Handball Fan-atic

Re: About the CSM Bucharest project

Postby vlad_impaler » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:42 pm

Ok. :lol:

Derp
Extra Member

Postby Derp » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:25 pm

scipio wrote:i hate to be that guy, but i don't think this year CSM will reach F4. By the time they were anounced i didn't thought the trasfers would bring that shining a team needs to be on top. Maybe it's too early to tell but Lazovic is way too slow, Cvijic too static; wings are not better than last 3 years. The 2016 CL title was happenstance.
I hope i am wrong, and my assesment is just unwarranted pessimism.

It is too early.
Also honestly saying none of the big teams were convincing in the pre-season matches. None of them...
:shock:

bajkalb
Extra Member

Postby bajkalb » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:11 am

Derp wrote:
scipio wrote:i hate to be that guy, but i don't think this year CSM will reach F4. By the time they were anounced i didn't thought the trasfers would bring that shining a team needs to be on top. Maybe it's too early to tell but Lazovic is way too slow, Cvijic too static; wings are not better than last 3 years. The 2016 CL title was happenstance.

It is too early.
Also honestly saying none of the big teams were convincing in the pre-season matches. None of them...

Unfortunately, there are not too many big teams in CL, so I'd be surprised if it happened

dydiana
Extra Member

Postby dydiana » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:59 pm

Its funny. Really funny.

On the other hand, next week we may be able to purchase the long awaited fan pass.

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:42 pm

The volley team has become 1/3 Romanian, 1/3 Dutch and 1/3 Japanese.

I guess they also invest a lot in it since Maret Balkestein-Grothues is a star of volley-ball, and they now have players from the best national team of Asia (Japan, whilst China currently has for instance one of the best players ever and CL's MVP).

https://www.csmbucuresti.ro/stire/659-c ... a-japoniei

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:09 pm

Live long and prosper.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:19 pm

If Paula is 39 after 6 month why not Ciobanu (45) third GK instead Madalina Ion ??? :lol:

scipio
Regular

Postby scipio » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:59 pm

Derp wrote:

It is too early.

It's still too early?

LucianK
Extra Member

Postby LucianK » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:06 pm

vlad_impaler wrote:
LucianK wrote:With all respect to mr Magnus Johansson, he's bound to fail in Bucharest and it's just a matter of time until he'll be replaced. Last season he barely avoided relegation in the Norwegian league with Molde HK, he's just as suitable to lead CSM in Champions League as Buceschi, Roșca or some average name in Liga Națională would be. Put a puppet on CSM's bench and it will still reach the QFs somehow, but that's not enough for this club's ambitions.

My only wish is that whenever the time comes for mr Magnus Johansson to leave, be it november or april, the board of CSM should go as well.

You talk just to talk, this Magnus Johansson has huge reputation in Sweden, winning 4 titles with men and 5 with women.

Plus he had continuity, Magnus is training consecutively since 25 years ago. No stop. What do you want more? He even trained in Denmark and Norway.

I am just saying he is very qualified.

vlad_impaler wrote:You are very, very funny guy, this guy stopped the overwhelming of Sävsjö in Sweden winning the title with Warta.

When he was training male teams leading them in Europe in finals against great Ciudad Real, some were kids.

Magnus trained Stefan Lövgren (Kiel legend), Peter Gentzel (Kiel), Martin Frändesjö (Sweden NT legend), Martin Boquist (Kiel), Mathias Franzén (Barcelona), Ljubomir Vranjes or Magnus Wislander (last 2 you know them, Flensburg and Kiel) when the boys of Sweden won silver medal in Sydney 2000! They also won so many titles in Euro and gold and silver at World Champs. He had them in Redbergslids.

So please show some respect! He also won so many titles with Savehof, so I am confident..

So, are you still impressed with Mr. Magnus' CV and reputation?

Who's the funny guy now? :lol:

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:11 pm

fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me.
Live long and prosper.

mikh
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mikh » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:30 pm

As in previous cases in Bucharest, it's not a coaching issue. Or at least not primarily. Look at some of the media statements of some of the members of the management team. Anyway, it's sport, you're bound to lose some. Last year it happened too and they still won the league clearly. I would love for Valcea and Magura Cisnadie to put on a proper resistance til the end, but for now Bucharest is still the favourite to win it.

2 things will be interesting to follow in the next days:
1. How will the management of Bucharest react wrt the coach and the players?
2. How will both teams manage tricky European encounters this weekend?

bajkalb
Extra Member

Postby bajkalb » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:16 pm

I really don't understand the reactions.

It's October. Don't you think that a responsible management trust in its coach and not change him after a couple of bad games?

Since 2015, there was Mette Klit, Rasmussen, Vestergaard, Rosca, Johansson, Thomsen, Johansson (2), and now M. Johansson.

Good coaches. So who is good enough for CSM?

mikh
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mikh » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:40 pm

^ Nono, don't get me wrong. I believe a coach should be allowed to coach. I'm just curious of how the management will react, given their prior decisions in similar situations.

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:15 pm

LucianK wrote:

So, are you still impressed with Mr. Magnus' CV and reputation?

Who's the funny guy now? :lol:

You're only behaviour is to attack people, to criticise them and to be so "educated" in here. [-X I dislike this! We don't need black energy.

Why such rage, Luciane?

Yes, of course I trust the guy but he needs time. This policy of dismissing coaches before the end of the season should stop. Even with the risk of losing in the 1/8. It was proven to us after 2 such experiments that we would have had more chances in the Final 4s with Thomsen or Vestergaard.

Mikh also agrees.

mikh wrote:^ Nono, don't get me wrong. I believe a coach should be allowed to coach. I'm just curious of how the management will react, given their prior decisions in similar situations.
Last edited by vlad_impaler on Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:20 pm

Gyor also faced problems when they met FTC and didn't fire Ambros. I think it's the time to admit Vâlcea, Măgura and Craiova before were solid opposition, and they do have some quality.

CSM board question the determination, but in fact they allowed Lekic to leave for Argentina without asking Magnus.

[b]This time, after all of our experiments (which were not favourable), I wouldn't change Johansson even if he would lose also the championship after the Supercup. We draw the conclusions after Budapest, or in worst case after the 1/8. [/b

bajkalb wrote:I really don't understand the reactions.

It's October. Don't you think that a responsible management trust in its coach and not change him after a couple of bad games?

Since 2015, there was Mette Klit, Rasmussen, Vestergaard, Rosca, Johansson, Thomsen, Johansson (2), and now M. Johansson.

Good coaches. So who is good enough for CSM?

There isn't any conflict, just the Swede reproached them they allowed Lekic to leave for Argentina. Because we have new CEO, Gabi Szabo, and she already said they want a trainer for long-term.

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:34 pm

what I don't understand about this coach:

1. losing two games against the same team, it must not be a coincidence. and they didn't play against Gyor...
2. why does he overuse Radicevic (even when she is not doing so well like today), what is the point of having three(!!!!) RWs if you always play Radicevic for 60 min
3. why perseverate in using the same team if the game is not working? (it must be for cohesion, but then what is the point of having a great bench?)
4. calling the change of the LBs for defence when they are on the other side of the pitch???

what I don't understand about the "management":

1. why paying three RWs?
2. why paying two useless keepers?
3. why paying their own salaries?
4. why leaving the team with almost no defence? (Jacobsen and Cvijic - not enough for competing with Gyor and not even Rostov)
5. why always searching the perfect coach? why letting so many good coaches leave? (Rasmussen left because they waited way too much and he signed for HUN, Per J. was asked only when he already signed for MNE and so on...)
Live long and prosper.

mikh
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mikh » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:57 am

All very valid points, @swarthofole
However, I don't trust the ability if the 'management' to answer your first set of questions and they don't have any mechanisms to hold anyone accountable for the second.

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:18 am

yeah, mikh, I was just talking to myself. they could not spell their own names, understanding this game would be as possible as me winning the lottery (I don't even participate...)
Live long and prosper.

dydiana
Extra Member

Postby dydiana » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:13 am

We dont have a management. There is only Luca on various positions on the leading board. Szabo knows nothing about handball to have something heavy to say. And therefore, the decisions are made by Luca. He is responsible, I am so tired of repeating what a grave-digger he is (remember Oltchim? yeah, he was there too).

