Romanian NL (W) 2014/15

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic

Re: Romanian NL (W) 2014/15

Postby barry.romania » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:07 am

some highlights, round 16 (top 3 teams):

Corona Braşov - Neptun Constanţa 33-25 http://www.digisport.ro/Sport/HANDBAL/C ... pectaculos
HCM Baia Mare - CSM Cetate Deva 34-17 http://www.digisport.ro/Sport/HANDBAL/V ... u+Liga+Cam
CSM Bucureşti - "U" Alexandrion Cluj 38-28 http://www.digisport.ro/Sport/HANDBAL/V ... tru+a+doua

full updates - games, rankings & statistics: https://ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liga_Na%C ... _2014-2015

the new arena of Cluj is very nice.

Des57
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Des57 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:13 pm

Romanian Cup 1/4 finals 25.03

HCM Baia Mare- "U" Cluj in Baia Mare
CSM Bucureşti-CSM Ramnicu Valcea in Valcea
SCM Craiova -Cetate Deva in Craiova
Neptun Constanţa- Dunărea Brăila in Constanta

The final four on 25-26 April .The host will be later decided.Ofc Baia Mare and CSM Bucuresti are interestind in organizing the event. :)

http://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/ha ... n-13786262

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:09 pm

CSU Neptun Constanța - HCM Baia Mare 27-29 (15-15)

CSU Neptun Constanța: Enescu (15 goals), Ivan (4), Tamaș (3), Toma (2), Iovănescu (1), Orșivischi (1), Strahan (1)
HCM Baia Mare: Buceschi (6 goals), Do Nascimento (6 goals), Herrem (4), Makeeva (4), Ardean-Elisei (3), Abbingh (2), Davydenko (2), Gjeorgjievska (1), Pîrvuț (1)

Yellow cards:
CSU Neptun Constanța: Tamaș
HCM Baia Mare: Ardean-Elisei, Herrem, Lobach

2 min. penalties:
CSU Neptun Constanța: Ivan (2 min)
HCM Baia Mare: Lobach (2 min), Gjeorgjievska (2 min)

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:31 pm

mikh wrote:The FT and the HT scores tell only part of what happened. At first I was also shocked by the result, but seeing how it all happened, I think it was just a case of i) really good fight put by the hosts in the first half and ii) really bad final minutes by BM, knowing that the match is won.
Seems that during the second half BM quickly went to +3, then maintained +6 and even had +7 in the 52nd minute.
Details from HV.ro here.

I think it is more appropriate to answer here :) .
I watched the match and it was not the result that shocked me, but the way Baia Mare has played. They were clueless in the first half, against an average team comprised of one single player: Andreea Enescu. I agree, Bárbara Arenhart's "performance" was close to awfulness, and that allowed Enescu to score 10 goals in the first 30 minutes. In total, she scored from 7m penalties, from LB, CB, RB, pivot, and even from a fast-break, although she's not a fast player. How Baia Mare couldn't find a way to block Enescu is beyond me.
In the second half Ungureanu did well between the posts and Constanța's players got visibly tired. All passes were looking for Enescu, no one else tried to shoot, and she couldn't score anymore. But then Ion Crăciun took a time-out and somehow he managed to restart his team again, so Constanța came as close as they could before running out of time. They did it not because Baia Mare were confident in their victory, but because in these last 10 minutes HCM players made a lot of mistakes and almost every shot of them was a miss.
I'm sure they will be more focused against Sävehof, but still... :|

barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic

Round XVIII

Postby barry.romania » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:12 am

results: https://ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liga_Na%C ... _2014-2015

the new youngsters of Cluj have produced a big surprise, with Popa scoring 7 and Laslo 5! http://www.digisport.ro/Sport/HANDBAL/V ... n+ultimele

previously, Enescu has scored 15 against Baia Mare but this was Thursday: http://www.digisport.ro/Sport/HANDBAL/V ... Mare+27-29.

2 more games to be played tomorrow.

