Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Anol

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Anol » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:26 am

HB9 wrote:Can we continue the list? :p On europamester chat someone said Odense.... which seems much more plausible if you talk about a transfer to Denmark.

If that is what we are doing then I'm gonna throw Team Esbjerg in the mix, just for shits and giggles :lol:
But seriously, noone freaking knows anything it seems. Should Groot want to finish her career in Denmark, she would be most welcome.

Corbantis
Extra Member

Postby Corbantis » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:44 am

Anol wrote:
HB9 wrote:Can we continue the list? :p On europamester chat someone said Odense.... which seems much more plausible if you talk about a transfer to Denmark.

If that is what we are doing then I'm gonna throw Team Esbjerg in the mix, just for shits and giggles :lol:
But seriously, noone freaking knows anything it seems. Should Groot want to finish her career in Denmark, she would be most welcome.

I was hoping for FTC as well, but later I heard Rostov, and recently Ikast...I think Ikast would be better for her, less pressure, closer to the Netherlands....

etomork
Regular

Postby etomork » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:17 am

Corbantis wrote:
Anol wrote:

I was hoping for FTC as well, but later I heard Rostov, and recently Ikast...I think Ikast would be better for her, less pressure, closer to the Netherlands....

Does everybody feel so certain Groot is leaving Gyor that we are continuing the list. I certainly wouldnt mind seeing her back at ikast :-"

dutchfan

Postby dutchfan » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:17 am

Corbantis wrote:
Anol wrote:

She is clearly going to siofok, she is still learning hungarian and i've heard that they need a new centre back because apparently nze minko is leaving :p

gyms
Handball Fan-atic

Postby gyms » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:32 am

There was an article in the hungarian media about the leaving of Groot.
In the article there is a very interesting part:

"Utóbbi játékos, a román beállós sorsa tűnik a legegyértelműbbnek. Vele kapcsolatban már az ideérkezésekor az volt a hír, hogy nyártól hazájában folytatja, mert a CSM-mel van előszerződése. A legfrissebb információk szerint viszont a bukaresti klub mögül kiszáll a város, mely a költségvetés legnagyobb részét biztosította, így a klub jövője – legalábbis a legmagasabb szinten – erősen bizonytalanná válik. Román források szerint ismét Valceában épülne nagycsapat."

This means, that Pintea can leave for CSM this summer. But there are some rumors, that the romanian state won't support CSM in the next season anymore, so it is still questionable. There are news about that in Valcea will be built a strong team again, as it was earlier.

Did anyone hear something about it?

https://www.kisalfold.hu/sport/noi_kezi ... o/2586129/

wossen
Regular

Postby wossen » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:37 am

Not the 'romanian state' support CSM, it is the city council. I could not see any signs, that the city council doesn't want to support CSM anymore.

It seems, they want next year a mainly romanian team (e.g. Constantinescu-Tranfer), they could go the Buducnost-Way (but with more older romanian players) and support the national team.

I don't think there are any financial reasons, it is to support a romanian team - of course, it is a little a turning away from european handball ( a european 'star-team')

I think, that fits in parts of political atmosphere in romania (may be in relevant parts for CSM)

Derp
Extra Member

Postby Derp » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:01 pm

I've heard an odd rumor: Groot - Nze Minko switch between Győr and Siófok.
Can this be right?
Another odd rumor is that Győr plans to replace Mörk with Kurtovic.
Can these be true?
:shock:

bajkalb
Extra Member

Postby bajkalb » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:49 pm

Derp wrote:I've heard an odd rumor: Groot - Nze Minko switch between Győr and Siófok.
Can this be right?
Can these be true?

If they are totally stupid, yes

Derp
Extra Member

Postby Derp » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:47 pm

bajkalb wrote:
Derp wrote:I've heard an odd rumor: Groot - Nze Minko switch between Győr and Siófok.
Can this be right?
Can these be true?

Hell knows nowadays...
The only thing that would make me believe these is what Groot sayid in the past few months about the pressure at this level and the importance of her health. Siófok has the money she might expect but is still from being a contender for the CL trophy.
:shock:

dydiana
Extra Member

Postby dydiana » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:49 am

Let me clear your air a bit. There is no such thing as "the romanian state won't support CSM in the next season anymore" because the romanian state doesn't support CSM at all. Not now, not in the past.

