophy in the future, it's a pleasure to kick Skopje, Lada, Viborg, Valcea and Co. out of the competition.

First, I have absolutely nothing against the players of HYPO (exept Piedade and Németh) it is Prokopp I can't stand, him and his little tricks :evil: I know I proberly should forget this case, but I still cacn't forgive the little trick in the second quarter final last year against Aalborg :evil: or the case against Tanja Logvin :!:

One last thing, you said we should stop complaining about the refferees, and then you say something about them your self :roll:

haandballstroll
Handball Fan-atic

Postby haandballstroll » Sat May 24, 2008 11:46 pm

kleber wrote:.........no doubt Trefilov is the most sucessful coach nowadays.

Im surprised to meet again twofaced Janus. 8:)

kleber
Handball Fan-atic

Postby kleber » Sun May 25, 2008 12:33 am

haandballstroll wrote:
kleber wrote:.........no doubt Trefilov is the most sucessful coach nowadays.

Im surprised to meet again twofaced Janus. 8:)

Numbers and facts.......Trefilov was very important for Russian handball,build almost by himself Lada but he is not in the best coaches category.

Scarf
Extra Member

Postby Scarf » Sun May 25, 2008 1:14 am

Hehe this boy is very frustrated :D

Marco Aurelio
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Marco Aurelio » Sun May 25, 2008 1:24 am

Today the refs were not partial. But in the semi they were. Just like in 90% of all Hypo games. Maybe that's one of the reasons why everybody hates them.

doomark
Handball Fan-atic

Postby doomark » Sun May 25, 2008 1:41 am

kleber wrote:Numbers and facts.......Trefilov was very important for Russian handball,build almost by himself Lada but he is not in the best coaches category.

Excuse me, but I can`t take you serious, kleber. :!: :!: :!:

Trefilov convinced yesterday again, hey, what should he do to please your humble person?!?

Please look at the scores, he won both games in the final. Better he can not do... :?

Actually he IS (and not was) very important for Russian handball.

kleber
Handball Fan-atic

Postby kleber » Sun May 25, 2008 1:50 am

doomark wrote:
kleber wrote:Numbers and facts.......Trefilov was very important for Russian handball,build almost by himself Lada but he is not in the best coaches category.

Trefilov convinced yesterday again, hey, what should he do to please your humble person?!?

Please look at the scores, he won both games in the final. Better he can not do... :?

He could/can do better with the Rus national team.His work at Lada as head coach was average.
In Zvezda he his doing great with some luck but you needed it anyway.

But he needs to step down from the national team,8 years is too much.

Marco Aurelio
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Marco Aurelio » Sun May 25, 2008 8:25 am

kleber wrote:

And they have collected too many WC golds :lol:
But OK, you are right, he doesn't like Mochalina, so he has to go! ;)

haandballstroll
Handball Fan-atic

Postby haandballstroll » Sun May 25, 2008 9:07 am

doomark wrote:

And did u take this "facts and number" one seriously before? Shame to you then! :lol: This person has nothing to do with handball except bubbling and panic when "his" team has problem and shouting that Trefilov is crap and has to step down like Russian HF somehow heard him. :))) And in addition, it seems that two-faced Janus is reincarnated but this time with more yet faces. :)

kleber
Handball Fan-atic

Postby kleber » Sun May 25, 2008 9:54 am

Marco Aurelio wrote:
kleber wrote:

And they have collected too many WC golds :lol:
But OK, you are right, he doesn't like Mochalina, so he has to go! ;)

Wc 2003,7 th place...out of olympics in 2004.

Btw,where is Gemini?,still celebrating Zvezda win?! :? :lol: :lol:

mikh
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mikh » Sun May 25, 2008 12:12 pm

You didn't kick Valcea out of the competition. It seems to me you are rather frustrated on losing the final ant take it out on other teams.
Hypo doesn't suck in handball. Actually, Hypo is a great handball team. But as a symbol in handball world, they are crap. And that's only Prokop's fault!

I don't understand how Nemeth, for whom I have a great respect, can stand Prokop getting his nose into the coaching business!!!
Almost forgot... see how painful is for Hypo to play with normal reffereeing? They didn't even get the 5% the hosts usually get!

Congrats Zvezda! Congrats Trefi!
"Chapeau bas" for Andriushina and Poltoratskaya!!!

haandballstroll
Handball Fan-atic

Postby haandballstroll » Sun May 25, 2008 12:30 pm

mikh wrote:Actually, Hypo is a great handball team. But as a symbol in handball world, they are crap. And that's only Prokop's fault!
I don't understand how Nemeth, for whom I have a great respect, can stand Prokop getting his nose into the coaching business!!!
Almost forgot... see how painful is for Hypo to play with normal reffereeing? They didn't even get the 5% the hosts usually get!

You mikh as well as no one else maybe on this forum dont have the rights to criticize Prokop just because we r not familiar with his motivations and aims. Besides that he wrote his name into handball history and no one can just erase it. Maybe for someone he is mostly negative but for many he is rather positive.

Return to “Female Handball”