Talk about HCM Baia Mare

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Bent N
Regular

Talk about HCM Baia Mare

Postby Bent N » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:13 am

Good luck to romania.. but seriously constrain yourself..
Here i made a playground for you!
Last edited by Bent N on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I know everything, and my moustache proves my points!

barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic

Re: Romanian Rumours - a HCM BM fairytale

Postby barry.romania » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:20 pm

it`s a good idea, Bent! that`s why I prefered to do the same for CSM Bucharest (I remember Copenhagen men had one too) instead of talking there in the transfers topic which is not for gossips. and the Romanian Championship thread is for results.
Last edited by barry.romania on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic

Postby barry.romania » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:25 pm

MINAURHCMBM wrote:According to the mayor of baia mare, on the right wing, HCM will chosen between do nascimento and managarova.Personaly, I think do nascimento signed with HCM.Managarova still has 1 more year with Rostov.She will come in 2015, because I don't think that the 2 brazilians(arenhart and do nascimento) will accommodate with the life in Romania.

Brazilians always accommodate in Romania. see different sports. they even like pork and speak Portuguese, which is also a Romance language. I would have been a bit worried about the Scandinavians.

Bent N
Regular

Postby Bent N » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:28 pm

barry.romania wrote:
MINAURHCMBM wrote:According to the mayor of baia mare, on the right wing, HCM will chosen between do nascimento and managarova.Personaly, I think do nascimento signed with HCM.Managarova still has 1 more year with Rostov.She will come in 2015, because I don't think that the 2 brazilians(arenhart and do nascimento) will accommodate with the life in Romania.

Brazilians always accommodate in Romania. see different sports. they even like pork and speak Portuguese, which is also a Romance language. I would have been a bit worried about the Scandinavians.

But herrem brings her boyfriend/husband?

Des57
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Des57 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:30 pm

Bent N wrote:
barry.romania wrote:

But herrem brings her boyfriend/husband?

Yes,he'll play for the male team of Baia Mare,Minaur.

barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic

Postby barry.romania » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:35 pm

Bent N wrote:But herrem brings her boyfriend/husband?

I think so. Stegavik isn`t expensive and used to be a very solid player. Minaur Baia Mare needs signings too. the men`s league contains seven decent teams then Baia Mare, Timișoara and Reșița follow them (clubs with problems I would say as points accumulation, but at Timișoara played for example the golgeter of the Serbian league if I`m not wrong), only the last two being poor. The Romanian Championship is 10th in Europe, the Norwegian one 17th.
Last edited by barry.romania on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Bent N
Regular

Postby Bent N » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:36 pm

Des57 wrote:
barry.romania wrote:Brazilians always accommodate in Romania. see different sports. they even like pork and speak Portuguese, which is also a Romance language. I would have been a bit worried about the Scandinavians.

then they will probably accomodate fine? is it a problem with scandinavians in general in romania?

Kiddo
Extra Member

Re: Romanian Rumors - a HCM BM fairytale

Postby Kiddo » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:40 pm

Bent N wrote:Good luck to romania.. but seriously constrain yourself..

Best Idea in ages… I´m a bit tired of all the speculations that does not seem to have any roots in reality… These dream teams, I´ve "never" heard of them before, as they seemed to be lightyears behind Oltchim. Where do they get all this fundings from, and I have a bad stomach feeling it will be a half year project.

Des57
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Des57 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:41 pm

Bent N wrote:
Des57 wrote:
barry.romania wrote:Brazilians always accommodate in Romania. see different sports. they even like pork and speak Portuguese, which is also a Romance language. I would have been a bit worried about the Scandinavians.

then they will probably accomodate fine? is it a problem with scandinavians in general in romania?

No,I don't think it is.We haven't got that many Scandinavians coming to leave and work here,but things are pretty different that what they are used too. :)Both in good and bad.We have some hockey players and we also had some football players coming to play here.

Kiddo wrote:
Bent N wrote:Good luck to romania.. but seriously constrain yourself..

Best Idea in ages… I´m a bit tired of all the speculations that does not seem to have any roots in reality… These dream teams, I´ve "never" heard of them before, as they seemed to be lightyears behind Oltchim. Where do they get all this fundings from, and I have a bad stomach feeling it will be a half year project.

Baia Mare is a city with great tradition in handball,but mainly the male team.About the transfers rumours,we'll have to wait and see.The fundings come mainly from the state,from the city hall.Everytime a team depends on the state,doubts will apear,but I don't think it will be only a half-year project as you say.
Last edited by Des57 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic

Postby barry.romania » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:44 pm

Bent N wrote:then they will probably accomodate fine? is it a problem with scandinavians in general in romania?

we hope so! Scandinavians usually don`t go to play anywhere than Great Britain I think. or Germany maybe? that`s why.

Bent N
Regular

Postby Bent N » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:01 pm

Kiddo wrote:Best Idea in ages… I´m a bit tired of all the speculations that does not seem to have any roots in reality… These dream teams, I´ve "never" heard of them before, as they seemed to be lightyears behind Oltchim. Where do they get all this fundings from, and I have a bad stomach feeling it will be a half year project.
I thought so too.. for my it doesnt matter whether its a state owned company like Oltchim or a municipal like Baia Mare... its a tax-funded sports adventure, and thoose are always prone to over-inflate and burst..

