Champions League 2012/13 Group Stage R2

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Des57
Handball Fan-atic

Re: Champions League 2012/13 Group Stage R2

Postby Des57 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:57 pm

tekkie wrote:Keep in mind, those were completely different times and circumstances. :) It's apples and oranges :)

You may be right,but for me being pro-Romanian it's not equal to being anti-Hungarian.Being proud of what you are,doesn't mean you can't respect the other.I trully believe that people proud of their origin can get along,be friends and Cluj it's a great example for that.

tekkie
Extra Member

Postby tekkie » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:14 pm

Agreed, to an extent, though nationality doesn't rank high on my list. I think there are a whole bunch of more representative traits for individuals than nationality :) But well, we're wandering too much into off-topic land :)

Getting back to handball, I'm proud of the way my girls fought today, though they already seem a bit tired. We're a tiny team, our budget is certainly not CL material, the schedule is crazy... but I know the girls are enjoying every moment of this to the fullest. What I can hope for is that we'll go down fighting. :)

Let's leave the Bonaventuras alone, their effect was minimal today. Yet, somehow even in these circumstances they managed to be hugely annoying. It must be a talent of theirs. :)
Last edited by tekkie on Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
It is amazing what you can accomplish if you don't care who gets the credit.

barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic

Postby barry.romania » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:15 pm

Tredeica, what do you mean? ETO are much better than Jolidon. they didn`t push the button anyway and it`s the start. don`t make false hopes, in Hungary the difference will be much more visible. difference of budgets and players. but the Bonaventuras are disasters, this is true. 5th tier referees who whistle in finals. unbelievable, shame on EHF! :evil: about Cluj, they deserve to be here and play ok handball! ETO and Krim are contenders.

highlights U Jolidon-ETO: http://www.digisport.ro/Sport/HANDBAL/Jolidon+Gyor

treideca44
Extra Member

Postby treideca44 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:27 pm

barry.romania wrote:Tredeica, what do you mean? ETO are much better than Jolidon. they didn`t push the button anyway and it`s the start. don`t make false hopes, in Hungary the difference will be much more visible. difference of budgets and players. but the Bonaventuras are disasters, this is true. 5th tier referees who whistle in finals. unbelievable, shame on EHF! :evil: about Cluj, they deserve to be here and play ok handball! ETO and Krim are contenders.

highlights U Jolidon-ETO: http://www.digisport.ro/Sport/HANDBAL/Jolidon+Gyor

No no no...dont get me wrong !!!!
I completely agree with you !!!
Isnt a big difference between Gyor and U, is a HUGE difference.
But today, ETO came on holiday in Romania and because of this on field the difference decreased.
I'm sure if Gyor would have been needed 10 goals difference, would have won with +10.

I dont want to forget Nocoleta Safta.
to just 18 years old, she had an excellent start in CL.
Congrats to her.

barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic

Postby barry.romania » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:38 pm

Tredeica, Galpa is right in Cluj-Napoca there really are 49375 Hungarians (and 247548 Romanians). but Wikipedia is not a reliable source, Silviu, there are 16% after the 2011 census not 19%: http://www.cluj.insse.ro/cmscluj/files% ... 202011.pdf (official numbers)

and why I am even responding you? why do you write off-topic things, people? :-k

tekkie wrote:Secondly, treideca44, I don't know how to phrase this more clearly: Hungarians are NOT hated in Cluj.

how not to be hated? :D the Englishmen were also hated 2 weeks ago when Cluj met Manchester. from fans` perspective.
Last edited by barry.romania on Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:15 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Des57
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Des57 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:45 pm

barry.romania wrote:and why I am even responding you? why do you write off-topic things, people?

Because this topic is the mother of all offtopics,so I don't feel guilty to add one more. :D
tekkie wrote: I think there are a whole bunch of more representative traits for individuals than nationality

So true. :D

treideca44
Extra Member

Postby treideca44 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:54 pm

Des57 wrote:Because this topic is the mother of all offtopics,so I don't feel guilty to add one more. :D

:)))) :lol:

the best reply for today and true also :))
=D>

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:00 pm

Hypo NÖ - Renders HK 32-25

Best player in my opinion: Alexandra Do Nascimento (Hypo)

============

@tekkie: so far Seno is on second position of CL top scorer list, with 15 goals, after Katarina Bulatović (17 goals). =D>

tekkie
Extra Member

Postby tekkie » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:15 pm

Yep, Silviu, she's a big part of the team :) She's our captain, I'm always at a loss for words when it comes to writing what she represents for this team :) I hope she'll have a good season, playing at her best level.

Esik
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Esik » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:22 pm

treideca44 wrote:But Gorbicz made a bad match.

Well, it depends. In the first half, while some of her shots were off target, she organized an offense which scored 20 goals, dictated the rythm of the game, created space to her team mates, beat her defenders at will, made brilliant assists, stole 2 balls, won 2 penalties and so on. I can take a game like this happily any day from any play maker. It was a strong first half performance.

