Romania NT

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Re: Romania NT

Postby vlad_impaler » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:51 am

Andreea Târșoagă > queen of the articles Sorina Tîrcă?

16 year left-back, 4 goals and she was reserve for Bazaliu! AND BAZALIU, PLEASE GO TO THC TO WORK WITH HERBERT!

k**f CSM, how they have humiliated Bianca. Not even this season?

Târșoagă is a phenomenon, I remember that last season in the first 10 rounds of the 2nd league she scored 100 goals (10 goals per game for a 15-year old!). And our Divizia A is not bad at all these days.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:04 pm

We must not forget M. Zamfirescu she scored 10 goals (5 against Pol B and also 5 against RO A) Bazaliu only 1 goal against RO A ...but should be interesting to know how many were scored 7m penalties !

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:48 pm

OMG, OMG

Our goal is so secured!

Denisa Dedu (24-year old, Siofok in Hungary)
Iulia Dumanska (22-year old, Vâlcea; becoming surely one of the world's greatest keepers)
Bianca Curmenț (21-year old, Craiova)
Diana Ciucă (18-year old, Vâlcea; saved 5 out of 7 penalties at CSM Bucharest)

=D> =D> Petre Berbecaru giving class to CSM board! He brought Tănăsie but even kicked her after one season. She is at Craiova now but must work hard in order to achieve something after the severe injury and to come back. Instead, Ana Maria Popa (ex-Iuganu) was signed at Vâlcea. Only great management so far, with Pera also, plus 3 very competitive goalkeepers. These experienced people know how to grow up the youngsters.

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:35 pm

@Mr. Alexandru Dedu: if you appointed Mr. Horațiu Pașca only to translate from Spanglish to Romanian then I'm OK with it but if not, then they have a real handball coach at Vâlcea, you might want to make some changements at the national team.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:57 pm

My choice for RO NT to France :

GK : Dumanska,Dedu

Lw: Elisei,Florica

Rw: Ilie,Chiper

CB: Buceschi,Pristavita,Zamfirescu

LB: Neagu, Perianu,Bazaliu

RB: Geiger,Dragut

PIV: Pintea,Bacauanu

I'm surprised Czeczi and Szabo not in 28 squad.But Popa-Iuganu still in there... I should use only 2 GKs and left home....Zamfir, Laslo,Ticu,Udristioiu,Ciuca....
I know coach Martin prefered to take 3 pivots from whom he uses effectively only... :lol: ONE ! Probably from "my squad" Martin will not take with him : Zamfirescu and Bazaliu....pity !

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:37 pm

I've just saw Siofok - FTC 28-31

I'm worried about the RO NT players : Dedu a shadow (in fact I never trusted her and as the time pass by, her outstanding goalkeeping that match against Russia seemed to be more and more a solitary accident....I do not know what is missing,instinct or intelligence ?...)
In this match Biro 32% Dedu 18% but these are not in fact arguments for that we can see repeatedly with our own eyes.The only positive things were some usefull (and brilliant) counteratacks passes which she lanced.
Perianu not used.(at least 2 HT)
Geiger only few minutes , unconvincing. #-o

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:41 am

Doru Delavale wrote:Dedu a shadow (in fact I never trusted her and as the time pass by, her outstanding goalkeeping that match against Russia seemed to be more and more a solitary accident....I do not know what is missing,instinct or intelligence ?...)

she did quite well with that CSM-ish defence. She had 22% till the final couple of minutes. though I agree she is not an outstanding GK...but I think there is still room for improvement, she can do better.
Doru Delavale wrote:Perianu not used.(at least 2 HT)

she did play (I can't remember well, but I think she played also second half), but she made some easy mistakes in offence and she got a 2 min suspension. she clearly needs more time, I am also worried. besides, I think she should leave, there is no chance to bench Kobetic. not when she scores like a crazy and gets paid like a queen (I guess).
Doru Delavale wrote:Geiger only few minutes , unconvincing. #-o

she is a lost case. anyway she doesn't play much, I even watched her playing RW (not this game). third RB in Siofok shouldn't be the first one in our NT.

on the other hand we are in a difficult moment, many players are not playing or if they play, they are not doing so well.

