Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Re: Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk & Other

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:48 pm

Almost surely, Eliza Buceschi and Bianca Bazaliu will come to Minaur BAIA MARE ...

https://www.axanews.ro/mm/transferuri-l ... zaliu.html

Bfg97
Regular

Postby Bfg97 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:07 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:Almost surely, Eliza Buceschi and Bianca Bazaliu will come to Minaur BAIA MARE ...

https://www.axanews.ro/mm/transferuri-l ... zaliu.html

Lets see first if the buget of teams will be affect or not by the economy post Coronavirus.
The link you posted, basicly talks about what prosport wrote. I know the jurnalist that wrote axanews link, he îs not the type of jurnalist which writes about rumours, like the directmm.ro does. For exemple.

If the buget of baia mare will not be affected by economy post Coronavirus , most likely we will see next season players that has not been talk and rumored so far. By exemple, the line player mainly, which so far no name has come to public... And Baia Mare needs one.

Based on the economic power city like Bucharest, în România, only CSM buget will not be affected by economy post Coronavirus. At least on paper. The fact that this is an local election year, might determine local politicians and curent mayors, to not cut heavy the buget for the teams.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:45 pm

Dana Abed Kader (piv,24 years in June) ends her contract to Zalau...and Tadici said is up to her to prolong or to sign a new team if she wish but there is a clause... (may be tied to moneys ?)

http://www.sportulsalajean.ro/articol-1 ... -hc-zalau/

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:33 pm

It seems young Patricia Moraru (LB,Cluj) will sign to Buzau... After Raluca Petrus(LB) a year ago,now Pat...
They will have also Livrinikj (LB) from next season.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:50 pm

Rumours that Georgievska,Ianasi ant Timea Tatar to Cisnadie. Tacalie-Craciun from Cisnadie to Craiova.
Andreea Molnar-Adespii (LB) will leave Valcea.
Will Grbic eventually leave CSM ? Do not know why CSM does not bring instead A. Badea :?: CSM s LW now is really dust .

YeppX
Regular

Postby YeppX » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:03 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:Rumours that Georgievska,Ianasi ant Timea Tatar to Cisnadie. Tacalie-Craciun from Cisnadie to Craiova.
Andreea Molnar-Adespii (LB) will leave Valcea.
Will Grbic eventually leave CSM ? Do not know why CSM does not bring instead A. Badea :?: CSM s LW now is really dust .

Alexandra Badea is a right wing...

Kiddo
Extra Member

Postby Kiddo » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:00 pm

Any news on Emilie Christensen's future? Will she stay in FTC? Did she sign a 1+1 contract?

Gojira
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Gojira » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:43 pm

Kiddo wrote:Any news on Emilie Christensen's future? Will she stay in FTC? Did she sign a 1+1 contract?

There were no news, but I can't imagine her staying.

Anol

Postby Anol » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:21 pm

Gojira wrote:
Kiddo wrote:Any news on Emilie Christensen's future? Will she stay in FTC? Did she sign a 1+1 contract?

according to this it seems she has not had her contract extended

https://www.fradi.hu/kezilabda/noi-kezi ... eges-keret

Kiddo
Extra Member

Postby Kiddo » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:47 pm

Anol wrote:
Gojira wrote:

according to this it seems she has not had her contract extended

https://www.fradi.hu/kezilabda/noi-kezi ... eges-keret

Thanks Gojira and Anol! Can't believe she will stay either, wonder if she will go to Denmark or Norway. Didn't seem she fell in to place at FTC.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:59 am

Right Yepp,Badea is a left hand wing...I think Rapid is not a team of her value and skilful . She deserve to play top 5 teams in LN . Plus,she is tall enough to became a better defender also. Anyway,was the use of having Carmen Martin and not playing her ? Au fost cam multe țepe cu vedetele astea străine pe bani mulți ! May be is the time to reconsider CSM s project and strategy in contracting players...

YeppX
Regular

Postby YeppX » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:58 am

Doru Delavale wrote:Right Yepp,Badea is a left hand wing...I think Rapid is not a team of her value and skilful . She deserve to play top 5 teams in LN . Plus,she is tall enough to became a better defender also. Anyway,was the use of having Carmen Martin and not playing her ? Au fost cam multe țepe cu vedetele astea străine pe bani mulți ! May be is the time to reconsider CSM s project and strategy in contracting players...

Badea is a talented player, but her experience at Valcea wasn't good at all. A player at her age needs to play more. A move to Rapid is good for her, because she will play a lot. Maybe she has value to play for a bigger club, but in this moment I think is better for her to not risk. If she stays another year on the bench I don't think she will ever reach her potential.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:25 pm

Bianca Bazaliu will sign to Baia Mare or to Buzau ?
https://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/h ... a-19008348

Bfg97
Regular

Postby Bfg97 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:10 pm

After bazaliu was seen frequently in Baia Mare it appears will not sign with Baia Mare. So far from the first 4 teams, only Baia Mare has not official announced a single transfer. :) I am worried with this pandemic that the names were rumored, will not sign with Baia Mare. Were some good names.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:51 am

Bfg97 wrote:After bazaliu was seen frequently in Baia Mare it appears will not sign with Baia Mare. So far from the first 4 teams, only Baia Mare has not official announced a single transfer. :) I am worried with this pandemic that the names were rumored, will not sign with Baia Mare. Were some good names.

