Transfers 2014/2015

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Kiddo
Extra Member

Transfers 2014/2015

Postby Kiddo » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:30 pm

About time we started subject transfers 2014/2015, Camilla Herrem being rumored to Baia. I doubt she will, especially after Steffen Stegavik went back to Trondheim and 1st division to play for Kolstad. She will stay in Byåsen and Trondheim for sure. The two of them have been whining for years they need to play in the same city/area, when they finally do, Camilla is visiting HCM Baia Mare. Prob just to keep a high salary in Byåsen.

Des57
Handball Fan-atic

Re: Transfers 2014/2015

Postby Des57 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:01 pm

Kiddo wrote:About time we started subject transfers 2014/2015, Camilla Herrem being rumored to Baia. I doubt she will, especially after Steffen Stegavik went back to Trondheim and 1st division to play for Kolstad. She will stay in Byåsen and Trondheim for sure. The two of them have been whining for years they need to play in the same city/area, when they finally do, Camilla is visiting HCM Baia Mare. Prob just to keep a high salary in Byåsen.

I also think there are more chances for her to remain in Trondheim than to come and play for HCM.
Baia Mare also has a men team in Romanian top division so they can be play in the same town.

Kiddo
Extra Member

Postby Kiddo » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:13 pm

Steffen Stegavik is tied to Kolstad for two seasons. I doubt the mens team will buy him out for getting their hands on Camilla. If so, they would eventually need a budget like Oltchim. Don´t want HCM to have the same faith as Brasov and Oltchim, we need a Romanian powerhouse! Would be great with a Norwegian player there though! Linn Gossé is even more interesting I think!

Des57
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Des57 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:25 pm

Kiddo wrote:Would be great with a Norwegian player there though! Linn Gossé is even more interesting I think!

That's one of my dreams :) I like Herrem more than Linn,but anyone of the two would be great.Since there is a limitation to the number of foreigners that can be used in Romanian League and since Baia Mare hasn't got the money that Valcea had, they said they will bring 3 top class foreign players and some young Romanian players.IMO they are going for Camilla because she's a bigger name with her Olympic,Euros and World titles that can atract more sponsors.Nostvold would be also great with the problems that Baia Mare has on rb. :D

Kiddo
Extra Member

Postby Kiddo » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:45 pm

Des57 wrote:IMO they are going for Camilla because she's a bigger name with her Olympic,Euros and World titles that can atract more sponsors.Nostvold would be also great with the problems that Baia Mare has on rb. :D

I see what you mean, and you´re right. I think Linn would be an easier and less expensive option, better handball wise too, with a bigger repertoire. Your idea of plucking Byåsen, I def like it. But Nøstvold just got herself a home back in Sola/Stavanger, and Herrem with Stegavik in Trondheim. I would prefer Maja Jacobsen or Skogrand from Tertnes, a very interesting young prospect, can do rb, pm and rw!

Des57
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Des57 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:07 pm

Kiddo wrote:
Des57 wrote:IMO they are going for Camilla because she's a bigger name with her Olympic,Euros and World titles that can atract more sponsors.Nostvold would be also great with the problems that Baia Mare has on rb. :D

I see what you mean, and you´re right. I think Linn would be an easier and less expensive option, better handball wise too, with a bigger repertoire. Your idea of plucking Byåsen, I def like it. But Nøstvold just got herself a home back in Sola/Stavanger, and Herrem with Stegavik in Trondheim. I would prefer Maja Jacobsen or Skogrand from Tertnes, a very interesting young prospect, can do rb, pm and rw!

Yes,you're right.It's very difficult to bring players from Norway to Romania.I don't think they are interested in some young prospects because they want someone known that can atract money.I also doubt that young talents from Norway would want to come to play here and not wait to try their chances at a top Norwegian or Danish team.Maybe the exYugoslav market would be an easyer market,but there you have Vardar,Buducnost or even Krim.We just have to wait and see what happens.

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:22 pm

Des57 wrote:
Kiddo wrote:Would be great with a Norwegian player there though! Linn Gossé is even more interesting I think!

That's one of my dreams :) I like Herrem more than Linn,but anyone of the two would be great.Since there is a limitation to the number of foreigners that can be used in Romanian League and since Baia Mare hasn't got the money that Valcea had, they said they will bring 3 top class foreign players and some young Romanian players.IMO they are going for Camilla because she's a bigger name with her Olympic,Euros and World titles that can atract more sponsors.Nostvold would be also great with the problems that Baia Mare has on rb. :D

Let's wait and see. I wish all the best for HCM and their great fans, but this project is entirely sponsored by the municipality (let's tell the truth: by a single person, the mayor) and we all know where such projects ends in Romania. Still, a Norwegian player in the Romanian National League... [-o<

mikh
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mikh » Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:02 pm

Des57 wrote:Since there is a limitation to the number of foreigners that can be used in Romanian League

About that, isn't this contradicting EU laws about the right to work in the EU/EEA space? I really think what the FRH is doing is illegal and what's interesting is that no one (club owners? media?) is looking into it. OK, limit the number of non-EU if you really want to do it (Ukrainians, Irakis, New Zealanders), but you are definitely breaking some laws when you're doing this for the EU players.

About the issue in general, bottom line is that we need a very good Norwegian player, who is currently not involved in any relationship in her country or elsewhere and who may or may not look for the love of her life in Romania? :)

Des57
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Des57 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:43 pm

mikh wrote:
Des57 wrote:Since there is a limitation to the number of foreigners that can be used in Romanian League

About that, isn't this contradicting EU laws about the right to work in the EU/EEA space? I really think what the FRH is doing is illegal and what's interesting is that no one (club owners? media?) is looking into it. OK, limit the number of non-EU if you really want to do it (Ukrainians, Irakis, New Zealanders), but you are definitely breaking some laws when you're doing this for the EU players.

