Transfers 2015/2016

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
User avatar
HB9
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1504
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:01 pm
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 168 times

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby HB9 » Sat May 30, 2015 6:19 pm

But it's not how you build something big, that was my point.


idle banter.

User avatar
HB9
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1504
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:01 pm
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 168 times

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby HB9 » Sun May 31, 2015 6:34 pm

Adriyanos wrote:Ungureanu + Elisei -> 2 & 3 years at Baia Mare.
Pineau is still coming there.

New coaches: Kim Rasmussen, who was touted before Tiselj, and Aurelian Rosca, ex-SCM Craiova and the coach who won the gold medal at the WC Under 18 last year.


http://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/ha ... m-14372906

I don't understand a word, but luckily my friend Google does: http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... m-14372906

Does that mean no foreign players at Baia Mare? :-k
idle banter.

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1526
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby John » Sun May 31, 2015 6:56 pm

HB9 wrote:http://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/ha ... m-14372906

I don't understand a word, but luckily my friend Google does: http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... m-14372906

Does that mean no foreign players at Baia Mare?


As i understood they proposed contract termination to Abbingh, Gjorgijevska and do Nascimento, they don't want foreigners, only Szucs who was born in Oradea and Dumanska who will get romanian citizenship soon. They want to sign Laszlo . So apparently no more foreigners in HCM..
Can any of the romanian friends help? I think i got it right, but i'm still learning romanian :P

User avatar
LucianK
Extra Member
Posts: 444
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:07 pm
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby LucianK » Sun May 31, 2015 7:10 pm

John wrote:
HB9 wrote:http://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/ha ... m-14372906

I don't understand a word, but luckily my friend Google does: http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... m-14372906

Does that mean no foreign players at Baia Mare?


As i understood they proposed contract termination to Abbingh, Gjorgijevska and do Nascimento, they don't want foreigners, only Szucs who was born in Oradea and Dumanska who will get romanian citizenship soon. They want to sign Laszlo . So apparently no more foreigners in HCM..
Can any of the romanian friends help? I think i got it right, but i'm still learning romanian :P


Yup, you got it right. =D> They prolonged contracts with Ungureanu, Elisei and even though Abbingh, Gjorgijevska and do Nascimento are still under contract with HCM, they proposed termination of those deals and setting them free. Getting Laslo is a priority for them as well. They want a new team, as Romanian as it gets. Another intersting thing to be mentioned is that, according to some ProSport sources, Rasmussen won't sign with Baia Mare in the near future so Aurelian Roşca will most likely be the 1st coach.

User avatar
emil_krstev
Extra Member
Posts: 255
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 10:33 am
Location: Macedonia
Has thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby emil_krstev » Sun May 31, 2015 7:55 pm

LucianK wrote:
John wrote:
HB9 wrote:http://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/ha ... m-14372906

I don't understand a word, but luckily my friend Google does: http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... m-14372906

Does that mean no foreign players at Baia Mare?


As i understood they proposed contract termination to Abbingh, Gjorgijevska and do Nascimento, they don't want foreigners, only Szucs who was born in Oradea and Dumanska who will get romanian citizenship soon. They want to sign Laszlo . So apparently no more foreigners in HCM..
Can any of the romanian friends help? I think i got it right, but i'm still learning romanian :P


Yup, you got it right. =D> They prolonged contracts with Ungureanu, Elisei and even though Abbingh, Gjorgijevska and do Nascimento are still under contract with HCM, they proposed termination of those deals and setting them free. Getting Laslo is a priority for them as well. They want a new team, as Romanian as it gets. Another intersting thing to be mentioned is that, according to some ProSport sources, Rasmussen won't sign with Baia Mare in the near future so Aurelian Roşca will most likely be the 1st coach.


Does this mean that they didnt sign Pinoy too?

