Transfers 2012/2013

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
User avatar
I.L.T.
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1050
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:02 pm
Location: Aalborg - Denmark - Maybe for long.

Re: Transfers 2012/2013

Postby I.L.T. » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:04 am

Caroline Aronsson have gone with Aalborg DH on their pre season camp in France.


Think I will go for something possitive here - Handball is just a great sport!

User avatar
barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 879
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:41 pm
Location: Baia Mare
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Transfers 2012/2013

Postby barry.romania » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:44 am

Cristina Vărzaru signed CSM Bucharest

Adriana Ţăcălie and Diana Druţu to Corona Braşov

some questions: did Oana Chirilă (Şoit) really sign Corona Braşov? and will Tadici leave Zalău?
Image

User avatar
Des57
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1148
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:18 pm
Location: Romania
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Transfers 2012/2013

Postby Des57 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:40 am

barry.romania wrote:


some questions: did Oana Chirilă (Şoit) really sign Corona Braşov?


That's another Oana Chirila.She is lw and previously played for Neptun Constanta.You have it here

http://www.brasov.net/diana-drutu-golgh ... ona-brasov

or here on the club website(it's the same article :D )
http://www.asccorona.ro/handbal-diana-d ... na-brasov/

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1144
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 9:36 am
Has thanked: 124 times
Been thanked: 73 times

Re: Transfers 2012/2013

Postby Silviu » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:40 pm

Interesting team is building Mariana Târcă :) .

User avatar
Des57
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1148
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:18 pm
Location: Romania
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Transfers 2012/2013

Postby Des57 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:10 am

Smedescu ,Buceschi and Babeanu will be loaned :first two will go to Baia Mare and Babeanu to SCM Craiova.Kind of expected

http://www.cs-oltchim.com/?p=1780

User avatar
masch1
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1648
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:51 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 29 times

Re: Transfers 2012/2013

Postby masch1 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:34 am

Aalborg DH is testing a swedish rightwing, Caroline Aronsson

http://www.nordjyske.dk/sport/adh/aalbo ... 24/34/1554

They have a very slim team so far and it's unclear wether they can get more players

User avatar
tekkie
Extra Member
Posts: 356
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:30 pm
Contact:

Re: Transfers 2012/2013

Postby tekkie » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:49 pm

Des57 wrote:Smedescu ,Buceschi and Babeanu will be loaned :first two will go to Baia Mare and Babeanu to SCM Craiova.Kind of expected

http://www.cs-oltchim.com/?p=1780


Băbeanu and Smedescu leaving Oltchim - I can understand. What I can't understand is why they transferred Buceschi this season, when they knew they wouldn't be able to use her.
Image

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
It is amazing what you can accomplish if you don't care who gets the credit.

User avatar
Des57
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1148
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:18 pm
Location: Romania
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Transfers 2012/2013

Postby Des57 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:35 pm

tekkie wrote:
Des57 wrote:Smedescu ,Buceschi and Babeanu will be loaned :first two will go to Baia Mare and Babeanu to SCM Craiova.Kind of expected

http://www.cs-oltchim.com/?p=1780


Băbeanu and Smedescu leaving Oltchim - I can understand. What I can't understand is why they transferred Buceschi this season, when they knew they wouldn't be able to use her.


Some of Orv decisions have nothing to do with logic :) .Just look at what happened to Geiger.She was loaned to Germany and played very well and now when Thüringer HC is qualified for CL they loan her to Baia Mare :)
My guess is that Vestergaard had nothing to do with her transfer.I don't think he knowed her very well.So she was presented as the best young Romanian player,a player that can help the team.
To be onest she isn't ORV level for now.I don't say she can't progres,but she needs confidence and patience.She had a big chance when Tarca wanted her in Brasov, but she lost it when decided to remain in Baia Mare.

User avatar
tekkie
Extra Member
Posts: 356
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:30 pm
Contact:

Re: Transfers 2012/2013

Postby tekkie » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:53 pm

Yep, I agree, taking the step to Brașov, a season ago, would have been a great improvement for her. Working with Tîrcă usually means improvement in the player, as we've seen in most of the others. In Geiger's case, I hope they'll call her back to Oltchim while Vestergaard's still there. I would love for Melinda to be able work with him. :)
Image

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
It is amazing what you can accomplish if you don't care who gets the credit.

