Wbk wrote:Switzerland for the EURO, please! =D>

I second this! Catherine Csebits to the European Championship, please =D>

Corbantis
Extra Member

Re: 2018 European Championship - France

Postby Corbantis » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:01 am

Netherlands–Hungary 22–23 (12–12)
Eindhoven, 6000 spectators. Refs:: Ch. Bonaventura, J. Bonaventura
NETHERLANDS: WESTER – Malestein 1, Van der Heijden 2, GROOT 6 (2), Snelder, ABBINGH 8, Smeets 3. // Dulfer, Broch 1, Steenbakkers, Bont, Van Olphen 1, Smits, Knippenborg, Amega. Coach: Helle Thomsen
HUNGARY: KISS É. – LUKÁCS V. 4, HÁFRA 5, KOVACSICS 6 (1), Kisfaludy, Hornyák D. 1, Schatzl Nadine 1. // Bíró B. (gk), Sirián 1, Tóth G., Szabó L. 1, Faluvégi, Kovács Anna 2 (2), Puhalák 2. Coach: Kim Rasmussen
Exclusions: 8 /10 min.
7m : 6/2, 4/3

Congrats to Hungary, they played without Görbicz, Tomori, Szucsánszki, the most expedienced field player (Kovacsics) was only 26 and Kiss (gk) was superb, eliminated 4 penalties, fastbreaks. Bravo!!

=D> =D> =D> =D>

Scheersberg

Postby Scheersberg » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:29 pm

Corbantis wrote:
Congrats to Hungary, they played without Görbicz, Tomori, Szucsánszki, the most expedienced field player (Kovacsics) was only 26 and Kiss (gk) was superb, eliminated 4 penalties, fastbreaks. Bravo!!

=D> =D> =D> =D>

The positive thing was the match was played for 6.000 spectators (record high attendance), sold out within 24 hours, it was live on National TV. But Holland did not play that well, to many open shots were missed including 4 7m's.
Hungary played better and more controlled and believed always they could win and so they did. Holland changed their game under Thomsen, no more the high speed hit and run game. Questionable the last goal of Abbingh was not approved (Snelder would have made a mistake according to the Bonaventura Sisters from France), but that 's no excuse.

Holland was playing with all big names: Groot, Abbingh, vd Heijden, Broch etc. Only Polman was injured but currently after her pregnancy she is less dominant. This was basically the team that was #2 WC 2015, #3 WC2017 and #2 EC 2016.
So compliment to Ungary that they did win. But the game was good publicity for Handball in Holland. A lot has changed since the WC 2015 for Dutch Handball.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:16 pm

Just for fun : who do you think will be the third best place to qualify to France 2018 ? :-k

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:19 pm

Just for fun : who do you think will be the third best place to qualify to France 2018 ? :-k

Austria
Bohemia
Slovenia
Slovakia
Poland
???

and if 2 teams have the same level of points which will be the next criteria ?
Last edited by Doru Delavale on Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mikh
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mikh » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:38 pm

^ Results against last placed team in each group won't count. I think it will be Austria. If they beat Romania (it's expected they'll give us a damn good run for their money), than most certainly the best 3rd placed team will be one of ROU/AUT/RUS, depending on the 3-way goal difference.

Czechia/Slovenia or Slovakia are still in contention, but... unless they pull at least one big result in the last 2 rounds, their chances are not that good.

The way it looks now, I'd say it'll be either group 1 or 4, but a lot really depends on that Austria - Romania match in May.

Stefan_MNE
Champions League 2010/2011; 2011/2012 and European Championship 2012 Fantasy Game Winner

Postby Stefan_MNE » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:49 pm

Slovenia and the Czech Republic will both go through to the EURO as the second- and third-placed teams if a) Slovenia beats Denmark at home, and b) CZE wins against SLO at home in the last round.

Otherwise, the third place will most likely be decided between Croatia/Switzerland and Austria.

Of course, this is valid only if are no major upsets in other groups (e.g. Slovakia).