CSM is the club of the City Hall and the General Council of Bucharest, as you can read on our jerseys the words "Primăria Capitalei" which literally translates to The Capital City Hall. And our name "CSM" means Municipal Sports Club. The entity of the club is owned by the Bucharest city management, lets put it that way. It is not just sponsoring the club, it owns it.

You guys know nothing about this club. It has not only handball teams, it has 14 different sections in different sports: rugby, basketball, volleyball, judo, tennis, athletics, to name a few. And each and every sport has hundreds of kids playing for our club in every age competition. We have junior teams for every sport I mentioned.

So please stop talking nonsense. Concentrate more on your own teams and your own "collapses" and "beginning of the end" of whatever you have.

Dont worry about CSM. We will still be in CL and well represented.

HB9
Handball Fan-atic

Postby HB9 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:03 am

"we", "our" - are you somekind of an official spokesperson? :)
idle banter.

dydiana
Extra Member

Postby dydiana » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:10 am

Im glad you got the main idea. Of course I use "we" and "our" as I am talking about the team I support and actually know about, mate. How do you refer to your own team when you talk about it? By "they"? Actually wait, dont answer, cause I dont care. But yeah, very good remark and question. A plus for that.
Last edited by dydiana on Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

AB10
Regular

Postby AB10 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:14 am

Derp wrote:
bajkalb wrote:
Can this be right?
Can these be true?

Hell knows nowadays...
The only thing that would make me believe these is what Groot sayid in the past few months about the pressure at this level and the importance of her health. Siófok has the money she might expect but is still from being a contender for the CL trophy.

But... she quit the national team so that she'd be fit to deal with that pressure. Isn't that quite explicitly what she said in the statement regarding her retirement? That if she was to continue on the highest level with her club, playing on the national team would be too big of a strain on her body. If she intended to play for a non-CL club and/or a club in an uncompetitive league, why quit the national team?

Anol

Postby Anol » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:19 am

@AB10, it was and my money is on her extending the contract with Györ
Last edited by Anol on Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

HB9
Handball Fan-atic

Postby HB9 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:24 am

dydiana wrote:Im glad you got the main idea. Of course I use "we" and "our" as I am talking about the team I support and actually know about, mate. How do you refer to your own team when you talk about it? By "they"? Actually wait, dont answer, cause I dont care. But yeah, very good remark and question. A plus for that.

No, I would never refer to anything as "we" until I'd be an active part of it. But why so tetchy - to each their own. 8:)
idle banter.

HB9
Handball Fan-atic

Postby HB9 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:27 am

Switching Gyor for Siofok makes zero sense and won't happen. You can quote me on that if it ever happens. :lol:

Anol wrote:@AB10, it was and my money is on her extender the contract with Györ

But the writing seems to be on the wall that she doesn't? :-k
idle banter.

mikh
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mikh » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:59 am

HB9 wrote:
dydiana wrote:Im glad you got the main idea. Of course I use "we" and "our" as I am talking about the team I support and actually know about, mate. How do you refer to your own team when you talk about it? By "they"? Actually wait, dont answer, cause I dont care. But yeah, very good remark and question. A plus for that.

No, I would never refer to anything as "we" until I'd be an active part of it. But why so tetchy - to each their own. 8:)

That's the thing: she's completely invested! Emotionally! :D Hence the strong "we"! Plus, she's... like... an expert... like... you know? Oh my gosh!

dydiana wrote:How do you refer to your own team when you talk about it? By "they"?

So, how do you @HB9? Answer this question and you'll get another plus. You'll have two of them (++)!
Pff... "they"... the humanity! :shock:

LucianK
Extra Member

Postby LucianK » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:51 pm

All this talk and nonsense over terminology. :roll:

Let me put it simple: The City Hall provides the money, the City Council decides where the money goes. This council changes every 4 years. Right now it's ruled by PSD electees predominantly. There is no guarantee that next year, after the 2020's elections, if another party comes to rule the City Concil, they would still approve the budget for CSM.

