2015 Women's World Ch. (DEN) - Eight Final

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic

Re: 2015 Women's World Ch. (DEN) - Eight Final

Postby barry.romania » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:40 pm

Romania-Brazi, very good quality video but in Arabic language https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws5Xvi6QgG0

kleber
Handball Fan-atic

Postby kleber » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:48 pm

Gojira wrote:
kleber wrote:Russia-South Korea 30-25

worst russia game in the Wc.
that pivot pos. #-o #-o #-o #-o

next poland.

You must be joking. It was a very good performance. Pivot is a problem, I agree. But otherwise it was great handball.

it was good during ten minutes in the second half...the rest no,russia win it do having better players.

Sedoikina and levina perform well,dmitrieva just awful.

Kochetova is missed.
Portugal is in the euro 2008,finaly!!!!!

gergő
Handball Fan-atic

Postby gergő » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:04 pm

Ref wrote:What´s wrong, Hungary? Too busy shopping the best goods in other gardens. Million salaries to players on other national teams..Simple as.

my question is whats wrong with you? :)

Mr. 007
Men's WC 2011 Fantasy game winner

Postby Mr. 007 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:30 pm

I have watched that game now, and although I feel sorry for Hungary, it must be fantastic fun for Poland as well :)
Last ten minutes must have been a nightmare to watch for the maygarians, as the polish GK closed the goal, and Gorbitz got a serious injury as well, when steeping up the game for Hungary. Tomori already out, so it was critical.

What a match for the polish GK, and she was the only reason why Hungary didn't move on. Nothing to be ashamed for, just bad luck, although stupid mistakes could have been avoided, but that happens all the time in important matches u simply cannot lose :)

Danie

Postby Danie » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:54 pm

Ref wrote:What´s wrong, Hungary? Too busy shopping the best goods in other gardens. Million salaries to players on other national teams..Simple as.

Poor lad...

gergő
Handball Fan-atic

Postby gergő » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:12 am

Ref wrote:
gergő wrote:

my question is whats wrong with you? :)

What do you think as hungarian then, after this result?

just what i said it before the wch. andrás németh is an old lame. his matching practice is awful with useless to's. and he is arrogant as k**f. neverthless it would have been a winnable match against poland. but both injury determined the final result.

"andrás németh is a fair man, a coach in such a situation there is only one fair option. if he resign." president of the hungarian handball fed. - after the defeat.

maybe he will, but im not sure.

"as I said to the team in the dressing room after the game, my contract is alive as long as we have a chance of reaching rio, after being terminated. mathematical chances there, nothing else really. " - andrás németh

dunno what he think. if norway going to win the competition he will reach his score or what? :D with this?
and seriously if we luckily get a qual spot he really wanna lead this team against the further opponents after this poor performance? yeah i think he want it. ](*,)

jensm
Handball Fan-atic

Postby jensm » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:16 pm

gergő wrote:
Ref wrote:
gergő wrote:my question is whats wrong with you? :)

What do you think as hungarian then, after this result?

just what i said it before the wch. andrás németh is an old lame. his matching practice is awful with useless to's. and he is arrogant as k**f. neverthless it would have been a winnable match against poland. but both injury determined the final result.

"andrás németh is a fair man, a coach in such a situation there is only one fair option. if he resign." president of the hungarian handball fed. - after the defeat.

maybe he will, but im not sure.

"as I said to the team in the dressing room after the game, my contract is alive as long as we have a chance of reaching rio, after being terminated. mathematical chances there, nothing else really. " - andrás németh

dunno what he think. if norway going to win the competition he will reach his score or what? :D with this?
and seriously if we luckily get a qual spot he really wanna lead this team against the further opponents after this poor performance? yeah i think he want it. ](*,)

Feel sorry for the Hungarians. The last ten years have been dark on national level. (Besides bronze with Karl Erik Bøhn, and 4.Place in the olympics in 08) As mentioned earlier, its mostly bad luck - Wysokinska had her best match for Poland so far in her career. And without Tomori, and Gorbicz in last minutes was too hard, Maybe next year, Hungary. :)

Germanicus
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Germanicus » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:57 pm

Saying that the players were all OK but we lost because the coach is 120 years old and knows nothing about moder handball would be wrong. Very wrong. It's a very simple way of course and the fans (usually men) tend always to like pretty young girls and to not like white haired man with a beard but the one who thinks that the only problem of the Hungarian team was the coach fools himself.
In conclusion, I declare that EHF must be destroyed

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:49 pm

^ But can you please elaborate? Which were, in your opinion, the true reasons of the defeat (defeats, if I count the one against Montenegro)? Thank you in advance. :)

Stefan_MNE
Champions League 2010/2011; 2011/2012 and European Championship 2012 Fantasy Game Winner

Postby Stefan_MNE » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:05 pm

The true reason was a bad day, I guess. As simple as that. It's painful, but it's not a tragedy - WC is always a gamble. You can shine, but you can also mess up big time. One bad match at the wrong time and you're out.

Marco Aurelio
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Marco Aurelio » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:06 pm

Andras Nemeth was the key factor here.
There is so much more potential in our team. He could not motivate them, his tactics were stone age stuff combined with the arrogance of not preparing properly against the opponents.

Marco Aurelio
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Marco Aurelio » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:07 pm

Stefan_MNE wrote:The true reason was a bad day, I guess. As simple as that. It's painful, but it's not a tragedy - WC is always a gamble. You can shine, but you can also mess up big time. One bad match at the wrong time and you're out.

I wish we had Adzic on our bench...

Return to “Female Handball”