17:00 SG BBM Bietigheim - HC Vardar
17:00 Metz Handball - FTC-Rail Cargo Hungaria

Mon 5/2/2018
19:00 Győri Audi ETO KC - NFH Nykobing Falster

Inna
Regular

Re: 2017/18 Champions League - Main Round - Round 2

Postby Inna » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:33 pm

Ekaterina Ilina from Rostov-Don this is a complete failure of the current Champions League and the disappointment of the year! 0 score with Krim it's her true level!

costermani
Regular

Postby costermani » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:29 pm

Inna wrote:Ekaterina Ilina from Rostov-Don this is a complete failure of the current Champions League and the disappointment of the year! 0 score with Krim it's her true level!

That’s because Ana Paula Rodrigues is doing a good joob as centre back... so Elaterina Ilina doesn’t have much time to play

Inna
Regular

Postby Inna » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:37 pm

costermani wrote:
Inna wrote:Ekaterina Ilina from Rostov-Don this is a complete failure of the current Champions League and the disappointment of the year! 0 score with Krim it's her true level!

That’s because Ana Paula Rodrigues is doing a good joob as centre back... so Elaterina Ilina doesn’t have much time to play

Ilina does not have enough professionalism and qualifications for the Champions League level games! Her level is the average team in the championship of Russia!

guesthand

Postby guesthand » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:09 am

Noone want to do prediction anymore? or the MR isn't interesting?

Sun 4/2/2018
15:00 FC Midtjylland - CSM Bucuresti
17:00 SG BBM Bietigheim - HC Vardar
17:00 Metz Handball - FTC-Rail Cargo Hungaria

Mon 5/2/2018
19:00 Győri Audi ETO KC - NFH Nykobing Falster

Todays games are predictable, except Matz-FTC..

HB9
Handball Fan-atic

Postby HB9 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:22 am

guesthand wrote:Noone want to do prediction anymore? or the MR isn't interesting?

Donate 1000 € as prize money for a guessing game and everyone will be ALL OVER it. :)
idle banter.

HB9
Handball Fan-atic

Postby HB9 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:05 pm

I see it is possible to post SG without it automatically changing to 'something'. Who can we thank for finally fixing that? My guess is mikh. :thumleft:
idle banter.

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:42 pm

Rostov looked lost in attack against a non world class defence! Bougeant leaves at the end of the season.

mikh
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mikh » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:33 pm

HB9 wrote:I see it is possible to post SG without it automatically changing to 'something'. Who can we thank for finally fixing that? My guess is mikh. :thumleft:

Jawohl! ;)
It was one of those eating breaks this Christmas I think, when I reviewed a bit the filters :)
It's not the only one. I'll let you discover the rest :D

Joana
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Joana » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:44 pm

p***r Pedersen
Greece
Macedonia
p***a

I see some have changed. :p
Women's World Volleyball Championship
20.10.2018, Yokohama (JPN)
1. Serbia 2. Italy 3. China
The history is made. Thank you, girls!

Flash

Postby Flash » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:45 pm

Győr - NFH: 32-23

Nora Mørk is injured, thank you Ambros, you have 16 players and only use 8 over and over again until they break, what he does is a nonsense. Any Hungarian can explain to me why he does that, is it necessary to have a number of Hungarians players in the team even if they play 0 minutes?

Gojira
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Gojira » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:57 pm

Flash wrote:Győr - NFH: 32-23

Nora Mørk is injured, thank you Ambros, you have 16 players and only use 8 over and over again until they break, what he does is a nonsense. Any Hungarian can explain to me why he does that, is it necessary to have a number of Hungarians players in the team even if they play 0 minutes?

I fear it's not that easy. Ambros has to produce CL titles or at least finals. He will not do it with young players. And even Győr is not that rich to have enough world class players in case of such emergencies as Nora's unfortunate injury. Anyway, I wish Nora a fast and full recovery.

Flash

Postby Flash » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:16 pm

Gojira wrote:I fear it's not that easy. Ambros has to produce CL titles or at least finals. He will not do it with young players. And even Győr is not that rich to have enough world class players in case of such emergencies as Nora's unfortunate injury. Anyway, I wish Nora a fast and full recovery.

My point is Győr usually are leading the score (for example today won by 9 goals). Is it really so difficult in some moments of the matches give a rest to the main players? It’s no fair for the players this extreme overuse. ](*,)

Gojira
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Gojira » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:25 pm

Flash wrote:
Gojira wrote:I fear it's not that easy. Ambros has to produce CL titles or at least finals. He will not do it with young players. And even Győr is not that rich to have enough world class players in case of such emergencies as Nora's unfortunate injury. Anyway, I wish Nora a fast and full recovery.

My point is Győr usually are leading the score (for example today won by 9 goals). Is it really so difficult in some moments of the matches give a rest to the main players? It’s no fair for the players this extreme overuse. ](*,)

You are right of course. The young players should have played much more. But I still think that in Ambros's position it is basically impossible to let them play.

power

Postby power » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:41 pm

Flash wrote:

You are right. What Martin is doing is completely stupid for two reasons. First: the key players are completely overused. Second: the young hungarians on the bench got no playing time so they can't improve. I know for Győr only winning the CL matters but the youngsters don't even get a playing time more than 10-15 minutes(at best) in the hungarian league, where the only question is on a match that Győr will win by 5 or 15 goals.
By now there should be at least 2-3 young hungarian players in the team who could be key players in a couple of years. Instead of that Martin chased away Kovacsics, Tóth(who just can't find herself since then)and many other players and the young girls just sitting on the bench.They will never improve just by training with the team.If they never play what's the point of having them in the squad. Among those youngsters there is Tamara Pál who's really good but again got no playing time.I just hope FTC will sign her before she will loose her interest in handball.
These young players would be crucial not just for the future of Győr but for the national team as well.

