Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
FGR
Rookie

Re: Transfers 2014/2015

Postby FGR » Sat May 03, 2014 11:08 am

tavy oltchim wrote:
LucianK wrote:
FGR wrote:Ekaterina Davidenko from LADA( Togliatti ) to Baia Mare! [-X

If the rumors I've heard are true, there'll be a lot of russian blood at the 9m line for Baia Mare. :arrow:

Right-back Ekaterina Davydenko, left-back Anna Sen and line player Ksenia Makeeva probably at HCM Baia Mare.

Anna Sen sign up to Gyori Eto

tavy oltchim
Extra Member

Postby tavy oltchim » Sat May 03, 2014 11:32 am

There is nothing official yet that Anna Sen signed for Eto Gyor. We will see if it is true.

LucianK
Extra Member

Postby LucianK » Sat May 03, 2014 11:47 am

tavy oltchim wrote:
LucianK wrote:

If the rumors I've heard are true, there'll be a lot of russian blood at the 9m line for Baia Mare. :arrow:

Right-back Ekaterina Davydenko, left-back Anna Sen and line player Ksenia Makeeva probably at HCM Baia Mare.

Davydenko and Makeeva yes, Sen no. HCM was in talks with a better and far more experienced russian LB + a very young CB. Won't give names since these are only rumors. Very soon we'll see what HCM will bring to the table next season. From what I've heard, they said they have found some good, valuable players for the 9m line. So ... as long as these players are not at Gjeorgjievska's level, I'm happy. =D>

gyms
Handball Fan-atic

Postby gyms » Sat May 03, 2014 12:24 pm

Ernő Kelecsényi, the chairman of Győr has said, they want to sign a back-defence player, but nothing official yet.
The reporter has asked, that Anna Sen is on the candidate list? He said: "in any case"
I am sure (it was always so in Győr), they have already a fix player squad for the next season, with contracts. But they can't announce this until the end of the season.
3 players are sure: Szimonetta Planéta, Vesna Milanovic-Litre and Susann Müller.

FGR
Rookie

Postby FGR » Sat May 03, 2014 12:48 pm

Davydenko and Makeeva yes, Sen no. HCM was in talks with a better and far more experienced russian LB + a very young CB. Won't give names since these are only rumors. Very soon we'll see what HCM will bring to the table next season. From what I've heard, they said they have found some good, valuable players for the 9m line. So ... as long as these players are not at Gjeorgjievska's level, I'm happy. =D>[/quote]
What's the young CB? Who?

Wbk
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Wbk » Sat May 03, 2014 1:34 pm

gyms wrote:Ernő Kelecsényi, the chairman of Győr has said, they want to sign a back-defence player, but nothing official yet.
The reporter has asked, that Anna Sen is on the candidate list? He said: "in any case"
I am sure (it was always so in Győr), they have already a fix player squad for the next season, with contracts. But they can't announce this until the end of the season.
3 players are sure: Szimonetta Planéta, Vesna Milanovic-Litre and Susann Müller.

I quote some Russian insider from the beginning of April: "She (Sen) already signed a contract."
And the another one from about the same date: "Yes, she's heading to Győr. For 2 years."
Both sources are active players, both closely allied with the matter. So at least I consider Sen in Győr as a fact ;)

barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic

Postby barry.romania » Sat May 03, 2014 1:42 pm

FGR, please don`t spread rumours! I doubt this is true, about Davydenko. I only know Makeeva was linked but this isn`t going well if they can`t sign very good backs. Davydenko would be one. but then in Bucharest it`s the same situation. both signed classy wings but I`m worried about the backs signings.

gyms
Handball Fan-atic

Postby gyms » Sat May 03, 2014 5:42 pm

Hajnalka Futaki (GK) leaves Siófok KC.

Des57
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Des57 » Sun May 04, 2014 12:19 pm

FGR wrote:Davydenko and Makeeva yes, Sen no. HCM was in talks with a better and far more experienced russian LB + a very young CB. Won't give names since these are only rumors. Very soon we'll see what HCM will bring to the table next season. From what I've heard, they said they have found some good, valuable players for the 9m line. So ... as long as these players are not at Gjeorgjievska's level, I'm happy. =D>

What's the young CB? Who?[/quote]

How many young Russian playmakers do you know? :) Most likely she's Vyakhireva.And the experienced lb is Postnova. :D

BallRider
Regular

Postby BallRider » Sun May 04, 2014 1:11 pm

Des57 wrote:
FGR wrote:Davydenko and Makeeva yes, Sen no. HCM was in talks with a better and far more experienced russian LB + a very young CB. Won't give names since these are only rumors. Very soon we'll see what HCM will bring to the table next season. From what I've heard, they said they have found some good, valuable players for the 9m line. So ... as long as these players are not at Gjeorgjievska's level, I'm happy. =D>

How many young Russian playmakers do you know? :) Most likely she's Vyakhireva.And the experienced lb is Postnova. :D

Maybe HCM wants Nikitina?

Des57
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Des57 » Sun May 04, 2014 2:28 pm

BallRider wrote:
Des57 wrote:

Maybe HCM wants Nikitina?

Today during the Viborg Zvezda game the Romanian comentator said to keep a close eye on Postnova and Vyakhireva cause we can see them play for a Romanian team,but who knows ;)

Creamyboy
Regular

Postby Creamyboy » Sun May 04, 2014 3:19 pm

Anyone Got a view over signings for Vardar this summer?

