Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
sphinx
Regular

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby sphinx » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:35 pm

Martine Smeets to CSM Bucuresti? Does anyone know anything about this?

flappy
Regular

Postby flappy » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:50 pm

sphinx wrote:Martine Smeets to CSM Bucuresti? Does anyone know anything about this?

I would be hugely surprised if this would happen.
Smeets is a nice LW, but nothing very spectacular as she couldn't really leave a big impressionn at Metz (for the short time she was there)

Kiddo
Extra Member

Postby Kiddo » Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:24 pm

Will Emilie Christensen go for one more year in FTC? Or does anyone know what club she might go for?

Corbantis
Extra Member

Postby Corbantis » Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:31 am

Kiddo wrote:Will Emilie Christensen go for one more year in FTC? Or does anyone know what club she might go for?

She already said goodbye to the team, so I guess she is going back to Norway.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:18 pm

flappy wrote:
sphinx wrote:Martine Smeets to CSM Bucuresti? Does anyone know anything about this?

I would be hugely surprised if this would happen.
Smeets is a nice LW, but nothing very spectacular as she couldn't really leave a big impressionn at Metz (for the short time she was there)

Yvona Pavicevic a better option to CSM on my view :scratch:

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:07 pm

CSM want to keep Bazaliu ? Eliza Buceschi( CB) and Daria Bucur ( RB) had talks to Odense previously...

https://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/h ... 9-19040489

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:23 pm

Broken negotiations btwn Eliza Buceschi and Baia Mare ...

https://www.axanews.ro/mm/discuiii-inch ... inaur.html

Diana Șamanț close to Cluj.

wossen
Regular

Postby wossen » Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:49 am

Okay, it looks, Eliza Buceschi dosen*t want to play in her hometown and place of residence, trained by her father and all the people in the club, who she knows since her childhood - but Rapid Bucuresti (article) would be surprising.

That is pity for the audience, they need Baia Marean 'charismatic' identification figures with 'hometown spirit' (like Eliza and in particular Meli Geiger in HCM-times)

Hm, I have not thought, that Rapids ambitions are so serious....Interesting next season in romanian league...

I don't believe in a transfer to Denmark, her experiences there were to negative.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:56 pm

wossen wrote:Okay, it looks, Eliza Buceschi dosen*t want to play in her hometown and place of residence, trained by her father and all the people in the club, who she knows since her childhood - but Rapid Bucuresti (article) would be surprising.

That is pity for the audience, they need Baia Marean 'charismatic' identification figures with 'hometown spirit' (like Eliza and in particular Meli Geiger in HCM-times)

Hm, I have not thought, that Rapids ambitions are so serious....Interesting next season in romanian league...

I don't believe in a transfer to Denmark, her experiences there were to negative.

I m not believing in Rapid either....as a club , Rapid means to me ,, too much noise for nothing ,, where so called ,,fans,, want to dictate players ,coaches or owner (investors) what to do... place where pathetic-infantile gestures substitutes professionalism and seriousness. (I remember Dan Petrescu was forced to kiss their ....flag :lol: :roll: ...some years ago...)
Pity for Carmen Amariei. Eliza Buceschi playing to rapid is just so awful. ](*,)

Bfg97

Postby Bfg97 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:04 am

Maybe is the best for Eliza she doesnt play for Baia Mare. Would be less pressure for The coach. Rapid would give more minutes for her to play. With current squad Rapid is a 6 8 place team. 1st îs for csm, Vâlcea for 2nd , Baia Mare 3rd, Buzău and Bistrița will fight for 4th place, Brăila, Cisnădie and rapid for 6th place. My opinion.

Next week could be the week when Baia Mare will announce Blohm. Advancer talk but no contract signed.
Last edited by Bfg97 on Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

yoomanga
Rookie

Postby yoomanga » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:32 am

Doru Delavale wrote:
wossen wrote:Okay, it looks, Eliza Buceschi dosen*t want to play in her hometown and place of residence, trained by her father and all the people in the club, who she knows since her childhood - but Rapid Bucuresti (article) would be surprising.

I m not believing in Rapid either....as a club , Rapid means to me ,, too much noise for nothing ,, where so called ,,fans,, want to dictate players ,coaches or owner (investors) what to do... place where pathetic-infantile gestures substitutes professionalism and seriousness. (I remember Dan Petrescu was forced to kiss their ....flag :lol: :roll: ...some years ago...)
Pity for Carmen Amariei. Eliza Buceschi playing to rapid is just so awful. ](*,)

You're just a frustrated liar! Nobody forced Dan Petrescu to kiss Rapid flag, just googleit (if is not to hard). Btw Rapid has many european titles at handbal, volleyball... This club has a lot of history and performante!