User avatar
Des57
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1148
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:18 pm
Location: Romania
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Transfers 2012/2013

Postby Des57 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:19 pm

Yes I also hope that will happen :) .I must say Melinda deserves another chance.
I prefer her to Vizitiu,but you see if she isn't called back now when Patricia is injured and ORV has only one RB , don't think she'll be recalled for this season.And Bulatovic capable of playing 60 min doesn't help .
I remember Euro 2010 when she scored many important goals that helped our NT.

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1144
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 9:36 am
Has thanked: 124 times
Been thanked: 73 times

Re: Transfers 2012/2013

Postby Silviu » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:19 pm

Des57 wrote:Yes I also hope that will happen :) .I must say Melinda deserves another chance.
I prefer her to Vizitiu,but you see if she isn't called back now when Patricia is injured and ORV has only one RB , don't think she'll be recalled for this season.And Bulatovic capable of playing 60 min doesn't help .
I remember Euro 2010 when she scored many important goals that helped our NT.

I'm afraid that moving from here to there won't do any good to Melinda. She should chose a club and stay there to play. I fully agree with you that she has far more potential than Vizitiu. She is one hell of a shooter, but she needs indeed to gather more experience and improve her skills. Nevertheless, not bringing her to the NT was one of Voina's greatest - let's say - mistakes.

tekkie wrote:Băbeanu and Smedescu leaving Oltchim - I can understand. What I can't understand is why they transferred Buceschi this season, when they knew they wouldn't be able to use her.

Well, transferring her from Baia Mare and then loaning her back to Baia Mare defies any logic of a mortal. It is for the gods to understand. :D
Another interesting decision of ORV was to bring back Băbeanu from Zalău just to shoot the seven-meter penalties in Champions League. Who's next to go? Safta? ([malice]What about Meiroşu?[/malice])

mimi
Regular
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:46 pm
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Transfers 2012/2013

Postby mimi » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:01 am

Silviu wrote:Another interesting decision of ORV was to bring back Băbeanu from Zalău just to shoot the seven-meter penalties in Champions League. Who's next to go? Safta? ([malice]What about Meiroşu?[/malice])


safta still have 2 years to play for the junior team of Chimia

for meirosu we should ask mr roibu

User avatar
zero
Extra Member
Posts: 441
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2003 5:37 pm
Location: CROATIA
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: Transfers 2012/2013

Postby zero » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:36 pm

Jelena Marković and Ivana Božović from Budućnost to Lokomotiva Zagreb.

Something about this players, MNE friends?

Maja Kožnjak from Podravka Vegeta to Lokomotiva Zagreb.
Croatia - land with 1000 islands !

ozi
Very Important Member
Posts: 1970
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2003 11:40 pm
Location: Podgorica
Has thanked: 12 times

Re: Transfers 2012/2013

Postby ozi » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:53 pm

zero wrote:Jelena Marković and Ivana Božović from Budućnost to Lokomotiva Zagreb.

Something about this players, MNE friends?

Maja Kožnjak from Podravka Vegeta to Lokomotiva Zagreb.


IMO those two are most under rated girls in Montenegro. I just don't understand how Buducnost think they will develop if they do not give them a chance! I thought that Marković went to Romania to play, she was injured for a long time but I believe that both of them are capable of becoming good players for CL level. I am extremely dissapointed now that they let both of them go...

User avatar
zero
Extra Member
Posts: 441
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2003 5:37 pm
Location: CROATIA
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: Transfers 2012/2013

Postby zero » Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:31 pm

ozi wrote:
zero wrote:Jelena Marković and Ivana Božović from Budućnost to Lokomotiva Zagreb.

Something about this players, MNE friends?

Maja Kožnjak from Podravka Vegeta to Lokomotiva Zagreb.


IMO those two are most under rated girls in Montenegro. I just don't understand how Buducnost think they will develop if they do not give them a chance! I thought that Marković went to Romania to play, she was injured for a long time but I believe that both of them are capable of becoming good players for CL level. I am extremely dissapointed now that they let both of them go...


Thnx!

Yes, really strange decision is to let them go now when the new, younger Budućnost is growing.
On the other hand, I'm glad to see them in Croatia. They will play Regional league and CWC with Lokomotiva and I think that is great opportunity for their developing.
After that, who knows, their future is in CL maybe, either in Podravka Vegeta or at home in Budućnost.

BTW, is there any informations about Dijana Jovetić in Montenegro?
Croatia - land with 1000 islands !

User avatar
doomark
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2004
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:26 pm
Location: Vienna, Austria
Been thanked: 3 times
Contact:

Re: Transfers 2012/2013

Postby doomark » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:24 pm

zero wrote:BTW, is there any informations about Dijana Jovetić in Montenegro?