If you only saw the second half, when almost the whole team decided to sleep, then yeah, she was bad. Győr just stopped playing there.

treideca44
Extra Member

Postby treideca44 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:27 pm

Esik wrote:

Well, it depends. In the first half, while some of her shots were off target, she organized an offense which scored 20 goals, dictated the rythm of the game, created space to her team mates, beat her defenders at will, made brilliant assists, stole 2 balls, won 2 penalties and so on. I can take a game like this happily any day from any play maker. It was a strong first half performance.

If you only saw the second half, when almost the whole team decided to sleep, then yeah, she was bad. Győr just stopped playing there.

For her standars I have expected more. Indeed, in the first half she played better than in the second.

Esik
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Esik » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:42 pm

treideca44 wrote:
Esik wrote:

For her standars I have expected more. Indeed, in the first half she played better than in the second.

Look, in the first half she led an offense, which shred the U defense into pieces. Even many of the missed chances were clear cut chances, poor Petrócz maybe was forced more one on one situations then usually she meets in a month. That was a high tempo, top notch world class offense, starting with the play maker. 20 goals, there is not much more to explain about it.

The second half was a completely different story. Part of the problem though, some of her team mates from the bench currently simply can not play that speed, they are too slow in thinking, and they are often not even skilled enough to catch Görbicz's passes, which (according to different coaches, who trained both men and women teams, like Lajos Mocsai) has a speed of men players. And because she makes this high speed passes, and often throws it into a very tight window, even the smallest lack of concentration is fatal.

Mr. 007
Men's WC 2011 Fantasy game winner

Postby Mr. 007 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:27 pm

So no surprises today- all favorites won :)

Funny though that when ETO plays a bad second half the judges are to blame...again. I'm sure they did a fairly good job, but haven't watch the matches though :)

I also notice this nationalism, and the will to hate another group of people. In Norway we have been invaded by the Swedes, and you can hardly order any food at restaurants anymore without getting served by a Swede. We like them though, they are charming, so we hope they stay :)

In the construction industry we have been invaded from the eastern europe as well, especially from Polen. In the beginning I advised the Polish to learn Norwegian for better communication, but now they are so many that it is the Norwegians that have to learn Polish if we want anything fixed or build :)

We need them though, and cannot live without them anymore, and we are just glad they want to live here in the cold north. I really don't understand how you could hate anyone for just not being a native from your country. We are all just trying to live a good life u know, no matter where you come from. U shouldn't take that away from anyone. Respect :)
Last edited by Mr. 007 on Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

treideca44
Extra Member

Postby treideca44 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:32 pm

http://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/ha ... e-10247356

La meci au asistat aproximativ 2.500 de specatori, între care şi 200 fani ai echipei oaspete, veniţi din Ungaria. Aceştia nu au ratat ocazia să se "înţepe" cu galeria clujeană, cu scandarea "Ria ria Ungaria", la care li s-a răspuns: "Afară afară cu ungurii din ţară".

What do you say about this Tekkie?

Mr. 007 wrote:
I also notice this nationalism, and the will to hate another group of people. In Norway we have been invaded by the Swedes, and you can hardly order any food at restaurants anymore without getting served by a Swede. We like them though, they are charming, so we hope they stay :)

In the construction industry we have been invaded from the eastern europe as well, especially from Polen. In the beginning I advised the Polish to learn Norwegian for better communication, but now they are so many that it is the Norwegians that have to learn Polish if we want anything fixed or build :)

We need them though, and cannot live without them anymore, and we are just glad they want to live here in the cold north. I really don't understand how you could hate anyone for just not being a native from your country. We are all just trying to live a good life u know, no matter where you come from. U shouldn't take that away from anyone. Respect :)

1. Because mentality of the North is more civilized than mentality of the East.
2. Here, between Hungary and Romania is another situation (history, politics, etc)
3. Is mutual hatred as Serbija and Bosnia for example (indeed, not all people feel the same thing. I dont hate Hungarians for example)
Last edited by treideca44 on Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tekkie
Extra Member

Postby tekkie » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:47 pm

The exceptions confirming the rule, treideca :) Members of the New Right were mixed with the ultras. You know, that radical right wing party. They got booed for chanting that by the rest of the crowd. But Prosport doesn't like/want to write about that part. That sh*t there does not define the status of Hungarian ethnics in Cluj, my friend. I have no reason to keep repeating that, so I'll just stop it here. :)

From my point of view, this is a storm in a glass of water. Whoever likes scandals and fake drama will fall for it and keep pushing the issue :)

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:00 pm

tekkie wrote:The exceptions confirming the rule, treideca :) Members of the New Right were mixed with the ultras. You know, that radical right wing party. They got booed for chanting that by the rest of the crowd. But Prosport doesn't like/want to write about that part. That sh*t there does not define the status of Hungarian ethnics in Cluj, my friend. I have no reason to keep repeating that, so I'll just stop it here. :)

As I wrote on chat, Noua Dreaptă's flag was very visible inside the arena and so were the football fans. I'm sorry to say it, but Romanian football fans can ruin any sport event they attend to. Fortunately, this time they were overwhelmed by the fantastic audience in Cluj. You have a great public there, tekkie :). I completely agree with all you've wrote so far on this subject and I admire the tone of your posts :).
I really think it is time to stop this pointless "debate" which is polluting the tread for two days already.
Please guys, let's get back on topic. [-o<

larvik-fan
Extra Member

Postby larvik-fan » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:40 am

Does anyone now what is going on in Volgograd?

Are many players injuried for todays game?

Germanicus
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Germanicus » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:11 am

Dinamo - Ferencváros 21-37
Buxtehude - Oltchim 15-34

And it's champions league...
In conclusion, I declare that EHF must be destroyed

Germanicus
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Germanicus » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:25 pm

In conclusion, I declare that EHF must be destroyed

ozi
Very Important Member

Postby ozi » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:32 pm

What a great feeling is when you are already happy with the season of your team... I was prepared for the worst scenario possible, this season, but the girls already have 2 victories. When I see them fight like this, it makes me proud to be a fan of this team and this generation of players.

zero
Extra Member

Postby zero » Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:30 pm

PODRAVKA VEGETA - KRIM MERCATOR 25:22 (14:11)

KOPRIVNICA - Sportska dvorana gimnazije Frana Galovića. Gledatelja: 2500. Suci: Holger Fleisch i Jürgen Rieber (oba Njemačka). Delegat EHF-a: Predrag Pavičević (Crna Gora).

PODRAVKA VEGETA: Žderić (9+0), Jelčić (2+1), Kapitanović (-+0); A. Čović 2, Ž. Čović 8(3), Pongrac, Š. Šenvald, Gaće 2, Damnjanović 7(2), Milanović Litre 2, Dragišić, Vidak, Tvorić, Tatari 3, Horvat 1, Pušić-Koroljević. TRENER: Neven Hrupec.

KRIM MERCATOR: Grubišić (12+3), Stefanišin (-), Kain (0+); Martin Berenguer 8(5), Wörz 3, Mavsar 2(1), Bodnjeva 1, Lazović-Varlec 2, Torstensson 2, Žulić, Müller 3, Gregorc, Vergeljuk-Strile 1, Krpež, Zrnec, Potisek. TRENER: Tone Tiselj.

SEDMERCI: Podravka Vegeta 8(5), Krim Mercator 8(6).

ISKLJUČENJA: Podravka Vegeta 4 minute (Horvat, A. Čović), Krim Mercator 8 minuta (Zrnec 2+2, Wörz, Müller po 2).

IGRAČICA UTAKMICE: Žana Čović (Podravka Vegeta).
Last edited by zero on Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Croatia - land with 1000 islands !

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:41 pm

FTC-Larvik 28-24

Amazing game for FTC! Congratulations =D> ! Szandra Zácsik and Melinda Pastrovics were the best players for FTC, while Linn-Kristin Riegelhuth Koren was by far best player for Larvik.

treideca44
Extra Member

Postby treideca44 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:52 pm

ozi wrote:What a great feeling is when you are already happy with the season of your team... I was prepared for the worst scenario possible, this season, but the girls already have 2 victories. When I see them fight like this, it makes me proud to be a fan of this team and this generation of players.

I'm glad to see this team always standing !!!
I get the feeling that this wonderful team never dies!

Big Congrats, the most pleasant surprise so far !

Des57
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Des57 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:56 pm

Silviu wrote:FTC-Larvik 28-24

Amazing game for FTC! Congratulations =D> ! Szandra Zácsik and Melinda Pastrovics were the best players for FTC, while Linn-Kristin Riegelhuth Koren was by far best player for Larvik.

Yes,a great game for Ftc!Larvik with no firepower,Sulland had a bad,bad game.I also liked Leganger from LHK.Also big problems on the lp position,Blanco is decent but that's all.I would have loved to see more Wibe.

Galpa
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Galpa » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:01 pm

Great atmosphere in Cluj and a comfortable win for Győr. As I said earlier, Győr was not in top form but it doesn't matter now only 2 points.

And congrats to FTC for this match also, Zácsik and Pastrovics were really good in 1st half and they somehow made it in 2nd half as a team. Anyway they totally deserved it!

(These Latvian refs are really horrible, many-many bad calls. I have some negative experience with them from past seasons so I was not happy before the match when I saw them...)
MKB Veszprém -- Anita Görbicz -- Győri Audi ETO KC -- Hungary

Return to “Female Handball”