Des57
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Des57 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:06 am

SCM Craiova-CSM București 15-22 (7-11)
SCM Craiova: Pașca, Munteanu (portari), Eidem 4 goluri, Tiron 4 (1 din 7m), Georgescu 3 (toate din 7m), Zamfirescu 2, Ilie 1, Tănăsie 1, Ianași, Florea, Amariei, Apipie, Lazarin, Florică, Tomescu, Cioaric
CSM București: Tolnai, Pessoa (portari), Curea 5 goluri, Torstensson 4 (2 din 7m), Glibko 4 (1 din 7m), Bazaliu 3 (2 din 7m), Vetkova 3, Cavaleiro 1, Vizitiu 1, Tivadar, Nan, Zaremba
7m: 8/4, respectiv 6/5
3 x 2 min., respectiv 6 x 2 min.

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:40 pm

^ That was one of the worst games I saw recently. Rodrigues was missing from the court although she was on the bench (why?), Torstenson seemed to be very bored, Cavaleiro and da Silva mediocre, Carmen Martín a total disaster, Vetkova so and so (but that is her level anyway), Vizitiu should play in the second division... Plus a bad refereeing, courtesy of two 21-year-old guys. But I liked Pessoa, she is constantly good, and Curea, who reminded she used to play for Oltchim, plus Eidem and Tiron from Craiova. It was a good move for Tiron to leave Baia Mare. Now she will have a lot of time to play and a coach who knows to work with young players.

Then I decided to watch the second game too, CSM Ploieşti vs. HCM Râmnicu Vâlcea, waiting for another bad one given the quality of both teams. And the first 15 minutes were bad indeed. But after a 0-5 score for Vâlcea, Goran Kurteš has decided to bring in Daciana Curtean and everything changed. She added speed and intelligence to the game, plus some nice assists to pivot Shutska. And so I enjoyed the match until the very last second. Everything went well for Ploieşti: the back players Tóth, Sheiko and Vlaškalić, the solid couple Curtean+Shutska, the very young wing Chiricuță, who scored even a beautiful goal from right back. Also the keepers of both teams (Şerban and Smedescu-Băbeanu) have made some wonders between the posts.

CSM Ploieşti vs. HCM Râmnicu Vâlcea 26-22 (13-11)

CSM Ploieşti: Chiricuță (5 goals), Shutska (4), Vlaškalić (4), Dincu (3), Tóth (3), Curtean (2), Dinu (2), Sheiko (2), Preda (1)
HCM Râmnicu Vâlcea: Ilina (6 goals), Adespii (3), Luca-Rouă (3), Vădineanu (3), Andrei (2), Bădiță (2), Predoi (2), Stoica (1)

Yellow cards:
CSM Ploieşti: Dincu, Ionescu, Vlaškalić, Goran Kurteš
HCM Râmnicu Vâlcea: Adespii, Ilina, Vădineanu

2 min. penalties:
CSM Ploieşti: Chiricuță (2 min), Gherman (2 min), Sheiko (2x2min), Shutska (2 min), Vlaškalić (2x2min)
HCM Râmnicu Vâlcea: Cherăscu (2 min), Chirilă (2 min), Stoica (2x3 min), Vădineanu (2 min)

Red cards:
HCM Râmnicu Vâlcea: Stoica

MVPs (in my opinion):
CSM Ploieşti: Curtean
HCM Râmnicu Vâlcea: Smedescu-Băbeanu

Referees: Băducu, Voicu (bad refereeing)
Audience: ~800

Adriyanos
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Adriyanos » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:53 pm

Silviu wrote: But after a 0-5 score for Vâlcea, Goran Kurteš has decided to bring in Daciana Curtean and everything changed.

And a timeout for Muși, maybe Vâlcea was not playing that well. The team's biggest problem is consistency. If they could learn that, Valcea could be on the 4th-5th place.

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:27 pm

^ Another questionable move of Muși was to replace Smedescu-Băbeanu in the last 15 minutes. It was not decisive, of course, but why, when she played good?

