2015 Women's World Ch. (DEN) - Semifinals

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Adriyanos
Handball Fan-atic

Re: 2015 Women's World Ch. (DEN) - Semifinals

Postby Adriyanos » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:33 pm

Anicia Juliana wrote:Brazil -> Denmark -> Norway, our game has improved a lot. The girls deserve the medal and 4th place is out of the question.

I wholeheartedly think this was the best knock out game Romania played against a top opponent since 1999, when I started watching them. And this is what we should be talking about.

That's why the quotes are baffling. The game was too good to be true. Of course we deserve the bronze medal, but you said it there... The girls are very tired.

danr
Regular

Postby danr » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:47 pm

5 out of 8 matches with the same refs. =D>

Paper champions Norway :^o ... After the olympic final, we have this.

I would be ashamed if I was a norwegian.

Maybe we should give Norway the gold medal from the start and let us the rest to play a clean tournament.

Hajas
Extra Member

Postby Hajas » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:46 pm

danr wrote:5 out of 8 matches with the same refs. =D>

Maybe we should give Norway the gold medal from the start and let us the rest to play a clean tournament.

Well the same refs in Montenegro - Norway match. And Norway got alot of penalties 2 minutes for no reason. Alot more than MNE

Hajas
Extra Member

Postby Hajas » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:49 pm

Holland is a team that suits Norway well. Its not excactly the same quality of shots from Polman, Groot, Abbingh as you see from Neagu for example. Those shots from the backplayers should be able to save many of them for Solberg and Grimsbø. Holland must simply play excellent in defense and go for the fast-breaks to win. Wester has superb long passes so it is possible if she saves alot

haandballstroll
Handball Fan-atic

Postby haandballstroll » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:54 pm

barry.romania wrote:Ryde accused the pair of referees at the Danish television.
http://www.dolce-sport.ro/sporturi/hand ... -este.html
And more: http://www.gsp.ro/sporturi/handbal/ryde ... 65971.html.

First of all he must accuse himself for the last 20-30 seconds of second extra period. He clearly lost it when he opened the place in attack to Herrem by pushing Elisei to mark someone from Norwegian team.
The second, everyone bubbles about was it goal or not. Should I remind u guys, that before IHF, EHF etc. never had such technology and all was decided by referees. But I don't think that person, who believe that referees r supermen with eyes and ears beyong human capacity, is too smart.
The third, I'm sorry to tell it butit is typical "loser's mentality" when everything and everyone around r guilty. At least psychological it doesn't assist to development. It sounds really strange when fans of certain teams try to find "global plot" against own team and put all foults on referees shoulders. If u can not loose then not play, spare own nerves and health.

haandballstroll
Handball Fan-atic

Postby haandballstroll » Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:03 pm

Who knows, maybe Norway would be ashamed if u were Norwegian, danr.
Until now I have not read any meaningful and at least half-professional comment. Just blind blames from amateur fan who doesn't see any development but virsaversa collect all negative.
FYI, Norwegian team first switched alarm that it is strange that it is the same referees for 5 matches from 8.

Mr. 007
Men's WC 2011 Fantasy game winner

Postby Mr. 007 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:21 pm

I don't get it. Neither the team of Norway or Romania have anything to say regarding the refs. They just have to adjust to their line of play as good as they can, and accept whoever it is judging.

Do you imply that the refs were bought by Norway? Then they did a horrible job, as Romania should have won if not Grimsbø did a miracle save at the very end. The refs did their best I guess, and were certainly not bought by any team. You can look at that goal in slow motion, and even then it's not clear it's 100% inside.
The refs can't do that, and that's the name of the game called handball, like it or not.

Romania had their chances to win this game, but didn't. It shouldn't be that hard to accept, with all kind of conspiracy theories.

danr
Regular

Postby danr » Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:34 pm

haandballstroll c'mon dude just admit that your team was helped by the refs.

Maybe Norway would have won without the refs help, who knows, but you have to admit that in the several past years Norway was pushed to the final stages of the championships.

You'll admit or you'll live in a lie It's your choice, and mind your manners lad.

