Champions League - Group Phase - Round 4

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Stefan_MNE
Champions League 2010/2011; 2011/2012 and European Championship 2012 Fantasy Game Winner

Re: Champions League - Group Phase - Round 4

Postby Stefan_MNE » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:01 pm

This is how top handball is and should played. If you don't like this style, then I'm sorry - I guess you're fine with the fact that women's handball will never be able to come close to the popularity enjoyed by male handball.

Marco Aurelio
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Marco Aurelio » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:51 pm

will4104 wrote:
Silviu wrote:Anyway, congratulations for not getting any suspension, this must be a first ever! :D

Suprisingly, this is not the case:

Buducnost-Ferencáros 29:21 (15:14)
Suspensions:
Buducnost: 0 min
Ferencváros: 10 min
Referees: Bogdan Nicolae Stark, Romeo Mihai Stefan (ROU)

Well, that game doesn't count, those refs wouldn't have given suspensions for the Montenegrins even if they use baseball bats ;)

barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic

Postby barry.romania » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:53 pm

will4104 wrote:
Silviu wrote:Anyway, congratulations for not getting any suspension, this must be a first ever! :D

Suprisingly, this is not the case:

Buducnost-Ferencáros 29:21 (15:14)
Suspensions:
Buducnost: 0 min
Ferencváros: 10 min
Referees: Bogdan Nicolae Stark, Romeo Mihai Stefan (ROU)

Stark and Ștefan are top class referees. another match, maybe different defence from Buducnost. sometimes you can `get` 0 minutes of suspension. yeah. Stark/Ștefan whistled the men`s 2014 EC 3rd place game, 2015 IHF Globe final and so on!

barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic

Postby barry.romania » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:55 pm

Marco Aurelio wrote:
Well, that game doesn't count, those refs wouldn't have given suspensions for the Montenegrins even if they use baseball bats ;)

then if you think in that game there was also a problem, this means EHF is corrupt or the Montenegrins are bribing the refs. at least for me, in Buducnost-CSM, it was clear the refereeing was miserable.

Marco Aurelio
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Marco Aurelio » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:38 pm

barry.romania wrote:
Marco Aurelio wrote:

then if you think in that game there was also a problem, this means EHF is corrupt or the Montenegrins are bribing the refs. at least for me, in Buducnost-CSM, it was clear the refereeing was miserable.

I wouldn't want to go into details about that match, I did it several times previously.

power

Postby power » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:55 pm

John wrote:
gergő wrote:its your fault. period. and im done. whatever i say about buducnost you channeled all of it in a nacionalist direction. if i dont like the way how bud defending on lps you come with eto players because im hungarian? wtf?! what you gonna do if i am an ftc fan or a vietnamese? :D anyway im sick of it and tired.

If you see it as something that has to do with you being hungarian it's your problem.
I mentioned Amorim&co + the french players but you concentrated only on ETO's players. The list can go on for example Linnea Torstensson and others. And yes i'm mentioning a hungarian team as the hungarians are ones who are complaining the most, so my point was if you don't like Buducnost's defense then you also don't like ETO's defense, and i don't see you mentioning that. It was just an observation. I'm ok with you not liking it, that's not the problem, but how come that ETO's defense is ok, or the french NT etc as a stated the obvious fouls.. This is a retorical question as i know the answer is "no it's not rough, Amorim doesn't slap, nor Tomori and Loke is an angel an the best line player in the world".
When i mention that you consider it as nationalistic, but in fact is just a normal question. If you were vietnamese i would ask you the same question, if you were romanian i would ask you the same question.
And you will see, there will be a lot "discussions" when the main round starts not only with Buducnost's fans, but with others as it always happens. Maybe then ETO will be responsible for paying the refrees to whistle for them :lol: :lol: :lol: ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Ha-ha Man.... You must have a problem in your head. :lol: Are you a handball expert or a bullsh.ting expert?

Anyway,Buducnost is the greatest team on Earth just there is that evil propaganda against them and the referees are against them too they never support them :lol:

John
:::Handball Expert:::

Postby John » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:13 pm

power wrote:Ha-ha Man.... You must have a problem in your head. Are you a handball expert or a bullsh.ting expert?

Anyway,Buducnost is the greatest team on Earth just there is that evil propaganda against them and the referees are against them too they never support them

You are a true example of what i'm talking about. :)

power

Postby power » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:41 pm

John wrote:
power wrote:Ha-ha Man.... You must have a problem in your head. Are you a handball expert or a bullsh.ting expert?

Anyway,Buducnost is the greatest team on Earth just there is that evil propaganda against them and the referees are against them too they never support them

You are a true example of what i'm talking about. :)

You should have written this: I'm a true example of what I'm talking about :) Anyway,I'm not sure you know what you are talking about but you are the expert so you must be right :lol:

John
:::Handball Expert:::

Postby John » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:48 pm

power wrote:Anyway,I'm not sure you know what you are talking about but you are the expert so you must be right

Of course i'm right. :D :D :D
Thank you for stating the obvious and for commenting so much about my team. People always comment so much about the best :)

Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Bo$ko » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:56 pm

Marco Aurelio wrote:I wouldn't want to go into details about that match, I did it several times previously.

Noooo, not again... :lol:

power

Postby power » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:59 pm

John wrote:
power wrote:Anyway,I'm not sure you know what you are talking about but you are the expert so you must be right

Of course i'm right. :D :D :D
Thank you for stating the obvious and for commenting so much about my team. People always comment so much about the best :)

Your welcome! It was my pleasure! :)

Marco Aurelio
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Marco Aurelio » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:15 pm

Bo$ko wrote:
Marco Aurelio wrote:I wouldn't want to go into details about that match, I did it several times previously.

Noooo, not again... :lol:

"Probam da zaboravim, da na tebe ne mislim..."
:D :D :D

will4104

Postby will4104 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:19 pm

barry.romania wrote:(...) another match, maybe different defence from Buducnost. sometimes you can `get` 0 minutes of suspension. yeah.

In theory yes, but with the Adzic-era Buducnost it is impossible.

barry.romania wrote:Stark and Ștefan are top class referees.

In this particular game. they missed a lot of trivial 2 mins.

Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Bo$ko » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:20 pm

Marco Aurelio wrote:"Probam da zaboravim, da na tebe ne mislim..."
:D :D :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: =D>

Return to “Female Handball”