About the CSM Bucharest project

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
CSM Bucharest

Re: About the CSM Bucharest project

Postby CSM Bucharest » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:12 pm

In my opinion, it should have happened something in the locker room. I wonder what! :D Extra activity?

heavenly
Handball Fan-atic

Postby heavenly » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:13 pm

The players should receive their salaries on the 20th September, right ? Just wait and see...
But it's not serious to fire a coach after only few matches. Besides, I'm curious to know the
reactions of the Scandinavian players. Because Mette Klit convinced them to sign for CSM
Bucharest...

Just assume your own opinion Barry. :lol: No need to change your nickname to "CSM Bucharest". :-"

CSM Bucharest

Postby CSM Bucharest » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:23 pm

They can fire the coach whenever they want. Better now than after the first phase of groups.

heavenly
Handball Fan-atic

Postby heavenly » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:23 pm

Here are the reactions from Line Jørgensen and Maria Fisker concerning the strange situation in CSM
Bucharest: http://sporten.tv2.dk/haandbold/2015-09 ... faaet-loen

And Mette Klit reaction here: http://sporten.tv2.dk/haandbold/2015-09 ... overrasket

CSM Bucharest

Postby CSM Bucharest » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:40 pm

Reactions? Klit does not want to comment and feels the decision was harsh because she provided good results. And the two players are paid.

mikh
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mikh » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:06 am

Don't know what's happening in there, but this is just poor management. Doesn't the club have a new "manager", one which came from Oltchim? Is everything a coincidence?

If we accept that results fire coaches, than firing Mette Klit for losing a shitty "official" match (come on! nobody really cares about the Supercup) in the beginning of the season, after winning more important ones, is PLAIN STUPIDITY! In any case, time will show who was right or not.
As it stands, I'm going more with Mette's ability to handle a team, than Caliman's (or anyone over there) ability to properly manage a handball club.

NeKo
Rookie

Postby NeKo » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:14 pm

Mette was not fired because she lost an official match, there is something else behind the decision. But they won't tell. It's shocking though to let her go at this point. I'm totally against the decision.

tavy oltchim
Extra Member

Postby tavy oltchim » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:32 am

People from CSM Bucuresti are crazy! It seems that MAYSSA PESSOA is in conflict with the club and Caliman wants to suspend her for 2 years! That's crazy ............so bye bye CSM Bucharest!
Today Caliman will be at Digi Sport and will present the situation!

https://www.facebook.com/caliman.constantin?fref=ts
http://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/ha ... l-14725412

barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic

Postby barry.romania » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:15 am

I told you it should be disciplinary. :-" imagine what the newspapers will write now about Mette, Vetkova and Pessoa.

LucianK
Extra Member

Postby LucianK » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:26 am

Barry, right now in Romania everybody's like ... :lol:

ImageImage

It's getting ridiculous. ](*,)

HB9
Handball Fan-atic

Postby HB9 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:59 pm

tavy oltchim wrote:People from CSM Bucuresti are crazy! It seems that MAYSSA PESSOA is in conflict with the club and Caliman wants to suspend her for 2 years! That's crazy ............so bye bye CSM Bucharest!

So what was the explanation given?
idle banter.

LucianK
Extra Member

Postby LucianK » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:48 am

HB9 wrote:
tavy oltchim wrote:People from CSM Bucuresti are crazy! It seems that MAYSSA PESSOA is in conflict with the club and Caliman wants to suspend her for 2 years! That's crazy ............so bye bye CSM Bucharest!

So what was the explanation given?

