About the CSM Bucharest project

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
doomark
Handball Fan-atic

Re: About the CSM Bucharest project

Postby doomark » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:36 pm

barry.romania wrote:you meant Do Nascimento signed CSM Bucharest? :o :o I`m shocked! also Fernanda da Silva who is always one of the scorers of the Brazilian NT and Ana Paula Rodrigues.

Alexandra "NO" Nascimento to Bucharest...

Des57
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Des57 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:43 pm

doomark wrote:
barry.romania wrote:you meant Do Nascimento signed CSM Bucharest? :o :o I`m shocked! also Fernanda da Silva who is always one of the scorers of the Brazilian NT and Ana Paula Rodrigues.

Alexandra "NO" Nascimento to Bucharest...

Kind of expected. :) What about the other 2?

Des57
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Des57 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:11 pm

barry.romania wrote:that`s a big transfer after Vizitiu! Vizitiu, Curea, Manea and Rodrigues at least, prepararing... Glibko is there too! did Iulia give birth?

I'll answer you in this topic,barry,since the transfer topic is flooded with offtopic posts and that annoys all of us,so don't need to contribute with one more. :)
Yes,she gave birth in january 2014 to a baby girl and will not play until the start of next season,so it's not a transfer for this season.

http://www.sportulsalajean.ro/articol-1 ... nit-mamica

Des57
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Des57 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:46 pm

gyms wrote:Ale Nascimento officially to Baia Mare, writes the Hypo page.

2 made,three to go acording to prosport. :D Fernanda da Silva,Ana Paula Rodriguez and Cavaleiro wanted in Bucharest
http://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/ha ... a-12082101

barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic

Jakob Vestergaard`s workshop in Romania

Postby barry.romania » Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:06 pm

Extra Member

Postby 123123 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:19 pm

Would be really awesome now that thanks to Oltchim's work that Romania gets 2 high quality teams to represent them in CL. I'm sure we'll finally see some trophies going Romania's way soon then! :D

barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic

Postby barry.romania » Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:23 pm

he was also in the studio of Digi Sport at Săptămâna de Handbal (not just at Dolce Sport). nothing new, probably until the summer. Vestergaard stated he`s disappointed that in Denmark handball isn`t played in schools especially. his workshops project aims that too. it was an invitation from CSM Bucharest. in rest only positive talk about the Romanian women`s handball.

one commentator at Digi, said in a commentary that CSM Bucharest registered 6.000 players. men and women. the majority of them being juniors.

in my opinion, he will start training at CSM Bucharest from the summer. if more top players will be brought, also foreigners. he also said that it`s not impossible to train both, the club and the national team of Romania.

silvius
Extra Member

Postby silvius » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:47 pm

barry.romania wrote:- almost all the club`s money will go to the handball team; they will keep only the only this department and the rugby one

I must say that I don't know too much about this project, but I would like to know where from are coming the money and if it is a longer term project and not just for 1 year and so on. In handball we have several examples of teams that they got strong financial support for few years and after they became history.
The same question about HCM, do they have some strong sponsors or just the local authorities ? Are they able to pay salaries for so many valuable players ?
Please some of you to enlighten me. :D

ZRK Vardar
Extra Member

Postby ZRK Vardar » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:44 am

So will Bucaresti become handball city just as Skopje ? or will this only be a female handball project ?.

Adriyanos
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Adriyanos » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:25 am

CSM București has had, until 2013 handball (men and women), basketball (men and women), volleyball (men and women) and rugby teams. The plan is to create a very good team, which can be very good both in Romania and in Europe. As women's handball is the most easy alternative, the team's management will direct most of the funds there.