User avatar
barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 879
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:41 pm
Location: Baia Mare
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby barry.romania » Sun May 31, 2015 8:07 pm

HB9 wrote:Does that mean no foreign players at Baia Mare? :-k


inventions a la Prosport. the team could change because the mayor got mad, but it`s not necessary. because he was before and nothing happened. it would be a big mistake in my opinion. but honestly, from all the foreigners only Arenhart, do Nascimento Herrem and Makeeva are Final 4 level. these four, plus maybe Abbingh to be kept to see if she reaches some potential. and maybe also Davydenko to see her under another coach. we lack world class shooters, this is the truth.
Image

User avatar
Silviu
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1124
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 9:36 am
Location: România/België
Has thanked: 120 times
Been thanked: 68 times

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby Silviu » Sun May 31, 2015 8:35 pm

Do Nascimento is Final 4 material?? The worst player of Baia Mare? You are kidding, right?

User avatar
Adriyanos
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 855
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby Adriyanos » Sun May 31, 2015 8:47 pm

Silviu wrote:Do Nascimento is Final 4 material?? The worst player of Baia Mare? You are kidding, right?


A one-year older Do Nascimento. ;)

You need to understand, Barry, that Baia Mare lost the championship on its home turf. Chereches flirted with the idea after losing against Volgograd, it was unlikely that he was going to put his plan into actions in the middle of the season, right?

User avatar
Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 3590
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: Podgorica - MONTENEGRO
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 98 times

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby Bo$ko » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:07 pm

Bo$ko wrote:Podravka transfers :
They are still in talks with Miranda Tatari and Mirjana Milenković.

update - Milenković is staying. Tatari is leaving! I won't be surprised if she ends in Skopje... :D
Image

ozi
Very Important Member
Posts: 1970
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2003 11:40 pm
Location: Podgorica
Has thanked: 12 times

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby ozi » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:09 pm

They needed PM more then LB anyway. But RB is still a mytery for them.

User avatar
HB9
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1504
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:01 pm
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 168 times

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby HB9 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:27 am

idle banter.

User avatar
barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 879
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:41 pm
Location: Baia Mare
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby barry.romania » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:14 pm

they will probably leave. Stegavik says they had a great time in Romania but are homesick. Baia Mare has international airport but the connection isn`t the best with Norway and this way is far from home. most likely he will sign in France or Slovenia. he also stated that in Norway there isn`t anymore professional club handball. Herrem will sign for Viborg or Holstebro. the chances are low to stay.

I personally don`t mind. if Ruesga and others will come. even though I would have kept Camilla but it`s hard if they are linked together.

what is pissing me off, is that I am not a men`s handball fan.
Image

User avatar
masch1
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1624
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:51 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby masch1 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:39 pm

barry.romania wrote: Herrem will sign for Viborg or Holstebro


Viborg already signed AG Nørgaard. So it looks like Holstebro.

tavy oltchim
Extra Member
Posts: 326
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:39 am
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby tavy oltchim » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:34 pm

Barbara Arenhart is leaving HCM Baia Mare .(https://www.facebook.com/BabiArenhart/p ... =1&theater)

User avatar
Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 3590
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: Podgorica - MONTENEGRO
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 98 times

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby Bo$ko » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:36 pm

tavy oltchim wrote:Barbara Arenhart is leaving HCM Baia Mare .(https://www.facebook.com/BabiArenhart/p ... =1&theater)

I wonder where she'll go now... :-"
Image

User avatar
Silviu
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1124
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 9:36 am
Location: România/België
Has thanked: 120 times
Been thanked: 68 times

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby Silviu » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:39 pm

^ Vardar? :D

Just teasing you. :)

tavy oltchim
Extra Member
Posts: 326
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:39 am
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby tavy oltchim » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:03 pm

Martine Smeets (LW) ---> BBM Bietigheim: http://www.sgbbm.de/aktuelles/naechste- ... ie-sg.html

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1526
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby John » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:21 pm

What's happening with THC? The players are leaving the team one by one.. Nadgornaja, Mietzner, Engel, Smeets etc... Are they bringing anyone? Is the championship over?
Sonja Frey is a player i would like to have in my team!

