Romania NT

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Re: Romania NT

Postby swarthofole » Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:52 pm

I was seeing a post in the chat from dutchfan, it seems both teams used the bench in the second leg. So our bench is by far more lazy than the Dutch one. :D
too bad we can't have a way to watch the game cause I am not that sure it was only about that. it kind of sounds like the usual ROU NT when they perform well just in the first half. :D

Live long and prosper.

dutchfan

Postby dutchfan » Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:58 pm

^this is where I found it and is also everything that Dutch media said about the match. They said that the result can be deceiving because of the the many changes during the match. http://www.handbalinside.nl/oefenzege-o ... -roemenie/

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:15 pm

Live long and prosper.

dutchfan

Postby dutchfan » Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:31 pm

^thank you :)

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:18 pm

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:09 pm

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:24 pm

Ryde's statements about young GK Diana Ciuca :

<< Diana has something that other gks don't have. Even if she is young, in a few years, if she plays well her cards , she will be the best goalkeeper. She reads the game very well, has a very good balance on goal, a very good position, and can lift his foot at a very high angle, you say he does karate. The weak point, but this is normal, is how to solve the throws from the wings. That comes with experience. >>

https://lead.ro/daca-o-sa-jucam-cu-sufl ... nationala/

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:42 am

good job, coach, our defence rocks! :D
we don't need attacking players cause our defence will always make an easy game for us. :lol:
I see Zamfirescu ruled our world and Pristavita and others... :lol:
I know, a lot of players are missing, that's your lifesaver, but how about tactics? it might be useful sometimes... :D
and maybe some positive thinking and ambition. I saw none of this today.
good luck in targeting that spot for OG! ( I honestly think we'll not make it and hopefully some real team will be there cause this is not handball, could be at its best throwing the ball from one to another and then run from one post to another)
Last edited by swarthofole on Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Live long and prosper.

danr
Regular

Postby danr » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:01 pm

I would let Costica Buceschi to be the main coach for the rest of the tournament.
Ryde is not a coach, "play with your mind girls" that is all he can say.

wossen
Regular

Postby wossen » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:26 am

danr write:
Ryde is not a coach, "play with your mind girls" that is all he can say.

But that is the main problem of the romanian team. They play absolutely no planned moves. And the team in this formation depends of it. Right hand Oltean/Pristăviță was planned as new Bradenau at Wch2015 at RB, but...There is no individual strong middleman and no RB in romanian team after the brasov case, so the only chance is to play with head.

Today against Senegal at ziua națională could be a very bitter day for romanian handball

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:51 am

it will be stupid to force at any price Neagu now ...to risk a new injury.... (and for what ? because with this squad the chance to pass the group already is very low ).

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:39 am

As commentators said Neagu passed the barrier of 800 goals for NT ....M. Tirca recorder all time 2043 goals ! =D>

Neagu 13 goals.Almost 50% from RO goals. I hope she will end this tournament in good health... [-o<
Curious how many were from action FH and how many SH ?

Also how many were RO sent off (FH and SH) ?
The percentage of RO wings atacks : goals/throwings ?
Though pivot game was not so efficient they fought hard for Neagu,Perianu and Polocoser ...

Congrat and guts for next games ! :sunny:

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:27 pm

and that's the spirit I wanna see!
of course Senegal is not the best team in the world and nobody should get really enthusiastic about this win, but the attitude changed a lot and I don't care if Romanian NT lose with this kind od mindset.
a lot of bad things still going on. too many suspensions, our defence is really shitty most of the times, so the goalkeepers can not do much, the wings are weak (maybe the worst in our history) and again they seem to have no connections and not a single well played situation when really needed and nothing works.
on the other hand it's good Polocoser is stepping up, Perianu seems to get her way back and the pivot is having nice balls sometimes. :thumright:
Live long and prosper.

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:10 pm

@Doru Delavale: See here.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:57 pm

Of course Kazachstan is not a big team but we shouldn't take it like just a piece of cake. I saw some wonderful goals scored by some players...

On the other hand the appearence of Neagu like pure shooter (shoterul de serviciu) had diminished oportunities for pivots and this is bad when we suffered (from years ,now ) on wings ... I expected from Pristavita more in this direction ,including the ability to play more close to partner's defence and serve more assist passes to Pintea and Ostase .

It is obviously MN and HUNG will have the know-how to stop Neagu....and what happen then ? May be (in this situation) Neagu will have to do what have to do Pristavita .

