Transfers 2019/2020

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
tavy oltchim
Extra Member
Posts: 326
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:39 am
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby tavy oltchim » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:36 pm

I hope CSM will sign some Romanian players like : Dedu, Perianu, Dragut, Tanasie, Pintea or Buceschi. And also Nze-Minko or Pena is a good option.

I think Hagman, Mehmedovic, Jacobsen and Jovanka will leave the team.
Last edited by tavy oltchim on Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.



User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2140
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 180 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby Doru Delavale » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:40 pm

tavy oltchim wrote:I hope CSM will sign some Romanian players like : Dedu, Perianu, Dragut, Tanasie, Pintea or Buceschi. And also Nze-Minko or Pena is a good option.

I think Hagman, Mehmedovic, Jacobsen and Jovana will leave the team.


This is wrong topic...may be on beliefs and desires...(may be on "Rumour- Mill")

User avatar
NewFan
Regular
Posts: 93
Joined: Mon May 06, 2013 10:49 pm
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby NewFan » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:32 am

John wrote:Well as it's written there she has several offers but so far Siofok is the most attractive.
And i completely agree that she is nothing special. Her level is really poor considering she was a top player in her junior days.
I never liked her as a winger but as a playmaker which is her natural position, but she was forced on LW because of her height and because no one can replace Milena in the eyes of Adzic.
She was called the next Anita Gorbicz actually people called her Grbicz, i guess everyone but Adzic saw how good she was on PM.

But i never thought Mehmedovic would become a top player because in her younger days she was beyond horrible, but look at her now.
Grbic will hopefully have more space and time to develope, because in Buducnost she only has 14 matches a season, if i don't count that ridiculous Regional league. While in Hungary (if she ends up in Siofok) she will more matches to play, hungarian league, cup and maybe some european cup.


Any chance she moves back to playmaker with her new team? She's still only 22; lots of time to develop!

User avatar
HammerA
Regular
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:09 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby HammerA » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:21 pm

Louise Burgaard (DEN) joins Metz until 2021, will be the replacement of Alexandra Zych.

Source: http://www.metz-handball.com/officiel-b ... -burgaard/

User avatar
Gojira
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1901
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:06 pm
Location: Budapest
Has thanked: 49 times
Been thanked: 114 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby Gojira » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:34 pm

HammerA wrote:Louise Burgaard (DEN) joins Metz until 2021, will be the replacement of Alexandra Zych.

Source: http://www.metz-handball.com/officiel-b ... -burgaard/

I never understood what did Metz see in Zych.

User avatar
Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 3576
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: Podgorica - MONTENEGRO
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 97 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby Bo$ko » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:41 pm

OFFICIAL : TRANSFER BOMB in Podgorica ! \:D/

Joka & Majda - 2 years contract with Budućnost!
http://zrkb.me/clanak/91?fbclid=IwAR2Ta ... KJ1M-_4Ehk
Image

User avatar
Derp
Extra Member
Posts: 384
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:31 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby Derp » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:34 pm

Bo$ko wrote:OFFICIAL : TRANSFER BOMB in Podgorica ! \:D/

Joka & Majda - 2 years contract with Budućnost!
http://zrkb.me/clanak/91?fbclid=IwAR2Ta ... KJ1M-_4Ehk


Hmm, seems like a very sad season for the CSM...
:shock:

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1502
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby John » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:09 pm

Welcome back girls :D
So happy because of this.
Now i only want Tranborg and Malovic from her junior days.

beny
Regular
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:51 pm
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby beny » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:17 pm

Derp wrote:
Bo$ko wrote:OFFICIAL : TRANSFER BOMB in Podgorica ! \:D/

Joka & Majda - 2 years contract with Budućnost!
http://zrkb.me/clanak/91?fbclid=IwAR2Ta ... KJ1M-_4Ehk


Hmm, seems like a very sad season for the CSM...


It seems the beginning of the end for CSM;

User avatar
HB9
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1462
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:01 pm
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 164 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby HB9 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:23 pm

beny wrote:It seems the beginning of the end for CSM;

I doubt it :-k , at least as long as they have money. Because I can't remember there ever being a rich team disolving.... it only really happens if teams run out of money.
idle banter.

User avatar
Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 3576
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: Podgorica - MONTENEGRO
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 97 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby Bo$ko » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:21 pm

CSM will try to build a team around Romanian players... AND of course their biggest transfer will be a new coach!
Image

User avatar
Serbhandall
Regular
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:55 pm
Has thanked: 63 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby Serbhandall » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:19 am

Bo$ko wrote:CSM will try to build a team around Romanian players... AND of course their biggest transfer will be a new coach!

You think that Dragan Djukic will not be the coach for the next season?