Flash

Postby Flash » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:57 pm

power wrote:You are right. What Martin is doing is completely stupid for two reasons. First: the key players are completely overused. Second: the young hungarians on the bench got no playing time so they can't improve. I know for Győr only winning the CL matters but the youngsters don't even get a playing time more than 10-15 minutes(at best) in the hungarian league, where the only question is on a match that Győr will win by 5 or 15 goals.
By now there should be at least 2-3 young hungarian players in the team who could be key players in a couple of years. Instead of that Martin chased away Kovacsics, Tóth(who just can't find herself since then)and many other players and the young girls just sitting on the bench.They will never improve just by training with the team.If they never play what's the point of having them in the squad. Among those youngsters there is Tamara Pál who's really good but again got no playing time.I just hope FTC will sign her before she will loose her interest in handball.
These young players would be crucial not just for the future of Győr but for the national team as well.

That is exactly what I meant. What Ambros is doing is a disaster. If he keeps doing this, we’ll see who is going to be the next player injured, so sad.

Gojira
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Gojira » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:10 pm

Flash wrote:
power wrote:You are right. What Martin is doing is completely stupid for two reasons. First: the key players are completely overused. Second: the young hungarians on the bench got no playing time so they can't improve. I know for Győr only winning the CL matters but the youngsters don't even get a playing time more than 10-15 minutes(at best) in the hungarian league, where the only question is on a match that Győr will win by 5 or 15 goals.

That is exactly what I meant. What Ambros is doing is a disaster. If he keeps doing this, we’ll see who is going to be the next player injured, so sad.

You have to change the environment first.

power

Postby power » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:12 pm

Gojira wrote:
Flash wrote:

You have to change the environment first.[/quote

What do you mean?

Gojira
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Gojira » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:24 pm

power wrote:
Gojira wrote:
Flash wrote:

What do you mean?

Less demanding expectations. Accept that it is not a law of nature that Győr win everything. In that case Ambros wouldn't feel that he have to play always only the best players.

power

Postby power » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:37 pm

Gojira wrote:
power wrote:
Gojira wrote:

What do you mean?

Less demanding expectations. Accept that it is not a law of nature that Győr win everything. In that case Ambros wouldn't feel that he have to play always only the best players.

It's not about that. If those young players got regular playing time in the hungarian league(maybe with the exception of Gyor-FTC)
and in the CL group matches it wouldn't affect anything and would do only good for the team. The key players could rest and the youngsters could improve.Win-win situation. That's why this is so stupid and I don't understand why it's like that.

Gojira
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Gojira » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:40 pm

power wrote:
Gojira wrote:
power wrote:You have to change the environment first.[/quote

What do you mean?

It's not about that. If those young players got regular playing time in the hungarian league(maybe with the exception of Gyor-FTC)
and in the CL group matches it wouldn't affect anything and would do only good for the team. The key players could rest and the youngsters could improve.Win-win situation. That's why this is so stupid and I don't understand why it's like that.

Ambros clearly doesn't trust them that much. I have no idea about the why of it. But be sure, if Zácsik stays with us we would have no Háfra this year. And the loss would be ours.

power

Postby power » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:52 pm

Gojira wrote:
power wrote:
Gojira wrote:

Ambros clearly doesn't trust them that much. I have no idea about the why of it. But be sure, if Zácsik stays with us we would have no Háfra this year. And the loss would be ours.

Then again if Martin doesn't trust them, not even for the hungarian league then why are they in the team at all? This is a f.cking joke.
or he expecting them to play perfectly when they get only 10 minutes. It's not like that. Ambros is overstressed. Ha-ha
I think Háfra will be world class in 3 years time, she still need to improve and she's going to improve because she plays.That's the point.
Could you tell Elek to sign Pál? :) because she will only deteriorate sitting on the bench.

Gojira
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Gojira » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:04 pm

power wrote:
Gojira wrote:
power wrote:

Then again if Martin doesn't trust them, not even for the hungarian league then why are they in the team at all? This is a f.cking joke.
or he expecting them to play perfectly when they get only 10 minutes. It's not like that. Ambros is overstressed. Ha-ha
I think Háfra will be world class in 3 years time, she still need to improve and she's going to improve because she plays.That's the point.
Could you tell Elek to sign Pál? :) because she will only deteriorate sitting on the bench.

:D

Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Bo$ko » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:17 am

Martin is a murderer of Hungarian female handball...

power

Postby power » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:14 pm

Bo$ko wrote:Martin is a murderer of Hungarian female handball...

Nobody said this.Everyone likes Martin in Győr. Players,fans,management. Still what he's doing is stupid,unnecessary and damaging.
He's been in Győr for 5 years and started this "the key players always play" thing after the first 2 years.That's when the injuries
started.
Even Mork said last year that she needs time to get used to so much play. 60 minutes in CL, Hungarian L.,Hungarian Cup in every matches... Way too much.

Return to “Female Handball”