Im not well enough informed to really know, but from the outside it looks like money is being pumped in to baiamare and bucurest on the same level as Valcea, Buducnost and so on.. so it seems dubious to argue that its a whole of alot different.. Like the resident Baiamare troll seems to be doing!

barry.romania wrote:we hope so! Scandinavians usually don`t go to play anywhere than Great Britain I think. or Germany maybe? that`s why.

are you thinking footballl then? And im not sure you can make assumptions based on the low number of players who has actually done it.. but tides are changing.. so maybe well see more scandinavian players in "eastern europe" and away from their comforting nordic lifestyle.. france, germany, poland etc.. bigger challenges builds better players..

Des57 wrote:No,I don't think it is.We haven't got that many Scandinavians coming to leave and work here,but things are pretty different that what they are used too. :)Both in good and bad.We have some hockey players and we also had some football players coming to play here.

Baia Mare is a city with great tradition in handball,but mainly the male team.About the transfers rumours,we'll have to wait and see.The fundings come mainly from the state,from the city hall.Everytime a team depends on the state,doubts will apear,but I don't think it will be only a half-year project as you say.

Well if scandinavians can function in MNE and HUN, they should be able to adapt to Romania.. shouldnt they?

Ofcourse theres doubts, mainly because baia mare and bucurest has no track record... Any team can loose funding in an instant... Whats going on in krim for example... but building a new team, and then with all those rumors going around.. a lot of uncertanties and speculations will arise..

Des57
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Des57 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:08 pm

Don't know if this is the right place to post this,but Paula Ungureanu will continue with Baia Mare.

http://www.dolce-sport.ro/sporturi/hand ... lui-29936/

Des57
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Des57 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:20 pm

http://www.dolce-sport.ro/sporturi/hand ... top-30102/

Short interview with Nechita,Elisei,Ungureanu and Marin :)

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:11 pm

^Nice. Thank you! :)

MINAURHCMBM

Postby MINAURHCMBM » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:22 pm

HCM Baia Mare took part into a social activity. The whole team and the mayor of Baia Mare, payed visit to a Christian monestary, where 60 childrens with had different kind of unfortunate life experience and some health issues live.
Some pictures from this visit.
I am so proud about my team for this action.
More pictures can be seen here.
https://www.facebook.com/catalin.cherec ... 969&type=1

barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic

Postby barry.romania » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:51 pm

that`s so nice! and such a beautiful area.. I guess this is a different Prislop, in Maramureș! thanks for the photos.

Des57
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Des57 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:36 pm

barry.romania wrote:that`s so nice! and such a beautiful area.. I guess this is a different Prislop, in Maramureș! thanks for the photos.

Yes,great thing to do! =D> There's also a video for those interested
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lXyUyOAfvE

MINAURHCMBM

Postby MINAURHCMBM » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:03 am

Last night, someone told me a very good news for the next season! :D

cosimon
Regular

Postby cosimon » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:53 am

MINAURHCMBM wrote:Last night, someone told me a very good news for the next season! :D

Stop making a foul of yourself! You've been saying this for quite a while now, so stop wasting our time by reading your comments unless you can come up with real names. Otherwise we might think you are dreaming quite a lot... If I remember correctly the last time you came up with "good news" we ended up with Gergyevska at HCM, or is that good news for you???

mikh
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mikh » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:31 pm

cosimon wrote:
MINAURHCMBM wrote:Last night, someone told me a very good news for the next season! :D

Stop making a foul of yourself! You've been saying this for quite a while now, so stop wasting our time by reading your comments unless you can come up with real names. Otherwise we might think you are dreaming quite a lot... If I remember correctly the last time you came up with "good news" we ended up with Gergyevska at HCM, or is that good news for you???

Don't be mean, (s)he just returned from a meeting with the Easter(n) Bunny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRyccVoDnfY

MINAURHCMBM

Postby MINAURHCMBM » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:53 pm

The new jerseys of HCM Baia Mare for the next season.
1st jersey
Presentation outfit
the rest of the models
http://www.hcmbaiamare.ro/030714ech.html

Fabbr
Extra Member

Postby Fabbr » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:01 pm

I like better the old Kempa jersey, it was the best jersey in CL last year.

gergő
Handball Fan-atic

Postby gergő » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:17 pm

indeed. the old one was a way better.

barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic

Postby barry.romania » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:28 pm

all handball equipments overrated, though I like the pink one. the thing is that Adidas has very good connections with Romania (about 40 years in tennis and football) and Kempa isn`t as large manufacturer as Adidas. ETO also has it. Hummel is also ok.

MINAURHCMBM

Postby MINAURHCMBM » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:29 pm

I like more the adidas models.It has nice forms,nice lines.I've always liked the design of adidas , in every sport.Kempa looks very average model.Its just a shirt, it doesn't have any line.
I wonder what will be the price for an orginal jersey.:) Probably I will buy one:) Hope to see more hcm fans wearing an original jersey.

Return to “Female Handball”