EHF champions League 2016-2017 Quater Finals

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
User avatar
gergő
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1075
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:46 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: EHF champions League 2016-2017 Quater Finals

Postby gergő » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:37 pm

vlad_impaler wrote:Also a bit laughable is saying that Biro was the best keeper.

she is in the best "youngster" section, just sayin.
anyway she was one of the best goalie, indeed.



User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1982
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 170 times
Been thanked: 112 times

Re: EHF champions League 2016-2017 Quater Finals

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:01 pm

My CHOICE without too many words......Leynaud (GK)
Herrem(LW)
Neagu (LB)
Gullden (CB)
Pop-Lazic ( P)
Nora Mork (RB)
C.Martin (RW)
Lacrabere ( best defender)
Omoregie (Young player)
A.Martin (coach)

User avatar
Gojira
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1854
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:06 pm
Location: Budapest
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 113 times

Re: EHF champions League 2016-2017 Quater Finals

Postby Gojira » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:33 pm

As I said this is a totally biased and meaningless all star team. I have voted accordingly. You don't have to like it.

User avatar
OltchimRmValcea
Extra Member
Posts: 545
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:10 pm
Location: Romania
Has thanked: 57 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: EHF champions League 2016-2017 Quater Finals

Postby OltchimRmValcea » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:33 pm

Faith wrote:Let's be objective!

GK: Amandine Leynaud - balanced performance, she is the most stable of all
LW: Thea Mörk - balanced performance, even if she didn't score that much goals, she is a key player of Larvik (37)
LB: Cristina Neagu - without questions
CB: Actually none of them were impressive at all, but I guess Veronica Kristiansen deserves it the most.
RB: Hard one. Mörk, Kurtovic and Bulatovic all impressed me. This time my vote goes to Nora Mörk. But we can vote more times, so I'm going to vote for both Kurtovic and Bulatovic at least once.
RW: Carmen Martín - without explanation
LP: Hard one again, but my vote goes to Marit Malm Frafjord. Best season of her life so far. I'm curious how she will play against Buducnost. I love Broch, she's the key player of Győr, but she has some problems in attack lately...

Best defender: Amorim
Young player: well, it's hard for Bíró, because she's a goalkeeper, but she was pretty impressive. But Sabirova. She's amazing. Hope to see the Russian girl in CL again as soon as possible.
Coach: Oh, kaman, where is Rosca? :D Just kidding. :D Mayonnade. Young, impressive. Curious about him and what he will figure out at weekend.

Good luck to everybody! Hope the best wins. Or who gets the most votes.

=D>
L. Hutupan-Dinu, V. Ardean-Elisei, Cristina Neagu, O. Manea, I. Stanca, M. Jovanovic, Y. Ozel, R. Maier.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyKvP63kFHw

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1481
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 114 times

Re: EHF champions League 2016-2017 Quater Finals

Postby John » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:16 pm

So i picked those players and coach and this is why. Mayonnade as a fresh face and a coach that made Metz a respectable and dangerous team. Their defense was one of the best and their attack was pretty good. I like his tactics and this man managed to beat 2 top teams. Jaukovic because while Sabirova was indeed te best scorer she was also the main player of Astrakhan and the only one that could score goals (a lot of them from 7m). Jaukovic had a respectable amount of playing time considering Neagu is the first choice and she managed to send Neagu on the bench and be the key player in some matches. Also she is still active im this competition while Sabirova isn't. Edwige because i like her defensive skills and i think she is a good defender. I chose Glauser because she was good, was chosing between Leynaud and her but my vote went to Glauser. Thea Mork because i think she was simply better then the rest of her competition, Neagu well... Neagu... Groot didn't shine but was imo better than the rest, Bulatovic becuase she is rocking it, i'm not impressed by Mork in Gyor she is ok but not Mork from Larvik, but that's the fate of all players in Gyor, there is no individual that outshines the others, the same was with Bulatovic in Gyor she wasn't Bulatovic from Buducnost and Oltchim. Kurtovic was good but i'm more of a bombs from 12 meters kind a guy. :) Martin as best RW is just silly as i think Koren, Benko and even Radicevic were better than her. My vote went to Koren because she was imo the best. The most difficult was to pick the best line player i was choosing between Broch, Snelder and Pop Lazic, then Broch and Snelder but eventually i chose Broch because she replaced Loke (who is irreplaceble) good.

