About the CSM Bucharest project

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2140
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 180 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: About the CSM Bucharest project

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:26 pm

LucianK wrote:
Doru Delavale wrote:Do you think to qualify 3 consecutive years on F4 and to win gold and bronze medal is just money spent for nothing ? ??


Please, learn how to read. I specifically wrote "They've wasted lots of money for nothing in the last 2 seasons." What happened in those 2 seasons, AFTER winning the Champions League? They won two titles by default and qualified in the F4 where they got crushed in the semifinals both times. 3rd/4th place doesn't mean much for me. I'd rather have a smaller, FTC-style team fighting for the QF than a big-budget team in the F4 that underperforms.


Without to offense you, what sort of thinking is that : 3 or 4 place is nothing but 1/8 is OK ? Oh,I understood is 1/8 with 100 % ro players...but what is the spirit of competition to these 100 % ro players who never fight for a medal ? and do not forget even FTC used some important - for the team - foreign players . #-o (just an opinion )



User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2140
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 180 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: About the CSM Bucharest project

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:57 pm

If I well understood Radicevic has 2 seasons contract 2018-2020, Lekic and Mehmedovic only for 2018-19...I consider it is of common sense to prolong contracts to Lekic , Mehmedovic and to Neagu and plus new contract to foreign high class GK + Dumanska (or Dedu ) if the management team decide to focuse strategy on ro players....

User avatar
Silviu
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1096
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 9:36 am
Location: România/België
Has thanked: 120 times
Been thanked: 65 times

Re: About the CSM Bucharest project

Postby Silviu » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:57 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:but what is the spirit of competition to these 100 % ro players who never fight for a medal ?

What do you mean by "never fight"? It would be only up to them to fight and try to turn the odds in their favor. Most of times they would probably fail but you never know, miracles happen. Remember how a SD Itxako made almost exclusively from Spanish players thrashed Oltchim in 2011 and then lost the final only by a very narrow margin?
Speaking of Oltchim, please count how many foreign players were in this team who played a final :).

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2140
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 180 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: About the CSM Bucharest project

Postby Doru Delavale » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:44 pm

"It is a privillege to me to be the leader of the team ."(Andreea LEKIC) It is no doubt she can be ; anyone know Andreea has a very big , big heart and great feelling of handball.... the problem is that this new posture to have consequences ...Now is up to Djukic to prove how imaginative and good coach is he....Almost every coach (involved in ) remark how difficult is to play with Neagu in the team (Tadici even dare to suggest her to "play for the team ") but all the coaches play the team "around "her ... but when she is absent, suddenly became unreplaceable... Players like Gorbitz,Loke or Neagu does not appear every day ... :-k
Let's presume the problems of CSM's defence will vanish but still wonder who'll shoot from 9m... ? and not withdraw mentally if failled first shootings .But perhaps , as I said before ,the bitter pill is already asumed and Bianca Marin and Madalina Ion have prepared press statements in this situations 8:)

User avatar
swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 932
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:55 pm
Location: Bucharest
Been thanked: 75 times

Re: About the CSM Bucharest project

Postby swarthofole » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:03 pm

it's time for Sabina Jacobsen as LB also. :wink:
and of course, Bazaliu.
it would be a nonsense to buy out a player from contract and there are not so many options on the market right now.
Live long and prosper.

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2140
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 180 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: About the CSM Bucharest project

Postby Doru Delavale » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:20 pm

"We look together with CSM's leadership to transfer some players.Inclusive romanian players. <....> Anyway we have to be realistic that we can not reach the same initial objectives without Neagu and Amanda ". ...then Djukic announced that he will work to change the CSM's play-system...(what to do eventually ?) and he will beggin on 10th jan against Bistrita.
From my point of view was an unspired solution to speak [as a coach] ! louder and publicly about "unreplaceable" Neagu, Amanda or about the team can not fight succesfully (no need for this, everyone knew how the facts really are ). I can not imagine Djukic is fool or naive rather he speak to his alibi instead to be a motivator....of course could be an other scenario : to take the pressure from the team and to sleepy relax the opponent teams .
https://www.ziaruldesport.ro/articol_20534_zds_pg_0.htm

03 jan 2019 article

PS : I found the statements of LEKIC on her interview more OK then Djukic's lament.
https://www.facebook.com/CSMBOfficial/v ... 164801540/

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2140
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 180 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: About the CSM Bucharest project

Postby Doru Delavale » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:11 pm

Exchange of experience btwn CSM juniors and "Pole espoirs"-Orleans ....already some years . They have joint trainning ...then meet Djukic ....and thursday they (french juniors) will be in Rapid Hall to CSM - Buzau (round 11 in NL)
https://www.csmbucuresti.ro/stire/883-o ... -bucuresti

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2140
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 180 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: About the CSM Bucharest project

Postby Doru Delavale » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:15 pm

" We have not yet discussed the extension of the contract. We talked a little about it, there is nothing concrete, but they assured me of the club's support. It is clear that the first team with whom I will start the discussion is CSM. Of course I want to know who I'm going to start preparing in the summer, in the coming months I will decide what will be in the summer , " said Cristina Neagu for Digi Sport

Is this meaning that yet it is not know the future strategy of CSM for next seasons ? That Cristina do not want to sign in an unclear experimental team without true valuable-recognized players. The other meaning is that will be surely other treatings with other teams.Neagu has now 30 and want to be part of a team to pay her well but also to really fight for CL title.

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2140
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 180 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: About the CSM Bucharest project

Postby Doru Delavale » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:07 pm

Just saw and heard G.Szabo on DigiSport saying they look for an substitute player for Neagu "next days or weeks "<<! #-o ?>>
and she is just about to speak choaches and see some list with players wanting to play CSM.... :-" :lol: :-" :?:

User avatar
LucianK
Extra Member
Posts: 444
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:07 pm
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: About the CSM Bucharest project

Postby LucianK » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:11 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:Just saw and heard G.Szabo on DigiSport saying they look for an substitute player for Neagu "next days or weeks "<< #-o >>


Just saw that on TV as well. Well, are they aware of the fact that there is a deadline?

If they want to transfer new players for the main round, the deadline is "Tuesday, 22 January 2019".

Gabriela Sabo's speech left me... speechless. it's as if only yesterday they realised they need replacements. ](*,)

Also the way she worded it is bizarre as k**f: "next days or weeks I'll receive a list of players who want to play for CSM." #-o

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2140
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 180 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: About the CSM Bucharest project

Postby Doru Delavale » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:17 pm

Probably they believe in : "Nu-ti aduce anul ce-ti aduce ceasul " ....
Ha-ha,may be they did not know the deadline and want to bring players on halfbreak match (against Gyor)...

User avatar
LucianK
Extra Member
Posts: 444
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:07 pm
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: About the CSM Bucharest project

Postby LucianK » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:08 pm

According to GSP, CSM's strategy is to transfer as many Romanian national team players as they can. And they also want to bring Ambros Martin from Rostov.

Priority: Keep Cristina Neagu.

Wish-list: Denisa Dedu, Gabriela Perianu, Eliza Buceschi, Crina Pintea and Laura Chiper.

3-4 foreign players to stay: Andrea Lekic, Dragana Cvijic, Jelena Grubisic and Amanda Kurtovic.

Players to leave: Nathalie Hagman, Sabina Jacobsen, Majda Mehmedovic, Jovanka Radicevic, Barbara Lazovic.

Also the 3 Romanians "over 35": Paula Ungureanu, Iulia Curea and Oana Manea will not be prolonged.

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1502
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: About the CSM Bucharest project

Postby John » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:37 pm

LucianK wrote:According to GSP, CSM's strategy is to transfer as many Romanian national team players as they can. And they also want to bring Ambros Martin from Rostov.

Priority: Keep Cristina Neagu.

Wish-list: Denisa Dedu, Gabriela Perianu, Eliza Buceschi, Crina Pintea and Laura Chiper.

3-4 foreign players to stay: Andrea Lekic, Dragana Cvijic, Jelena Grubisic and Amanda Kurtovic.

Players to leave: Nathalie Hagman, Sabina Jacobsen, Majda Mehmedovic, Jovanka Radicevic, Barbara Lazovic.

Also the 3 Romanians "over 35": Paula Ungureanu, Iulia Curea and Oana Manea will not be prolonged.


Big LIKE. Good strategy and if they make it happen i will cheer for this CSM
Interesting that they won't try to sign Dumanska but rather keep Grubisic.

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2140
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 180 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: About the CSM Bucharest project

Postby Doru Delavale » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:58 pm

Luca now live on CSM official site...


....nothing interesting.....so spoke "activistii de partid" old times... many empty words and nothing really to say....pity :roll:

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2140
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 180 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: About the CSM Bucharest project

Postby Doru Delavale » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:15 pm

LucianK wrote:According to GSP, CSM's strategy is to transfer as many Romanian national team players as they can. And they also want to bring Ambros Martin from Rostov.

Priority: Keep Cristina Neagu.

Wish-list: Denisa Dedu, Gabriela Perianu, Eliza Buceschi, Crina Pintea and Laura Chiper.

3-4 foreign players to stay: Andrea Lekic, Dragana Cvijic, Jelena Grubisic and Amanda Kurtovic.

Players to leave: Nathalie Hagman, Sabina Jacobsen, Majda Mehmedovic, Jovanka Radicevic, Barbara Lazovic.

Also the 3 Romanians "over 35": Paula Ungureanu, Iulia Curea and Oana Manea will not be prolonged.


Don't understand what kind of contract signed CSM to Radicevic (formally on 2 seasons....but with clause which allowed her to break contract ? was that a paper-shit or what :?: ? This is second time CSM "used"such image of themselves...

User avatar
LucianK
Extra Member
Posts: 444
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:07 pm
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: About the CSM Bucharest project

Postby LucianK » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:35 pm

Yea, so basically Luca didn't say much during that live transmission. He gave two lists of players that have been contacted in december/january in order to replace Neagu (Nze Minko, Penezic, Perianu, Roberts, Damjanovic, Kim On-a) and Kurtovic (Burgaard, Lavko, Lacrabere, Klikovac). Two of them refused because of personal reasons, the rest of them couldn't be bought from their contracts.

For this season the club's objectives are winning the title and the cup in Romania + F4 qualification. He confirmed that CSM's strategy for next year will be to bring many Romanian NT players (without going into details). The club has offered contracts to some of the main players of the Romanian NT and they are currently waiting for answers from the girls. He'll announce the transfers as soon as they are signed ("in the next few days or weeks").

The rest of it was just him ranting about various stuff that nobody cares about. :arrow:

User avatar
Silviu
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1096
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 9:36 am
Location: România/België
Has thanked: 120 times
Been thanked: 65 times

Re: About the CSM Bucharest project

Postby Silviu » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:39 pm

According to GSP [...]

Marius Ursescu is not the most reliable journalist nor is CSM the most reliable club. Keeping Grubišić is indeed odd as she and Ungureanu have both badly underperformed this season. Supposing that CSM's managers were forced by the main sponsor to give the team a more "Romanian" face, I assume they tried to get Dumanska but failed (as far as I know she has a 2 years contract with Vâlcea).

But assuming that this story will become indeed a real deal, I would be very excited. Having so many national team players playing together in the same club team an entire season and being trained by the national team's coach, what could be better for Romanian NT?

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2140
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 180 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: About the CSM Bucharest project

Postby Doru Delavale » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:40 pm

LucianK wrote:Yea, so basically Luca didn't say much during that live transmission. He gave two lists of players that have been contacted in december/january in order to replace Neagu (Nze Minko, Penezic, Perianu, Roberts, Damjanovic, Kim On-a) and Kurtovic (Burgaard, Lavko, Lacrabere, Klikovac). Two of them refused because of personal reasons, the rest of them couldn't be bought from their contracts.

For this season the club's objectives are winning the title and the cup in Romania + F4 qualification. He confirmed that CSM's strategy for next year will be to bring many Romanian NT players (without going into details). The club has offered contracts to some of the main players of the Romanian NT and they are currently waiting for answers from the girls. He'll announce the transfers as soon as they are signed ("in the next few days or weeks").

