Transfers 2015/2016

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby barry.romania » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:25 am

according to a regional newspaper in Baia Mare, HCM removed all the foreigners expect for Abbingh the and Macedonian, and of course Pineau who will arrive. so after Arenhart, Herrem and Makeeva announced it officially, do Nascimento, Davydenko and pregnant Lobach will probably do the same. Davydenko and Makeeva chose Rostov, Herrem and Arenhart will probably go in Denmark, about do Nascimento I have no idea. the only big loss is Arenhart, and maybe a bit Makeeva but Pintea isn`t far. still, on goal we have Ungureanu who extended so... so I guess Arenhart and Eliza Buceschi are the only losses! :(

Crina Pintea is close to sign for HCM Baia Mare, this is a great transfer. one of the best pivots in Romania and NT player, very young and tall, even a better defender than attacker.

coach will be Aurelian Roşca who did a great job at SCM Craiova and managed to win the gold with Romania U18 in the World Champs. Tiselj was sacked.

Kiddo
Extra Member

Postby Kiddo » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:31 am

Amanda Kurtovic dropped NFH and finally chose Larvik HK according to TV2 sports news. What a great replacement for Sulland! Actually I find Sulland a fantastic player, might do great in Györ, but Kurtovic is more interesting and better I think. A great strengthening to Larviks righthand side.

http://www.tv2.no/2015/06/10/sport/larv ... ll/7028228

heavenly
Handball Fan-atic

Postby heavenly » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:19 pm

I thought Sulland (among other players) left Larvik due to bad economy.
Now, they signed with Kurtovic knowing they have already Nora Mørk at RB.

Oh well, I hope they know what they're doing...

bajkalb
Extra Member

Postby bajkalb » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:09 pm

Ref wrote:
heavenly wrote:I thought Sulland (among other players) left Larvik due to bad economy.
Now, they signed with Kurtovic knowing they have already Nora Mørk at RB.

Oh well, I hope they know what they're doing...

Sulland left Larvik to get out of Mørks shadow, she actually had an ok offer on hand. She has, apparently, been advised by Hergeirrsson to get more playtime, which you know is not a guarantee in a top club. When Mørk was injured there was no competition, whereas now she was competing with a world class player.

Well... and this is why she has chosen Győr?

IMO, her place at Győr is everything, but not guaranteed. Currently, she is the nr1. left handed RB, but that doesn't mean too much. Zuzsa Tomori spent most of the last seasons in the right side, but I can also imagine Görbicz, Amorim and Groot on the field at the same time.
Győr won its first CL title without a real RB (Bulatovic only came after), so she has to prove that she is the real solution.
Additionally, defense is absolutely primary for Ambros Martin, which is also a deficit for Sulland.

However, I hope that she will play how she can. She doesn't have to be fantastic, it's enough if she is solid in the next year at Győr cause their teammates are world calss players.

jensm
Handball Fan-atic

Postby jensm » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:35 pm

Kurtovic to Larvik =D>

And why are Baia Mare let go of the foreigns? Because the women lost the final against Bucuresti, and the mens team won? Suddenly out of nothing they wanted to sell every foreign player.

bajkalb
Extra Member

Postby bajkalb » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:46 pm

jensm wrote:Kurtovic to Larvik =D>

And why are Baia Mare let go of the foreigns? Because the women lost the final against Bucuresti, and the mens team won? Suddenly out of nothing they wanted to sell every foreign player.

Well, it also came to my mind. I mean, Baia Mare doesn't look too considered nowdays. So, they lost a final and could not go to the F4. So what? It happens.

OltchimRmValcea
Extra Member

Postby OltchimRmValcea » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:59 pm

jensm wrote:And why are Baia Mare let go of the foreigns? Because the women lost the final against Bucuresti, and the mens team won? Suddenly out of nothing they wanted to sell every foreign player.

Baia Mare handball team is mayor's toy. He changes anytime and anyway all he wants.
He is changing coaches, players, management, budget...

The foreign players disappointed him a lot, so now he is trying to make a team only with romanian players.
All it's happening now in Baia Mare is a total chaos...
L. Hutupan-Dinu, V. Ardean-Elisei, Cristina Neagu, O. Manea, I. Stanca, M. Jovanovic, Y. Ozel, R. Maier.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyKvP63kFHw

mr Hammerlock
Rookie

Postby mr Hammerlock » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:04 pm

OltchimRmValcea wrote:Baia Mare handball team is mayor's toy. He changes anytime and anyway all he wants.

The foreign players disappointed him a lot, so now he is trying to make a team only with romanian players.

Politicians toying with sport ... Damn! That never ends well.
But idea of making a team with romanian players doesn't seam bad. Team wont cost too much and extra € they can use to build a system that will produce players. That way the club can become more or less self-sustainable.
If The Mayor wanted a system then had a perfect man for the job. Tone Tiselj. Letting Tone go was a big mistake. So, that Mayor's idea smells to me more on scoring easy political points than sincere will to build a sustainable system. Anyways, I'm allergic on politicians so I may be wrong.
Tone came from Krim system to Buducnost (Dragan Adžić was his assistant in Buducnost, back then). Tone played his part in tweaking Buducnost sys, which is btw over 30 yrs old as the sys with aspirations on EU trophies. Although Tone's effort wasn't crucial, thanks to him Marko Mrak came to Buducnost with his new fitness training philosophy.
Sorry if I overstepped. But Baia Mare story reminds me a lot on what happened to my ex club HC Lovćen.

Ref wrote:Well, unless you can buy all the best players in the world and hire a world class coach, short term plans like that are never a success. Foreigners must also fit in a social context, I´m not sure players from western Europe find Romania a hot spot on the spare time.

Totally agree and just to strengthen ure point with this:
Instant Club experiments with Huge budget, star players + world class coach doesn't guarantee success. Example: ŽRK VARDAR. FYI Žrk Vardar budget is 4.5M €, They had only 2 Macedonian players in roster. And now, after Mecevska accident and Nikolić quitting handball, they have NONE. So what Macedonian handball got out of it?
Last edited by mr Hammerlock on Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.

John
:::Handball Expert:::

Postby John » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:27 pm

bajkalb wrote:Győr won its first CL title without a real RB

And what is Redei Soos? You forgot about her.

jensm
Handball Fan-atic

Postby jensm » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:09 pm

mr Hammerlock wrote:
OltchimRmValcea wrote:Baia Mare handball team is mayor's toy. He changes anytime and anyway all he wants.

Politicians toying with sport ... Damn! That never ends well.
But idea of making a team with romanian players doesn't seam bad. Team wont cost too much and extra € they can use to build a system that can produce players. That way the club can become more or less self-sustainable.
If The Mayor wanted a system then had a perfect man for the job. Tone Tiselj. Letting Tone go was a big mistake. So that Mayor's idea smells to me more on scoring easy political points than sincere will to build a sustainable system. Anyways, I'm allergic on politicians so I may be wrong.
Tone came from Krim system to Buducnost (Dragan Adžić was his assistant in Buducnost, back then). Tone played his part in tweaking Buducnost sys, which is btw over 30 yrs old as sys with aspirations on EU trophies. Although Tone's effort wasn't crucial, but thanks to him Marko Mrak came to Buducnost with his new fitness training philosophy.
Sorry if I overstepped. But Baia Mare story reminds me a lot on what happened to my ex club HC Lovćen.

Ref wrote:Well, unless you can buy all the best players in the world and hire a world class coach, short term plans like that are never a success. Foreigners must also fit in a social context, I´m not sure players from western Europe find Romania a hot spot on the spare time.

Totally agree and just to strengthen ure point with this:
Instant Club experiments with Huge budget, star players + world class coach doesn't guarantee success. Example: ŽRK VARDAR. FYI Žrk Vardar budget is 4.5M €, They had only 2 Macedonian players in roster. And now none since Nikolić quit handball. So what Macedonian handball got out of it?