Marco Aurelio
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Marco Aurelio » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:24 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:Just for fun : who do you think will be the third best place to qualify to France 2018 ? :-k

Austria
Bohemia
Slovenia
Slovakia
Poland
???

and if 2 teams have the same level of points which will be the next criteria ?

Romania :D

LadyR
Regular

Postby LadyR » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:36 am

Scheersberg wrote:Questionable the last goal of Abbingh was not approved (Snelder would have made a mistake according to the Bonaventura Sisters from France), but that 's no excuse.

All due respect, that was a correct decision by the judges, and a very strong one to deliver at that moment of the game. The Bonaventura-twins are by far the best judges in the elite female spectrum, and they make the best calls a referee can, irrespective of the standing in the game or any external pressures.
In this very situation, Snelder made a very clear mistake in her attempts to keep the defense flat for Abbingh, by holding onto and pulling back Hafra, leading to Hafra falling from the holdback by Snelder. It was a very, very clear violation and irrelevant of what time and situation in the game it happened during, it needed to be disqualified in favour of Hungary.

Hungary played very disciplined, and Kiss has an incredible day, proving that the goalkeeper duo of Biro and Kiss can match most others on a good day, but they need more variety in their offensive gameplay. More utilisation of the lineplayers, and preferably another distance shooter, such as Trisczuk, Szöllösi-Zacsik or Klivinyi. What they have atm, without Tomori, Görbitz and Zsuzsanski, is not enough to get very far.

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:53 am

LadyR wrote:
The Bonaventura-twins are by far the best judges in the elite female spectrum, and they make the best calls a referee can...

I can't believe my eyes!!! Am I seeing THIS?!
Live long and prosper.

Flash

Postby Flash » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:46 am

LadyR wrote:
All due respect, that was a correct decision by the judges, and a very strong one to deliver at that moment of the game. The Bonaventura-twins are by far the best judges in the elite female spectrum, and they make the best calls a referee can, irrespective of the standing in the game or any external pressures.

You have no shame!! Bonaventura-twins are a disgrace for handball. They are by far the most dishonest and biased referees I've seen in my life.
Are you Charlotte, Julie? Go to EHF Office to get your paycheck, dirty cheaters

Bojana Popovic already talked about them in 2012 =D>
http://www.handball-planet.com/popovic-when-needed-the-bonaventura-sisters-were-there-for-norway

Gojira
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Gojira » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:14 am

Flash wrote:
LadyR wrote:

You have no shame!! Bonaventura-twins are a disgrace for handball. They are by far the most dishonest and biased referees I've seen in my life.

http://www.handball-planet.com/popovic-when-needed-the-bonaventura-sisters-were-there-for-norway

I am not a great fan of the twins, but I know worse referees.

Scheersberg

Postby Scheersberg » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:41 am

LadyR wrote:
Scheersberg wrote:Questionable the last goal of Abbingh was not approved (Snelder would have made a mistake according to the Bonaventura Sisters from France), but that 's no excuse.

In this very situation, Snelder made a very clear mistake in her attempts to keep the defense flat for Abbingh, by holding onto and pulling back Hafra, leading to Hafra falling from the holdback by Snelder. It was a very, very clear violation and irrelevant of what time and situation in the game it happened during, it needed to be disqualified in favour of Hungary.

I did check the video more than once and did see no obvious mistake or fault from Snelder, there is ofcourse always some contact between defense player and line player, I saw no (clear) holding or pushing, even when viewed at different camera angles.
https://nos.nl/artikel/2224330-handbals ... conde.html

But as said that 's no excuse for the loss of Holland, they just missed to many open and easy shots this game, besides where the Hungarian GK played a good match this could not be said for Wester, now it 's clear she will leave Bietigheim she makes almost no minutes anymore playing.

Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Bo$ko » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:08 am

After 4th round we can predict pots for EC:

Pot 1 - NOR, HUN, FRA, DEN
Pot 2 - ROU, ESP, SRB, MNE

I doubt Romania will lose in Austria, but still possible of course. Also Spain will not split points and that would be enough for winning their group. Hungary scored more away goals and they are in 1st pot!

Last two pots should be :

Pot 3 - NED, GER, RUS, SWE
Pot 4 - CZE, POL, CRO/SUI, best 3rd team

dutchfan

Postby dutchfan » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:03 pm

The squad from the Netherlands for the matches against Kosovo and Belarus has been announced. The next 11 are certain of a place:
Lois Abbingh – Issy Paris
Debbie Bont – Kobenhavn Handbold
Yvette Broch – Györi
Kelly Dulfer – Kobenhavn Handbold
Nycke Groot – Györi
Laura van der Heijden – FTC
Jasmina Jankovic – TuS Metzingen
Martine Smeets – SG BBM Bietigheim
Danick Snelder – FTC
Tess Wester – SG BBM Bietigheim
Dione Housheer – VOC

From the next group 5 more will join
Delaila Amega – TuS Metzingen
Lynn Knippenborg – Buxtehuder SV
Jessy Kramer – Toulon
Angela Malestein – SG BBM Bietigheim
Sanne van Olphen – Viborg HK
Estavana Polman – Team Esbjerg
Kristy Zimmerman – Frisch Auf Göppingen
Rinka Duijndam – Bad Wildungen Vipers
Michelle Goos – Buxtehuder SV
Sanne Hoekstra – HSG Bensheim Auerbach
Claudia Rompen – Sonderjyske
Esther Schop – Havre AC
Inger Smits – TTH Holstebro
Angela Steenbakkers – Blomberg Lippe

http://www.handbalinside.nl/elf-speelst ... ks-oranje/

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:39 pm

LadyR wrote:
The Bonaventura-twins are by far the best judges in the elite female spectrum, and they make the best calls a referee can, irrespective of the standing in the game or any external pressures.

Ahahahahahahaha, f* [MODERATED due to infringement of the forum rules; repeated curse words despite previous warnings, resulting in a ban] what they are and less than mediocre referees! I don't want to be very tough, otherwise they would sniff some swear words. At least 50% of the users don't like them. They are not elite, they are s**t, this world is unbelievable.

Moreover, these ... can whistle well for all the rest of their career. They will never get a clean image, NEVER EVER! Amateurism is written on their name. [MODERATED! Inflaming language]

Flash wrote:

:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

swarthofole wrote:
I can't believe my eyes!!! Am I seeing THIS?!

Academicians :badgrin: einsteins

masch1
Handball Fan-atic

Postby masch1 » Mon May 07, 2018 12:34 pm

Denmark's team for the matches against Slovenia and Iceland:

GKs
Sandra Toft
Althea Reinhardt

LPs
Stine Bodholt
Kathrine Heindahl
Sarah Iversen

Wings
Trine Østergaard
Simone Böhme
Fie Woller
Freja Cohrt

Backs
Mette Tranborg
Line Jørgensen
Stine Jørgensen
Mie Højlund
Mia Rej
Nadia Offendal
Anne Mette Hansen
Kristina Jørgensen

Pauline Bøgelund will join the team after the first match. Louise Burgaards akilles tendon needs rest.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed May 16, 2018 8:50 pm

Romanian squad called by A. MARTIN towards AUSTRIA and PORTUGAL 31.05 //03.06 :

