Transfers 2018/2019

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
User avatar
Gojira
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2219
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:06 pm
Location: Budapest
Has thanked: 69 times
Been thanked: 126 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby Gojira » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:34 pm

vlad_impaler wrote:
Gojira wrote:
Vyakhireva was the MVP of the Olympic Games. She is already world class.


I already explained why she was. She will never be a world class right back! [-X

Well, at least CSM will not be after her :D :D :D



User avatar
Veselin
Super Member
Posts: 177
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:27 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby Veselin » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:37 pm

Gojira wrote:
vlad_impaler wrote:
Veselin wrote:Vyakhireva has the best ideas in woman’s Handball,but she is still second right back in Rostov ahead of Bulatovic,Dmitrieva is also one of the best backs right now.I was fascinated how Dmitrieva played against Norway and Hungary on Møberlingen Cup,Vyakhireva was fantastic against Hungary also.


Vyakhireva is a thin midget with absolutely no qualities for or from a shooting position (right/left back; right in her case). She may be good against Hungary or against limited opposition. At the highest level, if she faces more quality teams or even one like Norway but in best shape she cannot break the wall. She is not Mora Moerk.

If I would be a coach, I would only use her as a right wing against best opponents and against limited opponents I could also use her as a right back. SHE CAN DRAW but only against non-world class. In EHF Cup or against Hungary or teams out of shape.. Moreover Hungary played an exhibition but I guess she would be able anyway to score about 2-3 goals against the Hungarian NT even in official games! We will see if I was right or not, or if the Russians of Vardar are. :) Usually I was right about Gyor management and also usually I see well young players. I saw France juniors coming too, and all the young talent of Metz. Vyakhireva cannot be presented as world class because of a tournament, the Olympics, where Norway weren't at their best maybe and anyway you could have reached easier the final than in the EURO. For me sometimes EURO > World Champs. Btw, I am mercenary, I can work even for Hungarian teams. :-" :)) Just joking..

Regarding Dmitrieva she is an interesting player. Does she cover two positions? Btw, I don't say Vyakhireva isn't talented but I don't think she will ever be a world class RIGHT BACK. Not any smaller height player can be a shooter like I cannot play basketball myself.


Vyakhireva was the MVP of the Olympic Games. She is already world class.

It’s true that she doesn’t have so strong shoot,but she knows to achieve goal from 8-9m through the defense.Against Gyor in second match she scored two goals I think from 8-9m and she has very good moving especially when she tries to find space between 5 and 6 position.Anna is only 165cm and she became good right back,I respect it.

User avatar
vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1015
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:12 pm
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Has thanked: 411 times
Been thanked: 55 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby vlad_impaler » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:14 am

Veselin wrote:
It’s true that she doesn’t have so strong shoot,but she knows to achieve goal from 8-9m through the defense.Against Gyor in second match she scored two goals I think from 8-9m and she has very good moving especially when she tries to find space between 5 and 6 position.Anna is only 165cm and she became good right back,I respect it.


I rather prefer a strong shooter like Lacrabere than her. Although Lacrabere is not really the best. We will talk about it, when Anna will ever decide a CL Final 4 or high phases in the Euro competition.

Gojira wrote:
Well, at least CSM will not be after her :D :D :D


What? I never wanted her in CSM. Some years ago I wanted Bulatovic, then Lacrabere, then Joergensen and now I believe a fantastic addition was Kurtovic. Kurtovic at a moment many believe she could dethrone Nora on the right back position in the Norwegian NT. Indeed, Dmitrieva would be fun, but as a right back back-up (although I am not sure she is a classic right back?). As a playmaker cover for Gullden, I would like Rodrigues.
Last edited by vlad_impaler on Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1015
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:12 pm
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Has thanked: 411 times
Been thanked: 55 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby vlad_impaler » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:15 am

Don't act like Vardar is bringing a world class, Lacrabere is still better than Vyakhireva (although getting older). At first sight Dmitrieva could become better than Lekic but at the moment we will see even if she will do as much as Lekic. My respect for Lekic increased, she can play best handball, she used to be a slow player.