Des57
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Des57 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:32 am

barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic

Postby barry.romania » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:11 am

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:13 pm

Constantin Căliman, general manager of CSM Bucharest: "We have decided that in very short time there will be two teams of CSM Bucharest, one in the National League and the other one in the Divizia A (the Second League). We will bring eight foreign players and 28 Romanian players. We will focus towards top female players in Romania. We will bring three to four players from the national team, but I cannot disclose the names yet. We will announce our roster at the end of May. For now, we cannot communicate the names of the players to come, nor their contracts, but certainly we will not throw the money out the window. We want to form a team with players from Romania and to come up with many junior players. We do not intend to bring any girl from the Center of Excellence in Vâlcea, we want to set up one such Center in Bucharest." (Article in ProSport)

OK, now I wonder if FRH, under its new leadership, will remove the 4 foreign players limit in the National League. Although I know that CSM Bucharest and HCM Baia Mare will bring foreign players mainly for the Champions League, I think it would be absurd to keep a large number of your players on the bench just because some dinosaurs have decided that foreign players will hurt Romanian handball. Still, I think Dedu will change that rule, because he was himself a foreign player abroad.

MINAURHCMBM

Postby MINAURHCMBM » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:49 pm

Silviu wrote:
OK, now I wonder if FRH, under its new leadership, will remove the 4 foreign players limit in the National League.

3 on the floor + 2 on the bench.
Dedu will not be able to say "no" to baia mare and csm, regarding the foreigners limit.

Des57
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Des57 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:39 am

Adriyanos
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Adriyanos » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:34 pm

Oana Manea and Talida Tolnai have also signed for Bucharest. The two players will join the Bucharest team next week.

Linnea Torstenson, Franca da Silva, Ana Paula Rodrigues, Deonise Cavaleiro and Carmen Martin are also to join the Romanian side. Andjela Bulatovic is negotiating with the management.

http://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/ha ... a-12124791

Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Bo$ko » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:43 pm

They will join Bucharest team and will leave CL before the end of MR ?

gyms
Handball Fan-atic

Postby gyms » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:46 pm

Are they (Manea and Tolnai) already left the Ljubljana??? because of the financial problems??

Adriyanos
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Adriyanos » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:46 pm

According to what CSM's official said, Manea and Tolnai have already end their contracts, as they were not paid for several months. They will join the team next week and maybe play against Corona Brașov on Wednesday.

Des57
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Des57 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:47 pm

Adriyanos wrote:Oana Manea and Talida Tolnai have also signed for Bucharest. The two players will join the Bucharest team next week.

Linnea Torstenson, Franca da Silva, Ana Paula Rodrigues, Deonise Cavaleiro and Carmen Martin are also to join the Romanian side. Andjela Bulatovic is negotiating with the management.

http://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/ha ... a-12124791

Very good transfers! =D> And bringing Manea and Tolnai now will help the team to get a Euro Cups place,I have no doubt.I guess this is the end of any hopes Krim has, in CL for this year,with all the money problems and players leaving the team. :-k I see no need for Andjela Bulatovic though.

Des57
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Des57 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:52 pm

Adriyanos wrote:According to what CSM's official said, Manea and Tolnai have already end their contracts, as they were not paid for several months. They will join the team next week and maybe play against Corona Brașov on Wednesday.

It's interesting to know when will Martin and Torstenson join the team.Cause both of them are without team right now.

gyms
Handball Fan-atic

Postby gyms » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:54 pm

Des57 wrote:
Adriyanos wrote:According to what CSM's official said, Manea and Tolnai have already end their contracts, as they were not paid for several months. They will join the team next week and maybe play against Corona Brașov on Wednesday.

It's interesting to know when will Martin and Torstenson join the team.Cause both of them are without team right now.

Torstensson why? she is the player of Viborg now.

Des57
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Des57 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:58 pm

gyms wrote:
Des57 wrote:

Torstensson why? she is the player of Viborg now.

Sorry about that.Now I see on the oficial webpage she's part of the team.I had the impresion that was only a rumour.

Adriyanos
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Adriyanos » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:35 pm

Des57 wrote:
Adriyanos wrote:It's interesting to know when will Martin and Torstenson join the team.Cause both of them are without team right now.

Romanian teams can only transfer Romanian free agents until the end of the season. ;)

Des57
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Des57 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:17 pm

Adriyanos wrote:
Des57 wrote:
Adriyanos wrote:It's interesting to know when will Martin and Torstenson join the team.Cause both of them are without team right now.

Romanian teams can only transfer Romanian free agents until the end of the season. ;)

Thanks for the info! :)

Return to “Female Handball”