About the CSM Bucharest project

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Re: About the CSM Bucharest project

Postby vlad_impaler » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:25 am

Newspapers are funny, I doubt they change anything yet but it's a warning. This Voina only provides them equipment via his Kempa Romania.

HB9
Handball Fan-atic

Postby HB9 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:47 am

bigshitclubs wrote:I have heard that Tanja Logvin will be the new coach? She works now in Germany =D>

'bigshitclubs' - and what does her current club Halle-Neustadt think of that?
idle banter.

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:15 pm

HB9 wrote:I don't believe that Bougeant would just swap Nantes after a few months (after he voluntarily left Rostov).

Anyway, it makes no sense for CSM to get a new coach in the middle of the week (even if there was an alternative). A new coach would have only a few days to prepare for the next CL game, which would make the task of winning away against Vipers more difficult. Best is to to wait and prepare as best as possible with the staff you already have and hope for the best and then take a decission during the short group stage break.

If they will find a replacement in time, they will do it, I have no doubt. Do you really think they have a strategy?? They don't even know what "strategy" means... :lol: :roll:
Live long and prosper.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:16 pm

HB9 wrote:I don't believe that Bougeant would just swap Nantes after a few months (after he voluntarily left Rostov).

Anyway, it makes no sense for CSM to get a new coach in the middle of the week (even if there was an alternative). A new coach would have only a few days to prepare for the next CL game, which would make the task of winning away against Vipers more difficult. Best is to to wait and prepare as best as possible with the staff you already have and hope for the best and then take a decission during the short group stage break.

You don't know romanian speaking to buncombe , a sort of last-ditch effort <<in order to create a shock to the team >>..... :shock: :bounce:

LucianK
Extra Member

Postby LucianK » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:13 pm

Magnus Johansson dismissed, Adi Vasile will take over until they find a proper replacement.

https://www.telekomsport.ro/exclusiv-cs ... r-18582292

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:38 pm

I was secretly hoping they will choose Adi. I hope he will be the coach for the years to come, he totally deserves it.
Live long and prosper.

mikh
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mikh » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:45 pm

Almost surely not! Nantes has a REAL project which started in the lower French leagues. Bougeant is the next piece in it and the team seems to be functioning well with him. The club over there is a very serious one and I suppose Bougeant too.

HB9 wrote:Anyway, it makes no sense for CSM to get a new coach in the middle of the week (even if there was an alternative). A new coach would have only a few days to prepare for the next CL game, which would make the task of winning away against Vipers more difficult.

A beer for you first time we meet for laying down what a normal manager would do with her team! Unfortunately in CSM they take the normal, flip it around and then act.

mikh
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mikh » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:46 pm

LucianK wrote:Magnus Johansson dismissed, Adi Vasile will take over until they find a proper replacement.

We will soon be able to have a handball team made up by all the coaches devoured by this club in its very short history!

LucianK
Extra Member

Postby LucianK » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:01 pm

mikh wrote:
LucianK wrote:Magnus Johansson dismissed, Adi Vasile will take over until they find a proper replacement.

We will soon be able to have a handball team made up by all the coaches devoured by this club in its very short history!

And who’s gonna coach them? :lol:

bigshitclubs
Rookie

Postby bigshitclubs » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:18 pm

HB9 wrote:
bigshitclubs wrote:I have heard that Tanja Logvin will be the new coach? She works now in Germany =D>

'bigshitclubs' - and what does her current club Halle-Neustadt think of that?

Money can buy everything. But really the choice wouldn't be that bad. A lot of experience, loved by players and a ''leader''.

bigshitclubs
Rookie

Postby bigshitclubs » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:21 pm

swarthofole wrote:I was secretly hoping they will choose Adi. I hope he will be the coach for the years to come, he totally deserves it.

I don't agree. What I have heard that he is the main reason why many coaches get ''sacked''!
He was always assistant and never in solidarity with the other coaches.

bigshitclubs
Rookie

Postby bigshitclubs » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:22 pm

bigshitclubs wrote:
swarthofole wrote:I was secretly hoping they will choose Adi. I hope he will be the coach for the years to come, he totally deserves it.

I don't agree. What I have heard that he is the main reason why many coaches get ''sacked''!