P.S. I am curious if Romania was helped by the refs, I bet that you would just congrats our team right ? So cut the crap about "loser mentality" . We all saw that IHF has big problems (it's not all about Norway you know) I think that they should use the rugby system .

P.S.S @ Mr. 007 I told nothing about that goal , but there where some 2 min that weren't required on the Romanian side, and some that where on the other side ... (for example in the moment that Romania took the lead 23-21, 2 min for Neagu for nothing ) I don't imply that the refs where bouhgt by Norway I say that IHF surely wanted in the final a nordic team to avoid what happened in Budapest.
It's not normal that a pair of refs are used in 5/8 matches of one team. You can't say it is.

Mr. 007

Postby Mr. 007 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:50 pm

danr wrote:haandballstroll c'mon dude just admit that your team was helped by the refs.

Maybe Norway would have won without the refs help, who knows, but you have to admit that in the several past years Norway was pushed to the final stages of the championships.

You'll admit or you'll live in a lie It's your choice, and mind your manners lad.

P.S. I am curious if Romania was helped by the refs, I bet that you would just congrats our team right ? So cut the crap about "loser mentality" . We all saw that IHF has big problems (it's not all about Norway you know) I think that they should use the rugby system .

P.S.S @ Mr. 007 I told nothing about that goal , but there where some 2 min that weren't required on the Romanian side, and some that where on the other side ... (for example in the moment that Romania took the lead 23-21, 2 min for Neagu for nothing ) I don't imply that the refs where bouhgt by Norway I say that IHF surely wanted in the final a nordic team to avoid what happened in Budapest.
It's not normal that a pair of refs are used in 5/8 matches of one team. You can't say it is.

Actually I think IHF would see other nations than Norway winning gold for the sake of the sport in general... Sorry, it don't make any sense.

vardarfan
Regular

Postby vardarfan » Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:17 pm

As always, Norway helped by referees. Great game by Romania, they deserved to play the final.
Just to remind you on this FANTASTIC moment and ridiculous decision by the referees on the EURO 2012 final between Norway and Montenegro. It's absolutely unforgettable the moment when Lunde hit Bulatovic while she was returning to their half and the gave 2 minutes suspension for Kaca. Different referees - same story!!!! Shame!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbfv2ykx3fg

Check 1:52:45!!!

Mr. 007

Postby Mr. 007 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:42 pm

vardarfan wrote:As always, Norway helped by referees. Great game by Romania, they deserved to play the final.
Just to remind you on this FANTASTIC moment and ridiculous decision by the referees on the EURO 2012 final between Norway and Montenegro. It's absolutely unforgettable the moment when Lunde hit Bulatovic while she was returning to their half and the gave 2 minutes suspension for Kaca. Different referees - same story!!!! Shame!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbfv2ykx3fg

Check 1:52:45!!!

I remember one norwegian referee said afterwards that it was correct after the book, as the rules says so. The rules are so horrific, believe it or not, refs just did their job.
Maybe if Lunde knew about it and did it on purpose, just to give her a 2 minute, it would be ugly, but don't think so. Well, what the hell, then it was clever at least :)

fmj
Extra Member

Postby fmj » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:14 pm

haandballstroll
Handball Fan-atic

Postby haandballstroll » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:20 pm

danr wrote:haandballstroll c'mon dude just admit that your team was helped by the refs.

Dear dude danr, i will take into consideration ur words and allegations only if I know that u somehow relate to handball otherwise u can talk with me about weather, birds, plants but not handball. If u r searching "global justice" in the world, sorry I'm out of ur "project", but let me give u an advice: start with yourself, dude. :D

SilentOne
Extra Member

Postby SilentOne » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:34 pm

SilentOne wrote:I watched only one game of Holland so far and can say the following - congrats to the new World champions. Poland can be happy to be here, great tournament for them but they are no match for Holland's game

Norway I expect to play final not because they are better than Romania, but because of their routine in playing those big games, especially in front of their home crowd. But their game is not as impressing as the Dutch, so as I said congrats to the new world champions

I will just copy again my post from 2 days ago :D

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:06 am

Mr. 007 wrote:RAW Match :)

As always, excellent summary of the game, thank you! :)

kleber
Handball Fan-atic

Postby kleber » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:27 am

Only nerves can prevent Holland to win today.....

it is like brazil in 2013 they are in their zone. :D
Portugal is in the euro 2008,finaly!!!!!

