swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Re: Romania NT

Postby swarthofole » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:03 pm

Live long and prosper.

Bfg97

Postby Bfg97 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:48 am

By far the worst Romanian NT female over the last 30 years.Neagu I worry has began his downhill ....she plays from 16 years old.She had enough..body cant take it anymore...our wings are mediocre at best.Since Geiger retired we didnt have a decent RB.Savu,LOL. Ostase has improve, but is far from being a player for European Championship level.Also, she has to learn how to...run...she has a funny way of running . Burcea is also the worst coach of NT, over the last 30 years.

OltchimRmValcea
Extra Member

Postby OltchimRmValcea » Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:55 am

Bfg97 wrote:Ostase has improve, but is far from being a player for European Championship level.Also, she has to learn how to...run...she has a funny way of running .

Da'fu*k! Hope you joke. She is by far one of the best pivots this tournament. Don't be rude and phony..
L. Hutupan-Dinu, V. Ardean-Elisei, Cristina Neagu, O. Manea, I. Stanca, M. Jovanovic, Y. Ozel, R. Maier.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyKvP63kFHw

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:01 am

Ostase is confirmed like a player of NT level...and Burcea what to do ? to learn the "NT" wings how to throw on goal ? Our gap was here,the wings and left hand player....observations about Neagu are right...she has an age from now one... :|

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:10 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:...and Burcea what to do ? to learn the "NT" wings how to throw on goal ?

maybe he could call for the players who actually play for their clubs. ;) and don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Seraficeanu on the long term, but now she is unprepared.
And give other players a chance to prove themselves. We all knew that Savu, Iuganu, Dinca etc are useless, so why blocking the development path for others on that position? (maybe even junior players). I can't be mad on Dindiligan and A. Popa if they are doing something wrong, but if Savu didn't learn to catch the ball or move until now, she won't do it anymore.
I hear the same speaches that foreigners ruined us, that our players can't develop because they have no playing time, but isn't Dinca playing for her club? or Iuganu? this is not about playing time, it's about skills and they simply don't have it. so I guess it's time to look for others. and I am sick about the complaints about RBs, we should move on and train some right handed players to play on that position. everybody does it, it's not a Romanian problem it's worldwide. but we are the Champions in finding alibis.
Live long and prosper.

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:25 pm

Bfg97 wrote: Ostase has improve, but is far from being a player for European Championship level.Also, she has to learn how to...run...she has a funny way of running . Burcea is also the worst coach of NT, over the last 30 years.

It's funny how you picked up on our best player so far except for the keepers. :lol:
I would have a closer look to Seraficeanu, Dinca and Iuganu who can't even step without trippin' though. :lol:
Just don't give them the ball and make them run, cause you'll witness so many funny moments it will be enough for a whole year :lol:

Burcea is indeed the worst I've seen so far. Maybe Voina could level him. I have to weight it carefully. :lol:
Live long and prosper.

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:08 pm

Per Johansson , serious allegations: he claims that Burcea is part of some clan interested in gaining the power around NT.
I am not a conspiracy fan, but Burcea was indeed the most acid when Ryde left and probably he wanted to take over.
Now he rules the NT and he should be the one who should answer to our questions. And we have lots of those.

https://www.gsp.ro/sporturi/handbal/acu ... 18650.html

https://www.gsp.ro/sporturi/handbal/dan ... 18641.html
Live long and prosper.

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:27 am

conspiracy theory reloaded (Romanian version this time): Tadici thinks Per and Vasile will coach ROU NT and this is the reason behind Per's allegations. :lol:
so Burcea has his back covered. :lol:

https://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/g ... e-19165123

whoever will be the coach of this team, I think he should train only ROU NT or maybe a Romanian club team and ROU NT, so I hope Per will not be the one. he should stay in Rostov for the moment imho.
Live long and prosper.

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:32 am

and Burcea's statement:

https://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/h ... e-19165214

yuuup, I hope he will not be the one who will rethink our strategy. btw, I think they had no strategy. :lol:
Live long and prosper.

gyms
Handball Fan-atic

Postby gyms » Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:15 am

Hi! I just wanted to ask the romanian fans cause I am not well informed.
Why did you not have backs in the ECH squad enough? It was so strange cause you had always nice backs and playmakers.

I know some pretty nice romanian backs who were not there: Perianu, Constantinescu, Zamfirescu, Tiron, Baziliu.... Why not?

On the other hand Savu and Popa not NT level.

What do you think, who are those youngs who must be there in the squad?

Thank you.