If Penezic and Lacrabere are leaving, probably also Lekic, it's not good. They are destroying your team.

But yet again you said only some are playing to have money for salaries of Penezic & Co. So who is leaving if the Russians are coming? Btw, many players in the squad don't guarantee performance.

User avatar
swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1144
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:55 pm
Location: Bucharest
Been thanked: 89 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby swarthofole » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:22 am

Vlad, don't be funny. Dmitrieva is top 5 backs and she can not be a cover for any other player. Period.
Any team would be extremely lucky to have her. Of course I am not expecting Gyor or CSM Bucharest or Vardar to make such a move because they also have really good players on that position, but if I was in Rostov I would have bought her instantly.
If Vardar gets her, it's obviously because Lekic leaves, I think any of them would not accept to be the second option.
Live long and prosper.

User avatar
vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1015
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:12 pm
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Has thanked: 411 times
Been thanked: 55 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby vlad_impaler » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:37 am

I said the same, that Dmitrieva is a very good addition. I never liked Lekic big. Although she is not as good as Gullden, Groot, Rodrigues and so on (unfortunately Pineau is injured). I am also waiting to see Oftedal more. I only said because of her experience I am waiting to see how she will replace Lekic. It's nothing about Dmitrieva, I said about Vyakhireva. And I would not remove Lekic in the moment she plays her best handball. Plus Vardar had Yugoslavic identity.

:roll: And the level is different in CSM or ETO for instance. Who would guarantee even for Dmitrieva a regular spot? Be serious with that, Joergensen at the hour she came, was a real shooter! Khmyrova is a regular in Vardar? No way! But in fact I believe Dmitrieva could be different material. I screamed for Dmitrieva many years on the forum when she was younger.

Of course Dmitrieva is a very good addition and a plus. She will play enough, maybe at some moment will even kick others. Maybe she will be by far the best Russian player and one of the best handballers in the future.

Plus she is a sweety, I know you like her.

I wish also Anna the best! But I can have my own opinions about players and where they can be used for best performance.

Image

Image

User avatar
HB9
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1702
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:01 pm
Location: half the world away
Has thanked: 108 times
Been thanked: 213 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby HB9 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:11 pm

https://www.aftenposten.no/100Sport/bal ... 7192b.html

- European top teams "hunt" (I am really bored of that word in every transfer article :roll: ) Kari Brattset.

Article is behind a paywall - so no access for us non-Norwegian peasants. 8:)
idle banter.

etomork
Regular
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:17 am
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby etomork » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:10 pm

Jessy kramer doesnt have a contract for the 2018/2019 season?

her contract at Toulon ends this year right? any speculations to where she is going?
Is she even good enough for 'the big teams'?

Lucy
Super Member
Posts: 215
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:52 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 26 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby Lucy » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:09 pm

etomork wrote:Jessy kramer doesnt have a contract for the 2018/2019 season?

her contract at Toulon ends this year right? any speculations to where she is going?
Is she even good enough for 'the big teams'?

__________________________

I could follow her in 3 years when she played for my club Vipers Kristiansand
She was often injured. Good in defence, but have trouble in attack.
She is good, but not for a CL club. She is not often playing attack on the national team, so..
No, she is not good enough to play a key role for a top club

User avatar
Karpich
Super Member
Posts: 127
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:48 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby Karpich » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:59 pm

Someone here said that Lekic will leave Vardar.
She announced that she likes playing for Vardar and will continue playing for Vardar.

source: http://www.gol.mk/rakomet/lekikj-ostanu ... ula-vo-lsh
One life, one love - VARDAR

User avatar
bajkalb
Extra Member
Posts: 670
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:38 pm
Location: Hungary
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby bajkalb » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:36 pm

HB9 wrote:https://www.aftenposten.no/100Sport/ballsport/Europeiske-storklubber-jakter-pa-Vipers-nye-stjerne-247192b.html

- European top teams "hunt" (I am really bored of that word in every transfer article :roll: ) Kari Brattset.

