CarstenWeinroth8700
Rookie

Re: Romanian NL (W) 2014/15

Postby CarstenWeinroth8700 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:41 pm

Germanicus wrote:The rule is simple: ROU has
1 place in CL
2 places in CWC
2 places in EHF Cup
Any team of the CWC and EHF Cup participants can apply for a CL Quali place. However, only one of them can really get it (and theoratically all of them could be refused). The one that gets CL wild card, can not participate in its original tournament (CWC or EHF Cup) of course, and no other Romanian team can get its participation rights.

Thanks... but surely the looser of the champions league qualification will go to CWC.. Like viborg last season, got beaten by baia mare after wild card participation in the qualification, and went on to win the Cup Winners.

Viborg came third, and should thus have participated in the EHF Cup, based on that..

OltchimRmValcea
Extra Member

Postby OltchimRmValcea » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:02 pm

19th Round:

Corona Brașov - HCM Roman 25-15 (11-7)
HCM Baia Mare - SC Muresul Targu Mures 37-20 (19-13)

First minutes and goals in 2015 for Marin (4), Nechita (11) and Dinis-Vartic (2) .
Geiger will be also back next month.

L. Hutupan-Dinu, V. Ardean-Elisei, Cristina Neagu, O. Manea, I. Stanca, M. Jovanovic, Y. Ozel, R. Maier.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyKvP63kFHw

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:28 pm

^ I wonder why none of these games has been broadcast. Anyway, it's good to see the trio back. :)

cosimon
Regular

Postby cosimon » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:18 pm

According to Digisport Romania, Vestergaard resigned from his position as a technical director with CSM Bucharest and was appointed as the coach of German women's national handball team, thus replacing another Danish coach, Jensen. I have to admit that I'm almost puzzled. First of all, Vestergaard started a nice project in Bucharest, why would he leave? And second of all, if Jensen did not have good results with Germany, why was he offered by the Romanian Handball Federation such a position? What recommends him to be our national team's coach? We were told that whoever was going to replace Tadici would be a coach with impressive results. So there is my amazement.

tavy oltchim
Extra Member

Postby tavy oltchim » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:23 pm

cosimon wrote:According to Digisport Romania, Vestergaard resigned from his position as a technical director with CSM Bucharest and was appointed as the coach of German women's national handball team, thus replacing another Danish coach, Jensen. I have to admit that I'm almost puzzled. First of all, Vestergaard started a nice project in Bucharest, why would he leave? And second of all, if Jensen did not have good results with Germany, why was he offered by the Romanian Handball Federation such a position? What recommends him to be our national team's coach? We were told that whoever was going to replace Tadici would be a coach with impressive results. So there is my amazement.

It's just a rumour!

Adriyanos
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Adriyanos » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:56 pm

cosimon wrote:According to Digisport Romania, Vestergaard resigned from his position as a technical director with CSM Bucharest and was appointed as the coach of German women's national handball team, thus replacing another Danish coach, Jensen. I have to admit that I'm almost puzzled. First of all, Vestergaard started a nice project in Bucharest, why would he leave?

Well, he was not renowned for his consistency, on and off stints at Viborg, then in the youth sector, then as a director at CSM. It would not be a surprise.

cosimon wrote:And second of all, if Jensen did not have good results with Germany, why was he offered by the Romanian Handball Federation such a position? What recommends him to be our national team's coach? We were told that whoever was going to replace Tadici would be a coach with impressive results. So there is my amazement.

You can't imagine that they will bring a world beater to Romania. There is only one aspect that would interest such a coach, the financial one. And FRH can't, currently, guarantee a nice contract for a world class coach.

Adriyanos
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Adriyanos » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:11 pm

Corona Braşov – CSM Bucureşti 22:23 (10:12)

Corona Braşov:
Dedu 10 intervenţii, Mîrcă 3 intervenţii – Chiper 5, Brădeanu 4, Zamfir 3, Tudor 2, Bondar 2, Raţiu 2, Burghel 2, Pricopi 2.

CSM Bucureşti: Pessoa 5 intervenţii – Rodrigues 6, Vărzaru 4, Da Silva 3, Cavaleiro 3, Torstenson 2, Curea 2, Vetkova 1, Martin 1, Glibko 1.

Hard-fought win for Bucharest, who led by 3 goals in the first half, just to see Brasov tie the game. In the second half, Bucharest had a 7 goal advantage in the 44th minute, but was tied in the 57th. Rodrigues and Varzaru scored in the last minute to earn a win before the game against Baia Mare, on Thursday!

http://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/ha ... e-13908911

tavy oltchim
Extra Member

Postby tavy oltchim » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:27 pm

CSM Bucuresti - HCM Baia Mare 29-23 (15-12)

CSM Bucuresti: Rodrigues 10 (2), Torstensson 5, Martin 3 (3), da Silva 3, Cavaleiro 2, Vizitiu 1, Glibko 1, Curea 1, Manea 1, Bazaliu 1, Vetkova 1;

HCM Baia Mare: Abbingh 5 (1), Davydenko 4, Elisei 3, Marin 2, Lobach 3, Nacimento 2 (1), Makeeva 1, Buceschi 1, Nechita 2;
Ana Paula Rodrigues just amazing. Mayssa Pessoa also made a good game.