Căliman aknowledged the fact that CSM București has some financial problems and said that 5 of their players were/are unpaid for a bit more than the others. The club didn't have money to pay them all at once, and some of them are one month behind with their wages until CSM receives approval from the Greater Council and the money problems will be solved. He said they talked a lot with these five players and explained them the situation as good as possible; Pessoa apparently understood the situation, but from what Căliman said, she was a bit of a rebel. He mentioned the fact that she had a few outbursts, allegedly she bragged in the locker-room that she didn't want to play in the Supercup against HCM and that's why her performance was so poor. The situation became even more frustrating when CSM ended Vetkova & Klit's contracts. Pessoa didn't say a thing, traveled with the team to Zalău for the Liga Națională game, trained the usual way and then, right before the game was about to start, she said that she wrote some papers to the Romanian Federation of Handball, requesting to terminate her contract with CSM. She refused to play and she left Zalău by herself, returning to Bucharest with the train. Then she packed her things and left, even If she's still under contract with CSM until 2017 and FRH didn't terminate it (yet). This is how things happened, allegedly.

Now If Căliman's story is true, I understand Pessoa's frustration, but her behaviour is unacceptable. Okay, you're mad that some of your team-mates received their salaries and you didn't, but since you talked something with the officials and you gave your word that everything's cool as long as the situation will be solved as soon as possible, then what's the point in acting like that? She's acting a bit like a child, taking her toys and leaving. Căliman was a bit irritated by the situation when he said he'll request her to be banned for 2 years. We'll see how this whole telenovela ends. :roll:

HB9
Handball Fan-atic

Postby HB9 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:10 am

Thanks for the detailed response. :)
idle banter.

heavenly
Handball Fan-atic

Postby heavenly » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:22 am

So some of the CSM players still didn't receive their salaries although Caliman promised them
they will be paid between the 16-20h September. :-k

LucianK
Extra Member

Postby LucianK » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:11 pm

So ... Kim Rasmussen arrived today in Bucharest and just conducted CSM's first training. Good luck to him & the team! =D>

CSM Bucharest

Postby CSM Bucharest » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:28 pm

LucianK wrote:Now If Căliman's story is true, I understand Pessoa's frustration, but her behaviour is unacceptable.

It is not money issue, he did not come with this explanation at all. He was asked if it is true that there is a delay till some days these days.

It is all disciplinary. Imagine, they brought Rasmussen who is way more expensive than Mette. Căliman is fine and evolved.

CSM Bucharest

Postby CSM Bucharest » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:43 pm

Kim Rasmussen will probably continue only in CSM after the World Champs (he will leave Poland NT after then).

LucianK
Extra Member

Postby LucianK » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:52 pm

CSM Bucharest wrote:
LucianK wrote:Now If Căliman's story is true, I understand Pessoa's frustration, but her behaviour is unacceptable.

It is not money issue, he did not come with this explanation at all. He was asked if it is true that there is a delay till some days these days.

It is all disciplinary. Imagine, they brought Rasmussen who is way more expensive than Mette. Căliman is fine and evolved.

It's exactly his explanation from his Săptămâna de handbal interview. Did you even watch it? :roll:

What caused her departure was not the money-issue only. It was rather the Vetkova-Klit situation, BUT there is the economical underlying issue that cannot be erased. She wasn't paid how she was supposed to (these delays were confirmed by Căliman himself), and then, when her best friend and the coach who gave her confidence departed from the team, she felt fed up and reacted in the way she reacted. This isn't an excuse for her behaviour, but please, try to see the whole picture here! She didn't leave just because Vetkova & Klit left. She was frustrated for some time because of the money problems (that's why she had the Supercup episode & the outbursts Căliman confirmed), and only when Vetkova-Klit left she gave up for good. Check your facts!

CSM Bucharest

Postby CSM Bucharest » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:57 pm

Exactly, their removal has nothing to do with the money. The other players know better what happened in the locker room.

The financial issue is kinda non-existent since the money are paid these days. Th authorities requested an auditorium but all seems to be allright. The project was not of the mayor and the handball section will not be abandoned, which is the most important. There are thousands of kids and good image for the capital for peanuts considering the PIB that is one of the highest in the area if not the highest.

LucianK
Extra Member

Postby LucianK » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:18 am

Finally, things seem to settle in Bucharest!

:arrow: Kim Rasmussen arrived in Bucharest on Monday; he got to meet the players, he watched the training conducted by Adrian Vasile-&-Rasmus Poulsen and gave a press conference.