Article is behind a paywall - so no access for us non-Norwegian peasants. 8:)


Anyone, who can read this or know the background?

Lucy
Super Member
Posts: 215
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:52 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 26 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby Lucy » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:42 pm

bajkalb wrote:
HB9 wrote:https://www.aftenposten.no/100Sport/ballsport/Europeiske-storklubber-jakter-pa-Vipers-nye-stjerne-247192b.html

- European top teams "hunt" (I am really bored of that word in every transfer article :roll: ) Kari Brattset.

Article is behind a paywall - so no access for us non-Norwegian peasants. 8:)


Anyone, who can read this or know the background?

_____________

Kari har utviklet seg voldsomt i både serien og i Champions League for Vipers. Det har resultert i stor interesse blant de største klubbene i Europa, sier Kristina Bille til Fædrelandsvennen, dansken som er agent for Vipers` strekspiller. I de siste 14 dagers VM-sluttspill i Tyskland imponerte i tillegg 26-åringen på det høyeste nivået i verden, og tvang Heidi Løke, som i en årrekke var regnet som verdens beste strekspiller, til å sitte uvanlig mye på benken. Men det er prestasjonene i Vipers som først og fremst har fått storklubbene til å sperre opp øynene. – Det var allerede stor interesse for Kari før VM. Men i forhold til å ta en beslutning så fikk klubbene en bekreftelse på nivået hennes nå i VM, sier Bille. – Hvilke klubber snakker vi om? – Jeg kan ikke være konkret. Bare bekrefte at vi snakker om de store klubbene i Europa, sier Bille – som forteller at flere europeiske klubber har kommet med kontraktsforslag. Brattset kom til Vipers for halvannet år siden, og etter sesongen går toårskontrakten hennes ut. Det betyr at klubben, som har flagget store ambisjoner i både Norge og Europa, ikke kan vente veldig lenge før de må ha svar. – Kari har fått et kontraktsforslag for en God stund siden, og vi ønsker en avklaring innen midten av januar. For hvis hun forlater oss, må vi finne en erstatter som er på hennes nivå, sier Vipers-trener Kenneth Gabrielsen. – Det er selvfølgelig stas å bli lagt merke til, men foreløpig har jeg ikke rukket å tenke så mye annet enn at jeg trives veldig godt i Vipers, sier Brattset.

Hun forteller at hun alltid har hatt lyst til å spille i utlandet «en eller annen gang».

– Men hvis jeg skal bytte klubb må det være veldig mye som stemmer.

– Hvor mye spiller lønnstilbudet inn når du skal ta ditt valg?

– Jeg lever og har det bra. Det er det sportslige som betyr noe for meg, sier Brattset som jobber to dager i uka som osteopat.

– Ser du fortsatt store utviklingsmuligheter i Vipers?

– Absolutt. Jeg forventer at vi fortsatt skal bli bedre, og at vi skal fortsette å spille i Europa. Jeg tror vi kommer til å ta ganske mange steg allerede neste år. For meg er det å få internasjonal erfaring veldig viktig, og det har jeg fått veldig mye av denne høsten, sier Brattset, som ikke føler hastverk med å komme seg ut i Europa.

User avatar
bajkalb
Extra Member
Posts: 670
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:38 pm
Location: Hungary
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby bajkalb » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:03 pm

Lucy wrote:
bajkalb wrote:
HB9 wrote:https://www.aftenposten.no/100Sport/ballsport/Europeiske-storklubber-jakter-pa-Vipers-nye-stjerne-247192b.html

- European top teams "hunt" (I am really bored of that word in every transfer article :roll: ) Kari Brattset.

Article is behind a paywall - so no access for us non-Norwegian peasants. 8:)


Anyone, who can read this or know the background?