User avatar
Corbantis
Extra Member
Posts: 727
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:01 am
Location: Budapest (HU)
Been thanked: 17 times
Contact:

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby Corbantis » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:08 am

Bo$ko wrote:OFFICIAL : TRANSFER BOMB in Podgorica ! \:D/

Joka & Majda - 2 years contract with Budućnost!
http://zrkb.me/clanak/91?fbclid=IwAR2Ta ... KJ1M-_4Ehk


Well well, Budu has money to pay them???

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1502
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby John » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:36 am

Corbantis wrote:Well well, Budu has money to pay them???


No, they will play for peanuts and have a part time job as cleaning ladies of Moraca. :roll:

User avatar
Stefan_MNE
Champions League 2010/2011; 2011/2012 and European Championship 2012 Fantasy Game Winner
Posts: 1370
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:46 pm
Location: Podgorica/Groningen
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby Stefan_MNE » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:10 am

I doubt they will be paid like they were while playing abroad. I'm actually pretty much convinced their return has nothing to do with money, but rather with the ultimate goal of the Montenegrin handball - and that's participation in the Olympic Games.

They want to be closer to the rest of the NT players and make Budućnost the core of the NT just like it has always been - apparently, at the expense of their salaries. And there are probably some personal reasons on top of that, of course.

User avatar
Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 3576
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: Podgorica - MONTENEGRO
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 97 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby Bo$ko » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:34 pm

Serbhandall wrote:
Bo$ko wrote:CSM will try to build a team around Romanian players... AND of course their biggest transfer will be a new coach!

You think that Dragan Djukic will not be the coach for the next season?


They don't count on him for their re-start.
Image

User avatar
Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 3576
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: Podgorica - MONTENEGRO
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 97 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby Bo$ko » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:50 pm

Image
8:)
Image

User avatar
swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 932
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:55 pm
Location: Bucharest
Been thanked: 75 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby swarthofole » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:15 pm

Bo$ko wrote:
Serbhandall wrote:
Bo$ko wrote:CSM will try to build a team around Romanian players... AND of course their biggest transfer will be a new coach!

You think that Dragan Djukic will not be the coach for the next season?


They don't count on him for their re-start.

Could you tell us more about their plans, please? :D
Live long and prosper.

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2140
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 180 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby Doru Delavale » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:31 pm

Groot to Brest .. 25000 EU/month (and no pressure-.....contract clause)
Where are those who said she is tired of money ?

User avatar
HB9
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1462
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:01 pm
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 164 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby HB9 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:37 pm

Where did you get that from?

I guess she wants to follow in the footsteps of Gullden #swansong :roll:
idle banter.

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2140
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 180 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby Doru Delavale » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:39 pm

HB9 wrote:Where did you get that from?

I guess she wants to follow in the foot steps of Gullden #swansong :roll:

Ro commentator GYoR-CSM (and no false modesty but I predicted France ...is true not same(that) teams :lol: )

User avatar
bajkalb
Extra Member
Posts: 656
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:38 pm
Location: Hungary
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby bajkalb » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:46 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:Groot to Brest .. 25000 EU/month (and no pressure-.....contract clause)
Where are those who said she is tired of money ?


Not clear. Is it a contract clause, that there won’t be pressure? :-)

Additinally, Brest is an ambituous team. If she goes there, there will be pressure on her

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2140
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 180 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby Doru Delavale » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:47 pm

bajkalb wrote:
Doru Delavale wrote:Groot to Brest .. 25000 EU/month (and no pressure-.....contract clause)
Where are those who said she is tired of money ?


Not clear. Is it a contract clause, that there won’t be pressure? :-)

Additinally, Brest is an ambituous team. If she goes there, there will be pressure on her


Are you joking B. ? :lol:

User avatar
bajkalb
Extra Member
Posts: 656
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:38 pm
Location: Hungary
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby bajkalb » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:50 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:
bajkalb wrote:
Doru Delavale wrote:Groot to Brest .. 25000 EU/month (and no pressure-.....contract clause)
Where are those who said she is tired of money ?


Not clear. Is it a contract clause, that there won’t be pressure? :-)

Additinally, Brest is an ambituous team. If she goes there, there will be pressure on her


Are you joking B. ? :lol:


Partly :-). But actually, it is a bit surprising to me

User avatar
OltchimRmValcea
Extra Member
Posts: 560
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:10 pm
Location: Romania
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 46 times

Re: Transfers 2019/2020

Postby OltchimRmValcea » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:53 pm

https://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/h ... e-17852886

I understand Crina Pintea loves this team of Gyor and she want to stay there, but Gyor doesn't want Crina next season(s) ? :-k
L. Hutupan-Dinu, V. Ardean-Elisei, Cristina Neagu, O. Manea, I. Stanca, M. Jovanovic, Y. Ozel, R. Maier.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyKvP63kFHw


Return to “Female Handball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests