Handball Fan-atic

Re: About the CSM Bucharest project

Postby Des57 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:48 am

bajkalb
Extra Member

Postby bajkalb » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:58 am

The project looks very impressive.

Can they finally go for one of the European cup (EHF, CWC)?

CSM Bucharest

New sponsor

Postby CSM Bucharest » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:28 pm

Toyo Motor Center associated its name with CSM Bucharest. 5 Toyota Yaris to be used at the club.

bajkalb wrote:The project looks very impressive.

Can they finally go for one of the European cup (EHF, CWC)?

:(

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:33 am

Short interview with Oana Manea. Stupid questions and format (all questions are translated into English but her answers are not), but it's good to see/hear her. Please come back quickly, Oana!

CSM Bucharest

Postby CSM Bucharest » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:08 pm

:-" I cannot post some gossips in the topic of transfers, but Perianu and Laslo might sign for CSM. This means they skipped Mica and the 9-meter line will look like this: Torstenson (Bazaliu) - Rodrigues (Laslo) - L. Jørgensen (Perianu). I would also bring a right back, maybe Constantinescu or somebody else. Perianu did play on the right though, in Hungary/Croatia. Neagu will replace Torstenson but I think this will be in 2016.

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:52 pm

^If so, they will bury yet another player (Laslo) on the bench, as they did with Bazaliu. And Perianu - although she was OKish at the EC - is not such a great transfer imho.

gergő
Handball Fan-atic

Postby gergő » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:09 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CSM_Buchar ... andball%29

someone is a bit too enthusiastic if you check the possible transfers section. :D

barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic

Postby barry.romania » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:12 pm

if they will be first reserves in my opinion, they will have the chance to play Silviu. Bazaliu and Perianu can learn a lot from Torstenson and then from Neagu. the same Laslo from Rodrigues. of course, the best would be a team in CL like FTC formed by Romanian youngsters and some foreigners. but these are dreams. why? because even if somebody would want to develop such a project (Universitatea Cluj, an example), CSM and HCM would not allow.

it`s better to be a reserve at a top team than regular in U Cluj. considering we don`t have yet a league with 4-5 awesome clubs. I don`t know why they don`t insist with Ostase and Bazaliu, they are in my opinion prepared. I also like the blonde goalkeeper from that former U18.

Bazaliu at BM could have done much more.

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:01 pm

gergő wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CSM_Bucharest_%28women%27s_handball%29

someone is a bit too enthusiastic if you check the possible transfers section. :D

Yes, it is absolutely ridiculous. But unfortunately it is not the first time when Romanian handball enthusiasts are writing rubbish on the international Wiki without indicating any source. I attached a "verification needed" tag on the whole paragraph, but I can't do more.

@barry.romania: Bazaliu didn't play even against the worst teams in our league, as "U" Alexandrion Cluj or SC Mureșul Târgu Mureș. I really doubt that sitting on the same bench with Torstenson will do her any good. At least Laslo played a lot with Cluj and so did Perianu with Brăila.

CSM Bucharest

Postby CSM Bucharest » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:28 pm

https://translate.google.ro/translate?s ... edit-text=

An article about globalisation:

Flensburg champion of Europe: 13 foreigners
ETO Gyor: 8

Veszprem 11
Montpellier 9
Barcelona, PSG 8

Vardar, Krim, Baia Mare 10
Metz, THC 8
Buducnost 7

The CSM project is currently "young", there are 2100 just handball youths for the future. Bucharest's first objective is to reach the Final Four then the next objective would be to win the Champions League trophy. Both ASAP. Substantially these youngsters to be integrated in time at the highest level.

barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic

Postby barry.romania » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:35 pm

haha, they should`ve better said the truth, that they can`t get Neagu, Perianu, Chiper, Constantinescu and some others. :-"

Des57
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Des57 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:56 pm

barry.romania wrote:haha, they should`ve better said the truth, that they can`t get Neagu, Perianu, Chiper, Constantinescu and some others. :-"

Barry,don't you thinkl that with the money CSM has they can take any player in the league minus some that play for Baia Mare?I do. :) They can easily get Perianu,Chiper and others :)Give Braila some money and they wrap Perianu with a ribbon.But I know you must pay.Were used to geting everything for free.

barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic

Postby barry.romania » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:32 pm

I don`t think so because they don`t spend money on transfer fees.

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:40 pm

I don't understand the fuss about Perianu. Really. And Chiper is a lost cause. It would be a waste of time and money.

Des57
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Des57 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:01 pm

Silviu wrote:I don't understand the fuss about Perianu. Really. And Chiper is a lost cause. It would be a waste of time and money.

I'm not a fan of any of the two,on the contrary my opinion regarding the two it's not very good.I was talking about the two only in the context of what barry said.I think that if CSM wants one of the players he listed they would get it.As you say Chiper is just a decent player for the Romanian league.With Perianu I still have some hopes :) ,but she's at the same level she was some years ago and remaining in Braila clearly doesn't help.I also think that with the right guidance she can develop alot and be a good player.

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:53 pm

^ Oh, I know Des57. I second all that you wrote. My comment was not directed to you. :)

And some trivia about Chiper: the British/Irish (?) commentator on LaolaTV during last European Championships kept on pronouncing her name "Cheaper" :lol:. I kinda agree.

John
:::Handball Expert:::

Postby John » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:12 pm

CSM Bucharest wrote:Vardar, Krim, Baia Mare 10

Vardar has 15 foreigners or to say it in another way the whole team, they added 3 Macedonians recently only because of recent injuries.

CSM Bucharest

Postby CSM Bucharest » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:54 pm

The Brazilians are perfectly accommodated in Bucharest. In two different interviews, they state that they are feeling very well in the Romanian capital.