Also some players don't trust him!!!

mikh
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mikh » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:27 pm

LucianK wrote:And who’s gonna coach them? :lol:

Fair point! :D
On another note, what is Anja Andersen doing these days? :idea:

Anol

Postby Anol » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:39 pm

Just out of curiousity, why does CSM keep hiring scandinavian coaches when that style of coaching/team management doesn't seem to work in CSM? Just wondering :-k

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:47 pm

bigshitclubs wrote:
bigshitclubs wrote:

Also some players don't trust him!!!

I have no insiders and I ignore the rumours most of the time. So I know nothing about this subject.
Maybe you can tell us who doesn't trust him and who is the one who got fired because of Adi Vasile...
Live long and prosper.

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:10 pm

swarthofole wrote:I hope he will be the coach for the years to come, he totally deserves it.

For various reasons :D no one will ever be the coach of this team „for the years to come”. I think the smartest thing for him to do is to try and stay assistant coach as much as he can. I think Adi Vasile is smart and I know for sure that his girlfriend is smart and I'm also pretty sure that he will be relieved when CSM will find another coach. Rest assured, he gets enough money as assistant coach and his job is so secure that he would be really crazy to try and change it for a few weeks or at most a few months of "glory". Plus, he is still the assistant coach of Montenegro, a highly esteemed position.

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:27 pm

Then he has no balls. :D
Live long and prosper.

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:14 pm

I wouldn't have fired him, but after he lost the Supercup trophy he went to lose again to Vâlcea at the championship "rematch" and to Bitigheim when a group with Gyor is waiting us.

So he should have expected this too, it's the worst start of CSM in 5 years!

Plus, he basically only used the same 7 at the last match or matches. He could still be a great coach though, but that had no logic at all. Whene his team wasn't playing well. You can make homogenisation when your girls are leading.

You have world stars, not the players of Vâlcea! This is the truth, although I would have risked with this guy...

My advice would be to snatch a world class coach like Morten Soubak is! From all the coaches, only Thomsen was at the time class. You need to try with more world class coaches. Surely 70-80% don't fail.

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:19 pm

Anol wrote:Just out of curiousity, why does CSM keep hiring scandinavian coaches when that style of coaching/team management doesn't seem to work in CSM? Just wondering :-k

Wtf? Soubak made team from Brazil. Do you want to hire Trefilov to play "modern" handball? AMBROS MARTIN was good for the Scandinavian girls or not?

But you have a point, although nothing recommended even Vestergaard at the time of CSM. Do you know what I mean? Only Thomsen was a world class coach at the time of her employment at Bucharest. Ryde, also did well in Romania, whilst Ambros does bad.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:26 pm

If Vasile will lose in Kristiansand the pressure will grow upon Luca to get a name quickly...or beheading (of Luca) will happened.And this will be not an easy task to find a good coach when the boat is half-underwater.

And the truth is CSM need top class 3 players (pivot,defender,GK) !
Last edited by Doru Delavale on Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bajkalb
Extra Member

Postby bajkalb » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:28 pm

vlad_impaler wrote:
Anol wrote:Just out of curiousity, why does CSM keep hiring scandinavian coaches when that style of coaching/team management doesn't seem to work in CSM? Just wondering :-k

Wtf? Soubak made team from Brazil. Do you want to hire Trefilov to play "modern" handball? AMBROS MARTIN was good for the Scandinavian girls or not?

But you have a point, although nothing recommended even Vestergaard at the time of CSM.

Does it matter who is the coach? After a couple of losses, people in CSM goes mad and fire him or her. What about trusting them at least until the end of the season and carefully select the next coach?

And if it doesnt work with any coaches, doesnt it mean that those guys should also go who bring them and make a mistake twice in a year at least when they select a new coach?

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:32 pm

@bajkalb
long story short: they are plugged in to public money.
in our country there is no way for authorities or someone representing the authorities to be held responsible for mistakes. this is a well connected man, who doesn't even know what management means and who will keep sucking the club until he will upset some politician of the ruling party (or when they will lose the elections).
Live long and prosper.

LucianK
Extra Member

Postby LucianK » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:40 pm

Dragan Đukić is the new coach of CSM Bucharest.

"May the odds be ever in your favor", Mr. Đukić. ;)

https://www.gsp.ro/sporturi/handbal/ult ... 50970.html

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:36 pm

so they had this in mind from some time. it's hard to believe they found a couch in just one day... 8:)
Live long and prosper.

dydiana
Extra Member

Postby dydiana » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:10 pm

Utterly disgusted by CSM's management. Total bulls**t.

Besides that, I am waiting to see what Djokic can do.....still I have no words for how much I dislike what keeps happening!

Return to “Female Handball”