The rest of it was just him ranting about various stuff that nobody cares about. :arrow:


Of course they "couldn't be brought " because others clubs sign CONTRACTS !!! not "pis-wasser" like CSM.

User avatar
swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 932
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:55 pm
Location: Bucharest
Been thanked: 75 times

Re: About the CSM Bucharest project

Postby swarthofole » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:47 am

that article is nothing but Ursescu's wish list, a total piece of crap imho. I think he got bored waiting for the usual wish lists on handball123 and decided to go for it. :D
now let's have a closer look:

1. the most important thing is that management is not allowed anymore to buy players from contracts. I guess they would have already signed some this winter, if they could pay some fees... :wink:

2. Buceschi will never compete with Lekic and Omoregie, it's just not her way of doing things, so I guess she will simply pass the offer. even if she is willing to sign, I am sure Brasov will never back down when smelling some money, they did it in the past with Chiper and we all know the outcome. I don't know what her contract says, but if she has no clause, it will be difficult to buy her out. then it would be absolutely a nonsense to let Omoregie go, she fits so well and she is maybe the best transfer from the last batch (of course Lekic is also a very good one).

3. same for Chiper in terms of buying her out, plus she is 30 and I don't see why they should bring her when they could have a younger backup for Udristioiu (maybe Ilie?)

4. Perianu and Dedu - don't know much about their contracts, but if Luca stated they couldn't buy out some players from contracts (and Perianu was on that list), I guess it is a pretty good one, so it will be again very hard. with Solberg being the first choice, I think Dedu could be easily tempted, but imho she is not a F4 keeper.

5. Pintea is a very strange case for me: first she signs for Gyor which was a very logical choice and a totally deserved reward for a player who developed a lot lately. then she says that was her biggest dream. then she plays for 6 months (and eventually win the CL). and after all this she leaves for CSM. I understand the mirage of CL trophy, but where is her fighting spirit?? and if she knew it was just temporary, why signing to Gyor to humiliate yourself (not totally, because you have some trophies in your bag, but still... :roll: )? is this world really going crazy??

so...new year, new players, new coach. and they call that "strategy"??
Live long and prosper.

User avatar
Derp
Extra Member
Posts: 384
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:31 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: About the CSM Bucharest project

Postby Derp » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:17 am

swarthofole wrote:that article is nothing but Ursescu's wish list, a total piece of crap imho. I think he got bored waiting for the usual wish lists on handball123 and decided to go for it. :D
now let's have a closer look:

1. the most important thing is that management is not allowed anymore to buy players from contracts. I guess they would have already signed some this winter, if they could pay some fees... :wink:

2. Buceschi will never compete with Lekic and Omoregie, it's just not her way of doing things, so I guess she will simply pass the offer. even if she is willing to sign, I am sure Brasov will never back down when smelling some money, they did it in the past with Chiper and we all know the outcome. I don't know what her contract says, but if she has no clause, it will be difficult to buy her out. then it would be absolutely a nonsense to let Omoregie go, she fits so well and she is maybe the best transfer from the last batch (of course Lekic is also a very good one).

3. same for Chiper in terms of buying her out, plus she is 30 and I don't see why they should bring her when they could have a younger backup for Udristioiu (maybe Ilie?)

4. Perianu and Dedu - don't know much about their contracts, but if Luca stated they couldn't buy out some players from contracts (and Perianu was on that list), I guess it is a pretty good one, so it will be again very hard. with Solberg being the first choice, I think Dedu could be easily tempted, but imho she is not a F4 keeper.

5. Pintea is a very strange case for me: first she signs for Gyor which was a very logical choice and a totally deserved reward for a player who developed a lot lately. then she says that was her biggest dream. then she plays for 6 months (and eventually win the CL). and after all this she leaves for CSM. I understand the mirage of CL trophy, but where is her fighting spirit?? and if she knew it was just temporary, why signing to Gyor to humiliate yourself (not totally, because you have some trophies in your bag, but still... :roll: )? is this world really going crazy??

so...new year, new players, new coach. and they call that "strategy"??