@Adriyanos: do you know where I could find the scorers from CSM Unirea Slobozia-HC Zalău? I have searched the entire internet... :(

mikh
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mikh » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:35 pm

Silviu wrote:
Referees: Băducu, Voicu (bad refereeing)
Audience: ~800

:) Haha, noooo... really?
Seeing their name next to that of the city of Ploiești reminded me of a match I played as a junior in... Ploiești!
We had beaten another team from the city in a previous match, so the hosts took some precautions. This 2 jokers (who were barely starting their career then) butchered us in the second match. Bare in mind, it was a U18 national championship match. In addition to that, they were incredibly arrogant with us and our coaches and I still remember their suburban language.

Seeing them as the refs of Ploiești yesterday and seeing the evolution of the score made me think something was rotten there. Thank you for confirming it.

Des57
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Des57 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:18 pm

Minus 4 points for CSM Bucuresti in the now famous badges scandal.Another championship with problems :(

Tomihmv
Rookie

Postby Tomihmv » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:40 am

Des57 wrote:Minus 4 points for CSM Bucuresti in the now famous badges scandal.Another championship with problems :(

Anyway, all is well with CSM Bucuresti? I mean players fustrated, etc?

Des57
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Des57 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:18 am

Tomihmv wrote:
Des57 wrote:Minus 4 points for CSM Bucuresti in the now famous badges scandal.Another championship with problems :(

Anyway, all is well with CSM Bucuresti? I mean players fustrated, etc?

You can imagine they were frustrated because it's not their fault,the players won on the court.There were some stings in the press between CSM's management and the Romanian federation,some were even implying that Baia Mare it's behind the decision.

Adriyanos
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Adriyanos » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:31 am

Haha, just look at the votes against Bucharest recieving their points back. Led by Baia Mare's Kotecz, joined by Vâlcea and Craiova's members (both teams having loanees from Baia Mare) and ended by former BM coach, Ioan Băban :).

Des57
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Des57 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:49 am

Adriyanos wrote:Haha, just look at the votes against Bucharest recieving their points back. Led by Baia Mare's Kotecz, joined by Vâlcea and Craiova's members (both teams having loanees from Baia Mare) and ended by former BM coach, Ioan Băban :).

I saw the voting. :) But in the end it's not Baia Mare's fault that CSM lost the points,it's only CSM's mistake.And it's not the first time,remember the points taken from them last season.Anothe part of the blame should be given to the federation and their observers that allowed the game to start.If the game would have not started,we wouldn't have a discusion now,or not at this level of frustration.:)But I'm used to see CSM blaming Baia Mare for everything :D

mikh
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mikh » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:16 pm

Adriyanos wrote:Haha, just look at the votes against Bucharest recieving their points back. Led by Baia Mare's Kotecz, joined by Vâlcea and Craiova's members (both teams having loanees from Baia Mare) and ended by former BM coach, Ioan Băban :).

Right, and the camp of former refs and Bucharest-locals voting for CSMB.
I mean, don't get me wrong, I would've liked for the match result to stand but:
i) CSM acted like amateurs by not following the (I agree, stupid!) rules of the FRH
ii) let's paint the whole picture, especially for those who don't know, otherwise BM will just look like the big bad wolf. It's clear that there are 2 camps in the FRH (one of them being that of former refs) and that the conflict between these camps has become more and more obvious since Gațu's change. Bad days ahead for Romanian handball if the new president doesn't act stronger.

Adriyanos
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Adriyanos » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:07 pm

mikh wrote:Right, and the camp of former refs and Bucharest-locals voting for CSMB.
I mean, don't get me wrong, I would've liked for the match result to stand but:
i) CSM acted like amateurs by not following the (I agree, stupid!) rules of the FRH
ii) let's paint the whole picture, especially for those who don't know, otherwise BM will just look like the big bad wolf. It's clear that there are 2 camps in the FRH (one of them being that of former refs) and that the conflict between these camps has become more and more obvious since Gațu's change. Bad days ahead for Romanian handball if the new president doesn't act stronger.

Of course this is true! It's a power struggle that won't help handball at all. The money brings the power and the power influences everything. And everybody wants power and money. It's an neverending circle. And the corruption is still strong, even if politicians were paraded with handcuffs.

It's true CSM acted like amateurs and it's surprising it wasn't the first time! But, damn, those rules are incredibly stupid and they deserve this. But handing Baia Mare the home field advantage in the final for this seems harsh and morally wrong.