Udristioiu gets only few minutes occasionally on RW. maybe Ilie could do better here, I hate Chiper and her easy misses.
most probably the good old Elisei will play on the left one. Iuganu is a joke, she always has been. Dinca, let's not. maybe Florica will substitute Alice in some easy games (but are there some easy games??).
Neagu - I don't like her current display, but she could always score tons of goals and she will probably be the main weapon as always. anyway, the other players (except for Buceschi and Elisei) are always waiting something from her, not doing a thing to help this girl. she deserves better colleagues imo. I am looking forward to see the team playing without Neagu, let's see how they can cope with that. probably we will end up just playing the tournaments and doing nothing.
Bazaliu, hard to call her for this tournament, she barely plays this season. Zamfir out of shape, Perianu recovering. at least Perianu could do a good job in defence (cross my fingers for that).
Buceschi is indisputable, but Laslo finally showed some improvements. Pristavita is good for the defence. I like Ticu very much, but Craiova is not doing so well these days, I don't know what to say (I didn't have the chance to see last game against Brasov).
Dragut and Ilie should be our RBs.
Ostase is pretty impressive, she needs a better team. I like her Galca-style and the way catches balls and spins. I would take her. Pintea and Bacaoanu will be there for sure.
Last edited by swarthofole on Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Live long and prosper.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:52 pm

Lorena Ostase good player as NT junior yet disappointig last season 2017-18 but now season 2018-19 she had indeed improved a lot,though is too young too such heavy battles. Perhaps Martin's option will be: Pintea,Bacauanu,Ratiu.
l'm not not so optimist as you are concerning Dedu's future.
I have the same feelling about Chiper saloon-style,about her serenity of missings...but have we better solutions ? (plus we have the advantage of height in defence with Ilie and Chiper...)

I think in this formula RB: Geiger,Dragut we have the weakest side of NT because Geiger as always is capricious (To Be or NOT to be) and Dragut can score efficiency only 20 min /match (lets say generously 30 min no more)... but in need we can improvise Ilie there.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:12 pm

RO NT "A" for Carpati Trophy :
GK: Denisa Dedu (Siofok), Yuliya Dumanska (SCM Rm. Vâlcea)
LW: Valentina Ardean Elisei (Gloria Bistriţa), Cristina Florică (SCM Rm. Vâlcea)
LB: Cristina Neagu (CSM Bucureşti), Gabriela Perianu (Siofok) CB: Eliza Buceschi (Corona Braşov), Cristina Laslo (Buducnost), Laura Pristăviţă (Gloria Bistriţa), Ana Maria Ţicu (SCM Craiova)
RB: Ana Maria Dragut (Kisvardai), Melinda Geiger (Siofok)
RW: Laura Chiper (Corona Braşov), Aneta Udriştioiu (CSM Bucureşti)
Pivots: Raluca Băcăoanu (SCM Rm. Vâlcea), Crina Pintea (Issy Paris), Daniela Raţiu (Gloria Bistriţa)

"B" :
Gk: Diana Ciucă (SCM Rm. Vâlcea), Paula Teodorescu (HC Zalău)
LW: Nicoleta Dincă (Gloria Bristriţa), Ana Maria Popa (SCM Rm. Vâlcea)
LB: Bianca Bazaliu (CSM Bucureşti), Raluca Petruş (U Cluj), Anca Polocoşer (Minaur Baia Mare), Andreea Târşoagă (CSM Tg. Mureş)
CB: Andreea Popa (Rapid Bucureşti), Mădălina Zamfirescu (Debrecen)
RB: Daria Bucur (Corona Braşov), Alina Ilie (Gloria Buzău), Ştefania Lazăr (CSM Slatina)
RW: Cristina Boian (U Cluj), Sonia Seraficeanu (Minaur Baia Mare)
Pivots: Mădălina Conache (CSM Galaţi), Lorena Ostase (CSM Slatina)

https://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/h ... i-17633142

some other new names (not in 28 for France)....A.C. Popa,St.Lazar,M.Conache,R.Petrus,A.Tarsoaga,D.Bucur

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:46 pm

So Zamfir and Ticu out for this EC.
Live long and prosper.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:50 pm

swarthofole wrote:So Zamfir and Ticu out for this EC.

and is possible even Pristavita not revovery from hand injury...so lucky Laslo (one of my deception last 2 years)

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:17 pm

Poor Țicu! I was so excited to see her play in France... :cry:

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:42 pm

Now when the squad is complete I can say that RB side is the weaker side because the fluctuating form of Geiger (who often get the impression that she played disorderly) and Dragut (a 20 minutes player,and mentally fragile ).

Alina Ilie seems to be indeed out of form (show almost nothing these 2 matches ) ...