Bringing a goalkeepers coach when you have 30+ yo goalies who are pretty much lacking motivation is silly.

Magnum Karl Lagerfeld was casually watching us lose yesterday. A lot of wrong decisions, lack of inspired tactic and lack of good player changes aaaaaall game long.

He overused Radicevic as always (Aneta even cried after the game because she didnt touch the ball a second), he got Bianca on court and she scored 2 goals then he kicks her out for no substantial reason (Cris also made a ton of mistakes), Barbi also played a bit and scored 2 important goals then he also gets her out (she also cried on the bench) while Amanda was playing most of the time and was palid. He got Dragana out for most of 2nd half while we couldve used her defense (she didnt get eliminations like previously) and she got super frustrated.

Paula was ridiculous in all matches until now, unfortunately. Gruba was a bit alive yesterday. We missed Lekic a lot. Liza made a f#ck ton of mistakes.

I hope the girls will be motivated for BBM. Come on!

bajkalb
Extra Member

Postby bajkalb » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:46 am

dydiana wrote:We dont have a management. There is only Luca on various positions on the leading board. Szabo knows nothing about handball to have something heavy to say. And therefore, the decisions are made by Luca. He is responsible, I am so tired of repeating what a grave-digger he is (remember Oltchim? yeah, he was there too).

Bringing a goalkeepers coach when you have 30+ yo goalies who are pretty much lacking motivation is silly.

Magnum Karl Lagerfeld was casually watching us lose yesterday. A lot of wrong decisions, lack of inspired tactic and lack of good player changes aaaaaall game long.

He overused Radicevic as always (Aneta even cried after the game because she didnt touch the ball a second), he got Bianca on court and she scored 2 goals then he kicks her out for no substantial reason (Cris also made a ton of mistakes), Barbi also played a bit and scored 2 important goals then he also gets her out (she also cried on the bench) while Amanda was playing most of the time and was palid. He got Dragana out for most of 2nd half while we couldve used her defense (she didnt get eliminations like previously) and she got super frustrated.

Paula was ridiculous in all matches until now, unfortunately. Gruba was a bit alive yesterday. We missed Lekic a lot. Liza made a f#ck ton of mistakes.

I hope the girls will be motivated for BBM. Come on!

For me it resembles a bit for the Veszprém situation. So there is a team with a splendid financial background and could bring good players, and coaches. They are doing it and then waiting for the good result. But managing a teamsport is a bit more complex.

So there are certain holes in club strategy, and the only hope is that the lot of talent save the season (s). It's possible, as there are world-class players, but sg. is missing

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:21 pm

Some statements:
<< I told Nicolae Luca that he had mistaken in coach chosing (...of Magnus...).They brang a lot of Balkan's players and then put scandinavian coach. I don't think this is suited. Luca told me that they had no variants. They thought about a Balkan coach and talked with Adzic from Buducnost but he didn't want to come.>>(Petre Berbecaru - https://www.fanatik.ro/csm-bucuresti-re ... elationate

<< Just before the game (to CSM) we put the problem of not using the main team's (Valcea) players and to take easier this match in order to spare important players before european encounters [...] but the girls wanted to be on the pitch. It is clear that as individuals we are beneath CSM but we prove that we are a team >>. (Petre Berbecaru) - https://www.fanatik.ro/cum-a-castigat-v ... s-18609683

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:04 pm

Live long and prosper.

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:56 pm

^ I still support my previous proposal, bring Sică back! :D

HB9
Handball Fan-atic

Postby HB9 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:23 am

I don't believe that Bougeant would just swap Nantes after a few months (after he voluntarily left Rostov).

Anyway, it makes no sense for CSM to get a new coach in the middle of the week (even if there was an alternative). A new coach would have only a few days to prepare for the next CL game, which would make the task of winning away against Vipers more difficult. Best is to to wait and prepare as best as possible with the staff you already have and hope for the best and then take a decission during the short group stage break.
idle banter.

bigshitclubs
Rookie

Postby bigshitclubs » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:12 am

I have heard that Tanja Logvin will be the new coach? She works now in Germany =D>

Return to “Female Handball”