that article is nothing but Ursescu's wish list, a total piece of crap imho. I think he got bored waiting for the usual wish lists on handball123 and decided to go for it.
now let's have a closer look:
1. the most important thing is that management is not allowed anymore to buy players from contracts. I guess they would have already signed some this winter, if they could pay some fees...
2. Buceschi will never compete with Lekic and Omoregie, it's just not her way of doing things, so I guess she will simply pass the offer. even if she is willing to sign, I am sure Brasov will never back down when smelling some money, they did it in the past with Chiper and we all know the outcome. I don't know what her contract says, but if she has no clause, it will be difficult to buy her out. then it would be absolutely a nonsense to let Omoregie go, she fits so well and she is maybe the best transfer from the last batch (of course Lekic is also a very good one).
3. same for Chiper in terms of buying her out, plus she is 30 and I don't see why they should bring her when they could have a younger backup for Udristioiu (maybe Ilie?)
4. Perianu and Dedu - don't know much about their contracts, but if Luca stated they couldn't buy out some players from contracts (and Perianu was on that list), I guess it is a pretty good one, so it will be again very hard. with Solberg being the first choice, I think Dedu could be easily tempted, but imho she is not a F4 keeper.
5. Pintea is a very strange case for me: first she signs for Gyor which was a very logical choice and a totally deserved reward for a player who developed a lot lately. then she says that was her biggest dream. then she plays for 6 months (and eventually win the CL). and after all this she leaves for CSM. I understand the mirage of CL trophy, but where is her fighting spirit?? and if she knew it was just temporary, why signing to Gyor to humiliate yourself (not totally, because you have some trophies in your bag, but still...
)? is this world really going crazy??
so...new year, new players, new coach. and they call that "strategy"??
Live long and prosper.