She is leaving, but no club has been named as of now.

User avatar
Wbk
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 3100
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: SVK
Has thanked: 170 times
Been thanked: 143 times

Re: Transfers 2012/2013

Postby Wbk » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:00 pm

Ekaterina MARENNIKOVA (ex-Lada) confirmed in Zvenigorod on 2 years contract.
Image

User avatar
Wbk
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 3100
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: SVK
Has thanked: 170 times
Been thanked: 143 times

Re: Transfers 2012/2013

Postby Wbk » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:37 pm

Three Dinamo leaders Olga Levina, Anna Kochetova and Anna Sedoykina taking a break in their careers. More details to come, anyway it seems no one of them will be available until January at least.
Image

User avatar
red and white
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1877
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 3:05 pm
Location: Århus, Denmark
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Transfers 2012/2013

Postby red and white » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:58 am

Wbk wrote:Three Dinamo leaders Olga Levina, Anna Kochetova and Anna Sedoykina taking a break in their careers. More details to come, anyway it seems no one of them will be available until January at least.


So they take a break for four months? That makes no sense.

Christian
Regular
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:32 pm
Location: Nimes

Re: Transfers 2012/2013

Postby Christian » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:35 am

Alexandra Lacrabère in Zvenigorod (1 year contract).
Interview here : http://www.femmesdedefis.com/actualites ... 4018ba90f6

User avatar
doomark
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2004
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:26 pm
Location: Vienna, Austria
Been thanked: 3 times
Contact:

Re: Transfers 2012/2013

Postby doomark » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:48 pm

Wbk wrote:Three Dinamo leaders Olga Levina, Anna Kochetova and Anna Sedoykina taking a break in their careers. More details to come, anyway it seems no one of them will be available until January at least.


So, no CL for them !? :shock:

mikh
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2936
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:18 pm
Location: North of the Wall
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 91 times

Re: Transfers 2012/2013

Postby mikh » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:20 pm

doomark wrote:
Wbk wrote:Three Dinamo leaders Olga Levina, Anna Kochetova and Anna Sedoykina taking a break in their careers. More details to come, anyway it seems no one of them will be available until January at least.


So, no CL for them !? :shock:


No Euro either? Is Iceland suddenly the favorite in group D, as all other teams seem to be rebuilding?
One more thing, is Trefi going to stay as Russia NT coach? if not, who's going to take the position?

User avatar
Wbk
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 3100
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: SVK
Has thanked: 170 times
Been thanked: 143 times

Re: Transfers 2012/2013

Postby Wbk » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:01 pm

mikh wrote:
doomark wrote:
Wbk wrote:Three Dinamo leaders Olga Levina, Anna Kochetova and Anna Sedoykina taking a break in their careers. More details to come, anyway it seems no one of them will be available until January at least.


So, no CL for them !? :shock:


No Euro either? Is Iceland suddenly the favorite in group D, as all other teams seem to be rebuilding?
One more thing, is Trefi going to stay as Russia NT coach? if not, who's going to take the position?

The trio has not joind preparation with Dinamo. Coach Ryabikh said, that Dinamo doesn't have any ambitions in the CL. In my opinion they're all thinking about baby.

Trefilov's faith will be clearer tomorrow.
Image

Germanicus
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1785
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:46 am
Location: Germany/Hungary
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 47 times
Contact:

Re: Transfers 2012/2013

Postby Germanicus » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:07 am

Wbk wrote:Coach Ryabikh said, that Dinamo doesn't have any ambitions in the CL.

Dinamo is in the same group as FTC so I'm deeply interested in this story. Have you any source for that Ryabikh interview? (May be in Russian).
In conclusion, I declare that EHF must be destroyed

User avatar
Lada fan
:::Site Admin:::
Posts: 1097
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:05 pm

Re: Transfers 2012/2013

Postby Lada fan » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:23 am

Germanicus wrote:
Wbk wrote:Coach Ryabikh said, that Dinamo doesn't have any ambitions in the CL.

Dinamo is in the same group as FTC so I'm deeply interested in this story. Have you any source for that Ryabikh interview? (May be in Russian).


Here it is http://hk-dinamo.ru/ru/novosti/olimpiada-2012-37.html
He says they will concetrate on the domestic championship.
RUSSIA WORLD CHAMPION AGAIN,AGAIN & AGAIN
Лучше нету, и не надо, чем Тольяттинская ЛАДА!!!


Return to “Female Handball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 14 guests