Even more.From what i know CFR won a lawsuit at TAS against the Romanian Football Federation that limited the number of non-Eu players.It's not handball,but that means something.It's clearly illegal to limit the number of EU players.There's a complicity between the Federation and the clubs,even if that's afecting the clubs.I think the fact that HCM Constanta lost against Porto is a the result of this decision, since the value of the Romanian players is not competitive enough.

Germanicus
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Germanicus » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:39 pm

Limiting EU-players by citizenship is absolutely illegal.
However, having a limit like "maximum 3 players that did not play in Romania in the last 7 years" may be legal, and actually it has almost the same effect.
In conclusion, I declare that EHF must be destroyed

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:29 pm

Germanicus wrote:Limiting EU-players by citizenship is absolutely illegal.

Half of the EU-states have not lifted yet the restrictions against Romanians who want to work abroad. It might be the same situation if the foreign (EU) players in Romanian League are directly employed by the clubs (not self-employed).
Still, although I don't know how legal or illegal that restriction might be, in my humble opinion it is very stupid.

Bent N
Regular

Postby Bent N » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:44 am

I agree on the EU-issue, and i dont believe its legal either..

Norway however is not a member of the EU.. ad therefore thoose rules will apply to Herrem!
I know everything, and my moustache proves my points!

Germanicus
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Germanicus » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:21 pm

Silviu wrote:
Germanicus wrote:Limiting EU-players by citizenship is absolutely illegal.

Half of the EU-states have not lifted yet the restrictions against Romanians who want to work abroad. It might be the same situation if the foreign (EU) players in Romanian League are directly employed by the clubs (not self-employed).
Still, although I don't know how legal or illegal that restriction might be, in my humble opinion it is very stupid.

Negative. When Romania joined EU, the joining agreement had a point that it is legal to have restrictions against Romanian workers for not more than 7 years. You joined in 2007 so this restrictions will run out soon.
I'm sure this agreement has some points favoring Romania, too, e.g. foreigners are not allowed to buy agricultural land in Romania, etc. These are called as 'transitional provisions'.
But I am absolutely sure this agreement does not allow Romania to make restrictions against workers from other EU nations.
In conclusion, I declare that EHF must be destroyed

masch1
Handball Fan-atic

Postby masch1 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:00 am

As @thomz just wrote in the chat, Trine Troelsen is leaving FCM this summer

I'm very curious to see where she ends up :-k

John
:::Handball Expert:::

Postby John » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:08 pm

masch1 wrote:As @thomz just wrote in the chat, Trine Troelsen is leaving FCM this summer

I'm very curious to see where she ends up

Maybe Kobenhavn?

masch1
Handball Fan-atic

Postby masch1 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:15 am

Yes perhaps. She did say she was open to everything, even to help build up a team again like she did in SK Aarhus. She also says she's open to both foreign and Danish clubs. I find it really hard to guess where She'll end up, given the flunctuation from her top level to the level she's been showing lately, which I suspect has more to do with mentality than anything.

jensm
Handball Fan-atic

Postby jensm » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:02 pm

Heidi Løke to Larvik HK next season?

Ole Gunnar Gjekstad have been in Gyor and talked with Heidi Løke.
Løke says she misses family & friends in Norway, but she also say's she enjoys Gyor. But in her contract it says she can leave Gyor for FREE after this summer if she wants.

http://www.tv2.no/sport/handball/larvik ... 70614.html

Mr. 007
Men's WC 2011 Fantasy game winner

Postby Mr. 007 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:24 pm

Pay whatever costs :) With Løke on board we can finally win CL again :)

Hajas
Extra Member

Postby Hajas » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:15 pm

Mari Molid is most likely leaving Levanger NeXT summer. She says she open to both Norway and abroad. What a game she had yesterday. She is the new boss in the defense. Just what we needed. I guess Larvik will be eager to get her.

doomark
Handball Fan-atic

Postby doomark » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:04 am

jensm wrote:Heidi Løke to Larvik HK next season?

No.

Kiddo
Extra Member

Postby Kiddo » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:48 pm

I saw a rumor on the chat recently regarding Vipers Kristiansand going for Gunnar Pettersen as coach, and to get Kathrine Lunde and Heidi Løke to the club. I thought it all sounded out of bounds, however, there´s an article on Gunnar Pettersen actually negotiating for a contract in this article posted on reliable TV2 Norway. Will be exciting to see if the other rumors have some truths to them.

Over the recent years, Vipers lost profiles such as Angie Geschke, Veronika Kristiansen and more. To me it seems like they don´t have the professional skills necessary to come up with a lasting plan on top level.

Anyone knows more about the situation in Vipers, and their recently rumored plans to becoma a top team in Europe?

Kiddo
Extra Member

Postby Kiddo » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:49 pm

Mr. 007
Men's WC 2011 Fantasy game winner

Postby Mr. 007 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:32 am

Well, Gunnar Pettersen looks to be coaching Vipers, but it's not a done deal yet (he was my gymnastic teacher at Larvik Gymnas btw). It says nothing more than just that...

Kiddo
Extra Member

Postby Kiddo » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:08 am

More gossip, Vipers have given Tonje Nøstvold an offer. Doubt she will accept. Either Byåsen or Sola for her. http://www.fvn.no/100Sport/handball/Pet ... q0qhRbt5UQ

Kiddo
Extra Member

Postby Kiddo » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:02 pm

Anyone knows anything conserning Emilie Christensen? Leaving Fana to join the top club Glassverket.

http://dt.no/sport/klar-for-glassverket-1.8220411

Return to “Female Handball”