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:56 pm

Hi gyms,

Burcea decided to go with 4 CBs for some reason (Ticu - useless this tournament, she was befot her injury a nice CB, A. Popa - very young and maybe he tried to prepare her for the future, Buceschi and Laslo coming after Coronagate). I think he is also confused about the reason :D.
And no proper gunner from 9m. Only Polocoser as back-up for Neagu (mostly defensive player with some random good days in attack) and you know everything about our RBs. :D
Perianu is out for personal reasons. She said she wants some time off.
Constantinescu still trying to get her form back in Rapid (and Buceschi too).
Zamfirescu not that good. (coach choice)
Tiron - coach choice. She might have been useful imo, she has a strong arm.
Bazaliu is mostly warming the bench in CSM. She should leave again, I don't think Vasile could help her develop and he will rather waste her.
Severin is a young and talented girl, good defender and strong hand. She could have been a decent replacement for Neagu imo. Burcea decided to leave her out too.
Dache, Ilie - coach choice.
Zamfir - out for personal reasons too.
Live long and prosper.

gyms
Handball Fan-atic

Postby gyms » Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:58 am

swarthofole wrote:Hi gyms,

Burcea decided to go with 4 CBs for some reason (Ticu - useless this tournament, she was befot her injury a nice CB, A. Popa - very young and maybe he tried to prepare her for the future, Buceschi and Laslo coming after Coronagate). I think he is also confused about the reason :D.
And no proper gunner from 9m. Only Polocoser as back-up for Neagu (mostly defensive player with some random good days in attack) and you know everything about our RBs. :D
Perianu is out for personal reasons. She said she wants some time off.
Constantinescu still trying to get her form back in Rapid (and Buceschi too).
Zamfirescu not that good. (coach choice)
Tiron - coach choice. She might have been useful imo, she has a strong arm.
Bazaliu is mostly warming the bench in CSM. She should leave again, I don't think Vasile could help her develop and he will rather waste her.
Severin is a young and talented girl, good defender and strong hand. She could have been a decent replacement for Neagu imo. Burcea decided to leave her out too.
Dache, Ilie - coach choice.
Zamfir - out for personal reasons too.

Thank you for the reply. I see you have almost the same problem as we in Hungary. I can't see so many nice youn backplayers who can replace the current players in the near future. Shame, but it is the reality.

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:19 pm

I think Bazaliu, Severin, Ilie, Dache and a couple more players could be there in the near future. But for various reasons they are not yet ready or the coach doesn't trust them enough.
Hungary have already brought a lot of youth champions in the roster. I think you are closer to have them playing together.
Live long and prosper.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:39 pm

As far as I know TIron has some health problems and decided surgery...
Quality wings and left handplayers, is our serious pain now...and of course low speed passes

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:02 am

Some new faces for preparation session before the OGQ.
Perianu is back, Moroianu, Ilie, Florica, Pristavita, Bacaoanu...
Too bad Dache is not there, I hope she will not get ignored.
Not sure if Florica, Ilie and Bazaliu can help NT in this moment. Not sure about the Bistrita legion too (except for Mazareanu).
But finally useless Savu is out.

https://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/h ... a-19187483
Last edited by swarthofole on Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Live long and prosper.

Bfg97

Postby Bfg97 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:50 am

Perianu back to NT..LOL...useless player.

dmp
Rookie

Postby dmp » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:02 pm

Could someone explain why Ciucă / Mazareanu and no Șerban?

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:32 pm

FLORICA not again ! :thumbdown: :pukel:

She has no place not even to Valcea (may be on on Slobozia,...Chisineu-Cris...) not talk of RO NT.

Perianu ? ...I think RO NT deserve to try some young players on "her"position.... like Severin,Petrus,Lazea etc...

Bazaliu ?...is just not suited just for now (...next 2 month to come...) No need for Adi Vasile to do a "compromise" only because he's too a club coach...

Pristavita ? she was injured last period and prove not to be on her best now...but clearly Dache should be there (Ro NT),absolutely !

Some years (2-3 ?) I supported Ilie can be a RO NT player...but now I think she show many times she isn't...it's not a team player and also she often cut off her team atacks shooting from any positions,fast,selfish or unprepared... I thought she will improve as a good player... but...
Last edited by Doru Delavale on Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:12 pm

Thx God I understood this 23 wide team is not nailed....
My formula would be :

GK- Dumanska/Dedu/Ciuca
RW- Dinca/Iuganu #-o (if not want to come Udristioiu)
LB- Neagu/Severin ( think Severin and A.Popa can close to brave Polocoser's skill of defence but can do more then her in atack)
CB- Buceschi /Laslo/Dache/A.C.Popa
RB- L.Popa
LW- Moisa/Moroianu
Piv- Ostase/Pintea (though,frankly,I saw Pintea out of form...she pull herself terrible to come back from atack in defence she look like swimming slow instead of running)

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:56 am

The squad for prepare to qualify OG 23-27 febr (no coach !?...perhaps only GK's coach)

GK: Diana Ciucă, Daciana Hosu, Elena Șerban
Piv: Raluca Băcăoanu, Lorena Ostase, Crina Pintea
CB: Eliza Buceschi, Cristina Laslo, Andreea C. Popa, Laura Pristăvița
LW: Nicoleta Dincă, Cristina Florica, Ana Maria Iuganu
LB: Cristina Neagu, Anca Polocoșer
RB: Alina Ilie, Laura Popa
RW: Laura Moisă, Andra Moroianu

Alina Ilie (no good form ,and even no matches to Buzau...)
Florica...? ...what to say again about her value as a player...

WHY DACHE is not call again ??? (she can play CB,LB and even LW ...if Laura Popa did RW,why not?)

Is up to an evidence now, she is one of the best form romanian player on RO NHL and EURO league as well ! [-X

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:16 pm

Live long and prosper.

Return to “Female Handball”