Transfers 2017/2018

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
User avatar
masch1
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1627
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:51 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby masch1 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:38 pm

heavenly wrote:
masch1 wrote:Hanna Blomstrand to Copenhagen Handball

http://kbhbold.dk/blomstrand-hentet-til-koebenhavn/


No detail on the contract she signed for CPH. :-k But you can see Hanna playing in a Swedish
League's match she has recently played with her current team Lugi here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eHy6BDLBDg

Just notice Anna Lagerquist is also currently playing for Lugi. But for next season, Anna is expecting
to play in the Danish League as well...


She signed for 3 years according to this http://handbollskanalen.se/danmark-dame ... d-bundsen/

Yes Lagerquist was my favourite in the swedish league when I was able to watch it. I have been hoping for several years that she would come to Denmark. I just hope it will be Copenhagen, she signes with.



User avatar
heavenly
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 987
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:24 pm
Location: France
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 45 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby heavenly » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:45 pm

Another 3 years contract. :) But I wouldn't be surprised if there's some clausul which allows
the player to leave the club before the end of the contract.

User avatar
masch1
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1627
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:51 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby masch1 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:46 pm

heavenly wrote:Another 3 years contract. :) But I wouldn't be surprised if there's some clausul which allows
the player to leave the club before the end of the contract.


All 3 years contracts have to have a clausul after 2 years, so yes there is :)

User avatar
gyms
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1153
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:42 pm
Location: Győr-Moson-Sopron county / Hungary
Has thanked: 47 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby gyms » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:47 pm

Samira Pereira da Silva Rocha (BRA, LW) fro 2 more years in Kisvárda.

http://kisvardaikezi.hu/hir/2-eves-hoss ... chaval/233

User avatar
masch1
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1627
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:51 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby masch1 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:27 pm

Trine Troelsen leaves Silkeborg. Possibly to return to FCM http://www.mja.dk/artikel/chok-i-silkeb ... e-troelsen

User avatar
Faith
Extra Member
Posts: 411
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:24 am
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 67 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby Faith » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:32 pm

Marina Dmitrović (SRB) prolonged her contract with Kisvárda. She is staying until summer 2019.

http://kisvardaikezi.hu/hir/marina-dmit ... rositi/215

User avatar
HammerA
Regular
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:09 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby HammerA » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:34 pm

Trine Troelsen (LB) Silkeborg Voel KFUM :arrow: FC Midtjylland on a 2 year contract.


http://www.fcm-haandbold.dk/nyheder/klu ... -haandbold

User avatar
HB9
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1517
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:01 pm
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 171 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby HB9 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:42 pm

gyms wrote:Siófok KC wanted Helle Thomsen as head coach, but they could not agree.

http://www.nemzetisport.hu/kezilabda/no ... ak-2549015

Next one?: http://www.tv3sport.dk/sport/handbold/n ... andsk-klub
idle banter.

User avatar
gyms
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1153
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:42 pm
Location: Győr-Moson-Sopron county / Hungary
Has thanked: 47 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby gyms » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:50 pm

HB9 wrote:
gyms wrote:Siófok KC wanted Helle Thomsen as head coach, but they could not agree.

http://www.nemzetisport.hu/kezilabda/no ... ak-2549015

Next one?: http://www.tv3sport.dk/sport/handbold/n ... andsk-klub


Is he a nice coach? I don't know him...

User avatar
HB9
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1517
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:01 pm
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 171 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby HB9 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:48 am

gyms wrote:Is he a nice coach? I don't know him...

He is the brother of Kim Rasmussen. That doesn't say anything of course, but maybe they both inherited the same talents.

You be the judge? https://youtu.be/Sf9HSaxcEAI?t=2m20s :lol:
idle banter.

User avatar
larvik-fan
Extra Member
Posts: 269
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby larvik-fan » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:29 am

My honest opinion. based on a few coversations with them and from what I have heard:

Lars Rasmussen are a very nice person, but sometimes forget to think, or how I should put it...the locker room speach that in denmark will always be mentioned with his name, and last year he kind said on TV that I would really like to go to another club, though he had a contract with Ringkøbing for one more year. Results have been fine especially with a low budget and average team in Ringkøbing.

Kim Rasmussen is not my type of person way way to arrogant, but admire what he did with the polish national team, that was so impressive - the rest of his results disapointing - so time will tell whar is the real Kim.

User avatar
CSMthenewpower
Super Member
Posts: 166
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:10 pm
Location: Earth 2.0
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 42 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby CSMthenewpower » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:45 am

larvik-fan wrote:My honest opinion. based on a few coversations with them and from what I have heard:

Lars Rasmussen are a very nice person, but sometimes forget to think, or how I should put it...the locker room speach that in denmark will always be mentioned with his name, and last year he kind said on TV that I would really like to go to another club, though he had a contract with Ringkøbing for one more year. Results have been fine especially with a low budget and average team in Ringkøbing.

Kim Rasmussen is not my type of person way way to arrogant, but admire what he did with the polish national team, that was so impressive - the rest of his results disapointing - so time will tell whar is the real Kim.


Poland like Poland....but his best result is the Champions League trophy. Not so disapointing. ;) ](*,)
C S M B U C U R E S T I

costermani
Regular
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:53 pm

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby costermani » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:51 pm


User avatar
masch1
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1627
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:51 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby masch1 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:36 pm

Mathilde Juncker -> Randers, a contract for 2 seasons:
http://europamester.dk/mathilde-juncker ... ig-aftale/

User avatar
Stadilfan
Regular
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:19 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby Stadilfan » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:06 pm

Blandine Dancette to Nantes Loire Atlantique Handball for 3 years

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2420
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 187 times
Been thanked: 126 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby Doru Delavale » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:29 pm

Stadilfan wrote:Blandine Dancette to Nantes Loire Atlantique Handball for 3 years

The speculation that she might come to CSM or Dinamo Bucharest was for nothing ....

User avatar
Kiddo
Extra Member
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:49 pm
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby Kiddo » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:54 pm

https://www.nrk.no/sorlandet/kurtovic-a ... 1.13347396

Apparently Amanda Kurtovic will decide her future next week. According to the article, Larvik seems like the obvious choice, as long as they manage to fix their financial situation. Fingers crossed for Amanda to sign Larvik, it´s obviously the team where she can develop the most as a right back and not just a right wing. I doubt Vipers would offer her a contract with 4 lefties in their squad. All pretty strong.

User avatar
HB9
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1517
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:01 pm
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 171 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby HB9 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:09 pm

Larvik seems like the obvious choice, as long as they manage to fix their financial situation.


Love it. :)

We need more loyal players who don't just jump ship when the sea is getting a bit rougher and some 'advisor' ( :roll: ) then tells them to go somewhere else.

=D>
idle banter.

User avatar
Kiddo
Extra Member
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:49 pm
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby Kiddo » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:37 pm

Totally agree! It didn´t work out so well when she left for Viborg and Byåsen...

Do you know anything of the status of Stine Bredal Oftedal and Silje Solberg? Would be great to see them there too...

User avatar
HB9
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1517
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:01 pm
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 171 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby HB9 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:40 pm

Do you know anything of the status of Stine Bredal Oftedal and Silje Solberg? Would be great to see them there too...

Sorry, I have no idea. :-k
idle banter.

tavy oltchim
Extra Member
Posts: 326
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:39 am
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby tavy oltchim » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:14 pm

Armelle Attingré (GK) to Nantes Loire Atlantique Handball for 3 years
https://www.facebook.com/nla.handball/p ... =3&theater

User avatar
heavenly
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 987
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:24 pm
Location: France
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 45 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby heavenly » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:33 pm

Iris Guberinic prolonged her contract with Goppingen until 2019:
http://www.hbf-info.de/o.red.r/news.php ... schlecht=w

tavy oltchim
Extra Member
Posts: 326
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:39 am
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby tavy oltchim » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:19 am

Kinga Achruk (ex-Byzdra) ---> 3 years at MKS LUBLIN

http://www.mks.lublin.pl/aktualnosci/bo ... w-lublinie

User avatar
HB9
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1517
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:01 pm
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 171 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby HB9 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:33 am

tavy oltchim wrote:Kinga Achruk (ex-Byzdra) ---> 3 years at MKS LUBLIN

http://www.mks.lublin.pl/aktualnosci/bo ... w-lublinie

W Podgoricy po tym sezonie ma się zmienić konfiguracja składu, wyjaśnisz dlaczego?
Plan jest taki, by z myślą o igrzyskach w Tokio w stolicy kraju grały wszystkie zawodniczki reprezentacji Czarnogóry. Tym bardziej jako cudzoziemki jesteśmy zmotywowane, by w tym sezonie po raz czwarty z rzędu awansować do majowego turnieju EHF Final 4 w Budapeszcie. Clara Woltering mówiła mi, że gdy już wiedziała, że wraca do Niemiec, czas od stycznia do maja zleciał jej momentalnie.

What are the important bits in that quoted text? Online translation makes not much sense of it, not even with a bit of immagination. :-k
idle banter.

User avatar
Gojira
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2008
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:06 pm
Location: Budapest
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 116 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby Gojira » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:41 am

HB9 wrote:
tavy oltchim wrote:Kinga Achruk (ex-Byzdra) ---> 3 years at MKS LUBLIN

http://www.mks.lublin.pl/aktualnosci/bo ... w-lublinie

W Podgoricy po tym sezonie ma się zmienić konfiguracja składu, wyjaśnisz dlaczego?
Plan jest taki, by z myślą o igrzyskach w Tokio w stolicy kraju grały wszystkie zawodniczki reprezentacji Czarnogóry. Tym bardziej jako cudzoziemki jesteśmy zmotywowane, by w tym sezonie po raz czwarty z rzędu awansować do majowego turnieju EHF Final 4 w Budapeszcie. Clara Woltering mówiła mi, że gdy już wiedziała, że wraca do Niemiec, czas od stycznia do maja zleciał jej momentalnie.

What are the important bits in that quoted text? Online translation makes not much sense of it, not even with a bit of immagination. :-k

I think - using a bit of imagination :D - that Buducnost want an all Montenegrin side before the next Olympics. I may be wrong though.


Return to “Female Handball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Supporters rebelles and 11 guests