LARISA TAMAŞ - HC ZALĂU
CRISTINA LASLO - BUDUCNOST
MELINDA GEIGER - SIFOK
DENISA DEDU – SIOFOK
IULIA DUMANSKA – SCM CRAIOVA
ANDREEA ADESPII MOLNAR - HCM RM. VÂLCEA
LAURA POPA - ASC CORONA 2010 BRAŞOV
LAURA CHIPER - ASC CORONA 2010 BRAŞOV
CRINA PINTEA - HC ISSY PARIS
RALUCA BĂCĂOANU - HCM RM VÂLCEA
ANA MARIA DRAGUT - HC ZALĂU
LAURA PRISTĂVIŢĂ - CSM BISTRIŢA
VALENTINA ARDEAN ELISEI - SCM CRAIOVA
ANETA UDRIŞTIOIU - CSM BUCUREŞTI
ELIZA BUCESCHI - ASC CORONA 2010 BRAŞOV
CRISTINA NEAGU - CSM BUCUREŞTI
ANA MARIA ŢICU - SCM CRAIOVA
DANIELA RAŢIU - CSM BISTRIŢA
CRISTINA FLORICA - HCM RM VÂLCEA
PAULA VIŞAN - HC ZALĂU

https://www.telekomsport.ro/a-fost-stab ... cu-austria

I'm glad for Tamas ,Ticu and Florica but I wonder if Adespii and Laura Popa has the value for NT. Even Valcea uses Adespii mostly as a defender (not a special one I dare to say) . Comparing with other seasons Adespii fell in declined on my opinion.

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Wed May 16, 2018 9:13 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:Romanian squad called by A. MARTIN towards AUSTRIA and PORTUGAL 31.05 //03.06 :

LARISA TAMAŞ - HC ZALĂU
CRISTINA LASLO - BUDUCNOST
MELINDA GEIGER - SIFOK
DENISA DEDU – SIOFOK
IULIA DUMANSKA – SCM CRAIOVA
ANDREEA ADESPII MOLNAR - HCM RM. VÂLCEA
LAURA POPA - ASC CORONA 2010 BRAŞOV
LAURA CHIPER - ASC CORONA 2010 BRAŞOV
CRINA PINTEA - HC ISSY PARIS
RALUCA BĂCĂOANU - HCM RM VÂLCEA
ANA MARIA DRAGUT - HC ZALĂU
LAURA PRISTĂVIŢĂ - CSM BISTRIŢA
VALENTINA ARDEAN ELISEI - SCM CRAIOVA
ANETA UDRIŞTIOIU - CSM BUCUREŞTI
ELIZA BUCESCHI - ASC CORONA 2010 BRAŞOV
CRISTINA NEAGU - CSM BUCUREŞTI
ANA MARIA ŢICU - SCM CRAIOVA
DANIELA RAŢIU - CSM BISTRIŢA
CRISTINA FLORICA - HCM RM VÂLCEA
PAULA VIŞAN - HC ZALĂU

https://www.telekomsport.ro/a-fost-stab ... cu-austria

I'm glad for Tamas ,Ticu and Florica but I wonder if Adespii and Laura Popa has the value for NT.

crap once again with this Laslo from Buducnost. And where is Pricopi instead of Adespii-Molnar (or was she brought for LB? because we have some many other awesome shooters) or even Laslo? Considering Zamfirescu is not even in the squad (injury)... There are at least 4 playmakers better than Laslo: Buceschi, Țicu, Pricopi and Zamfirescu! Plus Szilvia Szabo. Why aren't Szabo and Pricopi even TESTED? And what does he want with this Laura Pristăviță (ex-Oltean)? She never developed, in attack she's pure s**t. She is a decent defender but lacks any height, so even real power.

As we see, great defenders Perianu and Szucs are unfortunately missing. Plus CRISTINA FLORIANU, pff. Best thing is that Iuganu-Popa was removed. Same as Tătar. And he convinced himself that Băcăoanu is better than Tomescu, although Cynthia is a good defender. Hope Chiricuță will also get her chance in the future.

Daniela Rațiu is any good?

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Wed May 16, 2018 9:19 pm

This is a much better selection but still a shitty one. I can't believe it! Some players don't deserve to be there, it's like our foreign coaches never make own selection or don't know the players.

Moreover I don't even want to comment more, about the selection of Popa and even veteran Geiger. Geiger was solid in France and Europe for Brest but doesn't bring anymore anything. In Dragut I see major improvements, Melinda is just lazy and must be punished some times. Or maybe she's just having a bad attitude. Regarding Popa, she's young, but I prefer even a 30-year old with quality. We want certitudes, not potential. Although this is not the main problem, but at least Popa could have lost her place since Geiger is experienced though.

LASLO is heavily pushed, this girl is very annoying by attitude. Plus Kader and Ostase should have deserved a selection, as 3rd pivot after Pintea and Băcăoanu. I am amazed Pricopi and Szabo were not even tested for the bench of Buducnost, who scored only from 7 meters.

Plus honestly Aneta Udriștioiu is also doing bad. She should to somewhere else to play more than at CSM. No any other RB to be tested? IF HE TOOK BERBECE TO THE FINAL TOURNAMENT?

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed May 16, 2018 9:26 pm

Laura Oltean Pristavita is an intelligent player who feel right the game,has smart solutions and most of all can play different roles where the team needs that match. She is a TEAM PLAYER good for unexpected situations .

P.S. I hope PERIANU will full- recover untill France tournament...

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Wed May 16, 2018 9:31 pm

I used to like her in the past, AS AN ATTACKER, but she didn't develop. The same as Luciana Marin. Maybe she is not the biggest problem, Geiger also definitely not, but against Russia I think she didn't look like a top player for me. The selections are still bad. There are players who don't deserve to make part of the squad for lots of times, and there are bad players who are coming to replace some. Twice bad from the pseudocoach!

Martin is close to bring us another 10th place like Tadici did. They should both learn from Ryde.

Gojira
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Gojira » Thu May 17, 2018 6:31 am

Trefilov's squad for the next two games (18 will remain from the 25):

GK: Anastasiya Ryabtseva (Astrakhanochka), Kira Trusova (Astrakhanochka), Elena Utkina (Lada).
LW: Polina Kuznetsova (Vardar), Yuliya Markova (Dinamo), Darya Samokhina (Astrakhanochka).
LB: Ekaterina Barkalova (Kuban'), Polina Vedekhina (Lada), Elena Mikhaylichenko (Lada), Anna Sen (Rostov).
CB: Darya Dmitrieva (Lada), Ekaterina Ilina (Rostov), Milana Tazhenova (Astrakhanochka), Yaroslava Frolova (Kuban').
LP: Alena Amel'chenko (Zvezda), Kseniya Makeeva (Rostov), Ekaterina Matlashova (Kuban').
RB: Anna Vyakhireva (Rostov), Valeriya Maslova (Rostov), Yuliya Garyaeva (Kuban'), Ekaterina Zelekova (Astrakhanochka), Irina Snopova (Lada).
RW: Anastasiya Makina (Dinamo), Yuliya Managarova (Rostov), Anna Shaposhnikova (Astrakhanochka).

No Kalinina :-k
Last edited by Gojira on Thu May 17, 2018 8:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Faith
Extra Member

Postby Faith » Thu May 17, 2018 7:52 am

Hungary's squad against Kosovo and Belarus.

GK: Blanka Bíró (Ferencváros), Kinga Janurik (Érd), Éva Kiss (Győr)
LW: Nadine Schatzl (Ferencváros), Szidónia Puhalák (Győr)
LB: Noémi Háfra (Ferencváros), Szandra Szöllősi-Zácsik (Budaörs)
CB: Anikó Kovacsics (Ferencváros), Barbara Pálos-Bognár (Budaörs), Gabriella Tóth (Érd)
RB: Dóra Hornyák (Ferencváros), Szabina Karnik (MTK Budapest), Nikolett Kiss (Érd), Anna Kovács
RW: Viktória Lukács (Ferencváros), Nelli Such (Siófok)
LP: Anett Kisfaludy (Érd), Szederke Sirián (DVSC), Laura Szabó (Érd)

A. Kovács and B. Pálos Bognár won't play, only if someone gets injured.
http://keziszovetseg.hu/v2h/006/003/p_0 ... lejtezokre

Return to “Female Handball”