Regarding Pintea do you really expect in such a situation an honest statement from her that "this is just an interim stage in my career and neither I, nor the Győr leaders are counting with more than 6 months with me but heyho..."?
Of course everyone repeats the same s**t no matter what. This is my dream... the best choice...big step in my career...I have big plans...the best team in my career so far...
I just don't see any benefits of honest words in such cases. We all know that in the background there are minor, nuanced, financial and personal factors all the time but sharing such details with the fans would never pay out in any form.
Not even Győr should ever humiliate her new signing with honestly declaring that they rely on her only for 6 months and they never even planned to build her into the team and they expect better signing in the meantime.
:shock:

wossen
Regular
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 9:15 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: About the CSM Bucharest project

Postby wossen » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:33 am

It looks like: city government wants a romanian team with F4 participation - club management is sceptical and dosen't know how to manage it with mainly romanian players- especially with the sure F4 participationl? Could that be?

@swartofhole: a helthy Buceschi on the side of Neagu is very much stronger than Omoregie.

Interesting is the hesitate of Cristina Neagu to sign a new CSM contract.

User avatar
swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 932
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:55 pm
Location: Bucharest
Been thanked: 75 times

Re: About the CSM Bucharest project

Postby swarthofole » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:38 am

Derp wrote:
Regarding Pintea do you really expect in such a situation an honest statement from her that "this is just an interim stage in my career and neither I, nor the Győr leaders are counting with more than 6 months with me but heyho..."?
Of course everyone repeats the same s**t no matter what. This is my dream... the best choice...big step in my career...I have big plans...the best team in my career so far...
I just don't see any benefits of honest words in such cases. We all know that in the background there are minor, nuanced, financial and personal factors all the time but sharing such details with the fans would never pay out in any form.
Not even Győr should ever humiliate her new signing with honestly declaring that they rely on her only for 6 months and they never even planned to build her into the team and they expect better signing in the meantime.


I was just being ironic about that, I know you know it. it is just pathetic how a transfer becomes "the best day of my life", "the love of my life" and "my dream since forever" and then in 6 months you're out. just pathetic...

@vlad/ wossen: you're missing the point here, Buceschi won't compete with any of those players. so even if Omoregie will leave, she will have to deal with Lekic. she never does that. but you can always put her on your wish list. :D
Live long and prosper.

User avatar
HB9
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1462
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:01 pm
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 164 times

Re: About the CSM Bucharest project

Postby HB9 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:52 am

swarthofole wrote:I was just being ironic about that, I know you know it. it is just pathetic how a transfer becomes "the best day of my life", "the love of my life" and "my dream since forever" and then in 6 months you're out. just pathetic...

=D>
idle banter.

mikh
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2905
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:18 pm
Location: North of the Wall
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 86 times

Re: About the CSM Bucharest project

Postby mikh » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:09 am

swarthofole wrote:that article is nothing but Ursescu's wish list, a total piece of crap imho. I think he got bored waiting for the usual wish lists on handball123 and decided to go for it. :D

What? You mean Mr. Handball Expert himself [as he was named by his media outlet]?! Sometimes I wonder how these guys got their jobs and how they manage to keep them.

swarthofole wrote:so...new year, new players, new coach. and they call that "strategy"??

The strategy might be very simple this year: 2019-2020 are elections years in Romania (euro, local, presidential). The locals are in 2020 and by then a "Romanian project" could sound catchy enough. So, by copying what Oltchim did in 2005-2006 when gradually repatriated all the NT they could have a double hit.

Btw, another thing to be taken into account is that this club's profile (at least) might be rethought if the current party loses the local elections in 2020. This is something that has happened over and over again in Romania. I'm not wishing anything, just sounding a clear alarm for all those that are too caught up into "project" discussions, that there are bigger factors than handball at play here.

User avatar
LucianK
Extra Member
Posts: 444
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:07 pm
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: About the CSM Bucharest project

Postby LucianK » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:41 pm

Pssst!... Psssttt!... You!... Yes, YOU! Wanna hear a joke?

Oana Manea still thinks at this point that CSM can win the Champions League. :lol:


Return to “Female Handball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], PoloMarco and 6 guests