PS: Not all of the former refs were with CSMB, Pleșa, Barcan and Bejinariu were pro-Baia Mare.

CarstenWeinroth8700
Rookie

Postby CarstenWeinroth8700 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:04 pm

Adriyanos wrote:Baia Mare the home field advantage in the final for this seems harsh and morally wrong.

Can anyone explain the rules of the Romanian Play-offs?

OltchimRmValcea
Extra Member

Postby OltchimRmValcea » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:08 pm

CarstenWeinroth8700 wrote:Can anyone explain the rules of the Romanian Play-offs?

League system is similar to russian play-offs:
- Regular Season (14 teams): Home-away system (26 matches);
- Play-offs (top 8 teams after Regular Season): best-of-3 series* (1 vs 8, 2 vs 7 and so on).
*3rd game (if it's case) will be played at home at better-ranked team in Regular Season.

Then semifinals (1/8 vs 4/5 and 2/7 vs 3/6) and finals, with the same rule that i've mentioned above.
L. Hutupan-Dinu, V. Ardean-Elisei, Cristina Neagu, O. Manea, I. Stanca, M. Jovanovic, Y. Ozel, R. Maier.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyKvP63kFHw

Wbk
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Wbk » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:48 pm

OltchimRmValcea wrote:
CarstenWeinroth8700 wrote:Can anyone explain the rules of the Romanian Play-offs?

League system is similar to russian play-offs:
- Regular Season (14 teams): Home-away system (26 matches);
- Play-offs (top 8 teams after Regular Season): best-of-3 series* (1 vs 8, 2 vs 7 and so on).
*3rd game (if it's case) will be played at home at better-ranked team in Regular Season.

Then semifinals (1/8 vs 4/5 and 2/7 vs 3/6) and finals, with the same rule that i've mentioned above.

Just to let you know: there are best of 5 series (=to 3 wins) in the Russian play-offs since 2013/14.

OltchimRmValcea
Extra Member

Postby OltchimRmValcea » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:48 pm

Wbk wrote:Just to let you know: there are best of 5 series (=to 3 wins) in the Russian play-offs since 2013/14.

Yes, I know.

Maybe I didn't use the best word, sorry. (When I said "similar", i mean close, kindred) :D
L. Hutupan-Dinu, V. Ardean-Elisei, Cristina Neagu, O. Manea, I. Stanca, M. Jovanovic, Y. Ozel, R. Maier.

CarstenWeinroth8700
Rookie

Postby CarstenWeinroth8700 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:51 am

OltchimRmValcea wrote:
Wbk wrote:Just to let you know: there are best of 5 series (=to 3 wins) in the Russian play-offs since 2013/14.

Yes, I know.

Maybe I didn't use the best word, sorry. (When I said "similar", i mean close, kindred) :D

thanks i got the idea! who qaulifies for Champions League, EHF cup and so on?

OltchimRmValcea
Extra Member

Postby OltchimRmValcea » Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:27 pm

CarstenWeinroth8700 wrote:thanks i got the idea! who qaulifies for Champions League, EHF cup and so on?

1. Champions League - group stage
2. EHF Cup*
3. EHF Cup
4. Cup Winner's Cup
+ winner (or finalist**) of Romanian Cup also in Cup Winner's Cup

*most probably, the runner-up will apply for a wild-card in Qualification Tournaments for Champions League.
**or best ranked team in Romanian Cup who didn't finish Top4 after play-offs.

mikh
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mikh » Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:52 am

^
I think that applying for a ChL wildcard means a nation loses one CWC or EHFC place.

Germanicus
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Germanicus » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:16 am

The rule is simple: ROU has
1 place in CL
2 places in CWC
2 places in EHF Cup
Any team of the CWC and EHF Cup participants can apply for a CL Quali place. However, only one of them can really get it (and theoratically all of them could be refused). The one that gets CL wild card, can not participate in its original tournament (CWC or EHF Cup) of course, and no other Romanian team can get its participation rights.
In conclusion, I declare that EHF must be destroyed

Return to “Female Handball”