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1982
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 170 times
Been thanked: 112 times

Re: EHF champions League 2016-2017 Quater Finals

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:30 pm

John wrote:So i picked those players and coach and this is why. Mayonnade as a fresh face and a coach that made Metz a respectable and dangerous team. Their defense was one of the best and their attack was pretty good. I like his tactics and this man managed to beat 2 top teams. Jaukovic because while Sabirova was indeed te best scorer she was also the main player of Astrakhan and the only one that could score goals (a lot of them from 7m). Jaukovic had a respectable amount of playing time considering Neagu is the first choice and she managed to send Neagu on the bench and be the key player in some matches. Also she is still active im this competition while Sabirova isn't. Edwige because i like her defensive skills and i think she is a good defender. I chose Glauser because she was good, was chosing between Leynaud and her but my vote went to Glauser. Thea Mork because i think she was simply better then the rest of her competition, Neagu well... Neagu... Groot didn't shine but was imo better than the rest, Bulatovic becuase she is rocking it, i'm not impressed by Mork in Gyor she is ok but not Mork from Larvik, but that's the fate of all players in Gyor, there is no individual that outshines the others, the same was with Bulatovic in Gyor she wasn't Bulatovic from Buducnost and Oltchim. Kurtovic was good but i'm more of a bombs from 12 meters kind a guy. :) Martin as best RW is just silly as i think Koren, Benko and even Radicevic were better than her. My vote went to Koren because she was imo the best. The most difficult was to pick the best line player i was choosing between Broch, Snelder and Pop Lazic, then Broch and Snelder but eventually i chose Broch because she replaced Loke (who is irreplaceble) good.

Words,words.....just (little) words, Little John...

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1481
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 114 times

Re: EHF champions League 2016-2017 Quater Finals

Postby John » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:00 pm

Enjoy your last day on the forum.

User avatar
Flash
Super Member
Posts: 152
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:23 am
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: EHF champions League 2016-2017 Quater Finals

Postby Flash » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:01 pm

It´s funny that in this forum you talk about objectivity :lol: when most people here only vote according to the nationality of the player or if you like a team or not.
And don't you dare to contradict their opinions or you will recieve death threats (hello Vlad :thumright: )
So respect the opinions of others, please
By the way, how can you say Blanka Biró is not a good goalkeeper¿? You'll see if she is good or not this Friday ;)

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1982
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 170 times
Been thanked: 112 times

Re: EHF champions League 2016-2017 Quater Finals

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:26 pm

Flash wrote:It´s funny that in this forum you talk about objectivity :lol: when most people here only vote according to the nationality of the player or if you like a team or not.
And don't you dare to contradict their opinions or you will recieve death threats (hello Vlad :thumright: )
So respect the opinions of others, please
By the way, how can you say Blanka Biró is not a good goalkeeper¿? You'll see if she is good or not this Friday ;)

Oh,Flash , how I am sighing near your eleveting phrases and outstanding dazzling objectivity....I almost have tears in my eyes....pity of your last phrase that spoiled...everything.

User avatar
swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 920
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:55 pm
Location: Bucharest
Been thanked: 74 times

Re: EHF champions League 2016-2017 Quater Finals

Postby swarthofole » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:09 pm

Oh guys, don't take it so personally. Obviously your opinions are different, you don't have to be ironic about other people thoughts or to threaten with death (in real life or forum). Things are clearly degenerating here and the best for all is to ignore posts you don't like and not to fuel "conflicts" with some venomous replies. Thank you all.
Live long and prosper.

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1982
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 170 times
Been thanked: 112 times

Re: EHF champions League 2016-2017 Quater Finals

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:17 pm

John wrote:Enjoy your last day on the forum.

The man who was thanked 63 times but have no thanks to anybody..... :?: :!:

User avatar
vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1015
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:12 pm
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Has thanked: 411 times
Been thanked: 55 times

Re: EHF champions League 2016-2017 Quater Finals

Postby vlad_impaler » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:28 pm

Flash wrote:It´s funny that in this forum you talk about objectivity :lol: when most people here only vote according to the nationality of the player or if you like a team or not.
And don't you dare to contradict their opinions or you will recieve death threats (hello Vlad :thumright: )
So respect the opinions of others, please
By the way, how can you say Blanka Biró is not a good goalkeeper¿? You'll see if she is good or not this Friday ;)


Please don't twist my words, and btw your avatars are always funny, same faces (male or female). I could also add that you are a cloner. So please never again mention my name. I am only good to good people or people that want to change. For them, I am the greatest and a moral person/a friend.

TWISTING MY PREVIOUS WORDS wrote:

Also a bit laughable is saying that Biro was the best keeper. I always praised Biro, and not Eva Kiss, but she has some limits.


Ok, I see she was on young players, although she was better than Kiss and Grimsboe. Regarding young players maybe she comes 2nd after Sabirova, in front of Omeregie/Jaukovic.

I had many Hungarians in my team. And the others, Neagu, Martin and Frafjord I think it's clear they were the best on their positions. Arguably in my opinion, I watch many games in CL. The same Glauser, because this position is the poorest represented now. Imagine Glauser is still young, she isn't a Woltering, and I believe anyway the most interesting young prospect is Wester. But from the group she was the best. Leynaud also pretty solid but with some very mediocre matches. Overrated.
Last edited by mikh on Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Offensive language

User avatar
Faith
Extra Member
Posts: 406
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:24 am
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 67 times

Re: EHF champions League 2016-2017 Quater Finals

Postby Faith » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:37 pm

News about FTC: they are in Bucharest, they had their first training in Polyvalent Hall.
Melinda Szikora missed the whole training, Dóra Hornyák and Zita Szucsánszki had to stop the trainings, but Szandra Szöllősi-Zácsik did all the exercises, even if she's not 100%.

