About the CSM Bucharest project

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Stefan_MNE
Champions League 2010/2011; 2011/2012 and European Championship 2012 Fantasy Game Winner

Re: About the CSM Bucharest project

Postby Stefan_MNE » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:03 pm

So, Romania is again becoming a new Mecca for handball players, especially Brazilians. :) I was hoping Martin would come to Podgorica, though.

OltchimRmValcea
Extra Member

Postby OltchimRmValcea » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:53 pm

Stefan_MNE wrote:So, Romania is again becoming a new Mecca for handball players, especially Brazilians. :) I was hoping Martin would come to Podgorica, though.

without any frustration, but..
- as someone said - Mecca without Ka'aba (Oltchim Ramnicu Valcea) can't exist... :)

P.S: I hope these 2 projects will be continued and both will have a happy-end. Our handball will certainly benefit and improve!
L. Hutupan-Dinu, V. Ardean-Elisei, Cristina Neagu, O. Manea, I. Stanca, M. Jovanovic, Y. Ozel, R. Maier.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyKvP63kFHw

Des57
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Des57 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:12 pm

Adriyanos wrote:
Des57 wrote:
Adriyanos wrote:It's interesting to know when will Martin and Torstenson join the team.Cause both of them are without team right now.

Romanian teams can only transfer Romanian free agents until the end of the season. ;)

http://www.digisport.ro/Sport/HANDBAL/C ... ransferuri
Acording to Digisport ,Pessoa could play for CSM starting from this season :-k

Des57
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Des57 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:27 pm

MINAURHCMBM

Postby MINAURHCMBM » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:36 pm

Tolnai is a good gk.Pessoa and Tolnai are at the same level.The 2 are the reserves of HCM Baia Mare keepers at the national teams :lol:

Des57
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Des57 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:38 pm

Since you know so much,you should remember that without Pessoa,Brazil could have said goodbye to the World title. ;)

MINAURHCMBM

Postby MINAURHCMBM » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:46 pm

What are you doing...:)I can say also, if babi would not been awesome against x team, brazil wouldn't be world champions.Lets be serious.
Its a fact that arenhart and ungureanu are undisputed starters for the 2 national teams.When babi or ungureanu has a bad game, pessoa and tolnai takes the place.Thats all. :-"

Des57
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Des57 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:02 pm

MINAURHCMBM wrote:What are you doing...:)I can say also, if babi would not been awesome against x team, brazil wouldn't be world champions.Lets be serious.
Its a fact that arenhart and ungureanu are undisputed starters for the 2 national teams.When babi or ungureanu has a bad game, pessoa and tolnai takes the place.Thats all. :-"

Man,I'm not denaying that Ungureanu and Arenhart are starters,I'm just saying that sometimes a reserve gk can be as important as a starter.IMO Pessoa is much better that Tolnai.Please keep your smile for yourself. :)If this is your atitude when your team won nothing,what will you do when they will finally win something.

MINAURHCMBM

Postby MINAURHCMBM » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:06 pm

I am sorry...what it has to do what hcm baia mare won or what did not.I was comparing the gk of the 2 teams.And yes, comparing what HCM BAIA MARE won,and what csm Bucharest won, oh, well, lets see....HCM Baia Mare, winner of Romanian cup and Romanian supercup.Csm Bucharest...hmmm...zero.Thanks for giving me one more reason to point out HCM Baia Mare > csm Bucharest. :lol:

Des57
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Des57 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:09 pm

Oh,man.Somehow you manage to show your limits every single time.I didn't wanted to enter in a conflict with you,but you have the atitude of a 2 year old.From now talk to the hand =;

MINAURHCMBM

Postby MINAURHCMBM » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:13 pm

Oh, man, you've realized that you messed up, and now you try to blame the otherone.Now, this is childish . Really. Grow up.If you cant backup your own words, go play with 5 year old kids.

Des57
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Des57 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:23 pm

MINAURHCMBM wrote:Oh, man, you've realized that you messed up, and now you try to blame the otherone.Now, this is childish . Really. Grow up.If you cant backup your own words, go play with 5 year old kids.

Is it me or you managed to enter in a conflict with every Romanian user here?That doesn't tell you nothing?Spear us of your childish and stupid atitude.Laugh alone and spere us of "my...is better that you..."Someting else you can't offer and I'm wasting my time with you.You learnt nothing and you'll never will.Have a good night,man! =; Sorry to the others for the offtopic.

MINAURHCMBM

Postby MINAURHCMBM » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:40 pm

Des57 wrote:
MINAURHCMBM wrote:Oh, man, you've realized that you messed up, and now you try to blame the otherone.Now, this is childish . Really. Grow up.If you cant backup your own words, go play with 5 year old kids.

Is it me or you managed to enter in a conflict with every Romanian user here?That doesn't tell you nothing?Spear us of your childish and stupid atitude.Laugh alone and spere us of "my...is better that you..."Someting else you can't offer and I'm wasting my time with you.You learnt nothing and you'll never will.Have a good night,man! =; Sorry to the others for the offtopic.

I say one more time.I didn't come to this website to kiss the ass of oltchim fans and to cry after oltchim.I let this passion for those who cared about that team.When the truth about oltchim(the fact oltchim never won CL and that they were finance by the Romania state) it upsets you and others, I CAN NOT CARE LESS.The truth is MORE IMPORTANT than what you or oltchim cry babies think.
For the rest of the night, you can talk to your hand.Maybe it will help you backing up your own words.If you don't succeed tonight, try tomorrow and so on.

John
:::Handball Expert:::

Postby John » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:33 pm

Guys, please discuss handball and argue in PM.

MINAURHCMBM

Postby MINAURHCMBM » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:52 am

csm interested in nina worz. :-k

John
:::Handball Expert:::

Postby John » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:58 am

MINAURHCMBM wrote:csm interested in nina worz.

They're buying the whole Krim team? (except for Penezic and Lazovic) :P

MINAURHCMBM

Postby MINAURHCMBM » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:59 am

Its a rumour.with krim falling to pieces, it can be possible. :)

barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic

Postby barry.romania » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:23 pm

MINAURHCMBM wrote:csm interested in nina worz. :-k

stop talking crap! Wörz is almost 34 years old. they are negotiating with A. Bulatović.

MINAURHCMBM wrote:Its a rumour.with krim falling to pieces, it can be possible. :)

let`s bluff, no? please don`t launch false rumours.

MINAURHCMBM

Postby MINAURHCMBM » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:05 pm

barry.romania wrote:
MINAURHCMBM wrote:csm interested in nina worz. :-k

stop talking crap! Wörz is almost 34 years old. they are negotiating with A. Bulatović.

MINAURHCMBM wrote:Its a rumour.with krim falling to pieces, it can be possible. :)

let`s bluff, no? please don`t launch false rumours.

I don't launch nothing.I ve heard that worz is a possibility.You keep posting prosport and gsp links if this is your sources.And it would be false, because you've not ready it on prosport or gsp ? :lol:

mikh
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mikh » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:14 pm

MINAURHCMBM wrote:I ve heard that ... is a possibility.

Isn't this what a rumor is? Of course, take out the "possibility" and you get gossip. Use an impersonal pronoun and you get folklore.

MINAURHCMBM wrote:You keep posting prosport and gsp links if this is your sources.

That's called citing. But you wouldn't know anything about that. The reliability of a written source is of course a different thing.

As in previous discussions, sources are greatly appreciated. And "around the sports hall in BM" doesn't count as a source.

MINAURHCMBM

Postby MINAURHCMBM » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:31 pm

mikh wrote:

Isn't this what a rumor is? Of course, take out the "possibility" and you get gossip. Use an impersonal pronoun and you get folklore.

MINAURHCMBM wrote:You keep posting prosport and gsp links if this is your sources.

That's called citing. But you wouldn't know anything about that. The reliability of a written source is of course a different thing.

As in previous discussions, sources are greatly appreciated. And "around the sports hall in BM" doesn't count as a source.

I really DONT CARE if you trust or not my sources.

barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic

Postby barry.romania » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:53 pm

MINAURHCMBM wrote:I don't launch nothing.I ve heard that worz is a possibility.You keep posting prosport and gsp links if this is your sources.And it would be false, because you've not ready it on prosport or gsp ? :lol:

the info about Bulatovic didn`t appear in the Romanian press from what I know.

dravo
Regular

Postby dravo » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:09 pm

MINAURHCMBM wrote:
mikh wrote:

I really DONT CARE if you trust or not my sources.

First of all,did you ask yourself if any user on this forum is interested in reading your rumours/gossip??
I don't think so.....
You earned your fame with your behaviour so please stop posting stupid things on this forum.Everyday when I log in to read all the news
i become ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Please do not show your
  frustrations here.

MINAURHCMBM

Postby MINAURHCMBM » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:44 am

dravo, take the pill:)
Now, something interesting.Gabriela Perianu gave an interviu for a Romanian website, in which she said that she wants to play in the champions league and for a team in which she can play regulary.
At this moment she could not play regulary for gyor, Vardar or buducnost.So, for her,the solution would a team like csm, HCM Baia Mare or Thuringer.The bad thing is that she has 3 years left with braila. In Romania, slim chances to sign with HCM Baia Mare, more likely to sign with csm, because political reasons :)

Oana Manea gave an interview to prosport, ro, in which she speaks about why she sign with csm, and not hcm baia mare, her experience at krim, the future rivalry hcm-csm.

Adriyanos
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Adriyanos » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:08 am

barry.romania wrote:the info about Bulatovic didn`t appear in the Romanian press from what I know.

Yes, it did.
http://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/ha ... a-12124791

Return to “Female Handball”