No, CSM will not be put into direct bankruptcy, but the club's budget could be severely reduced because of political reasons. This is why Luca is now pushing the "we want Romanian players, we want to support the NT" card so hard. Because a CSM with many NT players would be a much more solid argument in order to keep the budget as it is now.

Really problematic is the fact that during all these years they couldn't bring more private investors. If the City Council decided tomorrow to use The City Hall's money in a different way, to reduce CSM's budget, the club would be up in the air. ](*,)

dydiana
Extra Member

Postby dydiana » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:18 pm

Love you too, lil mikh <3 Too bad you're so irrelevant to me and what you say or think means absolutely nothing. At least Im talking about the topic of this forum, unlike you talking about what I say. And you are a "moderator". Lol, you should moderate your frustration and sourness cause this forum will have no relevant discussions to follow in the near future. Good job.

Anyway, Im done with the offtopic, I just wanted to explain for some of you guys that CSM will still be around and theres no need for your sincere and thoughtful concern.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:21 pm

LucianK wrote:All this talk and nonsense over terminology. :roll:

Let me put it simple: The City Hall provides the money, the City Council decides where the money goes. This council changes every 4 years. Right now it's ruled by PSD electees predominantly. There is no guarantee that next year, after the 2020's elections, if another party comes to rule the City Concil, they would still approve the budget for CSM.

No, CSM will not be put into direct bankruptcy, but the club's budget could be severely reduced because of political reasons. This is why Luca is now pushing the "we want Romanian players, we want to support the NT" card so hard. Because a CSM with many NT players would be a much more solid argument in order to keep the budget as it is now.

Really problematic is the fact that during all these years they couldn't bring more private investors. If the City Council decided tomorrow to use The City Hall's money in a different way, to reduce CSM's budget, the club would be up in the air. ](*,)

Those who think OLtchim case is same as CSM's , are wrong....if must mixt sport with politicall reasons then let's speak about CSM's future BEFORE the election (of mayor and his council) and I want to see candidate (and his support-party) who will stated that he will cut the financies....this is the reason why this matter has to be made clear and louder,before... CSM is a big club, not only "female handball"...is a matter of sport developing at most and many important levell(s) in biggest city of Romania,capital itself...
I can't imagine some party whoever will be, saying "we don't care about sport and ro presence in European competitions".

CSMthenewpower

Postby CSMthenewpower » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:31 pm

Gheorghe Tadici, the coach of Zalău confirmed that Claudia Constantinescu had a good offer from an Hungarian club who competes with CSM this season but Claudia and Zalau choosed CSM.
C S M B U C U R E S T I

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:34 pm

yeah, Doru, it's true, that never happened in Romania before. :D
Politicians don't say one thing before the elections and act differently after... ](*,) :roll:
this is the main reason we have a new hall in Bucharest and we still have a CL team in Baia Mare. oh wait, we don't.
Live long and prosper.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:45 pm

swarthofole wrote:yeah, Doru, it's true, that never happened in Romania before. :D
Politicians don't say one thing before the elections and act differently after... ](*,) :roll:
this is the main reason we have a new hall in Bucharest and we still have a CL team in Baia Mare. oh wait, we don't.

Baia Mare is a small town, Chereches solution just couldn't have chance to survive ... if you have (being a small city like Gyor for instance) a big and steady sponsor,then, yes ...

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:21 pm

so CSM Bucharest have enough sponsors to survive? get real...
if politics fails, the club will fail. it's just a tool in their hands, they don't really want to promote sport.
tell me one player raised by CSM who is a pretty good prospect four our NT and I will agree to you. they sign from other clubs and they are doing that for all sections, not only handball. ;)
Live long and prosper.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:13 pm

swarthofole wrote:so CSM Bucharest have enough sponsors to survive? get real...
if politics fails, the club will fail. it's just a tool in their hands, they don't really want to promote sport.
tell me one player raised by CSM who is a pretty good prospect four our NT and I will agree to you. they sign from other clubs and they are doing that for all sections, not only handball. ;)

Bucharest is big enough to fight F4 and if has sponsors ,the better.....On the other hand, european class players didn't appears in only 10-12 years when you've just started from zero,actually .

Return to “Female Handball”