I don´t get why they bring Allison Pineau then, she has been a rollercoaster since she left Metz - And letting go of Buceschi? #-o

ZRK Vardar have an second team, WHC Vardar with only Macedonias young players, I think they beated The Netherlands in some youth games, and this have been an indirect result of the second team of WHC Vardar. (Its possible it was an other team, but anyhow, the team Macedonia won over was ranked much higher then Macedonia.) So they long term plan is possible to create top players from Macedonia, and bring them to ZRK Vardar. Correct me if Im wrong :)
Last edited by jensm on Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

omak
Extra Member

Postby omak » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:01 pm

mr Hammerlock wrote:Totally agree and just to strengthen ure point with this:
Instant Club experiments with Huge budget, star players + world class coach doesn't guarantee success. Example: ŽRK VARDAR. FYI Žrk Vardar budget is 4.5M €, They had only 2 Macedonian players in roster. And now, after Mecevska accident and Nikolić quitting handball, they have NONE. So what Macedonian handball got out of it?

Macedonian handball got out plenty of it.
The U19 NT is almost exclusively made up of players from the second team of ZRK Vardar and they beat all 3 oponents in the qualifications for the U19 Euro. All of them had higher rating than Macedonia.
If the girls do not perform well at the Euro, we at least got a bit of hope that the female handball in Macedonia is not heading towards an endless pit.

And just to inform you, there are several youngsters who train and travel with the first team, but they are not getting a chance. At least for now. :)

And I'm curious where did you get the information about the budget?

jensm wrote:ZRK Vardar have an second team, WHC Vardar with only Macedonias young players, I think they beated The Netherlands in some youth games, and this have been an indirect result of the second team of WHC Vardar. (Its possible it was an other team, but anyhow, the team Macedonia won over was ranked much higher then Macedonia.) So they long term plan is possible to create top players from Macedonia, and bring them to ZRK Vardar. Correct me if Im wrong :)

No, you are not wrong! :)

mr Hammerlock
Rookie

Postby mr Hammerlock » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:07 pm

jensm wrote:ZRK Vardar have an second team, WHC Vardar with only Macedonias young players, I think they beated The Netherlands in some youth games, and this have been an indirect result of the second team of WHC Vardar. (Its possible it was an other team, but anyhow, the team Macedonia won over was ranked much higher then Macedonia.) So they long term plan is possible to create top players from Macedonia, and bring them to ZRK Vardar. Correct me if Im wrong :)

First As far as I know even Vardar B is acquiring foreign players (MNE Itana Grbić 4 example) in what amount IDK exactly, but they do.
Second Here last known senior squad of Macedonia NT. Check for clubs its pretty much self explanatory. http://tinyurl.com/nryhrp6
Most os the players are from Metalurg club which is pretty much opposite of Vardar. Metalurg is low budget but player making club. And that's something I was talking about in reply to OltchimRmValcea

I found their U19 team roster but without clubs ident. So gonna need some time to search. For sure ill post it as soon i find the info. From Danilovgrad and Metalurg matches in WRHL I suspect that they are Metalurg players also but never the less ill check.

CHEERS

Joana
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Joana » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:05 pm

mr Hammerlock wrote:Tone came from Krim system to Buducnost (Dragan Adžić was his assistant in Buducnost, back then). Tone played his part in tweaking Buducnost sys, which is btw over 30 yrs old as the sys with aspirations on EU trophies.

Snežana Damjanac certainly agrees. :P
Women's World Volleyball Championship
20.10.2018, Yokohama (JPN)
1. Serbia 2. Italy 3. China
The history is made. Thank you, girls!

omak
Extra Member

Postby omak » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:15 pm

mr Hammerlock wrote:First As far as I know even Vardar B is acquiring foreign players (MNE Itana Grbić 4 example) in what amount IDK exactly, but they do.