_____________

Kari har utviklet seg voldsomt i både serien og i Champions League for Vipers. Det har resultert i stor interesse blant de største klubbene i Europa, sier Kristina Bille til Fædrelandsvennen, dansken som er agent for Vipers` strekspiller. I de siste 14 dagers VM-sluttspill i Tyskland imponerte i tillegg 26-åringen på det høyeste nivået i verden, og tvang Heidi Løke, som i en årrekke var regnet som verdens beste strekspiller, til å sitte uvanlig mye på benken. Men det er prestasjonene i Vipers som først og fremst har fått storklubbene til å sperre opp øynene. – Det var allerede stor interesse for Kari før VM. Men i forhold til å ta en beslutning så fikk klubbene en bekreftelse på nivået hennes nå i VM, sier Bille. – Hvilke klubber snakker vi om? – Jeg kan ikke være konkret. Bare bekrefte at vi snakker om de store klubbene i Europa, sier Bille – som forteller at flere europeiske klubber har kommet med kontraktsforslag. Brattset kom til Vipers for halvannet år siden, og etter sesongen går toårskontrakten hennes ut. Det betyr at klubben, som har flagget store ambisjoner i både Norge og Europa, ikke kan vente veldig lenge før de må ha svar. – Kari har fått et kontraktsforslag for en God stund siden, og vi ønsker en avklaring innen midten av januar. For hvis hun forlater oss, må vi finne en erstatter som er på hennes nivå, sier Vipers-trener Kenneth Gabrielsen. – Det er selvfølgelig stas å bli lagt merke til, men foreløpig har jeg ikke rukket å tenke så mye annet enn at jeg trives veldig godt i Vipers, sier Brattset.

Hun forteller at hun alltid har hatt lyst til å spille i utlandet «en eller annen gang».

– Men hvis jeg skal bytte klubb må det være veldig mye som stemmer.

– Hvor mye spiller lønnstilbudet inn når du skal ta ditt valg?

– Jeg lever og har det bra. Det er det sportslige som betyr noe for meg, sier Brattset som jobber to dager i uka som osteopat.

– Ser du fortsatt store utviklingsmuligheter i Vipers?

– Absolutt. Jeg forventer at vi fortsatt skal bli bedre, og at vi skal fortsette å spille i Europa. Jeg tror vi kommer til å ta ganske mange steg allerede neste år. For meg er det å få internasjonal erfaring veldig viktig, og det har jeg fått veldig mye av denne høsten, sier Brattset, som ikke føler hastverk med å komme seg ut i Europa.


Thanks a lot

User avatar
maz
Extra Member
Posts: 460
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:33 am
Location: Aarhus
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 33 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby maz » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:14 pm

Since I screwed it up, I will post it here again.

Caroline Svarre and Laura Jensen from FCM to TTH! Svarre as a direct replacement FOR:

Sara Hald going to Odense!

Team Tvis have now lost 4 players from the starting line-up and Neesgaard will be coming back from a bad injury.

User avatar
maz
Extra Member
Posts: 460
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:33 am
Location: Aarhus
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 33 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby maz » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:07 pm


frenchy
Super Member
Posts: 172
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:25 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby frenchy » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:12 am

Laurisa Landre from to Toulon with Dembélé!

http://www.tscvhb.fr/8eme-de-finale-cdf

frenchy
Super Member
Posts: 172
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:25 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby frenchy » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:12 am

frenchy wrote:Laurisa Landre from to Toulon with Dembélé!

http://www.tscvhb.fr/8eme-de-finale-cdf


From Metz! :shock:

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2964
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 223 times
Been thanked: 153 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:33 pm

Laura Dorp (pivot) leave CS Rapid Bucharest ( Ro National League) to HC CELLES-sur-BELLE (France,second division ?). She was international player France U 18 and U 20 and former player of Fleury-Loiret 2015-2017... She has to replaced Sladjana Topic injuried (cross ligaments ?)
https://www.facebook.com/hbccellessurbe ... QvHTRqymPM