Mr. 007

Postby Mr. 007 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:35 am

kleber wrote:Only nerves can prevent Holland to win today.....

There are a thousand reasons why Holland will win this match, so no need to add another one, Kleber, thank u :)

I am trying to breathe here, and there are many hours left for the fight to begin :)

kleber
Handball Fan-atic

Postby kleber » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:49 am

Mr. 007 wrote:

There are a thousand reasons why Holland will win this match, so no need to add another one, Kleber, thank u :)

I am trying to breathe here, and there are many hours left for the fight to begin :)

come on mr 007 let the others win. :D

you are already double olympic champion,add 345678 european championship..... :lol:
Portugal is in the euro 2008,finaly!!!!!

Hajas
Extra Member

Postby Hajas » Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:24 am

I understand why Gyør says its ok for Løke to cancel her contract and leave the club. They have Broch, who will be a world class player as pivot in years to come

haandballstroll
Handball Fan-atic

Postby haandballstroll » Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:33 pm

allin wrote:No question that Norway was helped hard by the refs, as always
At 60:20 in the game, first Ro attack in OT, Bradeanu is fauled by a Norge player who was entirely in the 6m area. Bradeanu was near the 6m line, facing the goal. Clear 7m. Refs don't give 7m.
In the last 20 sec of the game, there was a clear attacking foul by Norway player. Refs give 9m for Norway.
2 times Neagu was hit on her throwing hand when she was throwing the ball. That's clear 2min suspension. One of those times 2 Norway players hit her throwing hand when she was throwing the ball. Refs didn't even give 9m either of times.
Then the goal which Neagu scored at 23-22. Instead of 24-22, as it should have been, it became 23-23 immediately.
Congrats refs, you helped Norway win the game.

Another amateur-searcher of "global conspiracy" or "global justice" with "loser mentality". Start to play handball self or at least to be referee. :D

haandballstroll
Handball Fan-atic

Postby haandballstroll » Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:35 pm

kleber wrote:
Mr. 007 wrote:

come on mr 007 let the others win. :D
you are already double olympic champion,add 345678 european championship..... :lol:

Don't be jelaous, bubbleman kleber. :D

Gojira
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Gojira » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:57 pm

This is not funny and is getting bloody boring. Get over it, injustice happens in the world every day. Be happy that Romania won the bronze medal with very good play. Congratulations to the players and the coach.

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:58 pm

Congratulations to Romanian girls, a totally deserved bronze medal! Congratulations and many thanks to Tomas Ryde & Costică Buceschi! I bow to the Romanian fans in the stands: you were amazing!
And why not? congratulations to the brave Gabi Szűcs, who played two games with nasal fracture: she chose her team very well! :D

@Gojira: +1

maz
Extra Member

Postby maz » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:09 pm

Gojira wrote:This is not funny and is getting bloody boring. Get over it, injustice happens in the world every day. Be happy that Romania won the bronze medal with very good play. Congratulations to the players and the coach.

So true. I understood people being really upset about it the hours afterwards but now it's just getting old. And yeah. The conspiracy theories are stupid.

mikh
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mikh » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:11 pm

allin wrote:
LOL. So just accept thievery and move on. LMAO. Bronze medal means nothing. It's gold or bust.

Two remarks:
1. What are you ACTUALLY going to do about it? Propose an action plan! Not just blabbing on forums.
2. Bronze means nothing? I'm LOL-ing reading this. Yes, usually Romanian sport brings gold after gold and these damn Norwegians with their cow bells stole this one from us.

Come on! It's sports, let's enjoy what these girls offered us. If they got over it and managed to fight back so many times, why wouldn't we, on our couches, be able to do the same and be happy for them. They'll have their revenge sooner or later. Like I said, always happens in sports.
Last edited by mikh on Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Female Handball”