User avatar
LucianK
Extra Member
Posts: 444
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:07 pm
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby LucianK » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:22 pm

Aurelia Brădeanu might leave Corona Brașov ... or maybe she'll stay, chances are 50-50, says the boss of Corona. She'll take a decision after the Romania-Serbia games. Rumor has it she might sign with HCM Râmnicu Vâlcea ... :roll:

Chiper, Tudor, Briscan, Hotea & Apetrei prolonged their contracts with Brașov, Apipie (CB, 23, ex-CSM Craiova) was signed and Corona is in talks with 2 other players (rumors, again, say that Vizitiu might join). No official word on this matter yet.

Moreover, Brașov promoted 6 young players from its own 'school'; among them is Sorina Târcă, daughter of legendary Romanian RB Mariana Târcă and Daria Bucur, who's said to be one promising right-back. We'll see!

User avatar
Silviu
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1124
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 9:36 am
Location: România/België
Has thanked: 120 times
Been thanked: 68 times

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby Silviu » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:09 pm

^ It's beyond me how any club other than perhaps Mureșul Târgu Mureș could sign Vizitiu now. :?

Any news about Pricopi? Will she stay or will she go? Or is she still under contract? Honestly, I like Corona and I think Pricopi and Zamfir should also stay.

User avatar
barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 879
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:41 pm
Location: Baia Mare
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby barry.romania » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:15 pm

Bo$ko wrote:I wonder where Arenhart will go now... :-"


I heard that Denmark or Buducnost.
Last edited by barry.romania on Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image

User avatar
HB9
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1504
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:01 pm
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 168 times

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby HB9 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:22 pm

John wrote:What's happening with THC? The players are leaving the team one by one.. Nadgornaja, Mietzner, Engel, Smeets etc... Are they bringing anyone? Is the championship over?
Sonja Frey is a player i would like to have in my team!

Engel is staying. Nadgornaja seems to have chosen private life instead of playing at the highest level. :? Mietzner was never that good. Natalia Reshetnikova from Universitet Iszewsk (never have heard of her or the club) is replacing Smeets.

If the rumours about Buceschi joining are true, they certainly found a good enough replacement for Nadgornaja.

Frey has had another (benign) tumor removed from her shin a few weeks ago - It's unclear when she can play again.

Anouk van de Wiel (NED), Beate Scheffknecht (AUT) and Lotte Prak (NED) are the other arrivals.

One has to remember that THC isn't a multi million club which can afford all the best national players. So they done quite well in the CL the past few seasons...
idle banter.

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1526
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby John » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:28 pm

HB9 wrote:Engel is staying. Nadgornaja seems to have chosen private life instead of playing at the highest level. Mietzner was never that good. Natalia Reshetnikova from Universitet Iszewsk (never have heard of her or the club) is replacing Smeets.

If the rumours about Buceschi joining are true, they certainly found a good enough replacement for Nadgornaja.

Frey has had another (benign) tumor removed from her shin a few weeks ago - It's unclear when she can play again.

Anouk van de Wiel (NED), Beate Scheffknecht (AUT) and Lotte Prak (NED) are the other arrivals.

One has to remember that THC isn't a multi million club which can afford all the best national players. So they done quite well in the CL the past few seasons...


Thanks for the info :)
I read like two months ago on EHF official site that Engel is leaving so that's why i put her on the list..
THC had a nice team considering their budget, and they played very good. Nadgornaja made a big mistake, but if Buceschi is coming we will see how will she integrate in the team..

User avatar
barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 879
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:41 pm
Location: Baia Mare
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby barry.romania » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:38 pm

that French goalkeeper is not coming in Romania, her club is asking way too much money.
Image

User avatar
Adriyanos
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 855
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Transfers 2015/2016

Postby Adriyanos » Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:45 pm

The "French" goalkeeper who came to CSM is Jelena Grubisic.

http://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/ha ... r-14393268


Return to “Female Handball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: kleber, Stefan_MNE and 13 guests