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:21 pm

yoomanga wrote:
Doru Delavale wrote:

You're just a frustrated liar! Nobody forced Dan Petrescu to kiss Rapid flag, just googleit (if is not to hard). Btw Rapid has many european titles at handbal, volleyball... This club has a lot of history and performante!

Your replica is ,,to ,, hard. If you want to insult me, you are allowed to do this on privat messages :roll: but don t pollute this topic (you can insult me in romanian which you write better then english, I hope ... and don t mix the spit with... history :lol: (a noble science , one of that 9 muses...
Eventually, your boorish replica prove exactly what I said...

GerHbol
Rookie

Postby GerHbol » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:23 pm

I'm confused by this rumor discussion at all. Why should any foreign club be interested to sign Buceschi? At the moment it looks like she won't be able to play next saison?

Serbhandall
Regular

Postby Serbhandall » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:31 pm

GerHbol wrote:

I'm confused by this rumor discussion at all. Why should any foreign club be interested to sign Buceschi? At the moment it looks like she won't be able to play next saison?

Haha, me too :-k

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:46 pm

GerHbol wrote:

You have the right to be confused... :lol: ...(is just your own opinion, as others have theirs).
It is said they have a deduction from punishment from november (or december 2019) until june 2020...

yoomanga
Rookie

Postby yoomanga » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:01 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:
yoomanga wrote:
Doru Delavale wrote:

Your replica is ,,to ,, hard. If you want to insult me, you are allowed to do this on privat messages :roll: but don t pollute this topic (you can insult me in romanian which you write better then english, I hope ... and don t mix the spit with... history :lol: (a noble science , one of that 9 muses...
Eventually, your boorish replica prove exactly what I said...

Is not an insulte, is the truth! Read here and apologies. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.gsp.ro/article/386297

HB9
Handball Fan-atic

Postby HB9 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:22 pm

Nora Mørk wants to return to Norway

All indications are that the handball star will be playing in Norway next season, and Vipers Kristiansand is the club that stands out.

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate ... a/11499239
idle banter.

Derp
Extra Member

Postby Derp » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:23 pm

HB9 wrote:
Nora Mørk wants to return to Norway

All indications are that the handball star will be playing in Norway next season, and Vipers Kristiansand is the club that stands out.

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate ... a/11499239

Who saw this coming?
I was convinced that she found the loved city and club of her life...

Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Bo$ko » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:56 am

CSM without Mork is in huge problem... :-k

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:51 pm

Yeah, it's true, she won some important games for CSM...NOT :!: :lol:
Live long and prosper.

Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Bo$ko » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:15 pm

swarthofole wrote:Yeah, it's true, she won some important games for CSM...NOT :!: :lol:

I guess that CSM wants better season than 4th place in MR group... :roll:

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:26 pm

I guess so too, but Nora Mork can't help them if she plays only one game per year. :roll:
And it seems she decided to help Vipers have a better season. :lol:
Live long and prosper.

Kiddo
Extra Member

Postby Kiddo » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:35 pm

swarthofole wrote:I guess so too, but Nora Mork can't help them if she plays only one game per year. :roll:
And it seems she decided to help Vipers have a better season. :lol:

If she would have been fit, she would have made a huge difference as Bosko refers to. Would have loved to see her play with Christina N though... But nothing is yet confirmed. Even in Norwegian it's just a rumour by TV2.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:10 am

I wonder how many lessons like this need CSM s staffs (Jorgensen, Carmen Martin and now Mork....if its true) and this not for cheap moneys...like a perpetuum deja vu ! :roll:

If the rumour is true, I hope there will be a place for Eliza B. to CSM...
Last edited by Doru Delavale on Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:54 am

Macarena Gandulfo (LB) leave U Cluj ...pity.

https://www.telekomsport.ro/u-cluj-este ... n-19392625

Same source says that Corina Cordos (LW?LB?) prolonged 1 year contract.... may I ask for what ? :-k she give up handball 2-3 years ago for other type of involvings.Her atittude towards professional handball was a dissapointment (not to say a shame)...

Return to “Female Handball”