Page 43 of 44

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:31 pm
by gyms
After Bianka Takács (LP) has left Dunaújváros (went to Kecskemét, 2. league), Dunaújváros has signed Bernadett Horváth (LP) from Fehérvár KC.

http://handball.hu/2016/01/19/uj_beallo ... _a_kohasz/

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:55 pm
by gyms
Elena Gjeorgjievska (RB, MKD) after 10 days in Vác, now playes for Fehérvár KC. :|

http://www.nemzetisport.hu/kezilabda/no ... kc-2463493

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:55 pm
by HB9
Brazilian Samara da Silva Vieira (LB?) seems to play for German Team HSG Blomberg-Lippe now. She put 6 shots (three 7m) past Woltering in tonights game already. Although she mostly shone in the first half...

She seemed to be one of the leading players in the Brazilian U-NT in 2008 and 2010 but since completly vanished. I have no idea where she played since (the eurohandball page seems outdated).

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:07 pm
by Fabbr
HB9 wrote:Brazilian Samara da Silva Vieira (LB?) seems to play for German Team HSG Blomberg-Lippe now. She put 6 shots (three 7m) past Woltering in tonights game already. Although she mostly shone in the first half...

She seemed to be one of the leading players in the Brazilian U-NT in 2008 and 2010 but since completly vanished. I have no idea where she played since (the eurohandball page seems outdated).

At NT she played as center back, Karol Souza was the Left back. After WCh 2010 she played at Leon (ESP) and in Italy, I forgot the exact team. Since 2014, after injuries, she came back to BRA and played for Caxias do Sul (2014) and for Vasco/Brazilian Air Force (2015). She played as center back at Vasco/BAF, she is very strong and tall for a center back (1,84m).
Good to know she is in GER. I guess Blomberg-Lippe has another brazilian player, Adriana Cardoso, is it correct?

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:18 am
by HB9
Fabbr wrote:At NT she played as center back, Karol Souza was the Left back. After WCh 2010 she played at Leon (ESP) and in Italy, I forgot the exact team. Since 2014, after injuries, she came back to BRA and played for Caxias do Sul (2014) and for Vasco/Brazilian Air Force (2015). She played as center back at Vasco/BAF, she is very strong and tall for a center back (1,84m).
Good to know she is in GER. I guess Blomberg-Lippe has another brazilian player, Adriana Cardoso, is it correct?

Thanks for the additional info. Yes, she will stick out like a sore thumb; most of the players there are of the 170cm/70kg type. :lol:

And yes Cardoso is also a player there.

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:41 pm
by jensm
Isabel Blanco signed Molde for the rest of the season!! =D>


http://www.aftenposten.no/100Sport/hand ... 3137_1.snd

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:09 pm
by es1971
Gorica Acimovic play again for Hypo until end of the season.

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:01 pm
by zyzy
Another Brazilian player in Polish league. Playmaker - Patricia Matieli from Metodista/Săo Bernardo do Campo to Vistal Gdynia.

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:29 pm
by gyms
Michaela Hrbkova back to FAG Germany from Siofok.
She isnt hungarian league level.

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:26 am
by Bo$ko
Krim doesn't want to lose title :!:
They sent on loan to ŽRK Ajdovščina EIGHT of their players, because Zagorje will play with Ajdovščina at the end of March - Tamara Mavsar, Elizabeth Omoregie, Alja Koren, Maja Luković, Sergeja Stefanišin, Nina Zulič, Aneja Beganovič and Ana Zrimšek. After that match they can return to Krim... :lol:

Zagorje also signed ex-Krim keeper Alexandra Petrukhina and Croatian right wing Aneta Benko (Peraica) to replace Irman.

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:41 am
by Stefan_MNE
But how on earth is that possible? Aren't there some proper rules governing the championship? Anyway, this is an outrageous move from Krim.

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:29 am
by HB9
Absolutely ridiculous. ](*,)

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:16 am
by omak
Stefan_MNE wrote:But how on earth is that possible? Aren't there some proper rules governing the championship? Anyway, this is an outrageous move from Krim.


It's a completely legal situation. Unmoral, but completely legal.

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:20 am
by Stefan_MNE
But shouldn’t there be a transfer window, like in football, or EHF Champions League for that matter?

Allowing players to switch clubs just like that in the same competition can mean only one thing – the demise of handball.

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:36 am
by jensm
Bo$ko wrote:Krim doesn't want to lose title :!:
They sent on loan to ŽRK Ajdovščina EIGHT of their players, because Zagorje will play with Ajdovščina at the end of March - Tamara Mavsar, Elizabeth Omoregie, Alja Koren, Maja Luković, Sergeja Stefanišin, Nina Zulič, Aneja Beganovič and Ana Zrimšek. After that match they can return to Krim... :lol:

Zagorje also signed ex-Krim keeper Alexandra Petrukhina and Croatian right wing Aneta Benko (Peraica) to replace Irman.



How has the results between Krim - Zagorje been?

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:43 am
by John
jensm wrote:How has the results between Krim - Zagorje been?


22:22 and 23:23 but Zagorje scored more goals away.

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:30 am
by Wbk
Stefan_MNE wrote:But shouldn’t there be a transfer window, like in football, or EHF Champions League for that matter?

Allowing players to switch clubs just like that in the same competition can mean only one thing – the demise of handball.

I think there is an official transfer deadline on a very last day of February, which is used in broader geographical context, isn't it? At least in Slovakia and Czech Rep, this is valid, and I think in other countries, too.
So it looks like Krim made their transfers in time and everything is okay on paper.

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:33 am
by Wbk
omak wrote:
Stefan_MNE wrote:But how on earth is that possible? Aren't there some proper rules governing the championship? Anyway, this is an outrageous move from Krim.


It's a completely legal situation. Unmoral, but completely legal.

It is not only big shame for Krim, but imho especially huge moral failure of ŽRK Ajdovščina...

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:47 am
by Bo$ko
If they got money they lack for sure, who cares about moral failure... :lol:
Also Ajdovščina will get some E-Cup next season...

BTW. Ajdovščina-Zagorje is the Cup semifinal, and imagine they will meet Krim in the final. So they will have to return to Krim and play against old club... :lol: :lol: :lol: #-o
Omoregie and Luković probably will stay to Ajdovščina till the end of season.

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:22 pm
by Bo$ko
At the end Krim gave up the idea of sending on loan key players... :lol: :lol: :roll:

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:26 pm
by John
Bo$ko wrote:At the end Krim gave up the idea of sending on loan key players...


They decided it's easier to pay to Zagorje than to create all that mess? :D

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:19 pm
by doomark
Is there a game tomorrow of Zagorje, the last in the league ? If they win, are they champions?

UPDATE: I see they will have 6-7 games to play...

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:25 pm
by han
What a corrupt country Slovenia...

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:17 pm
by mikh
Zagorje basically has one more difficult match, next Wednesday (April 6), in Ajdovscina.
Don't know what the tie-breakers are, but their results with Krim were 2 draws: 22:22 (home) and 23:23 (away). So, if results against Krim are the only tiebreakers, they could just edge on top. But as I said, one more difficult game left... we'll know more next Wed.

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:23 pm
by OltchimRmValcea
I think Krim is not interested so badly, as before (now they need to pass Qualification Tournament to qualify in Champions League and I doubt they will), to win Slovenian championship this season.