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:49 pm

^And Linnea Torstenson, Oh My God! Simply superb, in both defence an attack. =D>
Not to mention this goal. She had the height and the skills to play even in the men's league if she ever chooses to. :!:

OltchimRmValcea
Extra Member

Postby OltchimRmValcea » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:21 pm

A very nice game in Romanian National League, like Oltchim - Rulmentul some years ago..

A great atmosphere and 5000 people, maybe a new record for our championship. =D>

First half was balanced most of the time and ended with a wonderful goal, scored by amazing Linnea Torstenson.

Then, goal&assist-machine Ana Paula Rodrigues made the difference. Best game in CSM's T-shirt so far. =D>

And now, last but not least, outstanding gk, Mayssa Pessoa, having in front of her a very motivated defense, which helped her a lot. At the end of game she stated that is feeling great in Romania because Mette Klit have maxim confidence in her and also she said is the best season of her career.

L. Hutupan-Dinu, V. Ardean-Elisei, Cristina Neagu, O. Manea, I. Stanca, M. Jovanovic, Y. Ozel, R. Maier.

OltchimRmValcea
Extra Member

Postby OltchimRmValcea » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:22 pm

barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic

Postby barry.romania » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:26 pm

5000 fans already, sold out. for the contestants of the Romanian teams. anyways, Rodrigues has totally pulverised us. 10 gols, she even put in shadow Torstenson. Rodrigues is a top 3 playmaker, with Gorbicz. I am not sure wher Groot stands but Gullden is surely under the Brazilian.

Adriyanos
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Adriyanos » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:15 am

10 goals out of 12 shots - the only two misses coming in a passive play situation and in garbage time - is quite impressive for any player. Rodrigues was stellar yesterday, but Torstenson is the complete package. Powerful shots in attack, but a star in defense. Bucharest's defense looked good since the friendly matches and it performed admirably yesterday. If Baia Mare doesn't sign two or three very good players, I think Bucharest will beat them over and over again in the next years. We were amazed by the wins against Viborg and Savehof, but BM still doesn't have a leader. With another goalkeeper, who can serve as a backup for Pessoa, CSM can go far.

Des57
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Des57 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:09 am

Adriyanos wrote:10 goals out of 12 shots - the only two misses coming in a passive play situation and in garbage time - is quite impressive for any player. Rodrigues was stellar yesterday, but Torstenson is the complete package. Powerful shots in attack, but a star in defense. Bucharest's defense looked good since the friendly matches and it performed admirably yesterday. If Baia Mare doesn't sign two or three very good players, I think Bucharest will beat them over and over again in the next years. We were amazed by the wins against Viborg and Savehof, but BM still doesn't have a leader. With another goalkeeper, who can serve as a backup for Pessoa, CSM can go far.

I totally agree,Bucharest team will be even stronger with the new signings,at this moment they have a problem on rb(this will be solved when Jorgensen will come).I was also impressed by how Mette prepared the team all this season and yesterday's game.Baia Mare badly needs 3-4 players on the 9m line,a playmaker for sure(don't know if Pineau is the right player for them).Anyway we'll have a superb playoff this year can't wait :D

Alaur97
Regular

Postby Alaur97 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:27 am

I totally agree,Bucharest team will be even stronger with the new signings,at this moment they have a problem on rb(this will be solved when Jorgensen will come).I was also impressed by how Mette prepared the team all this season and yesterday's game.Baia Mare badly needs 3-4 players on the 9m line,a playmaker for sure(don't know if Pineau is the right player for them).Anyway we'll have a superb playoff this year can't wait :D[/quote]

Baia Mare didn't prepare at all this match...they didn't had enough time and the atitude of Tielj said everything, calm, he knew that is very hard to win this match...I expect that the match with Gyor will be totally changed.
I agree with you, they need more 9m shoters...is speaking about Lacrabere, Pineau, Nadgornaja and 2 players from Romania Laslo an Popa. CSM want to transfer Perianu from Braila but they are thinking to not stop Bazaliu playing even if she play 4-5 min per match.

Adriyanos
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Adriyanos » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:48 am

Alaur97 wrote:Baia Mare didn't prepare at all this match...they didn't had enough time and the atitude of Tielj said everything, calm, he knew that is very hard to win this match...I expect that the match with Gyor will be totally changed.

What stopped them? The weather? The spring? I don't think that's a good reason to pin this defeat on. Of course, Baia Mare will learn from this defeat and go out stronger in the playoff. But bear in mind that having to play two games in Bucharest, rather than one, could be decisive. They thrive at home, because they have the fans near them and the pressure could crack Bucharest, who is still a new team. Also, how did Baia Mare suit up against Gyor in the first leg? Totally unprepared. And I don't think it's Tiselj's fault. He inherited a roster that looks good on paper, but is totally dysfunctional at times.