Good example. She WAS the only one. http://statistics.eurohandball.com/reports/?typ=sl&b=411&t=19080

Second Here last known senior squad of Macedonia NT. Check for clubs its pretty much self explanatory. http://tinyurl.com/nryhrp6
Most os the players are from Metalurg club which is pretty much opposite of Vardar. Metalurg is low budget but player making club. And that's something I was talking about in reply to OltchimRmValcea

Most of the players are from Metalurg because in average, the players from WHC Vardar are 19 YO girls and are not experienced enough. Their time will come. And 3 of those Metalurg players have retired from the NT.

I found their U19 team roster but without clubs ident. So gonna need some time to search. For sure ill post it as soon i find the info. From Danilovgrad and Metalurg matches in WRHL I suspect that they are Metalurg players also but never the less ill check.

Here you go http://sportclub.mk/index.php/rakomet/3434-selektorot-simovski-gi-pocna-podgotovkite-za-ep-za-devojki-do-19-godini.

Des57
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Des57 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:38 am

Talida Tolnai, Patricia Vizitiu, Irina Glibko, Iulia Zaremba,Mihaela Tivadar will leave CSM Bucuresti

http://www.digisport.ro/Sport/HANDBAL/M ... at+un+port

barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic

Postby barry.romania » Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:37 pm

Barbara Arenhart to Storsatsende (!) alongside some very known Danish players. does this team have big ambitions?

red and white
Handball Fan-atic

Postby red and white » Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:52 pm

barry.romania wrote:Barbara Arenhart to Storsatsende (!) alongside some very known Danish players. does this team have big ambitions?

Nykøbing Falster Håndbold (NFH). They were relegated this season and had plans to spend a year in the Danish 1. division building up a solid team and then entering the best league again. However, Skive FH went bankrupt and NFH ended up staying in the best league - but the problem was that they did not prepare properly for it. They have quality players such as Kristina Kristiansen, Mette Gravholt, Swedish playmaker Emilie Westberg and the Brazilians Karoline de Souza, Mariana Costa and Elaine Gomes. But that´s about it - the rest of the team is made up by unknown second rated players. I´m not really sure how ambitious they are, but they have a good trainer in Niels Agesen(former Tvis Holstebro), a solid financial set-up and a very good home court. We will see I guess.

John
:::Handball Expert:::

Postby John » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:10 pm

barry.romania wrote:Barbara Arenhart to Storsatsende (!)

:lol:

gergő
Handball Fan-atic

Postby gergő » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:17 am

Corbantis
Extra Member

Postby Corbantis » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:07 pm

Asma El Ghaoui (Tunisian LP) from Zvezda to Siófok KC.

http://siofokkc.hu/2015/06/12/hivatalos ... ui-alairt/

jensm
Handball Fan-atic

Postby jensm » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:49 pm

Corbantis wrote:Asma El Ghaoui (Tunisian LP) from Zvezda to Siófok KC.

*Dinamo Sinara, not Zvezda

gergő
Handball Fan-atic

Postby gergő » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:24 pm

jensm wrote:
Corbantis wrote:Asma El Ghaoui (Tunisian LP) from Zvezda to Siófok KC.

*Dinamo Sinara, not Zvezda

and directly belove the same. :)

LucianK
Extra Member

Postby LucianK » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:25 pm

Iryna Glibko (Liga Națională top scorer 2013): CSM București :arrow: HCM Roman
Andreea Enescu (Liga Națională top scorer 2015): Neptun Constanța :arrow: HCM Roman

barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic

Postby barry.romania » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:02 am

amazing transfer. :D poor Gyor...

barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic

Postby barry.romania » Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:55 am

Ref wrote:
John wrote:
barry.romania wrote:Barbara Arenhart to Storsatsende (!)

:lol:

:lol: Google translate, Romania

it`s what I saw on Wikipedia, not my fault.

Return to “Female Handball”