P.S. Neagu scored from action 4 (+1/7m) FH ....and 5 (+3/7m) SH

P.S.nr.2 ...the absence of Eliza is horrible for NT... (I hope next 3 matches will deny my impression )

Kangaroo
Regular

Postby Kangaroo » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:24 pm

Doru, be happy with the corruption unfortunately! Who isn't playing for Romania in Japan:

- Buceschi
- Laslo
- Bucur
- Bazaliu

- Chiper
- Tîrcă
- Zamfir
- Țicu
- Ilie (Tecar should have been also tested to see where she stands now; in Zalău she looked a lot improved)
- Abed Kader (polyvalent player, she can play 3 positions)
- Chiricuță/Czeczi (only 1 should have been selected, instead of Iuganu-Popa because Florică is fine)

Who is in Japan and might not deserve:

- Pristăviță-Oltean (lol, even poorer than Adespii but at least Adespii is better in defence and had injury; still, to call up Adespii instead of Țicu and Abed Kader is a crime!)
- Vizitiu
- Iuganu-Popa
- Dache
- Zamfirescu (no matches, not tall and strong defender in order not to be missed)
- Seraficeanu (no idea though, she could be better than Aneta or not)

This is not the Romanian NT of the supporters, but "their" national team!

This is a disgrace, how can you build a great team if you are not testing players? And you present yourself with fossils like Vizitiu, Iuganu-Popa and Oltean? Zamfirescu doesn't play at all in Vâlcea under a Romanian coach. Is she Dulfer? Better call Szucs up, she's at Izvorani training like crazy!

The logic of this pathetic coach (so far only in terms of selection), he wants players with experience if some are gone: but you are selecting Dache and Seraficeanu instead of Țicu and Chiper! Țicu didn't play yet in the NT because she got injured for the 2018 Euro. But in fact she was tremendous for Craiova in the EHF Cup. And sometimes you must also feel the players, Abed Kader would have given 200% compared to this Dache. And Seraficeanu after all she's stealing Chiper's player, 0 experience. Dache and Seraficeanu play in Japan but have 0 matches in Romanian National Team. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?

Kangaroo
Regular

Postby Kangaroo » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:51 pm

I wonder who from Costică Buceschi/Horațiu Pașca is responsible for corruption. At least one in my opinion is. Or maybe somebody else from the staff/board. It's pure amateurism, but the only responsible for the selection is Tomas Ryde. I don't care, last time it was also responsible Ambros Martin. Aren't they tired of swears? They have no shame, really. Dedu is hiding under names, but he didn't bring a coach only for the NT (they were also training clubs). Bring Morten Soubak if you have gut!

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:30 pm

Kangaroo wrote:Dedu is hiding under names

So do you, @barry.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:45 pm

Don't understand why if they could take Vizitiu (who was not in wide RO squad ?!) why didn't take Ticu or Abed-Kader as 4th player if 4 dropped out... (Ticu also not in wide squad) :? Abed Kader played succesfully as pivot ,wing and surely better then Iuganu in defence.
Eventually I can accept Ryde didn't want Chiper and Alina Ilie...

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:55 pm

Vizitiu was on that list.
Ticu would probably be a better choice than Dache if healthy and in good shape. but she was injured and she's not Neagu. ;)
Iuganu (and I can't believe I'm saying this) is not the worst player until now and she was better than Florica. Florica lacks basic attacking skills, this girl simply can't shoot right.
Live long and prosper.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:47 pm

swarthofole wrote:Vizitiu was on that list.
Ticu would probably be a better choice than Dache if healthy and in good shape. but she was injured and she's not Neagu. ;)
Iuganu (and I can't believe I'm saying this) is not the worst player until now and she was better than Florica. Florica lacks basic attacking skills, this girl simply can't shoot right.

I was thinking to Ticu as an alternative to Pristavita and Dache (because Eliza's absence...)

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:48 pm

aaaaand we are back to square 1. no attitude, no brains, no concentration... :roll:
Live long and prosper.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:13 pm

swarthofole wrote:aaaaand we are back to square 1. no attitude, no brains, no concentration... :roll:

I beg your pardon,this is STRATEGy , Mr.Drowsy tried to induce the ideea RO NT do not know to play handball,
so montenegrines can sleep well and have nice dreams ...we will not going to upset them... :lol: :-"

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:46 am

I wonder if after today's match we (RO supporters) we'll have to wear "the burka" on our faces .... :lol:
Common girls ! don't let us down... :safe:

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:09 pm

So close, and yet SO FAR..."still life" with two cripple "teams" ! :roll: (RO-MNGRU)

Return to “Female Handball”