Alaur97 wrote:I agree with you, they need more 9m shoters...is speaking about Lacrabere, Pineau, Nadgornaja and 2 players from Romania Laslo an Popa. CSM want to transfer Perianu from Braila but they are thinking to not stop Bazaliu playing even if she play 4-5 min per match.

Pineau is damaged goods in my opinion. Nadgornaja could be a good transfer, but I don't think that she is Final Four material, alongside Lacrabere. Popa and Laslo wouldn't play more than 15 minutes in the CL. Don't think that a move to Baia Mare would suit Laslo right now.

Alaur97
Regular

Postby Alaur97 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:16 am

Adriyanos wrote:
Alaur97 wrote:Baia Mare didn't prepare at all this match...they didn't had enough time and the atitude of Tielj said everything, calm, he knew that is very hard to win this match...I expect that the match with Gyor will be totally changed.

What stopped them? The weather? The spring? I don't think that's a good reason to pin this defeat on. Of course, Baia Mare will learn from this defeat and go out stronger in the playoff. But bear in mind that having to play two games in Bucharest, rather than one, could be decisive. They thrive at home, because they have the fans near them and the pressure could crack Bucharest, who is still a new team. Also, how did Baia Mare suit up against Gyor in the first leg? Totally unprepared. And I don't think it's Tiselj's fault. He inherited a roster that looks good on paper, but is totally dysfunctional at times.

Pineau is damaged goods in my opinion. Nadgornaja could be a good transfer, but I don't think that she is Final Four material, alongside Lacrabere. Popa and Laslo wouldn't play more than 15 minutes in the CL. Don't think that a move to Baia Mare would suit Laslo right now.

You misunderstood, I didn't said that is Tiselj fault, I said they have a crucial match sunday which can provide the tickets from quaters...for a derby like this he said that they prepared the match with just one day before.

Popa and Laslo... I guaratee that they will be 2 strong handsin the next year. In you opinion give me some names that Baia Mare could bring?

Adriyanos
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Adriyanos » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:36 am

I know what Tiselj said, I was there. It could be a mistake to sacrifice the game against Bucharest, because if CAS gives them the points back, well... It means that Baia Mare needs to win in Bucharest in the final to clinch the title. And this will be hard.

As for Laslo and Popa, Laslo is very good, she will be a star. But she needs the right environment to thrive. In Baia Mare there will only be pressure to succeed. And, as you can see, the HCM players are not good at handling it right now.

Alaur97
Regular

Postby Alaur97 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:52 am

Adriyanos wrote:I know what Tiselj said, I was there. It could be a mistake to sacrifice the game against Bucharest, because if CAS gives them the points back, well... It means that Baia Mare needs to win in Bucharest in the final to clinch the title. And this will be hard.

As for Laslo and Popa, Laslo is very good, she will be a star. But she needs the right environment to thrive. In Baia Mare there will only be pressure to succeed. And, as you can see, the HCM players are not good at handling it right now.

I totally agree with you, is to much pressure and i heard some rumours that if the team wouldn't win the title and go through in CL there will be some drastical changes from the leadership.

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:29 am

First half - at min. 38:10 the beautiful goal scored by Torstenson
Second half

HudsonFiuza
Regular

Postby HudsonFiuza » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:23 am

Silviu wrote:First half - at min. 38:10 the beautiful goal scored by Torstenson
Second half

=D> =D> Thanks Silviu. I really wanted to watch this game

sergiuc_ro
Rookie

Postby sergiuc_ro » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:09 am

Linnea's fantastic goal - at the end of the clip , the atmosphere in general and some goals -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz2uAznSrWU

You can also find 16 more videos with goals from the derby in the below playlist
https://www.youtube.com/view_all_playlists

LucianK
Extra Member

Postby LucianK » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:33 pm

Silviu wrote:First half - at min. 38:10 the beautiful goal scored by Torstenson
Second half

Thanks so much for uploading this. Now we can watch again and again the biggest fail in recent handball. :evil: ](*,)

Germanicus
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Germanicus » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:08 am

Nice atmosphere.
How does CSM have so many fans? That club has never been really great, as far as I know, only recently. Does the club have teams in other kind of sports (e.g. football) and fans visit the handball game, too?
In conclusion, I declare that EHF must be destroyed

Des57
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Des57 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:30 am

Germanicus wrote:Nice atmosphere.
How does CSM have so many fans? That club has never been really great, as far as I know, only recently. Does the club have teams in other kind of sports (e.g. football) and fans visit the handball game, too?

No they don't have a football team,but they have basketball,voleyball,rugby,track and field,chess and even moto.The atmosphere was really great,part of the fans were the club junior players,some were Bucharest handball fans and I don't know if it's true, but some could have been from Rapid Bucharest fans.In a city so big as Bucharest it's not that hard to fill a hall like Polivalenta for this really important games.I have no doubt that the in a decisive game with Gyor or Buducnost even the 12k new hall could be 3/4 full.

Return to “Female Handball”