Elek's statement: "Bucharest's roster is better than ours, but maybe we are stronger as a team than our opponent. At the same time CSM's world class players can be really unified and strong together focusing on their aim, task. If CSM will play well, they can beat us also in Budapest, so I hope we can provide good performance in Romania, then we can wait the rematch with good result. I don't know CSM's internal conditions, how will the coach change affect the team (if there are some players who prefered the previous coach more, that can cause problems, altercations), but usually coach changes have positive impacts on short term."

http://www.fradi.hu/hu/en/news/szakoszt ... 05/c/16383
https://www.instagram.com/ftc_kezilabda/

User avatar
vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1015
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:12 pm
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Has thanked: 411 times
Been thanked: 55 times

Re: EHF champions League 2016-2017 Quater Finals

Postby vlad_impaler » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:26 pm

CSM Bucharest announced a request of tickets of 12,000. The club certainly needs another arena!

User avatar
swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 920
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:55 pm
Location: Bucharest
Been thanked: 74 times

Re: EHF champions League 2016-2017 Quater Finals

Postby swarthofole » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:18 am

Ha ha ha, I've just seen the polls: Gorbicz nominated as CB. I haven't seen her for a while playing that position. :^o
Live long and prosper.

van_persil
Rookie
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:44 pm
Location: Szalkszentmarton

Re: EHF champions League 2016-2017 Quater Finals

Postby van_persil » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:25 am

Bucuresti - Budapesti +12 =D>
Metz - Audi ETO +6
Midtjylland - Vardar +6
Larvik - Buducnost +2

User avatar
swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 920
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:55 pm
Location: Bucharest
Been thanked: 74 times

Re: EHF champions League 2016-2017 Quater Finals

Postby swarthofole » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:59 am

van_persil wrote:Bucuresti - Budapesti +12 =D>

I think we have a Gyor fan here. :D :shock:
But "Budapesti" troubles me, if I well remember. 8:)
Live long and prosper.

User avatar
Gojira
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1854
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:06 pm
Location: Budapest
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 113 times

Re: EHF champions League 2016-2017 Quater Finals

Postby Gojira » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:44 am

swarthofole wrote:
van_persil wrote:Bucuresti - Budapesti +12 =D>

I think we have a Gyor fan here. :D :shock:
But "Budapesti" troubles me, if I well remember. 8:)

You remember well. Don't mind him, he is obviously a troll.

User avatar
Marco Aurelio
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2170
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:39 pm
Location: Budapest
Been thanked: 29 times

Re: EHF champions League 2016-2017 Quater Finals

Postby Marco Aurelio » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:30 pm

CSM - FTC -2
Larvik - Buducnost -4
FCM - Vardar +3
Metz - ETO -8

User avatar
CSMthenewpower
Super Member
Posts: 166
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:10 pm
Location: Earth 2.0
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 42 times

Re: EHF champions League 2016-2017 Quater Finals

Postby CSMthenewpower » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:40 pm

CSM Bucuresti - Ftc +5
Metz - Gyor +2
FCM - Vardar +1
Larvik - Buducnost +2
C S M B U C U R E S T I

User avatar
Des57
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1148
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:18 pm
Location: Romania
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: EHF champions League 2016-2017 Quater Finals

Postby Des57 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:46 pm

CSM - FTC +3
Larvik - Buducnost +2
FCM - Vardar -4
Metz - ETO -4

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1982
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 170 times
Been thanked: 112 times

Re: EHF champions League 2016-2017 Quater Finals

Postby Doru Delavale » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:48 pm

I should be satisfied enough if CSM win with 1 goal difference....I think the double encounter will be tied ....

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1982
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 170 times
Been thanked: 112 times

Re: EHF champions League 2016-2017 Quater Finals

Postby Doru Delavale » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:53 pm

Des57 wrote:CSM - FTC +3
Larvik - Buducnost +2
FCM - Vardar -4
Metz - ETO -4

If I well remember Lekic is gone to be absent ? Anything is possible except the fourth match : Metz seem to have no chance.....

User avatar
Derp
Extra Member
Posts: 356
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:31 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: EHF champions League 2016-2017 Quater Finals

Postby Derp » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:56 pm

CSM - FTC -2
Larvik - Buducnost 0
FCM - Vardar 0
Metz - ETO -1
:shock:

User avatar
Des57
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1148
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:18 pm
Location: Romania
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: EHF champions League 2016-2017 Quater Finals

Postby Des57 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:59 pm

Don't know anything about Lekic,maybe some Vardar fans know more.As you say anything can happen,we'll have some nice games this week.I hope CSM can do it,even if I wasn't that impressed with how they played this year,we have no proper RB,Majda is IMO a step back from Fisker,not the same clinical finisher.We'll have to wait and see.Go tigers!


Return to “Female Handball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bajkalb, dutchfan, Google [Bot] and 7 guests