* beautiful Fernanda da Silva at 0:25 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8csEm0lyIeE
* polyglot Mayssa Pessoa at 0:47 who says that she did not expect to be all so good and that she enjoys it a lot and is very happy to be part of this project https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEO5xO6UrK8

Both said that they feel like in Brazil, and a bit like in France and Spain.

* a video with Deonise Fachinello https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J92FOdb9XyE (no interview though)

Alaur97
Regular

Postby Alaur97 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:59 pm

CSM Bucharest wrote:The Brazilians are perfectly accommodated in Bucharest. In two different interviews, they state that they are feeling very well in the Romanian capital.

* beautiful Fernanda da Silva at 0:25 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8csEm0lyIeE
* polyglot Mayssa Pessoa at 0:47 who says that she did not expect to be all so good and that she enjoys it a lot and is very happy to be part of this project https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEO5xO6UrK8

Both said that they feel like in Brazil, and a bit like in France and Spain.

* a video with Deonise Fachinello https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J92FOdb9XyE (no interview though)

I think that CSM brought too many brazilian players. Despite Pessoa and Rodigues, the rest are useless. I'm expecting that in the next season Fachinello and Rodrigues will not longer be part of the team.

CSM Bucharest

Postby CSM Bucharest » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:35 pm

Fachinello and Rodrigues or da Silva? Anyway, Rodrigues at the start of the season was great. Da Silva is also a good player. Fachinello can help.

Alaur97
Regular

Postby Alaur97 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:25 pm

CSM Bucharest wrote:Fachinello and Rodrigues or da Silva? Anyway, Rodrigues at the start of the season was great. Da Silva is also a good player. Fachinello can help.

Sorry, I wanted to say Silva no Rodrigues...anyway players like fachinelo can help but I'm wondering why roumanien can't help. A young player like Perianu, Popa Pricopie, Zamfir can also help... The most valuable players have to join in a team like CSM...Fachinelo i a mediocre player. Another player that I think in the next season will not be able to be on top is Tortensson...it seems that she has an age and she need to be replaced quickly

LucianK
Extra Member

Postby LucianK » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:36 pm

Yeah, right, replace the whole team. :lol:

Linnea is great, even at 31, her game is on point. I feel like there's been a lot of pressure on her lately since Ana Rodrigues is not at her best and the right back is dead with Vizitiu. Linnea needs some good replacement and a good right back, who can shoot and take away some of the responsability. Jorgensen is a much better shooter than Vizitiu or Cavaleiro, and if she integrates well into the team, i feel like Linnea would feel better on court as well. Rodrigues must upgrade her game, she's been poor since december. Da Silva is great, she must stay. Cavaleiro should stay as well, as a replacement for Jorgensen since I don't know any other decent RB that CSM could sign right now.

Alaur97
Regular

Postby Alaur97 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:51 pm

LucianK wrote:Yeah, right, replace the whole team. :lol:

Linnea is great, even at 31, her game is on point. I feel like there's been a lot of pressure on her lately since Ana Rodrigues is not at her best and the right back is dead with Vizitiu. Linnea needs some good replacement and a good right back, who can shoot and take away some of the responsability. Jorgensen is a much better shooter than Vizitiu or Cavaleiro, and if she integrates well into the team, i feel like Linnea would feel better on court as well. Rodrigues must upgrade her game, she's been poor since december. Da Silva is great, she must stay. Cavaleiro should stay as well, as a replacement for Jorgensen since I don't know any other decent RB that CSM could sign right now.

I didn't said to replace all team, but in my opinion are some players that in the future can't help anymore the team. We didn't saw Lineea in Chhampions League...is very easy to core a lot of goals in matches like Constanta, Valcea, Roman etc...she definetly is one of the best defender in the world but in attack...
Also are so many good roumanien players who deserve to play at a team like CSM...You said that Jorgensen needs a double post and the young right back from Cluj, Laura Popa is the best left handed in Roumania(obvioly Geiger is still missing)

barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic

Postby barry.romania » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:08 pm

Alaur97 wrote:Sorry, I wanted to say Silva no Rodrigues...anyway players like fachinelo can help but I'm wondering why roumanien can't help. A young player like Perianu, Popa Pricopie, Zamfir can also help... The most valuable players have to join in a team like CSM...Fachinelo i a mediocre player. Another player that I think in the next season will not be able to be on top is Tortensson...it seems that she has an age and she need to be replaced quickly

Laura Popa is quite interesting and pretty young, we finally found a right back because we have tons of left backs but no right ones. but she isn`t ready yet for any of HCM or CSM. at Baia Mare we had Tiron (on the left side) and we now loaned her to Craiova. of course, she`s on the same position with Buceschi and Abbingh. Zamfir isn`t Bucharest material AND IS A LEFT BACK, Perianu isn`t for sale to Romania only if her contract expires she can be signed (she`s also a left back, but can play on the right). regarding Cavaleiro, she is an average up to solid or quite good player in her best days. clearly better at this hour than these Romanian youngsters except Perianu. about Pricopi, she might also not be top material though Aurelian Roșca strongly believes in her but we all expected a better senior career.

unfortunately they don`t need left backs, they have Bazaliu though as a senior is under some others.

barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic

Postby barry.romania » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:20 pm

CSM in my personal opinion should have brought a world class right back but who? who is at Torstenson`s level on the left? and if they would have brought a world class right back, they could have signed even 2 Romanian left backs (without signing Linnea) to compete for a regular place - such as Cartaș and Constantinescu (and when Perianu would have been a free agent, that left back that wouldn`t have confirmed would have been removed, loaned or released).

anyway, THIS STRATEGY DOESN`T STAND if Neagu will arrive in the 2016 summer.

Return to “Female Handball”