'First of all, I'd like to say that I'm glad to be here. CSM București is a fresh face in Europe and being a part of its journey makes me feel excited and proud. I've found a very strong team in Bucharest and, generally speaking, a strong family, in all sports. I came here to do my job the best I can. I have a lot of respect for the Romanian handball, who has shown us for a great deal of years what an impressive tradition it has for this sport. Romania has given to the world some of the best players in the last few years. However, I will not forget who I am and where I come from. I'm danish, now I'm working in Romania and I really hope that I can blend both things/cultures and make it work.'

'Yes, it'll be the 1st Champions League participation for me, but I think I have gained some international experience by now in my career. I've played with the Polish NT against all the amazing players that we'll play against this season in CL. I had to study the pros & cons of every handball culture that I've encountered in my career. In CL we'll start with a home-game against Lubin, so it's a great start for me, since I know the polish girls very well. I will train both the Polish NT and CSMB. I'll maybe have some sleepless nights, but here I am now and I'll give my best to do my job. Handball is my life.'

Rasmussen will make his Liga Națională debut against Corona Brașov. He won't be able to lead CSM in today's game against Vâlcea because the papers are not finished yet.

:!: And some exciting things about our telenovela! Mister Căliman spoke:

'I'd like to announce you that we've come to better terms with Mayssa Pessoa and I want to thank the guys in my stuff who managed to make her understand our intentions. She was receptive. I hope we won't have any other misunderstandings in the future. All our problems with her started because of us being unable to pay her salary on time; we have a one-month delay which will be solved by Thursday-Friday. We understand our girls' frustration, they are right to be unhappy, but from today we can guarantee the financial stability of the club. Mayssa understood this and she understood that it's not okay to behave in a certain way (pack her things and go whenever she wants), since we have our contractual obligations on both sides. Her future is here at CSM București and she will fight for that CL trophy. I'd like to say that until the end of the week we might announce the return of Ekaterina Vetkova. She didn't leave Bucharest yet. We had a meeting with her in the morning, there are some issues that we have to solve together and by this I mean our financial problems and her attitude. I'm sure that If we can overcome these things, she will return to the team.'

He also said that yesterday CSMB received the 1 million euros from the Greater Council and the new rulers of Bucharest City Hall are said to be supportive of this project and will help the club reach its objectives.

So, all in all, CSMB is getting its s**t together and the team is ready to compete! :D Applause!

(Source)

barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic

Postby barry.romania » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:35 am

I wonder which is the real truth because first Kate had family problems. :D they shouldn`t tolerate indiscipline in my opinion even if it`s Pessoa.

Adriyanos
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Adriyanos » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:13 pm

I think Pessoa needed Vetkova to stay... ;)

HB9
Handball Fan-atic

Postby HB9 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:23 pm

So Pessoa will play again today, presumably?
idle banter.

Fabbr
Extra Member

Postby Fabbr » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:01 pm

Adriyanos wrote:I think Pessoa needed Vetkova to stay... ;)

It's funny to see people using this kind of comment here, like implying things when it comes about relationships between female players. I think it would be less ridiculous to talk about it openly, if one decides it is important enough to bring it to the table. And in this case I think it is, it would explain a lot of Pessoa's behavior, whenever it is really true.
Why people write something like "I think Macarena Aguilar should end up on Vardar, because she is in a relashionship with Maqueda" in a male/female case, as opposed to something like "I don't know if Lacrabere will really play for FTC, for that to happen it would be necessary also to find a spot for a left wing on the team...;)" in the female/female case? It's just silly, if not judgemental, in my opinion.

LucianK
Extra Member

Postby LucianK » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:02 pm

In today's game against Vâlcea, Pessoa, Fachinello, Rodriguez and Da Silva refused to play, allegedly. I guess Căliman's story about the 5 unpaid players is true and now we know who these players are (the brazilians + Vetkova). They might wait and see if they receive their money on Thursday-Friday, as Căliman promised. What an awkward situation ... [-X

Return to “Female Handball”