CS RAPID BUCHAREST has signed contract with Cosmina Cosma (Corona) ,25 years ; 1,76 ; playmaker or left back....previous Universitary games from Koreea Romania placed VI. She came to Corona from Galati ...
http://www.clubulrapid.ro/cosmina-cozma-noua-achizitie

I wish a Merry X-mas 2017 to all of this forum users !
Attachments
xmas-images.jpg
xmas-images.jpg (52.7 KiB) Viewed 3771 times

User avatar
HB9
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1702
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:01 pm
Location: half the world away
Has thanked: 108 times
Been thanked: 213 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby HB9 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:03 pm

https://www.lequipe.fr/Handball/Actuali ... psg/861731

Henrik Toft Hansen will play for Paris next season. I guess the same goes for his wife then? :roll:
idle banter.

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2964
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 223 times
Been thanked: 153 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby Doru Delavale » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:05 pm

Miruna Pica signed a 5 and 1/2 year contract with Cluj . She is 17 and came from Corona Brasov.http://u-cluj.ro/miruna-pica-noul-trans ... l-feminin/
Attachments
miruna-pica.jpg
miruna-pica.jpg (62.74 KiB) Viewed 3306 times

User avatar
maz
Extra Member
Posts: 460
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:33 am
Location: Aarhus
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 33 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby maz » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:07 pm

Amalie Milling (GK) from HIK to København Håndbold.

She has been a part of their talenttiger-program for years now and it was always in the plans that she would take the next step at some point. Great move for both parts and credit to København for letting Milling stay in Hellerup for so many years, letting her be comfortable there until they everybody was ready for the move.

This could mean that Tømmerbakke is on the way out?

User avatar
Karpich
Super Member
Posts: 127
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:48 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby Karpich » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:39 pm

The rumours started: Veronika Kristiansen could be the replacement for Andrea Penezic.

http://sportclub.mk/%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%80% ... %B5%D0%BD/
One life, one love - VARDAR

User avatar
max
Extra Member
Posts: 382
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:04 pm
Location: DK
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby max » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:45 am

Karpich wrote:The rumours started: Veronika Kristiansen could be the replacement for Andrea Penezic.

http://sportclub.mk/%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%80% ... %B5%D0%BD/

As things are going right now in FCM she might be tempted.
She could probably double her salary and be more fit for her beloved NT.
Ofc she has a contract in FCM, but not the first time that could be "worked around"
- do the future belong to the mad ? -

User avatar
bajkalb
Extra Member
Posts: 670
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:38 pm
Location: Hungary
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby bajkalb » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:02 pm

max wrote:
Karpich wrote:The rumours started: Veronika Kristiansen could be the replacement for Andrea Penezic.

http://sportclub.mk/%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%80% ... %B5%D0%BD/

As things are going right now in FCM she might be tempted.
She could probably double her salary and be more fit for her beloved NT.
Ofc she has a contract in FCM, but not the first time that could be "worked around"


I'd be surprised. She just prolonged her contract and as I see, the situation is more consolidated in Ikast then any time in the last year. I also think that Vardar budget is not as endless as it was in the last 3-4 years. On the other hand, who else could substitute Penezic?

User avatar
Gojira
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2219
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:06 pm
Location: Budapest
Has thanked: 69 times
Been thanked: 126 times

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby Gojira » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:42 pm

bajkalb wrote:
max wrote:
Karpich wrote:The rumours started: Veronika Kristiansen could be the replacement for Andrea Penezic.

http://sportclub.mk/%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%80% ... %B5%D0%BD/

As things are going right now in FCM she might be tempted.
She could probably double her salary and be more fit for her beloved NT.
Ofc she has a contract in FCM, but not the first time that could be "worked around"


I'd be surprised. She just prolonged her contract and as I see, the situation is more consolidated in Ikast then any time in the last year. I also think that Vardar budget is not as endless as it was in the last 3-4 years. On the other hand, who else could substitute Penezic?

Maybe Bobrovnikova.


Return to “Female Handball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests