2015 Women's World Ch. (DEN) - Quarterfinals

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
User avatar
Hajas
Extra Member
Posts: 299
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:39 am
Location: Spain
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: 2015 Women's World Ch. (DEN) - Quarterfinals

Postby Hajas » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:35 pm

So Holland or Poland will play the final ? That is just great. Sorry for not believing in Poland but thats because they were missing some players. Holland deserved to win even if the refs were against them. Wester is something else
Last edited by Hajas on Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.



User avatar
Gojira
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1901
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:06 pm
Location: Budapest
Has thanked: 49 times
Been thanked: 114 times

Re: 2015 Women's World Ch. (DEN) - Quarterfinals

Postby Gojira » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:35 pm

kleber wrote:russia is just a overated crap team.

lol no pivot and their better winger is kuznetsova,lol.

marennikova wth is that? :lol: :lol: :lol:

How can this team beat norway and spain?lol they will lose by ten against norway next.

No goalie, that was the greater problem. But Makeeva was poor, too. It's time for Trefilov to retire.

kleber
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 4016
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:21 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: 2015 Women's World Ch. (DEN) - Quarterfinals

Postby kleber » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:37 pm

Gojira wrote:
kleber wrote:russia is just a overated crap team.

lol no pivot and their better winger is kuznetsova,lol.

marennikova wth is that? :lol: :lol: :lol:

How can this team beat norway and spain?lol they will lose by ten against norway next.

No goalie, that was the greater problem. But Makeeva was poor, too. It's time for Trefilov to retire.


no coach,no goalie,no pivot,only one decent winger.

i don't get how norway lost to them,maybe first game....realistic norway should beat them by 5,6 goals at least.

russia handball is dead since 2012 olympics,that was their last good team.

doubt they will make the olympics.
Portugal is in the euro 2008,finaly!!!!!

User avatar
Wbk
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2992
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: SVK
Has thanked: 166 times
Been thanked: 126 times
Contact:

Re: 2015 Women's World Ch. (DEN) - Quarterfinals

Postby Wbk » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:40 pm

Marco Aurelio wrote:
Wbk wrote:I badly want the quarterfinal day to turn into the day of biggest Dutch achievement in history of their women's handball (so far it's the 5th place at 2005 WCh). They deserve it like nobody else.

Poland with some additional motivation, you know...history (WW II, Katyn, Kaczynskis TU-154, etc.) surely brings some special strenght for them. They will fight harder than ever, absolutely nothing is clear for Russia here.


Trefilov is not András Németh.
They will neutalize Kudlacz and Byzdra, and game over for Poland.

No other way, just to remember: everytime Poland will face Russia, they will be ready to lay down their whole lives in the game.

Congratulations to Poland!
Image

User avatar
jensm
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1252
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:58 pm
Location: Bergen/Trondheim
Been thanked: 19 times

Re: 2015 Women's World Ch. (DEN) - Quarterfinals

Postby jensm » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:44 pm

Biggest suprises ever. NOBODY had guessed Poland - Netherlands in semis. Poland beats Hungary and giant Russia, and Netherlands beats semigiant France :-" Espcially Poland suprises me, since they struggled against weak teams like Angola & China =D> Congrats to both =D>

Other semis will be Norway - Romania [-o< 8:)

kleber
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 4016
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:21 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: 2015 Women's World Ch. (DEN) - Quarterfinals

Postby kleber » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:46 pm

Wbk wrote:
Marco Aurelio wrote:
Wbk wrote:I badly want the quarterfinal day to turn into the day of biggest Dutch achievement in history of their women's handball (so far it's the 5th place at 2005 WCh). They deserve it like nobody else.

Poland with some additional motivation, you know...history (WW II, Katyn, Kaczynskis TU-154, etc.) surely brings some special strenght for them. They will fight harder than ever, absolutely nothing is clear for Russia here.


Trefilov is not András Németh.
They will neutalize Kudlacz and Byzdra, and game over for Poland.

No other way, just to remember: everytime Poland will face Russia, they will be ready to lay down their whole lives in the game.

Congratulations to Poland!



Russia is lucky to had face south korea in the last 16,if not they would not make the last 8.

they should be already thankfuly to be in olimpic qual.

the squad have so many holes starting in the bench.

hopefuly marennikova last game in the nt,wth is that?lol.
Portugal is in the euro 2008,finaly!!!!!

User avatar
Gojira
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1901
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:06 pm
Location: Budapest
Has thanked: 49 times
Been thanked: 114 times

Re: 2015 Women's World Ch. (DEN) - Quarterfinals

Postby Gojira » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:51 pm

There are a lot of talented youngsters in Russia. So their future may not be that bleak.

Danie
Super Member
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:56 am
Location: Pontiville
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: 2015 Women's World Ch. (DEN) - Quarterfinals

Postby Danie » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:56 pm

jensm wrote:Other semis will be Norway - Romania [-o< 8:)


Or even better: Montenegro v Romania :-"

User avatar
karel
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1025
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:59 am
Location: Szczecin, near Berlin
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Re: 2015 Women's World Ch. (DEN) - Quarterfinals

Postby karel » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:56 pm

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
They did it again! :D Rasmussen IS a man. 8:)
Last edited by karel on Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

kleber
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 4016
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:21 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: 2015 Women's World Ch. (DEN) - Quarterfinals

Postby kleber » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:56 pm

Gojira wrote:There are a lot of talented youngsters in Russia. So their future may not be that bleak.


no one cares about handball in russia....not even a top ten sport.

there is talented in the backcourt but no talent in the wingers,pivot,keeper.

since 2009 russia is yet to make a top four in a big competition,so 6 major tournaments added no wc 2013 qual.

the future is dark in my opinion

added levina,kuznetsova,kochetova,bliznova 2016 last year in the nt.
Portugal is in the euro 2008,finaly!!!!!

User avatar
Gojira
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1901
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:06 pm
Location: Budapest
Has thanked: 49 times
Been thanked: 114 times

Re: 2015 Women's World Ch. (DEN) - Quarterfinals

Postby Gojira » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:59 pm

kleber wrote:
Gojira wrote:There are a lot of talented youngsters in Russia. So their future may not be that bleak.


no one cares about handball in russia....not even a top ten sport.

there is talented in the backcourt but no talent in the wingers,pivot,keeper.

since 2009 russia is yet to make a top four in a big competition,so 6 major tournaments added no wc 2013 qual.

the future is dark in my opinion

added levina,kuznetsova,kochetova,bliznova 2016 last year in the nt.


I don't know what happened to Vakhterova, she disappeared after the Universiade. She was a good keeper. Petrova is a good pivot. You may be right in the case of wingers though, I can't remember any now (that may be because of my poor memory :lol: ).

kleber
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 4016
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:21 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: 2015 Women's World Ch. (DEN) - Quarterfinals

Postby kleber » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:01 pm

Gojira wrote:
kleber wrote:
Gojira wrote:There are a lot of talented youngsters in Russia. So their future may not be that bleak.


no one cares about handball in russia....not even a top ten sport.

there is talented in the backcourt but no talent in the wingers,pivot,keeper.

since 2009 russia is yet to make a top four in a big competition,so 6 major tournaments added no wc 2013 qual.

the future is dark in my opinion

added levina,kuznetsova,kochetova,bliznova 2016 last year in the nt.


I don't know what happened to Vakhterova, she disappeared after the Universiade. She was a good keeper. Petrova is a good pivot. You may be right in the case of wingers though, I can't remember any now (that may be because of my poor memory :lol: ).


and awful game by ilina,dmitrieva,vyakhireva...so new generation a big zero.
Portugal is in the euro 2008,finaly!!!!!