May be only Eliza will sign.Don t know what will do Buzau 4 LB ? (Petrus,Moraru,Livrinikj,Bazaliu)

[moderated: sensitive topic]

Bfg97
Regular

Postby Bfg97 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:02 pm

În România, Eliza will sign only with one between baia mare or csm București. I dont think she will go abroad.

Hopefuly baia mare will sign idhen or someone good enough to replace Mazăreanu.
Also RW, line player and center are the must players.

Lately the name of Hagman was not associated with Baia Mare, so, I guess she wont come.

At the moment lisewska to Cisnădie and Mazăreanu to Bistrița, are the ones we know will leave. I guess at least other 6 8 players will leave from the curent squad.

Bfg97
Regular

Postby Bfg97 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:27 am

Costica Buceschi gave an interviu to prosport.ro, in which he said the squad for the next season its 80-90 % finalised and that on paper the team looks very well.The squad will be composed from 16-18 players.

Apparently Baia Mare talked with some players from Erd a club which is in good relation with Baia Mare.
https://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/h ... live_close

Kiddo
Extra Member

Postby Kiddo » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:18 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:
Bfg97 wrote:After bazaliu was seen frequently in Baia Mare it appears will not sign with Baia Mare. So far from the first 4 teams, only Baia Mare has not official announced a single transfer. :) I am worried with this pandemic that the names were rumored, will not sign with Baia Mare. Were some good names.

May be only Eliza will sign.Don t know what will do Buzau 4 LB ? (Petrus,Moraru,Livrinikj,Bazaliu)

Hi Doru,

You really compare deceased ppl to signing contracts? Imagine the families conflicted with the disease and deaths? Should not be a point to make a country or city more attractive to sign. It will be difficult for many clubs and countries to come.

However, thanks for giving your insights on the Romanian league. Appreciated... But keep such matters off this chat. The 100 better until now probably had a tough time what they went through... This post should have been deleted from Admin.

dravo
Regular

Postby dravo » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:23 pm

Last gossips are that :Idehn and Massing =》Baia mare

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:36 am

Kiddo wrote:
Doru Delavale wrote:

Hi Doru,

You really compare deceased ppl to signing contracts? Imagine the families conflicted with the disease and deaths? Should not be a point to make a country or city more attractive to sign. It will be difficult for many clubs and countries to come.

However, thanks for giving your insights on the Romanian league. Appreciated... But keep such matters off this chat. The 100 better until now probably had a tough time what they went through... This post should have been deleted from Admin.

Unfortunately...this is the life,no matter if we like it or not,the moral way is not the same as ration way or even justice (law) way even would be right and nice to be the same...but these are the facts...As for you, I remembered that you utterly decided in harsh words to ignore me , so... I am glad you had eventualy regain your good sentiments for me ... :lol: And by the way, I like your humanist and pacific face from your suggestive icon... ;)

Bfg97
Regular

Postby Bfg97 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:31 pm

dravo wrote:Last gossips are that :Idehn and Massing =》Baia mare

Would be a big upgrade.
Now Baia Mare needs a line player and RW.
From many plăces its rumored that Tanasie will rejoin Baia Mare.
Sportul sălăjean wrote that Diana Kader will join Rapid next season.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:03 pm

Djukeva ( good GK) prolonged to Craiova and also another foreign player but Burcea do not tell us her name (not yet)...

https://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/h ... a-19013104

Kiddo
Extra Member

Postby Kiddo » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:17 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:
Kiddo wrote:
Doru Delavale wrote:

Hi Doru,

Unfortunately...this is the life,no matter if we like it or not,the moral way is not the same as ration way or even justice (law) way even would be right and nice to be the same...but these are the facts...As for you, I remembered that you utterly decided in harsh words to ignore me , so... I am glad you had eventualy regain your good sentiments for me ... :lol: And by the way, I like your humanist and pacific face from your suggestive icon... ;)

Your answer is harsh Doru, I didn't regain anything. Just good that you're active, but think before you write, ppl on this forum might have family or friends affected. Also handball players.

Kiddo
Extra Member

Postby Kiddo » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:20 pm

Kiddo wrote:
Doru Delavale wrote:
Kiddo wrote:

Your answer is harsh Doru, I didn't regain anything. Just good that you're active, but think before you write, ppl on this forum might have family or friends affected. Also handball players.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B94mkPUAAZX/

Bjate Myrhol, battled cancer btw... Just one out of many handballers.

Bfg97
Regular

Postby Bfg97 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:33 am

In an interview for prosport.ro, Daniel Kotecz said that on 1st of july, the team will have 8 new players and 8 will leave.
From rumours
In: Idhen, massing, araujo, eliza buceschi
out: mazareanu-bistrita, lisewska-cisnadie, conache?hotea? szollosi? tamas?

https://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/h ... b-19013425
Last edited by Bfg97 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Female Handball”