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:34 pm

Geiger didn't play this tournament. any reason?
Polocoser is a good add. Zamfirescu did well the last game, but I don't think she could be the player we need. she had many chances and she proved nothing. I think it's time to let her go.
Overall the same old fashion handball which I hate most. at least our defence looks stronger (but still needs serious testing though). 5 + 1 is pretty interesting.
playing without Neagu was much better than 1 year ago (but again needs high level testing).
Laslo developed a lot. I thought she is lost, I'm glad I was wrong. thank you, Dragan Adzic. :p
Live long and prosper.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:02 am

swarthofole wrote:Geiger didn't play this tournament. any reason?
Polocoser is a good add. Zamfirescu did well the last game, but I don't think she could be the player we need. she had many chances and she proved nothing. I think it's time to let her go.
Overall the same old fashion handball which I hate most. at least our defence looks stronger (but still needs serious testing though). 5 + 1 is pretty interesting.
playing without Neagu was much better than 1 year ago (but again needs high level testing).
Laslo developed a lot. I thought she is lost, I'm glad I was wrong. thank you, Dragan Adzic. :p

About Laslo , I will be glad if the time will prove that I was wrong after bitter disappoinments...wait to see her in France.May be is a question of selfconfidence ; the next step is proving nothing to anyone just being yourself (just be a valuable player who master the game )...I hope the games when Laslo sleeps with the ball in hand not knowing what to do, is past for ever ...
About Zamfirescu I trust her because she is tall,has force and willingness,and above all an aggressive ambition. (rautate pozitiva)
On the other hand Bazaliu must leave CSM ...may be Thuringer should be the best choice.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:08 pm

Who'll be the reserve player...? :-k
Does Martin has a "B" plan ?(concerning Neagu)
Did he learn something about dosage of physical and mental exertion ? (because he use almost the same players nearly all the minutes match by match...)
Every one must be conected to the tension of game and feel basic player in this team.
Last tournament Cynthia Tomescu played only few minutes in three games but after defeat against Cechs she was sent to speak in front of the press ... and this is not OK...not for this they go there, to a final tournament.
Otherwise is easier and more simply to go there 2GKs and 8 fieldplayers...
Pintea was visible tired and not inspired on third match (against chechs) but Martin obstinated to use her...it was like clear light it was not her day.
He must think to win matches italian style (economically win ) because if you want something it will be more then 3 matches.

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:23 am

yesterday I made peace with Geiger, Chiper, Laslo and A. Martin.
good job, girls (and I mean all of you...)! all credit to you.
and good luck in the very next future, I hope you will get a well deserved medal. :thumright: :thumleft: [-o<
Live long and prosper.

zero
Extra Member

Postby zero » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:57 am

Congrats Romania! That was pure beautiful handball lesson!
It was joy to watch
Croatia - land with 1000 islands !

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:32 am

Romanian NT celebrating last night victory on the bus:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrCmmT_AF9L ... atch_again

Very funny. :lol:
Live long and prosper.

mikh
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mikh » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:33 am

Hope the girls can have a good recovery. Also hope the staff can manage well the 3-days break, which is really unseen at such competitions. The girls seem to be well connected and after that crazy match vs. Czechia all nerves have passed.
Still, long way to go!

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:40 am

Let them enjoy, mikh, it's not everyday when you win against NOR. in fact for us it's more like one each 10 years. :D
Live long and prosper.

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:21 am

Djukic is pointing to Ambros Martin for overusing Neagu, but also to himself. Maybe he should have had this revelation earlier. Bazaliu is doing nothing in CSM and she is way behind her shape from 2016-2017.

https://www.gsp.ro/sporturi/handbal/rea ... 56663.html
Live long and prosper.

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:49 pm

I know this was just a friendly and most of the players are new to this level, but come on, AM can we see some ideas? I feel like even Tadici or Voina would do better than you. :roll:
Live long and prosper.

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:22 am

interesting decision if it will be implemented: U19 NT will participate as the 15th team to Romanian League.

https://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/h ... r-17959609
Live long and prosper.

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:40 pm

^ This is their second attempt. In 2012 the U19 NT even got to play 2 games before being withdrawn. Please read the first paragraph here. It will probably fail again for various reasons. Bear in mind, some of the U19 girls are playing for some National League clubs as well (Pică, Ciucă, Lung, Moroianu, Vâlcan) and it's difficult to see on which side would they play in direct matches against their teams.

Return to “Female Handball”