User avatar
Mr. 007
Men's WC 2011 Fantasy game winner
Posts: 1849
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:44 pm
Location: Larvik, Norway
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: 2015 Women's World Ch. (DEN) - Quarterfinals

Postby Mr. 007 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:04 pm

Russia have so many exciting, strong and tall players, they will be back even stronger.

Russia should have got a penalty in their last attack, and then it would have been extra time. Unlucky for them...
Last edited by Mr. 007 on Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dofer
Super Member
Posts: 120
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:17 pm
Location: Israel
Has thanked: 98 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: 2015 Women's World Ch. (DEN) - Quarterfinals

Postby Dofer » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:05 pm

Danie wrote:Just wonderful this Dutch team.

Wonderful is exactly what I thought when I watched the Netherlands. This team is simply wonderful. And Tess Wester, wow!

I don't know what will happen in the other 1/4 finals, but as a neutral, Netherlands and Poland have already made my day. Poland shows the spirit of sport, passion, determination. Poland and Netherlands play in completely different styles, but they are both the reason I love womens' handball so much.

My only problem now is that I don't know which one to support in the 1/2 final.

User avatar
karel
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1025
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:59 am
Location: Szczecin, near Berlin
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Re: 2015 Women's World Ch. (DEN) - Quarterfinals

Postby karel » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:07 pm

It was long time ago since I've been logged in here...(many reasons), but I thought to myslef, that it is necessary to do it today.
Second time in the row we are in the WCh semis having beaten Hungary (1st time since 1997 !) and now Russia, which are not as good as before, but definitely better than two year ago for example, when we beat them in ECh.
This Polish team has a big heart and character. After such a poor group phase they didn't melt down and achieved a great success.

The Netherlands are favorites in the semis, but Poles like when nobody count on them. Her, on the forum nobody did before games against Hungary and Russia. I know, cause I read that. :)
Image

User avatar
Anicia Juliana
Extra Member
Posts: 443
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 3:56 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: 2015 Women's World Ch. (DEN) - Quarterfinals

Postby Anicia Juliana » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:20 pm

karel wrote:...
The Netherlands are favorites in the semis, but Poles like when nobody count on them. Her, on the forum nobody did before games against Hungary and Russia. I know, cause I read that. :)


Congratulations and go get that medal! =D> Magnificent 20y old Kobylinska.

And Holland, welcome to the big stage! I missed my Dutch class tonight to watch them perform :D
Image

User avatar
Scheersberg
Super Member
Posts: 136
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Eindhoven, Holland
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: 2015 Women's World Ch. (DEN) - Quarterfinals

Postby Scheersberg » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:30 pm

Dofer wrote:
Danie wrote:Just wonderful this Dutch team.

Wonderful is exactly what I thought when I watched the Netherlands. This team is simply wonderful. And Tess Wester, wow!

My only problem now is that I don't know which one to support in the 1/2 final.

I suggest you support Holland :p .

Historical achievement of the Orange girls. France was what they call an Angst Gegner. Wester was excellent, like Polman (6 in a row!) and Broch.

Did not expect Poland would beat Russia. Not bad for Holland. Final Holland Norway is now very likely. But Norway Montenegro will be close. I hope Denmark will reach the finals but think NOR or MON are stronger.

Holland Poland will be a new game where Holland must forget the 31-20 in the group phase. Poland beats Hungary and Russia for me not really expected.

User avatar
Hajas
Extra Member
Posts: 299
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:39 am
Location: Spain
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: 2015 Women's World Ch. (DEN) - Quarterfinals

Postby Hajas » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:26 pm

Veronica Kristiansen is really horrible. I wonder why Norway never have any good left backs ?