Stefan_MNE
Champions League 2010/2011; 2011/2012 and European Championship 2012 Fantasy Game Winner

Postby Stefan_MNE » Sun May 04, 2014 5:51 pm

double post
Last edited by Stefan_MNE on Sun May 04, 2014 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gyms
Handball Fan-atic

Postby gyms » Sun May 04, 2014 6:00 pm

News of Szeged (new team in the hungarian first league)

join:
Hajnalka Futaki (GK) from Siófok KC
Adél Hárs (RW) from Eger
Bianka Barján (PM-Back) from Békéscsaba
Helga Albert (PM) from Kispest (2. league)
Edina Szabó (LW) from Kispest (2. league)
Suzana Cubela (LB) from ZRK Naisa Nis

http://www.nemzetisport.hu/kezilabda/no ... en-2333435

jensm
Handball Fan-atic

Postby jensm » Sun May 04, 2014 9:59 pm

Creamyboy wrote:Anyone Got a view over signings for Vardar this summer?

Penezic, Lazovic-Varlec & Althaus at least, someone else?

And what about Hypo & Krim next season? :-k

Plejade
Rookie

Postby Plejade » Mon May 05, 2014 6:44 am

Krim with all its financial difficulties will most likely not buy much if anything. Their budget will be cut probably by half and they said that not more than four foreign players will remain in the team. Which ones of those that are still left is unknown, if any. But first of all Krim needs to win national championship otherwise the club may very well fall apart completely.

MINAURHCMBM

Postby MINAURHCMBM » Mon May 05, 2014 7:35 am

tavy oltchim wrote:
LucianK wrote:

Davydenko, possible, but not very optimistic, Sen, signed with hcm, but she changed her mind and signed with gyor, Makeeva will be announce after Russian league ends.
Des57 wrote:

postnova too expensive for HCM, if they want to sign her, they will need more sponsorship deals. Apparently, HCM Baia Mare is close to sign a sponsorship deal with NiRo, former sponsor of Romanian handball federation.
vyakhireva, too young, she needs to grow in everything.
I hope that someone between postnova and damjanovic, but I am not positive in any of the 2.
OltchimRmValcea wrote:P.S: HCM Baia Mare will not die while there is Catalin Chereches, the current mayor. (he is very popular and appreciated by the citizens)

HCM Baia Mare is his creation.Plus, he dates ada nechita.Maybe she will be his wife, who knows :)

gergő
Handball Fan-atic

Postby gergő » Mon May 05, 2014 11:23 am

MINAURHCMBM wrote:Sen, signed with hcm, but she changed her mind and signed with gyor,

:D you're funny. please dont stop it. =D>

Kiddo
Extra Member

Postby Kiddo » Mon May 05, 2014 7:52 pm

Official: Jeanett Kristiansen from LArvik hK to Glassverket. I find this a bit sad, as she has such a potential. A loss for LArvik. However, rumors are saying, as been written earlier Solberg might be coming to Larvik form Stabæk.

http://www.glassverketelite.no/har-somm ... r-i-magen/

MINAURHCMBM

Postby MINAURHCMBM » Mon May 05, 2014 7:58 pm

gergő wrote:
MINAURHCMBM wrote:Sen, signed with hcm, but she changed her mind and signed with gyor,

:D you're funny. please dont stop it. =D>

cheseneom.

bajkalb
Extra Member

Postby bajkalb » Mon May 05, 2014 9:38 pm

OK let's see how the CL teams will be (probably) look like for the next season.

Larvik: Molid, Solberg, Fjarford, Wojtas. Great names, possibly they will be even stroger in regular offense situations as well, not just in fast breaks. So, they're stronger

Buducnost: Definitely stronger with Bulatovic

Vardar: They have the necessary backs now with Penezic and Lazovic Varlec

Midtjylland: Definitely better with the addition of Alstad

Baia Mare: They could bring a big surprise. A very strong team with the Norvegian/Brasilian additions

Győr: Remaining strong, especially with Müller, and now they'll have 2 pivots, and possibly a better (healthier) left wing side. Anna Sen can bring some additional power, but the lack of Tervel is a question to me.

I don't want to forget the Russian teams, or Viborg or FTC and sorry if I missed some names, but I think the above transfers can prove, how fantastic the next year could be. Hope it will be a more balanced season, but of course with a Hungarian champion in the end :-)

MINAURHCMBM

Postby MINAURHCMBM » Tue May 06, 2014 8:39 am

Personally, I am waiting that in the next days some transfers will be announce by Baia Mare. But first, the Russian league has to end. :)

cosimon
Regular

Postby cosimon » Tue May 06, 2014 8:46 am

MINAURHCMBM wrote:Personally, I am waiting that in the next days some transfers will be announce by Baia Mare. But first, the Russian league has to end. :)

As many of us have been saying, unless you come up with names and logical arguments, no one is taking you seriously. You're just a buffoon, making a fool of yourself. How hard is for you to realize it? Apparently too hard.

gyms
Handball Fan-atic

Postby gyms » Tue May 06, 2014 4:39 pm

Transfer news of DVSC Debrecen:

join:
Krisztina Bárány (LB) from Eger
Éva Kelemen (LW) from Békéscsaba
Bettina Pásztor (GK) from Veszprém
Szederke Sirián (LP) from Győri Audi ETO

left:
Szilvia Ábrahám (LP) retires
Réka Bálintová (LB) to ?
Orsolya Karalyos (LB/PM) to ?
Dóra Mikula (LB) will be loaned to ?
Nóra Valovics (LB) retires

heavenly
Handball Fan-atic

Postby heavenly » Wed May 07, 2014 12:05 pm

Svalastog will leave FCM at the end of the season. It will be very hard for FCM to replace her (a
pivot with great defensive skills). Svala said her biggest dream is to win the CL. So I guess
she will probably sign for Viborg. VHK will have in this case a strong pivots duo Gravholt/Svala !

But good news for FCM. Their best player, Groot, prolonged her contract until summer 2016 !

Return to “Female Handball”