User avatar
karel
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1025
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:59 am
Location: Szczecin, near Berlin
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Re: 2015 Women's World Ch. (DEN) - Quarterfinals

Postby karel » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:51 pm

Neagu is just killing Denmark right now... :-"

User avatar
Gojira
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1901
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:06 pm
Location: Budapest
Has thanked: 49 times
Been thanked: 114 times

Re: 2015 Women's World Ch. (DEN) - Quarterfinals

Postby Gojira » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:07 pm

Norway won. It seems that Icelandic guy still has work :lol: :lol:

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1502
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: 2015 Women's World Ch. (DEN) - Quarterfinals

Postby John » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:17 pm

Congratulations Norway.. When the fight is fair i don't have anything to complain about. Not even on those fouls (i never mind those):) Deserved victory thanks to Solberg and some crucial MNE turnovers. Everything was good, the referees were perfect.

Now goooooooooooooooooo Oranje :D

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1502
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: 2015 Women's World Ch. (DEN) - Quarterfinals

Postby John » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:32 pm

Ref wrote:Post by Ref » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:21 pm

Weak game this, loads of personal faults from both sides. Norway with twice the amount of suspensions But the MNE pivot with the lesbian haircut once again smacked a player and got sent off permanently. MNE certainly better off in club colors, added up with their Serb and Romanian fighters.


You never thought that would happen :P
Nah, Norway had better goalkeepers who actually saved something, Katarina had a bad day and Milena blew it as always. And that girl that Lazovic hit deserved it as well.. or at least a 2 min suspension.

User avatar
haandballstroll
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2478
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2004 9:32 am
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Re: 2015 Women's World Ch. (DEN) - Quarterfinals

Postby haandballstroll » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:34 pm

kleber wrote:russia is just a overated crap team.

lol no pivot and their better winger is kuznetsova,lol....when she was out was all over.

marennikova wth is that? :lol: :lol: :lol:

How can this team beat norway and spain?lol they will lose by ten against norway next.

hopefuly russuian handball just cease! :D

congrats to poland! ;)

Kleber up to 1/ 4 final u kept silence. I wander why? And as Russia lost ur mouth is opened again? I would prefer Russia to win just for no hear you again, sorry bubleman. :lol:

User avatar
Anicia Juliana
Extra Member
Posts: 443
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 3:56 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: 2015 Women's World Ch. (DEN) - Quarterfinals

Postby Anicia Juliana » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:45 pm

2005
2010
2015
Neagu's best game under our flag with 15!!!! goals
Bradeanu, Buceschi, Ungureanu & Nechita - perfect :shock: =D>

So we add one more exploit to today's series, Holland, Poland and now Romania write history. But who will stop the Norwegian machine?
Image

User avatar
barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 879
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:41 pm
Location: Baia Mare
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: 2015 Women's World Ch. (DEN) - Quarterfinals

Postby barry.romania » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:48 pm

congrat to Poland especially (wow, just wow! and props to Rasmussen), Netherlands, Norway and us! great Romanian girls, props to Ryde such a great coach, he proved schemes when we totally needed. I can name Neagu, Brădeanu (both deserved the MVP), Nechita, baby Buceschi, Ungureanu and Elisei Ardean; Manea too, she was also good, and the defenders and reserves.

:-k Ryde beat Soubak, Rasmussen beating major national team, after national team. I can say we have the best coaches (alongside Thorir Hergeirsson because I don`t think either Netherlands or Poland would have played so far after a hard group; but Polska as I stated, was the most minor side), I must congrat the management of CSM Bucharest and the Romanian Handball Federation.

Anicia Juliana wrote:2005
2010
2015
Neagu's best game under our flag with 15!!!! goals
Bradeanu, Buceschi, Ungureanu & Nechita - perfect :shock: =D>

So we add one more exploit to today's series, Holland, Poland and now Romania write history. But who will stop the Norwegian machine?


I think it will be easier against Norway but I think we shouldn`t do the same mistakes partying too much. we didn`t even win a medal.

AND I AM HAPPY I WAS LISTENED AND ELIZA BUCESCHI HAS BECOME OUR PLAYMAKER. I think I know some handball. :-k of course, Ryde is the brilliant one. he looked like a k**f genius in the last two timeouts.
Last edited by barry.romania on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image


Return to “Female Handball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 6 guests